CNG (Cute Neighbor Girl) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers

"So, I decide to just go with it. I took my top off and just sat on the beach. It felt AWE-some. I had never done this before, but I got a rush. Some of the other girls did too, but not everyone. I'm not sure anyone would have done it if there had been boys from back home with us."

"So, you got a thrill from being topless? Was that the first time you decided you liked being naked all the time?" I asked.

"Pretty much. Until I sunburned my nips. That wasn't fun. They just weren't used to sunlight. You can't wear a bra, you can't NOT wear a bra, it was no fun for a few days. But, otherwise I loved it. That night, I, well, I had to take care of myself I was so turned on. So, even once I was back in the US, I would hang out naked in our apartment, which kind of freaked out my roommate at first. Eventually she didn't mind, although she never really got naked unless there was alcohol involved. Now, it isn't really a sexual thrill, I'd just rather be naked."

"So, you don't normally masturbate in front of people?" I asked.

She smiled. "No, not really. A couple of boyfriends, once when I was drunk with a couple of girlfriends on a dare, but I don't make a habit of it. I guess I'm just more of a nudist than an exhibitionist, but I do get turned on sometimes if I think I could get caught. But, I guess I don't really mind if someone is watching."

At this point, the tension was starting to rise again, along with other things. I had been watching Danni as she talked about the last part. Her legs were slightly apart, and although it was getting dark, it looked like she was starting to get a bit turned on, too. I don't know if it was the beer, the nudity, the talk of sex and showing off, but I was seriously attracted to this girl now. If she said "let's go," we'd go. There would be no hesitation whatsoever on my part.

"What about you? You live alone; ever get tired of jerking off by yourself? Ever try to do it somewhere dangerous?" she asked. I could tell the alcohol was certainly getting to both of us and the conversation had nowhere to go but the gutter.

I was fully hard at this point, and Danni's nipples were rock hard, and her pussy was pretty clearly starting to get wet. Even in the dark, I could see her inner lips peeking out, in all their moist, pink glory. Whatever thoughts either of us had about not getting involved with coworkers were slipping away pretty quickly. Well I can only speak for myself here, but I was pretty sure it was mutual.

"I've been watched a few times. Girl friends, old college roommates once while we were all totally drunk and somehow we got free porn when the cable company screwed up. Nobody ever talked about that one after it happened. But, no, I don't normally do a lot of wanking in front of people." I told her.

"Until now. I bet you could you could blow a load pretty quickly right now. But," she stood up, "we just met, and we work together. We probably shouldn't. In fact, it's almost 10 o'clock and we both work tomorrow."

She got up and grabbed the glasses and the plates and started to go inside. Hold on. What just happened? I felt a little weird. Here I was sitting at a neighbor's house, someone I practically just met, I was naked, rock-hard, and suddenly by myself.

"Sorry to boot you, but I'm gonna crash here pretty soon, and I probably drank too much wine already. I usually get to the office early to work out, so I'll be up and out by 5:30 or so."

She was more or less kicking me out. Evidently things got a little too intense for her, I guess. So, best to end it now before things got literally and figuratively sticky. Still, I was confused and more than a bit let down.

I got up and started to pick up my clothes. Once I was inside, I started to get dressed.

"Stop. What are you doing?" she asked. "You can walk home naked. It's only, what, 30-40 feet? I bet you can run for it and no one will see you." She was grinning that evil grin again. I loved it.

"Ok, but if it is a dare, what do I get if I do it?" I asked.

"Next time we hang out, I'll make you dinner," She offered.

"And if I say no?"

"Then no more naked time for you over here."

Hmm, that implied that more naked time was on the table, at least. So, perhaps she felt things were just moving too quickly right now since we just met.

"Wow, that's a tough deal. OK, watch me. I'll run home."

"OK, bye, see you at work tomorrow." She reached out to hug me. I like naked hugs from girls with big boobs. Her funbags felt wonderful squished against my chest. This was turning out to be an OK night on a lot of levels, even if things with her and I didn't work out to my liking immediately.

"Here I go. Wish me luck." I sprinted out of her front door with her watching. I got across the driveway and started to punch in the code for my garage door. I never carried my house keys with me since I usually went in and out through the garage. The door started to go up. It seemed to be the slowest garage door ever. I looked back across the street and Danni was laughing at me as I stood there.

Just then, she slammed her front door shut. A second later, headlights swept across the front of her townhouse.

Oh shit. Someone was coming, and the door was only up to my knees. I ducked down and rolled under the door, Indiana Jones style, reaching back for my clothes. I ran as fast as I could in to the house since the door was still going up and the garage light was on.

I got upstairs and looked out the patio door over to Danni's place. She was standing in her kitchen, still stark naked, making a big show of pointing at me and miming laughing, complete with knee slapping and doubling over. Funny. Very fucking funny. I guess it was, but I wasn't ready to get caught by anyone naked just yet. Tough one to explain to the cops.

I dropped my stuff in my bedroom, turned off the lights in the house, and went and brushed my teeth. When I got back in to my bedroom, still naked, I turned on the light. I had left the blinds open, I guess it really didn't matter much anymore.

I took one more look across the driveway. Danni was standing in her bedroom, in front of her window. She had a finger in between the lips of her hairless pussy, slowing moving it back and forth. I was hard in about two seconds. Soon, she had two fingers going, her other hand was on the wall next to the window. She was leaning forward as if she had a hard time standing up. I, of course, had started stroking my cock. I felt like I had been hard most of the night, and I really wanted to come right now. The entire night felt like one prolonged tease. I guess the talk of sex and being naked made both of us horny.

She was going to town on herself now. Her fingers moved back and forth, she sat back on her bed, still facing me, so I could see her pussy. She spent a lot of time with two fingers going back and forth on her clit. Her legs were spread pretty wide, I could see everything. She bit her lip, and rolled one of her nipples between her fingers. She opened her eyes, and looked over at me. She blew me a kiss. She was certainly going for showmanship on this one. She then lifted one of her epic boobs up to her mouth and licked her own nipple.

That was it. It was all I needed. My hand was a blur as I jacked as fast as I could. This was not the time to take ones time and enjoy sensations. I wanted to come, right now, right in front of her. I moved closer to the window so she could see. I switch off hands. I looked back at her and her fingers had moved from her clit to deep inside her. She had two fingers moving in and out of her pussy, finger fucking herself pretty fast. Her other hand moved to her pussy and ran circles around her clit.

I slowed down my hand as I felt I was close. I looked up at her face from across the alley. She nodded as if to say 'go ahead.' I shot the first of several streams of cum all over my bedroom window. I felt my knees get a little weak, and I had to hold myself up against the wall as my hips spasmed and I shot five or six ropes of cum right on the glass.

I looked back at her, and her mouth was open and her head tossed back. The hand on her clit was moving back and forth as fast as it could go, her fingers inside her pussy still as she came. Once she slowed down after her orgasm, she looked over at me. She looked so fucking hot. Her hair was all over the place, her chest shiny with what had to be sweat. Her nipples were darker, and looked to be diamond-hard. She picked up something small from her bed, and looked at me again. She licked one of her fingers that was just inside her, and then looked down at the small black thing in her hand.

I heard a buzz from the other room. It was my phone. I looked at her, and she nodded with her head as if to say "go get it" while she held up her cell phone.

I grabbed my phone, she had sent me a text. "U win, u came first" it said. I didn't realize it was a race. I laughed and looked out my kitchen window at her place. It was dark over there, all the lights were off.

I grabbed a paper towel to clean off myself, and then one to clean off my window. I didn't know how hard it was to clean up dried cum, and I didn't want to find out. I crawled in to bed tired, but happy.

Wow. I was really starting to like this chick. Funny, sexy, totally at ease with herself, and a world class flirt. I know she said she didn't want to date a coworker, but we just spent the evening together naked as if it was nothing, followed up by a mutual jerk session. Why she kicked me out for the masturbation was still unclear. It was as if it was ok if we weren't together, but in our own homes. But, doing it together would cross some kind of imaginary line.

It might lead to us doing something physical together, and I sensed that was a line she didn't want to cross. But somehow, by her logic, I guess watching the other person get off when we couldn't touch each didn't cross that line. I wondered exactly where those boundaries lie. I was mildly interested in her before, but I was getting seriously attracted to her now.

How the hell was I supposed to actually work while at the office with her sitting 5 feet away?

CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers
12