C'mon, Let's Spice It Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you were just as excited as him."

"Well, I did get turned on. It was only natural. I was getting really very wet down there. After all, he was a full-fledged hot-blooded male with an enormous chunk of meat which he could use on me. What about you? How did you feel watching your wife being pawed and groped by a total stranger?"

"I would have loved to see you lock lips with him. I know it was a completely new kind of situation for you and you were afraid of offending me. But I would have loved to see more physical response from you. I must admit that I found the whole episode very arousing. In fact I was having a hard-on myself as I watched your antics on the dance floor."

"I'm glad you appreciate the other side of your wife. Would you like to see more of the slutty side of her?"

"That would be great. But first tell me what happened to your young admirer. How come he made such a quick exit?"

"Oh, you know how these teenagers are. They get very excited very fast, and then they can't control themselves."

"I can't blame him, when he's got such a gorgeous hot slut in his arms."

"I caressed the nape of his neck and whispered into his ear that I wanted his big cock in my virgin cunt. He was electrified. He began to grind himself so vigorously against my tummy, I thought he would tear my dress. But I was also looking for some excitement and fun. So I asked him if I could give him a blow job first. I told him that he could shoot all his pent-up juices down my throat."

"You really know how to torture a guy."

"What torture? He was in utter ecstasy. He tried to kiss my lips again, poor guy. And the next thing I knew he went into a sort of spasm and I had this strange damp feeling over my tummy. I knew that he had dumped his load in his pants, poor guy. He suddenly went limp and clung on to me for dear life. I told him it was okay. I didn't want to embarrass him, so I led him towards the washrooms and told him to go clean up the mess." .

"How considerate," I commented, putting my arm around Tina and pulling her closer to me, "Did your young friend haunt you over the last one week? Did you think about him? Had any special thoughts about him?"

"Well, I did wonder what it would have been like if you were not there. Maybe I would have made out with him. Can you imagine me getting fucked by a teenager?"

I turned towards Tina and brought my lips close to hers.

"Yes, I can imagine that," I whispered, before clamping my lips over her mouth.

"Hey, what's this?" Tina asked, as our lips separated after the kiss. Her hand was gently palpating the enormous bulge over my crotch,

"You want your teenage hunk to give you a good fuck? You want to be his whore?"

"At the moment I can't ask for anything more. I would love to be his whore"

"Well, what are we waiting for. He's all ready to give you a good fuck, right now," I said, "Let's go upstairs."

As I led her up the stairs, I knew that my wife was game for a lot more than I had ever dared to imagine, and that many more interesting and exciting sexual escapades were now a real possibility. There was definitely going to be a lot more fire and spice in our marriage in the days to come.

12