Clubbing and Tubbing

Story Info
Kara is pleased by teasing three young men.
5.4k words
4.48
81.2k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2006 Trace Ekies. All rights reserved.

There was one more month 'til graduation, after which Kara would become an associate attorney with Grayson and Locke in Dallas. They employed nearly five hundred attorneys world-wide, about two hundred of which were partners. At present there was only one female partner. With Kara's credentials she was all but assured of becoming the second female partner in one of the nation's most prestigious law firms.

George, Kara's boyfriend during most of law school, was going to clerk for a judge in San Francisco. With half a continent between them, their romance, which was more lust than love, was destined to fail. A week ago they had agreed to split now, rather than wait for the inevitable 'Dear John' letters that would certainly follow their physical separation.

First year law was the toughest experience that Kara had faced. The second year was not much better. But because she had done so well in the first two, the third was a virtual cakewalk. Kara met George in one of her classes during the first year. During the remainder of that year and the next, their relationship was mostly as study partners. It was not until the third year that they began to really have fun.

Tonight, for the first time since her prelaw days, Kara was going out alone, actually with her friend Julie, but she didn't have a date and wasn't expecting to see anyone she knew. Choosing what to wear would be part of the new challenge. For the last two and half years George had often made suggestions as to how she should dress.

With George's encouragement, Kara had learned that she liked showing off, and not just for George either. She became enormously aroused when she showed men, occasionally women too, more than they expected to see. So far her greatest thrill had been when she and George made love while George's friend Harold watched. [House of Glass, Chapter 8.]

Kara was about to move to Dallas and work for a conservative law firm. She had only a few weeks left as a student in the liberal college town she had lived in for the last six years. Tonight she intended to take advantage of the fact that other than her friend Julie she would probably never see any of these people again.

Kara showered and shaved her legs and pussy, then admired her naked form in the mirror. Her body still had the trim youthful look of the gymnast she had been in high school. In the past, Kara recalled, it had been George's hands that touched her naked body. If she dressed tonight as she had for George, she would have hands touching her that she had never felt before. The thought of strange hands on her breasts and between her legs was deliciously sinful. Kara went to her closet to find the low-cut jeans George had liked.

She found what she was looking for and took them off the hanger. They looked to be ordinary jeans. They were made of moderately faded denim, had slightly flared legs, a zip up front and a snap at the waistband. Kara sat on a nearby chair and without putting on panties or hose struggled to pull the jeans over her sculpted calves and thighs. With the jeans snuggly embracing her legs she took a deep breath, then forced the air out of her lungs. With her waist now as small as she could make it, she tugged the jeans over her hips, raised the zipper and pressed the snap closed. Then she then inhaled deeply. The snap miraculously held.

What made these jeans special was now evident. Not only were they exceptionally tight but the waistband was so low it barely concealed the small amount of pubic hair remaining just above her clitoris. In the back, even though they hugged the curve of her butt, the belt area didn't even come close to reaching her waist. It exposed the first inch or so of the crack in her ass.

Kara looked in the mirror. She turned to the side and looked over her shoulder. The back of the jeans was high enough to keep them from falling off but low enough to show the top of her butt. She turned to the front. Of course she was still topless and her c-cup breasts were standing out proudly from her thirty-four inch rib cage. Almost any top would leave a deliciously bare abdomen. She guessed there was at least five inches from her belly button to the top of the jeans. She licked her lips and thought, that'll attract attention.

Kara rummaged through her drawers to find a top that would go with the jeans. She considered tee's, tanks, camisoles and other styles but nothing seemed quite right. Then she picked up a top that was so revealing she had only worn it once. With the miniskirts she usually wore, it was too extreme. The jeans on the other hand, while in some ways more revealing, did cover her legs. With the jeans and this top her bare midriff would be a show stopper.

The top Kara chose was brief. It had a one inch band of stretch denim that went across the tops of her breasts and fastened in the back. The band was tight enough that it didn't need straps to support it. Hanging from the denim was four to five inches of white lace hankie type material. That was it.

Kara held the skimpy top in front of her. She draped it over her breasts and hooked it in the back. With her finger-tips she flounced the lacy material until it hung freely on her breasts. She looked at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. There was at least ten inches of bare midriff showing. The low waistband of her jeans accentuated the flatness of her stomach. The protrusion of her breasts caused a small gap between her rib cage and the bottom edges of the top.

She appraised herself as if she were a guy sitting next to her in a dimly lit bar. It was obvious that her top was at least partially transparent and she was probably braless. When she looked carefully she could see her nipples, her areolas and even her breasts. On the other hand, with just a quick look, the kind she would get from most people, it wasn't evident how exposed she was.

If a guy looked closely, and this was the part Kara liked best, he was likely to keep right on looking. Her nipples hardened slightly and a small dampness developed between her legs as she imagined all the guys who would be staring at her tits and dreaming about removing her jeans.

It was time to pick up Julie. She quickly brushed her shoulder length brown hair, then went into the closet to pick out shoes. Kara was not wearing hose and her feet were bare. She picked out a pair of red strappy heels. She slipped them on and buckled the straps. With the heels Kara was about five nine. All that bare skin on such a tall woman looked so sexy.

Even though it was after eight, with daylight saving it was still light. Kara attended a southern university and it was already warm enough to go without a jacket, even at night. Julie was waiting and came right out when Kara stopped in front of her apartment. She was wearing a white tank top and khaki miniskirt. As she ran to the car, Kara thought Julie looked pretty hot.

Julie slid in, slammed the door, then turned to Kara to say hi. But when she saw Kara she went speechless. After several seconds of silence Kara said, "Well? ..."

"You're not really going dressed like that are you?"

"Sure, why not? I'm not interested in handing out my phone number and then waiting for the call that never comes."

"With that outfit," Julie said, "you'll be giving out more than just your phone number."

"I know mother, but it's what I want so what difference does it make?"

Julie understood the tone of voice and what it meant to be addressed as 'mother'. She backed off. "Well I'm sure you've considered what you're doing. I know you'll be careful so I guess it really doesn't make any difference. Lets go; I've got to see this."

Kara pulled away from the curb. "So you won't be too embarrassed to be seen with me then?"

"Oh no, quite the contrary, I expect you'll attract a lot of men. Of course I'll probably have to get away from you to be noticed."

Kara looked at Julie and saw bare legs nearly to her crotch and a thin tank top that obviously didn't have a bra under it. She remarked, "You're not going to be hurting for attention."

They drove the rest of the short distance in silence, found a parking place and went in. It was much darker inside than out. And the air-conditioning caused the club to be almost cold. The nipples on both girls reacted to the change in temperature, but for Kara, the cool breeze on the underside of her breasts was a reminder of how little she was wearing. Her nipples jutted out sharply, causing the thin material of her top to stand out even further from her body, in turn allowing even more cold air to envelope her breasts.

As their eyes adjusted to the darkness they spotted a small high-top near the dance floor. No sooner had they gotten sat down than several guys came and asked them to dance. Although Kara and Julie thought a couple of them were reasonably good-looking, neither of the girls was ready to dance yet and eventually the guys left. Kara had been bent over the table and no one had noticed her low cut pants or transparent top.

A waitress came and took their order. While they waited, three guys, all nice looking, came past their table, looked them over and sat down nearby. It was early and the club wasn't busy yet. The waitress returned quickly with their drinks.

No sooner had they received their drinks than a guy came to the table and asked Julie to dance. It was someone she had dated a few times in the past and she went with him readily to the dance floor. Kara looked around, hoping to get rescued, especially by one of the three guys at the next table, but it was not to be and she sat there alone. Julie and her friend eventually returned. Peter, Julie's friend, sat down with them. They talked and sipped their drinks a few minutes until Peter asked Julie to dance again.

Kara was determined that this time she was not going to sit alone. Out of the corner of her eye she could tell that the three at the next table were looking in her direction. They were on her right side and nothing was between her and them. Kara noticed they had a good profile view of her. She intended to take advantage of it.

Kara looked down at her chest. Then she took hold of the denim band on her top, and acting as if it had slipped down, pulled it up. As it moved up, the small amount of material covering her breasts moved with it. The lace caught on her nipples, then jumped free. It had the same effect as someone teasing her nipples. They grew and got harder, causing the flimsy fabric to hang even further from Kara's body. Most significantly however, she had pulled the band so far up that the lace was now just at the bottom of her breasts.

A sideways glance confirmed that the three were watching intently. Kara raised her arms and put her hands behind her head, pretending to gather her hair into a bun. Her back was arched, her tits jutted out firmly and the top rode up until the undersides of her breasts were exposed.

Kara was bare from the low-cut waistband of her jeans all the way to the bottoms of her breasts. She turned sensuously a little to each side, keeping her hands behind her head as long as it looked reasonable. It worked. Kara watched the guys flip coins to see which would ask her to dance. Kara didn't care, any one would do.

She looked up as one of them walked the few steps from their table to hers. "I'm Brad," he said. Then just stood there.

Kara became flustered. She expected him to ask her to dance but he just stood there. The silence was deafening and Kara eventually said, "And I'm Kara. Did you want to dance?"

"I'd like that very much," he said, then stood there until she got out of her chair and preceded him to the dance floor.

As they got to the dance floor, the deejay started a slow song. Brad tried to be polite and hold Kara in a traditional slow dance position. Kara foiled him by putting her arms around his neck. Brad loved the look and feel of Kara's bare skin but was reluctant to touch it. He held Kara several different ways but no matter what he did his hands came to rest on bare flesh.

Kara put her mouth to Brad's ear. "Put your hands where you want. I don't bite and I like to be touched."

"Umhh, ... Thanks. I mean, you really look hot. I just didn't want you getting pissed off at me." Brad put his hands on Kara's back, just below the lace of her top.

"I'll let you know if you do something I think you shouldn't." Brad was dancing with his waist back a little from Kara's so she wouldn't feel his raging hard-on. Kara added, "And you don't have to dance so far back. If I was offended by the feel of a man I wouldn't be dancing."

"I wish all girls were like you," Brad said. His hands were now under the top and moved cautiously toward the front. "Some girls will do anything to get a man's attention but they don't want to be touched."

"They don't know what they're missing." Brad's finger-tips brushed Kara's breasts and lightly grazed her nipples. Her body tingled. It was as if a jolt of electricity passed through her. She didn't realize until now how much she missed George's constant touching.

Kara had just met Brad but already wanted his hands all over her body, except not on the dance floor. She said, "I love what you're doing but there are other people here. Maybe you better keep your hands on the outside of my clothes." She put her mouth to Brad's ear and added, "... at least for now."

"Sorry," Brad said. "Too tempting. I just had to feel them." Brad's hands came out from under Kara's top and instead roamed across the bare flesh of her stomach, her abdomen and her back. Kara melted under his touch. When Brad's finger slipped down the crack of her ass she delayed a considerable time before asking him to remove it.

After a couple of slow numbers the deejay went back to faster music. Brad broke away and started into a fast dance but Kara said, "I need something to drink, can we go back to the table?"

Brad obviously didn't want to but he replied, "If that's what you want; can we dance later?"

Kara had noticed that in many ways Brad was lacking in confidence. She guessed that he expected her to find someone else to dance with. She winked at him and said, "We'll dance again but right now I need a drink." She headed toward the table with Brad following.

On the dance floor Kara had seen Julie with Peter. Julie had whispered to her, "I won't need a ride. Peter's taking me." Kara knew that Julie would not be at the table when she returned. Nevertheless, she feigned surprise and said to Brad, "My friend still hasn't returned. Would it be okay if I join you and your friends?"

"Oh yeah. They'll be glad to have you sit with us." Brad's enthusiasm picked up. "Sure. Get your purse; I'll take your drink." Kara grabbed her purse and followed Brad to the nearby table. It too was a high-top on the edge of the dance floor. Brad pulled out a stool and helped Kara up; he sat next to her.

Brad introduced her to his friends, Mike and Ed. Kara thought they all seemed so young but she had seen the waitress card them so they must be at least twenty-one. Kara was only twenty-four so at most they were three years younger. George had been older. Maybe she had gotten used to him and his friends. Anyway, these guys were nice and good-looking too.

No one spoke. Kara saw that Mike and Ed were staring at her chest. Brad of course knew but she figured Mike and Ed had just realized how little she was wearing. Kara looked at them and said, "Yes, my top is sort of transparent and no, I'm not wearing a bra. Those really are my tits you're looking at." Kara locked her hands behind her head and said, "Do you like?"

"Uh... uh... of course," Mike said. "I mean, like we all wanted to dance with you."

"So it could have been any one of you then?"

"Yeah," said Ed, "but Brad won."

"And I was the prize. I suppose I should be flattered," Kara said. "After I have some of my drink, we can all dance ..." Kara paused. "... that is if you don't mind sharing." In a sort of chorus, the guys agreed they'd like to do that.

Kara felt Brad's hand on her abdomen. As he reached under her waistband, she put her hand over his and moved it away from her jeans, toward her belly button. Then she unsnapped her jeans and put Brad's hand back where it had been. As she picked up her drink she gave him a conspiratorial smile.

Brad felt what Kara had done and understood the invitation she had extended. His fingers lightly grazed her flesh where the jeans had been snapped. Then he grasped the zipper and lowered it. Brad's fingers tiptoed through the remaining portion of Kara's pubic hair. She nearly died when she felt his hand so close to her cunt.

Kara turned to Brad and whispered, "Having fun?"

"Oh yeah," he whispered back, "and you?"

"Uh huh, lovin' it," Kara said softly. "Only problem is, that's as far as you go. The pants are too tight for you to get your hand in."

"We could go someplace where you could take them off."

"Sorry, I'm not ready for that yet. But don't stop, please." Kara sighed as Brad caressed what was left of her bush and struggled unsuccessfully to reach her clit, a fraction of an inch lower.

To everyone at the table Brad said, "I've got tunes, booze and a hot tub. Whaddaya say?"

Mike and Ed quickly agreed but Kara wasn't so sure. She said, "You have a house?"

"Well, I live with my brother and his wife but they're gone for a few days so I guess it's mine."

Kara considered. She really did want to go but she had decided she wasn't going to fuck Brad, at least not tonight. Mike and Ed provided a little safety in that regard. No one seemed inclined toward gang rape. If she took her own car she would probably be okay.

"I'll take my car. Can someone ride with me to show the way?"

"I'll ride with you," said Brad. "We all rode with Mike so we have only one car."

"Okay, lets do it," Ed said. Kara stealthily zipped up her jeans. She couldn't get the snap closed with one hand though and left it undone. The four of them downed their drinks and headed for the door. In the car, Kara realized she hadn't covered all of her bases.

"Brad, you know I love your hands but I've got to drive and you're going to have to stay on your side of the car. Okay?"

Brad acted as if the air had been let out of his balloon. With a hang dog look he said, "Alright, I understand."

Brad and Kara drove uneventfully across town to his house. Mike and Ed followed. Kara parked on the street so as not to get blocked in. Inside, Brad tried to kiss Kara while fixing a drink. As much as she wanted to be kissed, she wasn't about to let anything get started. She held him off.

It was a glorious night and they went out to the back deck where the hot tub was. Brad took the cover off and felt the water. "I thought it would need adjustment but it feels okay to me. Anyone else want to test it before we get in?"

"I'm going to need something to wear," Kara said to a chorus of groans. "Well I'm not getting in the tub naked with three guys. Do you have a tee shirt I can wear?"

"My tee shirts are all in the laundry but I should have a clean undershirt."

"What's the difference, tee shirt, undershirt, I don't care, just find it and point me toward a bathroom."

"Follow me," Brad said as he walked back into the house. He pointed to a bathroom. "Use that. I'll bring you the shirt."

Kara went into the bathroom and removed her clothes. While she undressed she thought, Maybe I was too harsh. I've been teasing all night. They want to see the rest of me. And Brad, I've let him do everything but fuck me. They've all been perfect gentlemen. If they don't act up I could take the shirt off. It'd be as much fun for me as it would for them. I mean, being naked with three guys in a hot tub ...

Brad knocked on the door. Kara cracked it and he handed her the shirt. As she closed the door he said, "Join us when you're ready."

12