Club Venus Paradisio Ch. 02

Story Info
Madeline introduced, the cocky male cuckolded and dominated.
5.9k words
4.33
28.2k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline teased her cunt as she enjoyed a shower in the accommodation which seemed to have an erotic personality all of its own, but resisted the urge to bring herself off again, she wanted to remain nicely aroused when sampling the atmosphere at dinner, excited at the prospect of the indulgences to come. The warm sunset glowed through its windows, illuminating the large inviting bed and spacious area before it, which had her imagination explode with countless fantasies. The large wardrobe looked out from its central point and she smiled wickedly as she inspected the cuffs within, wondering on the stories they could tell of the sublime humiliation of males confined there.

Barbara arrived and handed her another couple of thin silky togas.

'You can borrow these; we like to dress really informally for dinner, and you won't want the restriction of any underwear, you must flaunt what you have to impose your superiority; I'll take to the boutique tomorrow, they're not expensive.' Madeline had thought the tight evening dress she had chosen was risque enough, but was more than happy to discard it, and her panties. Dressed in the thin togas, the two sauntered up through the lodges in the warm evening breeze, which drew the thin material across the curves and breasts of the mature women, the feeling making Madeline's cunt moist with excitement, especially when passing the eyes of males who sat at the palm-frond roofed bars close to where Barbara's friends were dining in the open air.

Carl Adams watched their approach from a small bar close to the section, his cock twitching, the blonde was certainly enhanced by her association with the redhead who he could see already just from her presence, was a woman who would not suffer male fools gladly. The women they strode toward had already stiffened his cock.

He had settled into his male oriented accommodation, which though luxurious, was more sparsely attired; the quarters for males had no voyeur wardrobes, he would experience their delights when taken back by a female. Though attended by maids, the quarters were not given the thorough service of the female lodges, the maids encouraged to chide the male occupants for any untidiness; notes were left giving orders to clean and maids would require the occupant's attendance for inspection on occasion. Now stationed at the bar, Carl had heard the stern women chatting about the 'Round up', it was an event which he was very excited about. Mr Adams had always found himself masturbating over fantasies about dominant women and had never been able to rid himself of those submissive urges, as hard as he had tried.

Now in approaching middle-age, he had found himself free of the burden of a long term and disappointing vanilla relationship and had gone completely the other way. Deciding to embrace his submissiveness in full, he too had been encouraged to jump in at the deep-end; at Club Venus Paradisio, there was no chance that he could misinterpret the sexual preferences of the women who attended. He listened intently from his position, maintaining as nonchalant an appearance as he could.

Madeline could taste the atmosphere as they approached the group of very confident looking women and the couple of subdued males who sat with them. A buxom middle-aged brunette sat with legs crossed, unashamedly displaying the sumptuous flesh of her large thighs, a riding crop lay on the table between the cocktail glasses before her. This was Sandra Taylor, a woman who at 55, had never lost her appetite for soundly thrashing males into total submission. Next to her, sitting on the lap of a younger male and grinning as she squirmed her large fleshy arse into his lap, was Bernice Palmer, a 40 something blonde and with her hair in a bun which added to her strict appearance; the male who sat next to her, tight lipped and bemused, was her hopelessly submissive husband. Her lust for cuckoldry and his humiliation was boundless; he was no stranger to being invited to watch his wife fucked by other men when at home, but here she would have a different one on most nights. Miriam Clark, a spicy and shapely mature domme with ginger hair, sat smoking a cigarette while sneering at Palmer, enjoying his humiliation as his wife flagrantly toyed with the male who would service her that evening, her nipples pointing excitedly as she enjoyed his discomfort.

There were six or seven other women and two other males with them in the party, they greeted Madeline with genuine enthusiasm, they were always glad to meet other women who had realised their superiority; there were plenty of males to go round. Bernice Palmer slipped off of the lap of her conquest and sat in a spare seat next to them, smiling as she viewed the younger, fitter stud sat next to her husband; she addressed him curtly.

'Tell Madeline how you enjoy it from a male's perspective, how you enjoy paying to bring me here and the pleasure it gives you, seeing a woman like me having the freedom I deserve.' Palmer's cock swelled as all eyes sought the pleasure of hearing of his ritualistic humiliation, he flushed slightly, the weakness of his submission commanding him to indulge in the exposure which gave him his own perverse thrill but was never easy.

'I... I like to see Bernice enjoy the males she chooses, and am happy to be allowed to witness her indulgences... she has helped me know my place in our relationship.' Bernice watched with stern eyes and smiled with satisfaction along with the other women before adding to his humiliation.

'What he means is that he recognises his inadequacies in keeping me satisfied, he could never possibly be up to the mark; he has such a small cock, and I know he enjoys watching while a suitably endowed male services his wife.' Palmers's anus tingled as he sweated at the centre of the scornful laughter which followed, he would dwell on the humiliation later when he watched the male next to him slip his ample cock into Bernice. Sandra Taylor curtailed his crushing exposure, turning to Madeline eagerly.

'Barbara tells me you love to ride horses, you must enrol for the 'Round up'; it's an event which you'll find most exhilarating. We won't tell you too much, but trust me, it will give you the utmost pleasure. I know that there has been no shortage of males enlisting their services for the event. It will allow you to enjoy the true pleasure of the hunt.' Madeline's arousal was further enhanced as she squeezed her thighs together involuntarily and the other women grinned knowingly.

'I do like the sound of that, where do I enrol?' Miriam took a long drag on her cigarette, then pointed to a board attached to a nearby palm, by which a couple of males were quickly adding their names to an attached roster, the redhead smiled as she studied the two latest applicants.

'Just add your name there; the way things are going, they'll need to add another sheet.' Carl's balls tingled as he strained to hear what was being said, and watched the lithe form of Madeline saunter across to the palm and add her name. His cock stiffened as a sudden warm breeze wrapped the thin material around the curved cheeks of her arse like a second skin, he imagined being on his knees in worship to it, she was certainly a desirable woman and would make a stunning Mistress.

He waited until another male arrived at the table, the women's attention diverted for a moment he thought, as all their eyes appeared to be on the redhead who had arrived with the blonde, as she sternly ordered the new arrival to sit next to her. Sandra Taylor's nipples poked hard through her toga as she saw Carl slowly leave the bar and add his name to the list. She did not miss anything; she surveyed everything about her and had noticed the lone male's covert interest, especially in their new blonde friend.

Barbara's male of the moment sat nervously as ordered, the women were delighted to see the change in his attitude; he had been too forward in his initial approach, displaying the arrogance that women love to thrash from a slave in their quest for total obedience. As the women's meals arrived, the male's impending humiliation was compounded by the arrival of a group of younger women, many in their late teens. Ripe and spiteful, these novices to the club had been vetted by their older peers before invitation to the resort; they grinned expectantly and focused their attentions on the mature male. Barbara's cunt tingled as she greeted them.

'I'm glad you've attended, our friend here is about to make his report most public. A couple of you saw how brash he was yesterday, this was all part of his plan of course, and he has been most successful in securing his desire to please me.' Her green eyes turned to him as she crossed her legs and arms with smug satisfaction. Eyes old and young burned into him, making him sweat profusely, his cock swelling as he prepared to humiliate himself, the attendance of girls half his age but equally dominant giving him an unexpected thrill as their wicked sneers faced him expectantly, their fresh young cunts bulging as they absorbed the atmosphere of pure feminine superiority. Barbara was now ready to hear him tell all of his submission to her.

'Well? Let the ladies know how you entertained me, it may be obvious to them, but they'll want to know who was in control, just how I was pleased, and how you will further my pleasure.' His anus tingled like a schoolboy destined for the cane, he thought of leaving the table but his submissive desire held him there as much as the delicious authority of the redhead, he swallowed hard and thought of licking that delicious red tufted cunt later, in total submission.

'I... I was taken to Madam's lodge and... and was dominated by her. I... I came between her legs while kneeling in submission to her.' His cock stiffened as his blood pressure rose, his face red with embarrassment while the women chuckled smugly, enjoying his humiliation; Sandra and some of the other mature women continued devouring their salads and crepes while listening, in contempt of the defeated male's admissions; though their enjoyment of such a show was always pleasing, they were more than familiar with Barbara's passion to thoroughly humiliate. The younger ladies listened more intently with their carnal excitement building.

Tina Carter, at just eighteen, had always been dominant and bitchy, and was in a perpetual state of absolute heaven at the resort. Slender, black haired and with her eyes heavily made up, she bore a passable resemblance to the young Elizabeth Taylor. Her cunt oozed as she watched the mature male squirm, and could not contain her urge to indulge her pleasure in humiliating the male.

'Did you enjoy coming while dominated?... were you in complete submission to all women when you creamed?' Barbara and the other women grinned with satisfaction at the young girl's raw and bitchy enthusiasm, while sneering at the male in anticipation of his response to a superior entity, easily young enough to be his younger daughter. His cock now poked stiff and fully erect in his loose leggings, immersed in the subliminal extra humiliation created by the girl. He gasped as his cock pulsed while he struggled to appease the dark brown eyes of the curt young bitch, as though skewered by her.

'I was in... in ecstasy when I came... I recognised my place below Madam Barbara... and all women as I messed for her.' As he blushed red, the young girl lifted her chin and sneered with pleasure at putting him firmly in his place, Barbara's sex moistening as she admired the young bitch's attitude; she smirked as she now decided on a extra pleasure for the male to endure, she would let them both know when he had finished his ordeal and completed the choice he was committed to.

'Now tell the ladies how you offered thanks for being allowed to indulge your submission.' The male's ego was now completely flattened by his exposure, his sexual desire now overruling the shame he felt, which was perversely exciting. Madeline's cunt buzzed as she recalled the exhibition earlier and witnessed the abject pleasure of the women in taunting the male. He blurted out his response to the dominant redhead.

'I licked her arsehole... licked it willingly... until she was satisfied.' The younger girls laughed amongst each other at the admission of his base action, while some of the more mature ladies applauded with dark satisfaction, no strangers to that method of worship themselves. The male would have been happy to masturbate there and then, knowing what Barbara was to ask him now. She savoured the moment and allowed all to express their derision fully before continuing.

'And what are you to do for me this evening, to confirm your position of servitude to me?' Beads of sweat ran down his red face as he primed himself for the crescendo that would crown his humiliation, though he now had little hesitation as he yearned to be crushed by the formidable redhead who postured haughtily; the promise of licking her cunt clean eclipsed everything else.

'I am to help choose a suitable, younger male... and watch while he services Madam. I will then be invited... be invited to clean her when satisfied.' He closed his eyes and shuddered as women young and old, gasped and exclaimed their pleasure at his immediate humiliation, and the review of that to come. Bernice Palmer clapped loudly and glanced with a satisfied grin at stud and husband, both bulged with stiff erections as the male's fate reminded them of their respective duties. As he opened his eyes, Barbara picked a rattan cane from beneath her chair and flexed it across her thighs; his cock boned as he fully expected to be caned as a final humiliation. He was denied that pleasure but awarded a sweeter one. Barbara smiled at the lusting Tina and passed the cane to her, making her nipples poke hard through the black toga she wore.

'Well young lady! You are certainly keen to impose your authority. I'd be obliged if you'd help choose a male and us join us this evening; I'd love you to witness his humiliation, and supervise this him as you see fit while he sees how a worthier male is indulged.' Her cunt tingled as she eyed the middle-aged male and flexed the cane with which she would supervise him most satisfactorily; the male's leggings were now sticky with pre-cum as the cane was now promised from another source. He would know the fresh vigour of youthful domination as well. Her young friends clamoured around her as she posed with the cane, envious of her appointment; she had no need to respond in the affirmative to Barbara, her face said it all. Miriam smiled wickedly at Barbara.

'Well Barbara, you are certainly getting your money's worth from this stay; domination and cuckoldry in the space of two days, you put the rest of us to shame!' Bernice entered into the spirit of the situation as she noted the jealous looks on the faces of Tina's companions; a spiteful looking and pleasantly plump ginger girl with pure white skin was scowling with particular envy. The blonde cuckoldress stood up and sneered at her wimp of a husband.

'What a splendid idea, introducing younger dommes to their rightful positions. I think it would do that tiny cock of yours the world of good to be supervised by a young lady.' Palmers's average cock increased in size as he squirmed on his seat and watched Bernice circle the tables and take the hand of the ginger girl. She gasped and nodded her head enthusiastically, as the blonde woman whispered to her before leading her back round to Palmer.

'This is Tara Stevens; you will address her as Madam Tara, and it will give me a great deal of pleasure to see her thrash you after you have cleaned me up.' Palmer's excitement matched that of his new nubile Mistress as she was awarded the pleasure of leashing the portly male, and leading him away with Bernice busy fondling the stud, as they went back to her lodge. The women and all passers-by thoroughly enjoying seeing the young girl in complete control of the mature male.

Tina beamed gleefully as Barbara gave her the task of taking the bemused and erect male across to the nearby bar area where the available males tended to flock in the early evening, consuming just enough alcohol to lift their courage for mingling with the women in the hope of being propositioned, but not imbibing enough to impair their performance. Barbara sat with Madeline who was quite happy to drink plenty on that first evening, still stunned and thrilled by what she had witnessed that day. The redhead grinned at her friend who was easing into the company of Sandra and Miriam, who were also happy to have a quiet evening, and accept whatever may come their way.

'I'll let my friends entertain you this evening, they'll fill you in on some of the events that you may wish to indulge in. I'll take you to that shop tomorrow, you'll need some jodhpurs for the Round up as well as those dresses. There's somewhere else we need to visit in preparation for the event, but I won't spoil it for you.' The two other women smiled knowingly at Barbara, she grinned back.

'I know I can rely on you two to tell her just enough to keep her excited.' Her gaze went over the top of their heads and her face broke into a satisfied smile; the three other women turned to see Tina and the male returning with a nervous but obviously very fit young man; the growing bulge in his leggings was easily perceivable as he viewed the mature redhead he had been selected to fuck, he was obviously impressed by what he saw. Barbara lifted herself gracefully from the chair and placed a soft peck on his cheek and a hand on the bulge which increased immediately.

'Are you going to be a good boy for me?' The youthful male gasped as he took in the scent of the sexy mature woman.

'Yes Madam... I promise to do my best.' The three seated women grinned as the quartet headed back to Barbara's lodge. Sandra crossed her legs and pursed her lips.

'I'm feeling quite horny myself now.. perhaps we three should indulge in a little entertainment ourselves this evening after all.'

The two males were made to strip immediately, and Tina took great pleasure in teasing both cocks to a healthy erection with the cane; both cocks boned to rigidity as Barbara let her toga drop to the floor, displaying her shapely mature curves, gently rubbing her cunt as she surveyed the two. They both began to sweat and breath heavily in anticipation as Tina did likewise; her slender nubile form increasing their excitement. Barbara looked at the two cocks and smiled at Tina.

'Now you can see why I required the services of a proper male, you have chosen well, our boy's cock is at least half as big again as the cuck's pathetic offering. I think a little worship of a superior offering will start the fun.' She looked at the already humiliated male, her large breasts rising and falling with bone hard nipples as her spiteful excitement grew.

'On your knees and suck that cock! I want it nicely lubricated, ready for my cunt.' Tina's cunt moistened as she watched the reluctance of both males to comply with order, giving her the opportunity to express her teenage spite for the first time; as the kneeling male looked on hesitantly at the large erect cock, she sneered and whipped his arse with the cane.

'Suck that cock now!' The standing boy closed his eyes for a moment, equally hesitant about receiving the attention of another male, while the kneeling cur jumped forward at the sting of the cane, forcing his lips over the bulbous bell-end and tasting the salty slime of the younger man's pre-cum.

Supervised by a teenage girl, and sucking cock for the first time, his humiliation was taken down to a new level. Tina sneered down at the male with a supreme sense of dominant satisfaction as he took the cock deep into his mouth, the excited girl holding his head to let him know she was in complete control. As the boy fought with the mixed thoughts created by the sensations in his cock, the two females sensed he needed encouragement. Barbara smiled as she sat on the bed, enjoying the older male's humiliation immensely, and determined to enjoy his reduction to the full.

12