Clubbin'

Story Info
Two strangers share an experience in a club.
1.1k words
4.07
27.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deisel50
Deisel50
15 Followers

The music is so loud, drowning every sound out and vibrating through my body as I walk into the club. I head toward the stage where there's a band playing. I make my way to the middle of the crowd and can't go any further, everyone is packed together like a can of sardines. I start dancing, swaying with the music. My already short skirt starts riding up my legs, inching up my thighs towards my ass. I feel a presence behind me start to dance in rhythm with me, getting closer and closer until finally my back is pressed up against a very muscular male chest.

We keep dancing together, never looking at each other. As I lean into him more, I feel his cock pressing between my ass cheeks. I push back as he grinds himself into me. A sudden gust of wind brings a chill as it caresses my wet pussy. I feel his hands on my sides, slowly traveling down to the bottom edge of my skirt and slowly slides the fabric up and over my ass. I reach behind my back and unzip his pants, reach in and pull out his engorged prick.

I push the head of his rather large cock down to the entrance of my pussy and feel it rub his pre-cum up and down my slit while we dance. All of a sudden, he pushes the head of his cock into me, making me cry out in pleasure. He starts to thrust into me, getting an inch deeper with every forward movement. As he gets the last inch in, we stop moving, and I just enjoy the feeling of being so filled. As if on cue, we start moving against each other, both of us going for what we want he most, satisfaction and fulfillment.

As the music gets louder, my orgasm builds until its the only thing in my mind. His hand reach around and grabs my left breast, rolling my nipple in his fingers. Thats enough to put me over the edge and my orgasm hits me like a tidal wave, my muscles clamping down on his cock send him over the edge and he starts pumping his seed into me. Being impaled on his member and his hand on my breast are the only things keeping me from falling as wave after wave of pleasure rolls through me leaving me breathless.

We stay like that for minutes as we regain our composure. His dick goes limp inside me as me holds me close to him, swaying to the music. As my strength comes back to me, he pulls the rest of himself out of me and pulls my skirt down over my ass. He backs off and leaves. I turn around to see who the mysterious lover was, but there is no way to tell with all the people around.

******************************************

Bored. Thats the best way to describe how I feel right now. This club isn't the kind of place I normally go to, but my friends just had to drag me here. So here we are and there they sit, at the bar. The band isn't half bad and they ignore it. They're ignoring me as well. Well screw them. Maybe I can scavenge some of this night for myself. I finish my beer and head for the crowd around the stage. I make my way through the gyrating people and find narrow opening where I can dance to the music.

I'm not there 5 minutes when this girl squeezes past me and stops right in front of me. She's about 5'5" tall perky breasts, amazing legs, and one hell of an ass. As she dances, her already short skirt does the impossible and rides up even higher on those toned and tanned legs. I bridge the few inches separating us and start dancing with her. As we dance, she leans back into my chest, giving me a nice view down the low-cut top she's wearing.

The feel of her against me gets me hard, my cock finding its own resting place against the crack in her ass. She leans into me more and shivers, grinding herself against me. I want to see how far I can take this. I put my hands on her sides, bringing them slowly down to the bottom of her skirt. I go slow enough so that if she wanted to stop me, she would. I put my fingers under the edge of her skirt and slowly lift it up and over her ass. Her hands sip down and behind her and grasp my cock in the confines of my pants. She unzips me and pulls out my rock hard cock.

She arches her back and with a light grip on my shaft, she rubs my pre-cum with the juices on her already drenched slit. She places the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy, dancing and swaying around, teasing the hell out of me. I gently push forward and get my cockhead inside of her. Her cry of pleasure goes unnoticed by everyone but me. I didn't realize how tight she was going to be. I barely fit. Not wanting to hurt her, I slowly thrust myself into her, getting further in an inch at a time. I finish inching my way inside her and stop moving for a few seconds and just stand there enjoying the velvety feel of her skin and the tightness of my fit. I pullout a few inches and thrust back inside. She throws her pelvis at me rocking herself on my cock as I thrust in and out of her.

We build up speeding, trying to get as much as possible from each other, her moaning only audible to me in the din coming from the stage. I reach up and grab her breast, finding her nipple easily and twisting it gently inbetween my fingers. She cries out as her orgasm hits her. Her pussy clamps down on my cock holding it in place and taking me over the edge myself. I shoot streams of cum into her tight little pussy as her muscles undulate like waves over my cock.

I hold her there against me, my limp cock resting inside her. I feel that if I let her go, she might fall. After a few minutes she starts to straighten up, so I pull myself out of her and back into my pants. I pull her skirt back down under her ass cheeks and edge off to the side, quickly zipping up my pants. I get about 5 feet away and see her turn around, searching the crown, but unable to figure out who it was that she just shared such an intimate moment with. I slip out of the crown and head back to my friends at the bar. "Having fun?" the ask me.

"Yeah," I reply, "Turned into a pretty good night after all."

Deisel50
Deisel50
15 Followers