Club Fuck

Story Info
Couple gets on the dance floor.
1.6k words
3.83
40.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the club, I see you dancing with another girl. She is pretty cute. She has long red hair and sexy long legs. I stand watch as you two dance and tease each other. I walk up behind you. I grab your waist with one hand and start to grind you. You push your ass up against my already moist pussy. You haven't turned around to look at me yet. I begin to rub your hips as we dance. Then I move my hands up your sides, up your arms, to your neck. I start to blow on the back of your neck, and then I slowly begin to kiss it.

Meanwhile, my hands are exploring your chest, then your stomach, and I brush the tip of your dick as you turn around to see who is seducing you. You smile when you see it is me and I gently bite you bottom lip, then lick your upper lip. I tease you with my tongue, just barely slipping into in your mouth. I move my tongue to your neck again. Kissing it everywhere, your skin is so soft. I bring your neck down and nibble on your ear as I whisper did you miss me? I stick my tongue in your other ear and whisper I want you.

I guess, this really excited you because you pulled me really close to you and filled my mouth with your tongue. A chill ran through my body and I felt my pussy get instantly moist. You turned me around with my back towards you, we are still grinding. If we didn't have clothes on we would be in heaven! I feel your cock up against my ass. I reach back to rub it. You are kissing my neck; I slowly lean forward so you can continue down my back. You push your dick even harder into me. I gradually come back and your hands make there way up my side and into my white shirt. It is open back with just two strings holding it on. I turn towards you so no one can see. I'm still shy you know! Your hands are up the front of my shirt and there is people all around. You begin to kiss my neck, my shoulders; you move down and lick my nipples that are still in my shirt.

You start rubbing my ass and lower your head to my waist. We are still dancing and I push my pussy into your shoulder. You start to kiss my belly button that is exposed from the v shaped opening of my shirt. You stick your tongue in my belly button. I cry out oh. Forgetting there was people all around. You move lower and lick the outside of my pussy. My skintight black pants are still on but they are so thin I still felt your saliva. I move my hips back in forth in front of your face as you grip my waist then move your hands over my ass. You lick me again. You look up at me. I am stunned you are going so far, but I can't make you stop. I put my leg over your shoulder and you push my pussy in your face. You know I love to be teased so you begin to act like your are bringing my pants down as you go to town on my pussy. I move my head back in the sheer enjoyment of it all.

I notice a few people are looking at us. They are still dancing but you can tell we are the center of there attention. I start moving my pussy back and forth for you. Wishing your dick was inside me. You slowly moved back up my body, rubbing me everywhere giving me little kissing, everywhere you lips pass. I am trembling inside. I want you so bad. You make it to my lips and I push my tongue in your mouth. I kiss you like I never have before. I want you to know I love how you tease and pleasure me. So you will do it again!

I begin to rub your neck as we kiss some more. I move my hands down to your ass. I kiss your neck and then your chest, then your stomach; I lift your shirt and rub my finger along the top of your jeans. I unbutton your button, and then I look up at you. I smile and pull the zipper down with my teeth. I push up against your hard and move my hand in your pants. You are hard as a rock. I caress it; I pull it up to the top of you underwear. The head is barely peeking out the top. I lick the head and it swells. You put you hands on my head and I push your underwear down a little more, then a little more, suddenly I have your whole dick in my mouth. I can imagine what the people around us are thinking! I go right to work licking it up and down, pushing it in and out. I look up at you. Your eyes are closed and your head is pointed down towards me.

You be begin to rub my shoulders and gently pushing my head harder on your cock. I gag just a little. It's really hard to put in all the way in my mouth! I feel you staring at me. I look up and you blow me a kiss. I move back up your body, kissing everything I touch. My hands slide up the back of your shirt. Your hands are my ass, and your fingers are making there way in the back of my pants. The more I move up your body the more my pants come down. You make your way down my body. Kissing my hip, then my belly button, then and my inner thigh. My pants are down to the bottom of my ass. The whole club can see my white thong. It glows in the dark. You slide my panties over with your tongue. A flush of heat moves over my entire body. Your tongue enters my pussy. You push it hard and I shove my body as close to you as I can. Your hands are on my ass. My pants are falling off as I grind your face. They fall down to my white sandals. I step out of them. I am standing there with only my thongs and white shirt. I put my leg up on your shoulder. You move deeper inside me. I feel you finger on my hip, then my panty line. You slide your finger in the other side of my panties. I look around.

People are totally staring at us. There is a couple standing a few feet away from us. They are rubbing each other everywhere; he is kissing her and looking over her shoulder at us. There is a table of all guys about 5 feet away. One guy is holding a dollar for me and laughing with his buddies.

I blow him a kiss and pull you back up to my mouth and kiss you. I wrap my arms around your neck and jump to wrap around you waist. You hold me up as I pull your dick out of you pants. You push me away from your body and I push my pussy on your dick. You glide in easy. I am very wet from u. We hold each other tight and grind each other into ecstasy. I can't stop kissing you. You pull my ass apart and it opens my pussy even farther for you. I hold on tight as you walk me over to the nearest booth. You sit me on the table. I move my pussy to the edge of the table. You use the opportunity to get one last lick! You come inside me. I lay back and enjoy every moment, every inch! You are pumping me harder, and harder. My juices are running down your cock. You are starring me in the eyes. It makes me cream even more for you. Oh you feel you good. I sit up and wrap my legs back around you. I grind your cock and push down on it, as hard as I can. It goes deeper and finds my G-spot. It gets no better than this. I scream, Oh fuck, oh fuck.

I look over your shoulder as I bite down on it. Everyone in the club is staring at us! They are all enjoying themselves. That other couple is on the floor, fucking the shit out of each other. Your red head friend is fingering herself across the room. All the guys at the table by us are undressing their waitress. Seems as if we have got the whole club going!

I push harder on your dick. Deeper, deeper, you go. I roll over on to my stomach. You never leave my body. You spread my ass apart and I moan your name Mark, oh Mark fuck me baby fuck me. You slide your dick in and out. Teasing the fuck out of me. I push harder against you. I feel your dick getting bigger, and bigger. Then I feel a hot sensation. Your sperm is inside. Just the thought makes me moan. I am still hot for you and I continue to slide your dick back and forth inside me. I feel another warm sensation. I begin to squirm. I can't take it anymore. I begin to touch myself. Rubbing my tits and I bring you down for a kiss. Oh baby I can't get enough of you dick, I whisper. Thank you baby, oh fucking thank you!