CNAs in Trouble - Stephy's Story

Story Info
Stephy learns to obey John.
8.8k words
4.55
57.7k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bindingwi
Bindingwi
168 Followers

Stephy knew the other CNAs at the retirement home hated her, but she didn't care what they thought of her. At the age of 20 she was going to nursing school, and would be out of here in no time. Stephy loved to tease the male residents. She intentionally wore tight scrubs to show off her cute ass to the residents, and knew every time they asked her to pick something up they just wanted a peek at what she was wearing under the scrubs. Stephy never liked wearing panties, and preferred to wear a thongs or nothing at all. She especially loved it when she didn't wear any panties or thong, and was asked to bend over. The look on the male residents face was priceless. Stephy was just less than 5'5" tall and weighed less than 100 lbs. Stephy could never really pick out her best feature. Her tight ass was perfect. Her perky breasts were not too large for her frame, and the boys loved her puffy nipples. If she had to pick her best feature it would be her shoulder length blonde hair. Stephy spent hours taking care of it, and it had to perfect every time she went out. The only thing Stephy did not like was that her pubic hair was growing a little wild. Stephy hadn't had a boyfriend in a long time, and bikini season was not coming up for a couple of months. Not that many men ever really got down there in the first place. Stephy had only had sex once.

Stephy got drunk at a party and let this cute guy go farther than what she had planned. They were in the bedroom making out when he put his hand up her shirt and roughly played with her tits. Stephy was getting turned on by this rough play, and was starting to get wet. Before she knew it her shirt was off, and her bare breasts were there for the taking. This guy latched on to one of her puffy nipples with his mouth, and started to nibble on it while the other nipple was getting pinched between his fingers. Stephy could feel it in her whole body. His hand finally left her breast and moved down between her legs. The guy moved his hand to Stephy's thighs and pushed them apart. His hand moved up until it reached the tight white shorts she was wearing. The guy was rubbing her lips through the fabric pushing the shorts and panties into her pussy as he used more pressure. Stephy juices were now flowing. She could feel the fabric getting wetter and wetter each time his hand moved. The guy stopped rubbing and grabbed the waistband of the shorts, and pulled them off along with her thong.

Before Stephy realized what was going on the guy had his shorts around his ankles, and was between her spread legs. Stephy felt the guy's penis spread her lips apart, and in one painful thrust he had broken her cherry. The guy only lasted a minute before he was done. Between the pain and the quickness Stephy never got to have an orgasm. The guy rolled off Stephy and wiped his dick on the sheets, and left the room pulling up his shorts. Stephy was left laying there on the bed spread eagle with cum and blood oozing out of her pussy. She cleaned herself up as much as possible in the bathroom, and got dressed to join the party. When Stephy joined the main party she saw the guy high fiving his buddies as they looked over at her. They she saw them look down and start laughing. When she looked down she was horrified. Her white shorts and white panties were soaked. This made them transparent. Everyone at the party was now looking at her red puffy pussy lips, and the little tuft of pubic hair above her lips. Stephy ran from the party crying, and swore this would never happen again.

Stephy went through several boyfriends since then. They always broke up with her when they were not allowed to go below the waist during their heavy petting sessions. Now that she was working and going to school she never had time to find a real boyfriend. She had tried masturbation a couple of times, but it was never the same. Stephy figured she needed a warm body to get as wet as she did that night, and this summer she would find someone to fill that role.

The night at the retirement home started out like any other. Until about 30 minutes into the shift two of the other CNAs went home sick. Jill the lead CNA got everyone together for a meeting and decided to split everyone off into groups of twos to cover the buildings. Stephy was stuck with Jill. Jill wasn't as pretty as Stephy, but she did have some good features. Jill's short brown hair framed her face just right, but what really stood out were Jill's large breasts. Stephy knew Jill had to wear some pretty heavy duty bras just to keep them in place. At the age of 40 Jill still had a pretty tight body including a nice tight ass. Stephy was more than happy when Jill suggested that they split up and do bed checks on their own. Once the checks were done they were allowed to go on break. As they were about to split up Jill told Stephy to do John's room last. He is always staying up late, and will fight you a little bit to get into bed. Stephy thought nothing of it, and went on with her checks.

Stephy finally made it to John's room, and entered with a little knock. John was sitting in his chair watching some TV when Stephy caught his eye. He had not seen this one before, and figured he would test her to see what he could get away with. Stephy walked over and started to get his bed ready when John called her over to pick up the remote that he just fell out of his hand. Stephy put on her little show. She bent at the waist to get the remote putting her ass right up in John's face. When she turned around to hand it to him she made sure to bend far enough so he could look down her shirt. John was in heaven. It had been a couple of years since he had a little plaything, and he decided to see if this one would fit the bill. What Stephy didn't know is that John tried to grab any CNA that got close enough to him. In fact, John was kicked out of the last retirement home for taking it a bit too far. John was caught with his hand down the panties of a young CNA. He had her pinned against the wall with his fingers moving in and out. The young CNA eyes were clamped shut moving her head back and forth mouthing the word "no". When the other CNAs pulled him off they could see that three of his fingers were soaking wet. The young CNA did not move. She just stood there with her scrubs around her ankles, and her juices soaking her panties. The young CNA never came back, and John was moved to this place.

John could see that this one wanted to play, but wasn't sure how far he could take it. John's first move was to have her dress him for bed. John faked that he had trouble moving, so Stephy came up, and started to undress him to get his PJs on. When Stephy had John's shirt over his head he made his first move. He pretended to fall forward when his arms were free and Stephy's arms were still up in the air. Both of John's hands landed on Stephy's breasts, and he gave them a little squeeze. Stephy jumped a little bit, but said nothing. When Stephy went down to remove his pants John could see down her scrub top, and noticed her nipples were getting hard through the thin white fabric of her bra.

John's next move came when Stephy turned around to grab the PJs off the bed. She had bent over with her legs slightly apart. John's hand moved between her thighs, and slowly moved up to her ass. Stephy froze as soon as she felt the touch, but did not say anything. John started to rub between her legs feeling her lips under the scrub pants and panties. Stephy could feel her body start to respond as her pussy started to get wet. This also brought back memories of the first night she had sex. Stephy was torn between the wonderful feeling she felt that night, and the shame she felt afterwards. Stephy had to put a stop to this immediately before it got too far. Stephy stood and turned towards John putting a stop to anything else happening. When she got all the way around she was staring at a 70 year old man in his boxers. Stephy's eyes started at the top and worked their way down. John had thinning gray hair on top of his head. His skin was wrinkly and pale, and was loose on his body. He had a beer gut that hung below the waistband of his boxers, and a little farther down he had a huge tent popping his boxers out. Stephy was disgusted by the sight. How could this old ugly man think he could touch her any way he pleased?

Before Stephy could say a word this frail old man pounced on her like a cat. He moved so quick that Stephy couldn't even get her mouth open before she was pinned to the bed. Stephy saw the evil grin on his face as he yanked her scrub top over her face. This did two things. One it stopped her from screaming too loud to draw attention, and it also pinned her arms above her head. Stephy immediately saw the problem with this and started to thrash about and scream. John leaned in and whispered in Stephy's ear "stop screaming or I will put something in your mouth, and you may not like it." Stephy stopped her screaming, but not thrashing about. John took his free hand and started mauling Stephy's breasts through her white bra. The thin sheer material popped out more as Stephy's nipples got harder under the attack. John couldn't wait he needed to see those tits, and he wanted to take those nipples into his mouth. With a hard tug the front opening bra came open revealing Stephy's perky little tits. John was stunned. He had seen puffy nipples on the internet, but seeing them up close like this was unbearable. John's mouth immediately went for the closest nipple. John used his mouth like nothing Stephy had felt before. John would alternate between biting, licking, and sucking so quickly that Stephy's mind could hardly comprehend it. Stephy never gave up the fight even though her arms were trapped. She tried moving her body to get her breasts from John's mouth, but all this did was allow John to move from one tit to the next. John's assaults on her nipples were making Stephy wetter and wetter. Stephy could feel the juices flowing out of her pussy, and soaking her panties.

John's assault finally stops, and Stephy is relieved. She thinks it is over and starts to relax. This sets John up for his next move. Stephy feels John's body slowly move up hers. With her arms still trapped in the tight scrub top she feels him tug on the arms. Before she knows it the arms of the scrubs are tied to the head board freeing up John's other hand. Now Stephy starts to panic. She is shaking her head back and forth saying "no, no, no". Stephy is careful not to be too loud. She does not want to be gagged.

With both hands free John works them down Stephy's body to the waistband of her scrub bottoms. With a quick yank John has the pants around her ankles. He looks up and is disappointed to see her wearing granny panties. John can see the panties covering her pussy lips getting wetter, and becoming a little transparent. John doesn't bother with Stephy's shoes and socks, and just yanks her pants off. Next he starts rubbing her lips through her panties make sure they are getting nice and soaked. Stephy clenches her legs together, and tries to kick out. It doesn't do any good now that John is sitting on her legs. John keeps rubbing pushing in more and more fabric as he goes. The front of her panties are now completely soaked, and John can see Stephy's pubic hair. John is not happy. He is use to seeing women with bald or neatly trimmed bushes. John leans close to Stephy's ear, and in an angry voice tells her "she is to shave that thing bald. In fact, she is not to have any hair left on her body from the neck down." It does not sink in to Stephy that this will not be the last time he uses her body. John yanks off Stephy's panties and throws them off to the side.

John is now ready to have some real fun. John tells Stephy to spread her legs, and keep them spread until he tells her to close them. Stephy refuses and keeps them closed. John thinks fast, and grabs the discarded panties from the floor. He moves the collar of her shirt above her mouth, and pinches one of her nipples hard. Stephy starts to scream when John forces her panties in her mouth. Stephy thrashes about trying to fight to the very last breath. John grabs her nipple again and squeezes hard. Stephy stops struggling and lays there breathing hard. John orders her again to spread her legs, and Stephy finally complies. John now sees her pussy a little better through the pubic hair, and notices her lips are puffy and red with a slight opening. John can tell she is excited as a little of her juices are still flowing out.

John tests Stephy's new obedience by getting off the bed. With the weight off the bed Stephy tries to get up and escape this old man's torture. John was waiting for this and responds by grabbing one of her nipples and twisting hard. A muffled scream comes out, but Stephy lies back in her original position. John quickly grabs a few things around the room, including a video camera he had just purchased a few days ago. Once John had everything in place he descends on Stephy's partially naked body. He wants her completely naked, and watching what he is going to do to her next.

John unties the sleeves of the scrubs, and pulls off her shirt and bra. The shoes and socks soon follow. Stephy is now completely naked with no were to go. John is not completely sure she will comply with his orders, so he takes a tie he just gabbed, and ties her wrists to the headboard. Stephy does not fight this move knowing what the punishment would be. To anyone that will be watching this video it appears that Stephy wants this to happen to her. John looks at his handy work, and is happy that he now has a new toy to keep him entertained at night.

Stephy watches as the old man descends on her body. John's mouth is now working over her breasts with new earnest. Stephy's already hard nipples seem to be getting harder as the assault on them continues. Stephy is careful to keep her legs spread, so she will not receive any more punishment. Stephy can feel the juices from her pussy dripping out of her now. They are flowing down, and she can feel them as the warm wet fluid as it reaches her ass. John asks her if she has had sex before. Stephy nods yes. He asks if she has ever had an orgasm before. She nods no. He tells her she is in for a treat tonight.

John works a hand down her body. When he reaches her pussy he is happy that she still has her legs parted. He starts working on her outer lips, and slowly works one of his fingers into her opening. Stephy's eyes shoot wide open as the finger penetrates all the way in. Once the finger is in John's thumbs starts to work on her clit. Stephy head is moving back and forth as she screams into her panties. She keeps repeating "No, No, No." Stephy tries to move around to get the finger out of her pussy, but that only helps John work his magic on her clit.

The first wave of an orgasm washes over Stephy. She cannot believe how good it feels. Stephy can hear a squishing sound as John adds a second finger. Stephy's first orgasm explodes as her body tightens up, and she screams into her gag. John removes his fingers and watches his handy work. His fingers are shiny from her juices and notices how the juices are flowing to her ass. This gives John an idea. Before Stephy can come down from her orgasm John grabs two more ties. He quickly grabs her ankles, and pushes them above her head. He ties each ankle to the headboard with Stephy completely spread out. Stephy euphoria slowly fades, and she now realizes she is in a new position. Now her pussy and ass are exposed to the wrinkly old man. She tries to fight the bonds, but it is no use. John decides he wants a little taste of his toy. Stephy watches in horror as John lowers his gray balding head towards her pussy. Stephy feels a tongue on her pussy for the first time. John works it like a pro. To Stephy it feels like there are five or six tongues are working her over. It doesn't take long before she has her second orgasm of her life. This one is harder than the first. Before she can recover John has two fingers in her pussy, and is searching for her g-spot. By her reaction he found it, and starts to work it along with her clit. The third orgasm hits followed quickly by four and five. Stephy cannot take it anymore. So many orgasms are taking their toll. Stephy's body is on fire, and she is now willing to do anything this old man asks of her.

John knows he has broken her, but he still has something in mind. John has always been an ass man, and has always loved watching a women's expression as he took their ass for the first time. John knows he is running out of time before the other CNAs start to miss this one, but he wants to do one more thing to make sure she is completely broken.

John removes his fingers from Stephy's pussy, and places a finger at the opening of Stephy's ass. Between the juices on his fingers and cum that dripped down to her ass Stephy was well lubed up for to force his finger in her ass. Stephy's eyes fly open as John's finger slowly worked its way in her ass. If it wasn't for the gag in Stephy's mouth they would have heard scream three buildings over. John's assault on Stephy's ass continued as he took his other hands, and worked three fingers in and out of her pussy. John could feel Stephy relax, and started working both hands a little faster. John wanted to finish her off quickly before they got caught, so he leaned down, and started working over one of her nipples with his mouth. This sent Stephy over the edge, and her last orgasm was the best. Her juices seem to squirt out of her pussy.

John now has this one under his control. He was so confident that he was not going to mention the nice sex tape he had just made of her until their next meeting. John untied Stephy's legs and wrists, and let her lay there for a moment. John noticed that Stephy kept her legs spread, and even kept her arms above her head. He couldn't wait until she shaved that mess down below. He would definitely use his tongue more once it was cleaned up.

John finally got tired of waiting for Stephy to move, so he ordered to get dressed. As Stephy was putting her clothes on John went over the rules. First, she was to be shaven from the neck down. Second, she was to wear thongs or nothing at all. Third, she was not to wear a bra at all. He loved those puffy nipples, and wanted access to them at all times. With that he ordered out of the room, and to be back at 10:30 to show obedience.

With that Stephy ran out of the room. She went straight to the bathroom and cried in shame for what just happened to her. Stephy knew that Jill set her up for this, but couldn't understand why she let it go that far. She hadn't seen Jill for the longest time, and wondered if Jill did want it to go that far. Stephy decided at 10:30 she was going to put a stop to it since her lead CNA would not.

At exactly 10:30 Stephy walks into John's room. She cannot believe her eyes. Here is Jill the lead CNA naked on her knees giving John a blow job. Stephy looks down further and can see cum dripping from Jill's pussy forming a puddle on the floor. The smell of sex is everywhere. Stephy knows that Jill was well used while she was in there. Stephy is happy that she does not have to fuck this old man, and that the person that set her up got her just reward. Stephy is happy this night is over, and she will never have to deal with fucking this old man. John's next words devastate Stephy. John tells both girls that this is the first night of many to come. Stephy starts to protest when John cuts her off and continues. John tells Stephy how good Jill had been, and she received only rewards and no punishments.

John then reminds the two of their orders. Jill's pussy is to be neatly trimmed at all times. No stubble, but a nice patch above her lips. She is to wear a thin bra to show off her nipples, and no shirt underneath her scubs. His last reminder is thongs only or nothing at all.

Bindingwi
Bindingwi
168 Followers