Club Night, Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Danielle, do you mind if I play with myself?... this makes me so horny." Brenda was being nicely respectful to us both by asking first.

Danielle shook her head and actually watched as Brenda used the fingers of her left hand to stroke her own pussy up and down. I watched too. I couldn't help myself from seeing the erotic image of Brenda masturbating and the sight of her swollen and moist sex spread by her fingers. I leaned over and kissed Danielle's nipple firmly and then kissed her neck. I could feel another groundswell of excitement in me.

"Oh Justin... that's hot and I just felt your cock grow. Danielle, do you mind if I feel his cock by myself? I love it when I can feel a man get hard."

"OK, but I'm going to play with myself, too." My eyebrows shot up when I heard this from Danielle. Tonight was a night of dropping sexual barriers and trying new things for her. I was completely thrilled and turned on by the thought.

"Oh, please do... that makes me horny, too. I think everything about you two makes me horny." Brenda giggled softly at her own joke.

Danielle and Brenda moved their hands so that only Brenda's hand was wrapped gently around my penis. My girlfriend took her hand and moved it to her own pussy. There we were, three naked people enjoying some intimacy in the middle of a swingers club group room. Brenda was stroking me and herself simultaneously. Danielle was watching Brenda and was playing with herself. On either side of us, there were couples playing or just relaxing and watching. Brenda's married friends had finished with an intense bout of fucking and were now just lying next to us three, resting and not paying us much mind.

I don't know how much time had passed, it just wasn't important. I was focusing on my own pleasure with Brenda's help, willing myself into more arousal. Both Brenda and my girlfriend were ascending into sexual bliss with their own efforts. It was amazing to me that Danielle was so open and expressive sexually in this environment. She had even accepted another person to share in the experience. I looked over at her, She had her back against the wall, her legs open, the fingers on her right hand deftly manipulated her clit. She was watching Brenda do the same.

Then it happened. My excitement crossed an invisible line from recovery to fresh start. My cock surged quickly in Brenda's hand. "Danielle, I think Justin's getting really turned on," she remarked happily.

Danielle looked over at Brenda's hand on my thickening cock, not stopping what she was doing to herself. "I'm getting really turned on, too," was all she said. My girlfriend then rested her had against the wall and closed her eyes, looking lost in her own, self-induced lust.

Brenda looked at me intently as she stroked me up and down. She stopped fingering herself and brought both hands to my now firm erection. I felt the moisture on her fingers. Up and down, up and down she went, softly clutching me. She looked down at what she was doing with her hands. I saw excitement in her eyes. To my left, Danielle was using her fingers on her pussy more forcefully and more quickly. She was breathing quickly and her lips were slightly apart.

Brenda whispered, "Danielle, I want to suck Justin's cock, please, let me do that." My girlfriend just nodded her head silently, still keeping her eyes closed. Brenda shifted position so she was laying on her stomach between my outstretched legs and perched on her elbows. She kept her hands on my cock and bent down to kiss the head and then take it into her mouth, much like a popsicle. She lowered her hands on my shaft and brought more of it into her mouth, applying delicious pressure with her lips. I wondered if Brenda could taste the smell of sex on my cock from when Danielle and I were fucking so very recently.

I leaned back and put my head against the wall as Danielle was doing and as she continued to play with herself. I put my hand on her thigh and felt the warmth rising from her aroused body. She opened her eyes and turned to look at me and then down at Brenda with her mouth on my cock. Danielle said nothing, just kept moving her fingers on her wetness. If my girlfriend suddenly got up and made an angry scene, I would have totally understood. In an ordinary relationship, this is what would have likely happened. Happily, this scene was far from ordinary and Danielle seemed swept along in the mood and atmosphere. It also helped that we started the evening watching a highly sexual scene in the voyeur room and things just escalated erotically from there.

In such a dimly light room, it was hard to make out the details of the individuals on the mattresses. The physical flaws that might be visible in the light of day became washed out and irrelevant in the low light of the group room. I looked at the shape of Brenda's ass. It wasn't a firm as Danielle's. I didn't care. Brenda was a friendly and sexual woman and was nicely proving that by the skillful blowjob she was eagerly giving me. Perhaps Daniel was learning some lessons as she watched this blond woman bobbing her head between my legs.

I was still quite a ways from cumming. Maybe Brenda sensed this. She stopped sucking on me and raised her head. "Danielle, I think you should be doing this." Danielle's lusty reverie was interrupted and she stopped fingering herself.

"But I was having so much fun." She sounded disappointed.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you. Here, take my place." Brenda stood up on her knees and let Danielle move to take her place. "What do you have in mind?" My girlfriend was not quite comprehending what Brenda had in mind.

Brenda knew exactly what she wanted to do and instructed my girlfriend "Get on your knees so you can bend over and suck his cock... then I'll do something for you." Danielle did just that. In a moment, she had her lips on my erection and was licking and sucking enthusiastically. Brenda, also on her knees, positioned herself behind my girlfriend's ass and then spread her legs. Danielle didn't stop what she was doing. Brenda then began massaging my girlfriend, starting from the lower back and working her way back to run her hands over Danielle's ass cheeks. It was hard for me to see and even more difficult to focus as I was awash in pleasure from the skillful application of her mouth to my cock.

This was a dilemma. I so wanted to see what Brenda was doing but I didn't want Danielle to stop what she was doing. I did notice that Brenda had moved her body so that she was lying on her back, her legs off the edge of the mattress. I had a strong suspicion that Brenda was going to do something that Danielle had never experienced from a woman before. Suddenly, I saw Brenda's hands on Danielle's ass, pulling it downward. My girlfriend stopped sucking me and looked into my face with surprise and almost shock. Then her eyes opened even wider and her mouth rounded into an O-shape. A moment later, Danielle gasped a little.

"Oh my God! Brenda is eating me out!" She rasped quietly. I looked down past my girlfriend's stomach and sure enough, there was the top of the blond woman's head, face up and her mouth glued to Danielle's pussy.

"And this is a problem?" I asked a bit flippantly and trying not get distracted..

"Yes!.... I mean no! Oh shit, I don't know what I mean.....ohhhhhhhhhh!" Danielle was a bit unglued, but it looked like in a very good way. She put her head back down and quickly deep-throated my cock and then began moving her head up and down in long motions. My cock responded quickly and throbbed sharply. But my girlfriend couldn't concentrate on both receiving intense pleasure from Brenda's mouth and giving me intense pleasure with her own mouth. I quickly decide that Danielle's pleasure was more important.

It was quite apparent that Brenda was a skillful giver of cunnilingus because Danielle was moving her hips and making little noises of pleasure as the blonde's tongue and mouth did their magic on my girlfriend. Danielle shifted her hips downward so her pussy was firmly on Brenda's face. I shifted to the side of the two women so I could watch more carefully. My erection bobbled up and down as I moved. Neither woman paid me any attention. Danielle had put her head on the mattress and turned her face towards me. Her eyes were glassy and her breath was coming in shallow gasps. I reached out and took her hand to show that I was encouraging what I was seeing and what she was doing with Brenda.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH" cried out Danielle. Brenda reached up and grabbed my girlfriends ass and pulled it down firmly. "UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! " continued my girlfriend as Brenda devoured her pussy. Danielle was cumming and cumming intensely from what I could see. I was fantastically turned on and wanted my own release. As Danielle's strong orgasm stormed through her and then as quickly stormed off, I viewed my options. I could take a risk and fuck Brenda. The blond was lying on her back and her legs were spread, completely available to me. It would be easy to find a condom and ravage the woman who was giving my girlfriend such intense oral stimulation. But without Danielle's consent, I could be crossing a serious line in our relationship. I could also wait until Brenda moved away from Danielle and then fucked my girlfriend from behind.

The decision was made for me. Danielle came down from her climax but remained with her head on the mattress, her ass in the air because she was still up on her knees. Brenda pulled away from between my girlfriend's knees and then quickly rolled on her side, taking my cock into her mouth. She took my very stiff member fully in her mouth and coated it thickly with her saliva. When she pulled her head away, Brenda grasped my cock. "I want to guide it into Danielle's snatch, please let me do that." Who was I to argue with a passionate woman who wanted to be part of me fucking my girlfriend?

"Go ahead... let's fuck Danielle." I let Brenda lead my erection right to my girlfriend's amazingly wet and aroused pussy. I was up on my knees and Danielle was positioned to be taken from behind. Brenda used the head of my cock to rub and down my girlfriend's pussy lips. Danielle responded by pushing her ass back, trying to ensnare me. Brenda would have none of it. She continued maneuvering my cock to tease Danielle and the intended result was being reached. Brenda moved herself behind me, pressing her breasts against my back. I could feel her heavy breathing against my shoulder. "I'm want to feel you going into her," were her sultry words as she helped me push my erection right into Danielle, Brenda's right hand not quite pulling away from my cock as I penetrated my girlfriend.

It was an incredibly sexual moment for the three of us. Danielle had me inside her and I could hear her panting loudly above the throbbing of the music from the dance floor on the first floor. Brenda had her thumb and forefinger tightly around my cock making it firmer and larger. I let Brenda's arm motions direct my thrusting in my girlfriend who was on all fours and pushing back with her hips. Back and forth I went. "Keep fucking her..." Brenda whispered to me. "I want to feel you both cum." I was happy to oblige. Danielle seemed unaware of what was going on behind her. I did know that my girlfriend was deep in her arousal. I could tell by the glistening film of moisture on her back.

Back and forth I continued, making sure that my thrusts were not too fast as to lose Brenda's grasp on my cock. The way she was holding me, her thumb pushed on Danielle's ass. There wasn't enough lubrication for Brenda to insert her thumb into Danielle, but I knew that my girlfriend sometimes like anal stimulation, even if just pressure on her asshole. My girlfriend was indeed wet, her pussy slick with moisture and arousal. My thrusts into her were delicious. I felt Brenda's warm and rapid breath on my shoulder. I suspect that she was using her left hand to play with herself.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... damn!!!" Danielle cried out. I felt her pussy throb on my cock. The climax continued. "UH! UH! UH! UH! " my girlfriend uttered each time I pushed into her. I stopped thrusting so I could feel Danielle's amazing vaginal contractions as she came. "I felt that" said Brenda softly. She had tightened her pressure on my cock with her thumb and forefinger and I felt huge inside Danielle. "That was amazing, Can she cum again?" Brenda was clearly enjoying her participation in the sexual festivities.

"I don't know, she's been cumming a lot tonight. Maybe I'll wear her out." I was only half joking with my response to Brenda.

"Dammit, fuck me more!" It was Danielle. She had turned around to see what was going on and had a frustrated look on her face. "Keep thrusting!" she almost hissed. Brenda nudged me with her body. "You heard the girl, we both want you to keep fucking her... now fuck!" I resumed thrusting as hard as I could without losing the firm grip that Brenda had on my hard cock. Danielle responded almost immediately. "UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!" she continued with each of my thrusts into her. "Oh, fuck her!, fuck her!, fuck her!" Brenda gasped into my ear. Danielle was overwhelmed with her orgasm. "OH FUCK!!!!!" she yelled and then her body went limp and she put her head down on the mattress.

The three of us held that position for a moment. I was wildly aroused but in control. That's the advantage of having cum twice already in one night, I didn't feel like I would lose control of my arousal. I kept my cock deep inside Danielle as she quickly spiraled down from another intense climax. "I can't take any more, I'm done." My girlfriend's voice sounded tired. I moved to backed away and my very slippery cock emerged. Brenda took it in her palm and fingers. "Damn, that's sexy... she's really juicy." I wanted so much to cum but my girlfriend needed to relax.

Danielle deftly got on her side to relax, resting her head on her left hand. She looked up at me and Brenda, a slight smile showing her deep satisfaction. The blond was still behind me and was stroking my cock with her right hand and I think she was stroking her own wetness with her left hand. "You two are having fun, I think Justin is pretty turned on," said Danielle. As a way of response, Brenda stroked my cock a bit faster.

"Your boyfriend did a great job of fucking you. I could feel you cum with my fingers around his dick." Brenda gave my cock a quick squeeze and I gasped loudly with the feeling."I think he's ready to cum soon." She started stroking me again as to prove her point. I could feel my own climax deep inside me but I was still in control. I wanted to savor the moment further still. Danielle just watched us.

"So Danielle, should I make him cum?" Asked Brenda.

"What do you think Justin, should she jack you off in front of all these people?" My girlfriend asked in almost a challenge.

"I'd rather fuck you again." I looked straight into her eyes.

"Tempting, but I'm worn out." Danielle pointed at her crotch. "You're going to have to carry me home."

Brenda took the opportunity to make her desires known. "I'd let him fuck me, right now, I'm really horny." The breathless tone in her voice made it clear to both me and Danielle that she was incredibly turned on. Danielle looked at us both for a moment, clearly mulling over the possibilities. Her next words completely floored me.

"I've had enough fucking for the night... you take him Brenda... let me watch." My eyes opened wide at what she said. "That's right Justin, I want to watch you fuck her.... but we have to find a condom." I had no problem with condoms.

"There are some by my towel." Brenda let go of my cock so she could point to the mattress adjacent to ours. There were some unopened condoms next to the couple making out on that mattress. Danielle quietly moved over and plucked a condom, not disturbing anyone.

"Here, squeeze his cock to make it firm so I can put this on him." Brenda complied and again squeezed my cock with her thumb and forefinger. My erection responded predictably and grew larger and fatter. My girlfriend smiled. "No wonder he felt so big inside me, he's huge when you squeeze him like that!"

"You should buy a cock ring for him, it can be amazing." Brenda angled my cock upward and Danielle skillfully opened the package and rolled down the latex onto me. Then she took me by the shoulders, turned me around, and guided me to lie on my back, my erection pointing obscenely upward. Brenda had to let go of me.

"OK Brenda, I will do the same to him as you were doing so he's as big as he can be." Danielle knelt down on my left side and circled my erection with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. Brenda easily figured out that she was going to ride me. She put her left knee and my right side and had her pelvis right over mine. The blond gently took my erection and as she moved downward with her thighs, and guided me into her. She was moist but very, very tight and so it took some gentle thrusting with my hips to slowly insert myself into her, Danielle's fingers still squeezing me, making sure my erection was solid and huge.

"Ohhhhh... he's so big!" Brenda was doing her best to let me into her wetness. I had never thought of myself as well hung. Brenda worked more of me into her and then gasped, "He's really filling me up!"

"Just let yourself down onto him," my girlfriend said. "I know he feels great when he's inside."

"Hmmmmmm.... ahhhhhhhh..... oh SHIT! I CUMMING! Brenda cried out and then let herself down completely on me and on Danielle's hand that was clutching me. I couldn't believe how snug and tight was Brenda's pussy. As she climaxed, I could feel her whole body tremble. "I can feel her cum," Danielle whispered to me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! he's so BIG!!!!" Brenda wasn't holding back. I could feel that my cock couldn't go any deeper, She started working her whole body up and down with obviously strong thighs. She reached out and put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. I just laid back and watched. Danielle leaned over and kissed me passionately, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. The passion of the kiss and Brenda riding me was a wild and passionate combination. I felt Brenda tense up and cum again. "OHHHHHHHHH!" she cried loudly. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Danielle broke the kiss. "Brenda's passionate." she said almost nonchalantly. I wasn't feeling nonchalant. I was getting ready to cum myself. Brenda had closed her eyes and was now practically jumping up and down on me. My girlfriend was taking it all in stride. "Are you ready to cum? Do you like fucking Brenda?"

"Yes!" was all I could choke out. This was definitely not the time for small talk. Brenda was riding me hard and I was hard inside her. Danielle let go of her grasp and pulled away. I looked up and over at her, not knowing what to expect. She smiled broadly at me and the look in her face seemed like she was quite happy to share me with Brenda. At this point, I didn't care about the boundaries being broken and happily it was apparent that my girlfriend didn't care, either. This was delicious sexuality that the three of us were enjoying.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK...OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Brenda was cumming again. She threw her head back and grabbed at my chest. I could feel all the muscles in her body tense up as her wetness tightened on my cock well deep in her. I raised my hips to push deeper into her. "FUCK FUCK FUCK" The blond gasped. When I lowered my hips Danielle reached between her legs and grasped my erection, her hand squeezed by Brenda's legs and my mid-section. "I want to feel you cum insider her. Cum for me." My girlfriend sounded almost anxious.

With Brenda raised on her knees, I had room to start bucking my hips upward and downward with Danielle's fingers around the base of my cock, keeping it as stiff as a flesh obelisk. The blond on the receiving end of my thrusting was cumming again. I knew she was making all sorts of passionate, orgasming sounds but I was a bit zoned out. I was concentrated on my own intense pleasure.