Club D'Amour Ch. 03

Story Info
Tiana is caught up in the excitement of a new club.
1.2k words
4.06
51.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

"Harder Joey. Please fuck me harder. Oh yeah that's it." Tiana was lying on the hood of her car as Joey pounded her pussy so hard. It had been two weeks since their first time and she was getting addicted to his cock. She had cum twice already and he had cum once. She knew that after his second orgasm, he would need a break. Both of them kept glancing to make sure no one was coming. They were on the top floor of a parking garage. The building was half empty which meant no one ever came up to this floor.

If they were caught, it would be a problem. Joey worked for Club D'Amour -- a company that helped women with infertile husbands get pregnant. The contract was specific that no sexual content outside of the office was allowed. Tiana had not checked to see if she was pregnant yet, but really did not care. She loved fucking Joey and was not going to stop now.

"Cumming!" Joey thrust hard into Tiana's pussy and exploded. He gripped her for balance. He was dizzy and the number of orgasms he had had today was intense. He had fucked two clients and then met Tiana after work for two more explosive orgasms. Lucky for him it was easy for him to orgasm.

"I have to go. I would love to fuck you all day, but I have to get to my other job. Same time tomorrow?"

"Of course lover."

Tiana watched as Joey drove away. She cleaned up a bit and then left for home. By the time she was home, she had reasoned with herself why it was fine to do what she was doing.

"Princess!" Kenny ran and picked up his wife, twirling her around. "We can test. We can see if you're pregnant." Tiana was shocked and overcome with guilt. Here was her husband so excited about her being knocked up by someone else and she was actually enjoying cheating on him.

"Oh that's right. I did not get a test though. I forgot. I'm sorry."

"I got one on the way home. Actually, I got four tests. I am so excited. Let's go." Tiana let her husband guide her to their master bathroom. She was lucky enough to convince him not to watch her pee. She took the test and left it on the counter. She entered the bedroom and saw her husband sitting on the bed. He was so cute and sexy. She was still horny from her adventures with Joey.

"How was work?" Tiana was trying to distract her husband, but it was not working. He was already undressing, expecting sex. Tiana was reasoning with herself in her head, trying not to give into the tingling between her legs. She almost had it under control until Kenny slid off his boxers. Tiana stared at his cock and licked her lips. She adored his cock. It had a slight curve that massaged her g-spot when he fucked her from behind.

"I read a hot story online about a couple who make love and find out they are pregnant just as they climax. That would be so hot. Come here baby." Kenny reached out for his wife and Tiana stepped forward. She undressed and slid down onto his cock. Her pussy was soaking from her experience with Joey. Kenny did not notice and did not care. He wrapped his arms around his wife and picked her up.

"I want you to be pregnant so badly. You'll be so hot pregnant." Kenny nuzzled her nose and then set her down on the counter. The pregnancy test was just next to them.

"I love you so much Tiana. I know it was hard for you to go to Club D'Amour, but I am glad you did. It must have been horrible to do that." Kenny was nibbling her neck while softly pushing his thick cock in and out of her.

"I liked it." Tiana blurted out those words and regretted saying it the moment they left her lips. Kenny pushed in hard and held his cock inside her. He was about to orgasm, but was trying to hold back. His face twisted and changed from a look of pleasure to shock to hatred.

"Fuck!" Kenny screamed out the profanity as he came inside her. He did not want to cum. He was so angry he wanted to hit her. He hated that she had said that at the exact moment he was climaxing.

"I'm sorry." Tiana had taken drama classes in university and knew she was very convincing. She pouted a bit and batted her eyelashes. She reached over and knew from talking to her friends that she was holding a positive home pregnancy test in her hand. "I'm pregnant."

Kenny processed what she had said and all anger and pain left him. He was completely overjoyed at knowing he was going to be a father. He looked at the test and then at his wife. "I love you." Kenny kissed his wife hard and began thrusting inside her. He was hard again. His mind flashed with an image of his wife, nine months pregnant, huge breasts, swollen belly, naked on her hands and knees. He thrusted inside her and smiled when he felt and heard her orgasm. What surprised him the most was that the image he had was of another man fucking his wife while he watched.

***

"Tiana! It is so good to see you. You look wonderful." Bridget welcomed the young mother into her office. She was very surprised to see her husband with her.

"You must be Kenny. I'm Bridget." They shook hands and then sat down.

"I'm so happy that you got pregnant the first cycle. You were the first client to have a child. It is so exciting to have you back."

"Yes. We want twins this time. It is so exciting to be parents. Kenny has been amazing." Tiana was holding her husband's hand tight. Just over a year ago Tiana had stepped into the office as a hesitant new bride. She had made love to Joey and had gotten pregnant. Her husband knew exactly what she was doing and had encouraged her to do whatever she needed to do to get pregnant. He was infertile and was not about to make that known to others.

"Well Joey no longer works for us. We have hired a new staff member though. His name is David and he's wonderful and amazing and perfect for the two of you."

"Oh." Tiana's face fell. She had not heard from Joey since she had gotten pregnant. She had just assumed that after her postpartum period she would just go back to fucking him.

"David uses room four. Enjoy." Bridget stood up and led the couple into the hallway towards the rooms. She watched as the couple entered. She had seen Tiana's reaction when she was told that Joey was no longer employed here. She had her suspicions that Joey was having sex with the customers outside of business hours. This confirmed it. She hoped that David was trustworthier. She had decided that the men needed more sex and had decided to be their personal fluff girl.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers