CNG (Cute Neighbor Girl) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers

"How far do you want me to rub?" I asked as I worked up towards her shoulders.

"At this point, you can do my whole body. I just feel like I'm melting in to my mattress. I should really be paying you for this, you're almost as good as the guy at the gym," Danni, again, mumbled in to her pillow.

I worked up her sides and towards her shoulders. At one point, I brushed the sides of her breasts as they were squished out quite a bit from under her. She said nothing and didn't flinch. So, I tried not to focus on them, but tried not to avoid them either. Man, I was over thinking this way too much.

I did the shoulders and her neck. Rolling her neck muscles back and forth, I could feel all sorts of tightness in the muscles there. I told her I'd come back and get that later.

As I was starting on her left arm, I realized that if I lifted it up at all, her hand pretty much flopped right in to my crotch. I tried to step back, and was successful in not rubbing her hand right up and down my penis. There was the occasional brush, though and that was enough to start blood flowing, just a little, but I managed to avoid a full-on erection.

I spent extra time rubbing her hands and fingers. I had a girlfriend once tell me that was as relaxing and yet as sensual as having nearly else anything rubbed, and I believed her. Danni was not complaining, and looked to be only two or three steps away from sleepy-time. So, it bugged me to do what I had to do next.

"OK, I need you to rotate so I can do your other arm and then I'll do your legs. Put your head down at the end of your bed and your feet up here," I patted the mattress next to her pillow.

"Idontwannamove."

"It's that, or I have to climb on top of you," I gave her the options.

"That might not be so bad..." Danni said.

"Hey, now. Innocent massage, remember?" I reminded her.

"I know. I just don't want to move." With that, Danni kind of got up on all fours and started to turn herself around. I'm not sure which part I liked more, seeing her boobs hang down as she got up or the view of her pink folds from behind.

I did her other arm, avoiding her hand and my dick meeting, and then picked up where I left off on her lower back.

"Want me to do your ass and legs?"

"Yes, please."

I started on her ass. This is where things started to go wrong. As I was kneading her cheeks, I started paying attention to the peek-a-boo show that was going on. If I ran a hand slightly down her crack, I could see her little pink, puckered anus pop in to view along with almost her entire pussy opened up. Again, how far do I push this? 'Innocent massage, my ass' I thought to myself. Well, more like 'her ass.'

I added more oil and let my hands glide over her nice, round butt. It wasn't fat, but Sir Mix-a-lot would not have complained, either. Again, I slid my fingers right over her asshole.

"Don't try to stick anything in my ass, Mister," it wasn't a stern warning, you could tell she was joking, a little.

"Nope, nothing goes in there. I've never had a girlfriend who was in favor of it, I figure most women aren't."

"Oh, I've had plenty of things in there before, but we're keeping this a nice massage, right?" she asked.

Between the talk of possible anal sex and me rubbing close to her special holes, I started to get hard again. I chose to ignore it at first. But, this quickly turned impossible.

"What's this?" Danni asked. I looked down. Oh shit.

My hard-on was pretty much lying in Danni's hand. It turns out that not only was the bed at the right height for these sort of activities, but her hands at her side pretty much lined up precisely, too. She ran two fingers up and down the length of my shaft and giggled.

"I thought you said 'innocent' and here you are ready to poke me with this thing," she laughed. But, she didn't pull her hand away. She wasn't exactly stroking me, as it was just her finger tips moving lightly on me. But, she still didn't pull away. It was more like a little affectionate brushing.

"I'm sorry," was all I could get out. I kept rubbing her ass, and started where her cheek met her legs. I had to move slightly down, and my penis left her hand.

"Aw, I'll miss you little fella" she cooed. I was ready to give up all pretense of the massage at this point, but kept with the task at hand.

As I worked down her legs, Danni parted them. I took that as a good sign. If she was worried, she could have clamped them shut like a vise. Instead, she spread them enough that I could easily rub almost all the way around her leg. As I moved my hand upward, again I lightly brushed her lips. Again, I didn't focus on touching them or not touching them. But, I certainly didn't want to make it seem like I was going to dive right in. But, her pink lips were certainly inviting. She was shaved, or maybe waxed as there was no sign of stubble. If I was hard before, I was ready to burst now.

Danni said nothing intelligible during this time, and certainly seemed not to mind my hands practically moving over her moistening box. She opened her legs a fraction more, or did I imagine that? I ran my hands down the inside of one thigh to her knee, and then back up to the point where I was pressing my hand against her labia. Then down the other leg. Her lips were swollen, her inner lips visible. I could even make out the hood over her clit. God, I wanted to lightly run my finger over it to see what she'd do.

Each time I moved my hand over her pussy I got a little more brave, the contact became a little more direct. Again, I didn't go inside her lips, although she was wet enough I am sure I'd have slid right in. Every time I'd slide up near her slit, there would be some sort of noise of contentment. Perhaps I was reading far too much in to body language, but I'd guess that she would have allowed me to go to town.

I went for it. I moved one finger from right below her clit, slightly parting her lips, all the way up to her asshole and along her crack. Just enough to get a little wetness on my finger tip. Danni gave a sharp intake of breath and a short, cut off, high-pitched "Ah" as a response. Almost a whimper.

I looked down at her face, her eyes, which had been closed for the last 45 minutes were looking right at me. I stared in to those blue irises, looking for an indication that she was OK with this. Or I had gone too far?

One second went by.

Our eyes remained locked, neither of us even daring to blink.

Then another second.

Then she gave me a little, almost imperceptible, nod. Without taking my eyes off of hers, I ran my finger along her slit again, this time going in slightly deeper.

She closed her eyes, another sharp intake of breath.

I ran my index and middle finger on either side of her clit, slightly pressing inward on her hood. I practically rubbed her lips together. She raised her ass in the air slightly, pressing my hand against her pinkness further. She made another sound that, while not words, would translate in to ANY language.

I ran two fingers inside her lips, and poked a fingertip in to her. I continued to gently, almost tenderly, playing with her pussy.

"Please, stop" Danni sighed, sounding out of breath.

"Really?" I asked.

Seriously, stop? Dude, what the fuck? I was just getting started, and I'd love to go further. Was this girl, this otherwise really nice and flirty girl, just an enormous tease? Why, not half a minute ago did she indicate it was OK to run a finger inside her, and now we have to stop?

"No, it's not you. I'd love to go further, but if I have an orgasm right now, I'm likely to hurt my back some more. And, from the way you were teasing me, it wasn't going to be a small orgasm." Danni explained.

"I'm sorry, I must have gotten carried away."

"Dude, I was totally in to it, you've got the hands of a Greek God, by the way," She rolled over, and had grabbed one of my hands, kissing the fingertips. Fingers that tasted of massage oil and girl juices, I'd have to guess.

"Maybe next time, we can play a little more." She ran one of her fingers up my still hard cock. I guess that was the end of the fun.

"I just feel like hanging out and doing nothing for the rest of the night. You up for that? Chinese takeout from the place around the corner?"

What could I say? I loved spending time with this girl. I'd hope that our teasing could become more. I'd only really known her for a week or so, but I was taken. Totally goofy. Coo-coo for Coco Puffs. And, unfortunately, left with a rock-hard penis I'd have to take care of myself again. God, I wanted to come, and I wished, some day, she'd be responsible for it.

She got up slowly off of the bed. She flexed a little.

"Wow, I feel like I can move a bit more. I am sure tomorrow I'll feel so much better," she said between sips of the wine still sitting on her night stand. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"I'm going to rinse off in the shower quickly, don't go anywhere," Danni said. She turned and walked, still slowly, to her bathroom. "If I don't rinse the massage oil off of my back, I'll have a rash tomorrow," she explained.

"Need any help?" I asked, hoping to get to assist with the suds.

"I'll be in and out in less than 5 minutes. Go get a beer or something, and I'll be right out."

So, the answer then was "no." This was the second time she abruptly pulled the plug just before things got good. Was it me?

I sat on the edge of her bed. Still hard, and now alone. This woman had a natural talent for getting me as hot as a toaster and then, bam, no bagel. Am I an idiot for hanging out here? Is she a cruel shrike, or totally oblivious to the world-class mind-fuck she was dishing out here? She didn't want to date, but would fool around all the time. What's the deal?

I hoped she wasn't a cruel shrike. I really wanted to like her and have this work out.

I realized I was absentmindedly rubbing my dick as this point. It felt good, my hands still quite slick from massage oil. I'd have to try some lotion or oil at home, I thought to myself.

"Five minutes, I'll be right back out," Danni called as the water started. "You can watch me if you'd like," she teased.

"Nah, it's OK, I'll go get a beer." By this time I was starting to stroke myself in earnest. If I didn't there's no way I'd make it the rest of the night 'just hanging out' in her words. Five minutes should be plenty of time.

I remembered the feel of her wet pussy just a few minutes ago. The way she lightly, gently touched my dick with her fingertips. I continued to masturbate, right in her bedroom. What would happen if she walked out here? She'd probably approve. Still, I didn't want to find out. I continued to work myself, racing against being discovered.

I looked around for something to come in. It wouldn't do to redecorate her sheets without her there as well. I grabbed one of my socks, and slipped it over myself like a condom. I had reached the point of no return.

The water in the shower stopped.

I went as fast as I could and started to shoot.

"Almost done in here," Danni called out. I couldn't respond at that particular moment. But to hear her talking to me in the middle of cumming was just enough to send even more pleasurable feelings through me.

I finished the job, and milked my shaft to get the last drops of cum out. Didn't want to leak as we were watching TV or whatever we were going to do for the rest of the night.

I tossed the sock on the pile of the rest of my clothes seconds before she came in. She looked at me a little funny, but didn't say anything.

"So, is Chinese OK? What do you want to order?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm sure it isn't on the menu," was all I could say.

CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers
12