Club Initiation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matron222
matron222
218 Followers

As always, Katie was generous with her caring gentleness and touches. After we showered, she dried me and I found her one of my daughter's night-shirts. I wore a long pink satin one that I had for quite some time.

It felt both odd and good to cuddle in my daughter's bed. We both held each other tightly and whispered sweet nothings in one another's ears. Soon, Katie started to suckle my breasts bringing back memories of our last time together. She sucked with such delicacy and finesse. Eventually she lost herself and I lay there content hugging her closer to me. It was almost twenty minutes before we spoke.

Katie knew she'd aroused me. Each of my nipples was hard and my aureoles swollen. The young woman slipped her fingers between my legs and easily detected my wetness and engorged clit. Without words she slipped into a "69" position.

Finally, as her slit descended on my face, I got a chance to taste her beautiful hairless pussy. I kissed her bare lips lightly at first before I sucked them entirely into my mouth. Her cunt lips were supple and soft with a sweet taste. Then my tongue edged its way into her slit. I was amazed how tight she was. She'd never had a man. Her inner tissues were wet and I could feel her pussy muscles contracting already. Her juices tasted different than an older woman's and I liked its copious flow over my lips and chin. I cupped her ass with my hands to bring her cunt closer to my mouth as my nose nudged her tight anus.

I continued my exploration, enjoying the warmth of Katie's body on top of mine. We both felt our orgasms growing inside each other but continued to suck one another's pussy tenderly and softly, exciting all the tissues to the breaking point. Soon we ready to both cum. We both exploded as our legs stiffened and we each called out each other's names.

Finding our mouths afterwards, we kissed for a long time, again, without words. We embraced one another and eventually fell into a blissful sleep.

We were awakened by the telephone the next morning. As Katie lay beside me, suckling my nipple and playing with my pubic hair, I talked to my daughter.

Do not repost. (c) matron222

matron222
matron222
218 Followers
12