Club Vice Ch. 03

Story Info
Damien confronts Tori: first of many volatile exchanges.
2.4k words
4.29
10.6k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 01/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien had been stuck in traffic behind Victoria's limo for far too long. Finally the Fiat they trailed slowed right in front of the local Prestige. The capo bolted up from his seat with a Lucky standing out from the corner of his lips, muffling a touch of his words. "Damn... not ten minutes and already she is stepping up to slip behind Daddy's big desk. Nunzio! Bring us around the back to the lower level garage. I want bella aurita to have ten minutes lead."

He gritted his teeth loud enough to raise the fine hairs on Nunzio`s neck and pulled out his cell to send out the command for the guards to enter the hotel quietly; like they could ever do that. The mooks seemed to revel in being idiots. Silent was beyond them. Oh their eyes were good, and they could intimidate a shark. But only Nunzio seemed capable of higher thoughts.

Snapping his cell phone shut, Damien flung it against the backseat beside himself so sure fingers could start undoing his suit. He had a dozen outfits in the limo. His jacket and tie were tossed to the left to crumple. He'd never wear that again. To him it was a jinx to wear funeral clothes past the time of the burial. Uncle Santino had done such a thing, wearing them to a second wake. He had a coronary the very next day. The toss of clothing was simply proof that Damien had been brought up with strict Catholicism dipped in a thick portion of superstition.

Bare to the chest, Damien took a second to thumb the pink scar from the last time he was shot. Right in the hip had gone the slug. It had spun the olive skinned man to the curb. Nunzio had of course put three holes in the head of the Yak, then the required two more in his privates. Provenzano rules said the boss killers got two shots in the Jimmy as warning not to fuck with the Family.

Damien often followed the example of his grandfather. Fat Johnny's name still struck fear such that only Damien mentioned him aloud. He slipped off his loafers and slacks. Sitting in navy silk boxers, the capo planned exactly how he might approach the daughter of his friend. He selected the casual sleek blazer and accompanying slacks. They were dark brown to acknowledge the mourning period, but warm enough in tone to seem friendly. He laughed softly to himself, Tori was hardly a fool. But if she was caught up in emotion her intuition might be clouded.

He slid the slacks over his toned runner's legs. The silent reverie was broken when they found a parking spot. Nunzio exited the vehicle and quickly came around the side of the limo to open the door. Damien got out sliding his blazer on with his eyes shifting to the security camera monitoring the lot. He blew it a kiss with a twinkle in his eye. Nunzio sighed softly but waited for his boss to calm down enough to get formal. Damien always got this way when first meeting females. He was not a player per se. He had only really kept Julie because she had loved him. Nothing went back to her in return, not that it mattered to him.

Victoria was the prize to conquer now. And her dowry was substantial enough to warrant manipulating her in that fashion...into his devoted pet. He chuckled heavily and motioned for Nunzio to follow behind him on the way toward the parking garage entrance. The cocky leader of the Provenzano Family strode inside and directly up to the elevator doors and stood there as if he owned the place, cutting the staff a look that demanded they step back before they even thought about taking a step forward.

The security detail there gave them a knowing once over. The old man seemed to have recognition in his tired eyes. Damien gave the old rent-a-cop a soft smile that never quite reached his eyes. The doors pinged open with the old man edging far away from Damien. The pair slipped past the parted silver doors and turned to face the lobby. "I hate it when you do that Nikola. Old man did nothing to ya. I bet his adult diapers are full now."

There were very few allowed to call Damien by his middle name. In fact only those who shared his bed or his childhood were given permission. A tisking sound was audible over the rock music flowing from the elevator speakers. Damien admired the tailoring of his rich coffee colored blazer with hands that skimmed over the fabric. Having found a small stray fiber, it was flicked from his left cuff with a low growl. Only then did he address his trusted lieutenant. "Nun, try to remember how much rumor counts. If the old guy goes to the local alchy and mouths off, all the better.

The lower fish should recognize a shark in their midst. However let me tell you, I was more than willing to cap him to see how the girl reacts to brutality. I knew her a few years ago, but times change Nun. She shimmers like an ice princess. Cold as Rod's mother's cooking." The two laughed heartily at the inside joke.

Roderick's mother had just sent them a homemade key lime pie which was served cold unlike most confectionaries. Too bad they finished off Rod the day after the last piece of pie was eaten by Nunzio. His mother might have gifted them some more. The elevator pinged and opened right below the penthouse. Just as the level security man opened his mouth to ask a question, Nunzio`s fist shot out to crack his teeth. Damien chuckled at his buddies antics.

Clever fingers pried open the button panel. Just as he suspected the penthouse circuit was there, just unoccupied by a direct switch. A simple clip job and boom number one was rerouted to the topmost of the Prestige. Nunzio closed the doors after pushing the moaning security goon out of their way while Damien checked his blazer for the third time in less than five minutes. It was still immaculate as he expected. A thumb crushed in the first button sending the duo up.

Damien hummed along with the next thread of music before spitting out a command to his guy. "Nunzio, don't break Andre. He will have to hold you back. Don't worry. I don't think she will shoot me." He grinned wide as the elevator doors slid open. Nunzio stepped out first, adjusting his driver's hat. Over time it had become a nervous affection the big man did before each up coming fight. Damien casually trailed behind, straightening his back with an appearance of confidence.

Instantly his air of dark humor evaporated and was replaced with a cutthroat CEO's superior march to a boardroom. He neatly tucked his hands behind his back to clasp each wrist. The expression on his face now might shiver the weaker hearted. It was often the expression he wore when sending a bullet into a rival gang member's chest.

Nunzio made it to the carpet. The clack of his thick brown boots abruptly ended. "Andre! I would like to make a visit." Damien barked out towards the known Vice family lackey as they caught up with the couple standing at the entrance to the Penthouse Suite.

No sooner had the words been barked into the foyer than Victoria whipped around momentarily stopping in her tracks with golden locks sweeping into curls around her neck. Andre took that moment to step directly in front of her. "Who in the hell is that Andre?" Grey orbs swept up to her protector who had already made his move toward the two. He stopped straight in front of Damien and pulled his shoulders back to make an already broad chest seem wider.

"I don't believe you have an appointment." His words were dark and gruff as he stood as a most definite obstacle that would hinder any movement toward Victoria. Stern obsidian eyes didn't trail from the man in front of him but rather held an uncompromising gaze that meant business. "Not another step further." he muttered toward the other intruder. "I'll lay him flat Sir." he murmured toward Damien.

Victoria looked upon the scene and the moving men with a look of surprise that was mildly perturbed. "We really need to beef up security around here Andre. I don't know how these thugs got up here but I expect you to dispose of them and quickly." Turning on her heel she opened the doors to her suite and stalked off toward her bedroom, leaving Damien gawking in her wake.

The interior or her bedroom was one of discriminating taste and usually set others back once they'd entered Tori's private world. It was a literal world of faultless gold and shades of ivory with light toned wood. Vaulted ceilings and vaulted wood panels with gold trim created the entirety of the room. The furniture that was expertly placed around the room made sure comfort was a priority. The entire Master Bedroom was an oasis of rest.

Lifting one leg she slipped off one pump and removed the other once her stocking clad foot had been firmly placed upon the floor. Soft padding steps took her further into her abode and away from the cluttering sound of men left to deal with one other. Both shoes dangled from her fingertips, swaying with supple steps that led her to her massive walk in closet.

"I understand Andre. And I never let any of my guys past the foyer when her father stood atop the nest. And I will be just as polite to you as I was back then." A casual flick of Damien's wrist motioned Nunzio to go and take a seat beside the elevator.

The cold expression turned back upon Andre. "Lead me to her. I absolutely must make my condolences to Vic's daughter. Honor demands it Andre. I swear my hands will remain in clear sight. Just tell her who I am, and I wish to speak of my many years of patronage with her father."

He tilted his head, leaning in close to whisper into Andre's ear. "And if that works nothing, mention I want to hear her plans now that the rat bastard rots where he belongs." The devilish eyed capo straightened himself once the words had left his mouth. The blazer was also given attention as a slightly startled Andre composed himself. Damien could tell what might at least peak the girl's interest. If that got him nowhere, Julie would be called on his cell and told to offer sympathies and invoke memories of a happier period of her life.

He lifted a manicured hand before his eyes to check for chips. When the bodyguard of the underwear model did not budge, blue eyes narrowed. "Don't tell me you have a problem leaving me here in plain view while you wander over to her closed door? Paranoia suits you not at all big man. Just give the messages to Miss Vice so my many other appointments are able to be kept."

There was a look in Damien's eyes that brooked no protests. Either you followed his wishes or else he found a way to make you pay dearly for the choice. The capo glared until Andre was forced to reluctantly wander over to Victoria's door. He kept both men in front vision while a hand lightly edged towards his desert eagle. "Miss...?"

Calling from within her bedroom she answered Andre with a soft tone that sounded somewhat weary, "Yes Andre?" Both shoes toppled to the floor with a soft sigh. The pillbox hat in her other hand was dropped upon a fine tapestry settee with the linen jacket now neatly draped over the curved arm. A light plopping sound could be heard on the other side of the door as she finally sat down upon the settee conveniently placed just outside her closet.

"A Mr. Damien Provenzano wishes to convey his regards on the death of your father. If I recall, didn't you know him from school Miss?" Andre felt the edge of sweat begin to form across his brow. This was beyond the ken for too many bad things going wrong. First Mr. Vice dies and then Victoria is exposed to the seamier side of her father's dealings. And Damien Provenzano was as shady as any man could be. Some rumors spoke of how he slew his father's best friend to pave the way to being over boss of the mob. Andre still kept a wary eye on both of the men. Hopefully Victoria would command them sent off.

Running a hand through her silken locks, she sighed again and then perched both elbows on her knees causing the black silk blouse she wore to conform to the gentle slope of her back. "I don't wish to see anyone. Surely he can understand this. Get rid of him however you see fit Andre. I'm not up to having any visitors today." Damn couldn't a person mourn or relax for that matter? For some reason that name was absolutely niggling at her brain. Damien...Provenzano...ahhhh yes! He was Julie's old boyfriend from school that she'd known as Nikola. It had been years since she'd seen him. But why was he here now? That was rather puzzling.

"Wait Andre! I'll see him. Show him to the sitting room and I'll be along shortly." Victoria didn't bother changing or putting her shoes back on. She was in her own home and at a time like this she frankly didn't care how she looked.

Andre gave a curt nod, even though his lady boss could not see. Nunzio snickered in the background forcing Damien to glance back and give his left hand the exact glare sent towards Andre. Nunzio shut up straight away and turned his eyes to the floor.

Nobody had fully stood up to Damien ever since the incident when he broke ten bones in Giorgio's hand. The thing about that was that it was one bone a minute. It had been meticulously spaced out for the ten times Damien had seen him take a swig of rum when he was supposed to be casing a joint for cops.

Andre cleared his throat then turned towards the sitting room. Damien strode after him only to stop early and take a seat. A Lucky was brought out of his pocket, lit and puffed while the woman made ready to receive a guest.

Damien reviewed the last time he had seen the woman in person. Of course he had seen her at the funeral, but that was hardly a talk. Instead his mind drifted over the thick memory of the last time they spoke. At Vetichini`s restaurant. Right after the incident...

TO BE CONTINUED...