CNG (Cute Neighbor Girl) Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers

I sat down, and remembered that Becca was sitting there. She had one of her hands between her legs. It was obvious she was frigging herself during her front row seat to the 'Greatest Kiss on Earth.' Somehow, I had managed not to notice that a hot red head was masturbating at my feet.

"God, that was HOT!" Becca said. She leaned in to me. "Do me next," she slurred.

"Do whatever you guys want," Danni said to the both of us, but her comment was aimed only at me. "I'm going to sleep. Becca, everything is set up in the spare bedroom for you. Phil, I'm sure you know how to get home." Danni turned, grabbed her wet underwear off of the deck, and headed inside. It was all but a stomp.

Becca turned and kissed me as I sat there in the cold water. Before I could say anything, she leaned over and straddled me. She cupped my face in her hands. Next thing I knew, she had moved her hips, and I popped inside her.

Sixty seconds ago, I was kissing and getting off a woman with whom I was sure I was falling in love. Now, one of her drunken college friends was on top of me, bucking her hips and fucking me. I didn't stop her. She rocked back and forth, and kept kissing me. My thoughts, as fuzzy as they were, were still on Danni.

I gave up just sitting there, and grabbed Becca's slender hips and started to move her back and forth. Water sloshed in the pool. Due to the build up with Danni, it really didn't take me long to blow my load, probably less than a minute. It was almost as if I fucked Becca out of frustration with Danni, but Becca was oblivious to all of it. She was drunk and horny.

"Oh, I needed a good quick fuck," Becca let me know as she rolled off. I wasn't sure the fuck qualified as good, but it certainly was quick.

I instantly felt guilty.

I fucked Becca practically in front of Danni more or less out of spite. I felt awful, even in my alcohol-addled state. My feelings of "fuck it" instantly came back to haunt me. I went inside the townhouse, and sat on the couch. Becca curled up next to me. If she was a cat she would have purred. I fell asleep.

I woke up about 3 hours later, cold, alone, naked, and still drunk. Becca must of gone to the spare bedroom. I grabbed my clothes, and walked home. What now?

I managed to not see Danni for the next few days. She had called in to work sick on Tuesday, the first day back from the three-day weekend. Was she avoiding me? Was I imagining this? Did I imagine that she was upset with me Sunday night? Was she upset with herself for not stopping things? Did she have a reason to get upset? I suppose she did. Of course, it was entirely possible that she wasn't upset, wasn't avoiding me and was legitimately sick. But, I doubted it.

Plus, I was still annoyed about her dating Chad the IT guy. Yet, I screwed her friend in front of her, pretty much invalidating any ground I had to stand on.

When Danni came in to the office on Wednesday, things were still icy.

"Hey there," is all she said by way of greeting. No flirty nicknames, no perky, chipper greeting. She looked up, said 'hi' and went back about her business. This was going to be bad.

Of course, this is the entire reason why she said she didn't want to date coworkers in the first place. She was absolutely right. And that became a self-fulfilling prophecy. I suppose the blame lay with me; I was the one who got emotionally fucked up. Of course, when you are frequently drunk and naked with someone, it's difficult not to get in over one's head. She was the one who seemed to always be stripping off her kit. What did she think would happen?

I suppose that's the operative word: think. Both of us were guilty of turning off our brains when the blood rushed to our nether regions. A large part of the problem is attraction as well. People cannot control to whom they are attracted. She tripped my trigger on many levels. Being no more than 50 feet from her for roughly 22 hours a day didn't help matters. I got the distinct feeling that I was more in to her than her me. Which did not, at all, help the situation.

If you've read this far, you know that I can over-think any situation. And this situation involved all sorts of emotions, attractions, hormones, and bodily fluids... It was, in a word, complex.

Well, the "not chilly but not friendly" work environment continued for the next couple of weeks. I had presumed that her and the Chad the IT Guy went out on their date. I hadn't heard from Becca, I did not know if she'd be clingy after the quick drunk fuck in Danni's kiddie pool. I also, rather belatedly, hoped she was on some sort of birth control.

After a few weeks of nothingness, Danni opened up slightly.

"Hey, mind if I come over to talk tonight?" she asked.

"That's cool. Want me to make some food or something?"

"No, it won't be that long. I just wanted to see if you'd be home tonight," she explained.

"Where else would I be?" I asked by way of reply. Really, where else would I be?

Eight o'clock rolled around, and I heard the doorbell. I really figured Danni and I were beyond the knocking stage, but I still went down and opened the door. She was fully clothed, still wearing what she had worn that day to the office. The fact that she didn't come over wearing only a smile was the first tip off.

"Hi," was all she said.

"How are you?" I asked, as I lead her upstairs.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked.

"Water would be good," she said. I brought Danni a glass of water. I was already 4 ounces in to a bottle of beer. I just took it with me as I sat in my comfy chair, leaving the couch to Danni.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"Well, I felt like we needed to talk, but that's stating the obvious. Can we still be friends, and be civil here?" she asked.

"Sure, I thought we were civil the last couple of weeks. I just didn't think either one of us was happy, that's all," I responded.

"Well, I'm not really. I am kind of pissed off at you. You screwed my friend Becca right there in MY house with me practically in the room. That hurt," Danni explained. "Then, you sneak off in the middle of the night. Becca was hurt, too."

"Hurt? You're the one set to date Chad the IT Guy. How do you think that made me feel? One moment we're enjoying a perfectly intense moment with each other, the next you want to date someone else. I figured at that point, all allegiances were off," I explained. Inside, however, I was ready to cave. I was sorry. But I was mad, too.

"Well, things got complicated, as I knew they would. This is why I said I didn't want to date a coworker. This would happen. Lucky for us, at least no one else knows what's up. Becca doesn't even know. I had to sit there and listen to her go on about how she felt used because she screwed a stranger at a party, but I couldn't tell her I was mad at her because I had feelings for the guy she was fucking."

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to for that to happen. I sat down, and the next thing I knew, she was straddling me," I told Danni. I knew it sounded pitifully hollow as soon as it left my lips.

"Yes, I noticed you were so incapacitated that you couldn't have moved the 120lb girl off of your lap amid all the thrusting," Danni replied in a rather snarky fashion.

"Alright, so how was your date with Chad the IT Guy?"

"Boatman. Chad Boatman. His last name is not 'The IT Guy.' We've gone out a couple of times. He seems really nice. I've had fun," Danni explained.

"Sleep with him yet?" I asked, totally inappropriately.

"That's none of your business!" Danni fired back.

"But, no, I haven't. He hasn't even seen me naked yet, just a few kisses, if you must know. I feel like you are the only person I can share this with, even though you are part of the problem. God, this is a fucked up situation."

"Yes, I'm sorry I let it get this bad," I offered a slight apology. "I am sorry I developed real feelings for you. But, you had to know something would happen if we kept fooling around and watching each other get off."

"Well, I've moved on. I want to see where this goes with Chad. Can you be OK with that?"

"I guess I have to," was all I could answer.

And with that, Danni was back in control of the relationship.

"I'm moving to another department at work, by the way," Danni went on. "I put in for a spot in Marketing, and it's a nice promotion. It might make it easier for you if we aren't next to each other all day long. I still really want to be friends with you. You seem to get me, and not everyone does," Danni said.

"Here," she reached in to her pocket, "I'm supposed to give this to you." She handed me a folded scrap of paper. I opened it, not knowing what to expect. It was a phone number.

"It's Becca's cell number. She wouldn't mind going out with you, she said. I think she likes you. I also think maybe she'll feel less bad about a one night stand at a party, if you guys go out a few times. Me, I think you at least owe her dinner for bonking her," Danni added her editorial.

"Hey, she fucked me, remember," I said. This got a little, a very little, chuckle from Danni.

"I'll call her. Maybe we can double sometime?" I offered.

"Sure, we can try. Call her soon, though, it's already been a couple of weeks."

With that, Danni stood up. "Thanks for the talk, I feel like we needed to get this out. I'll see you tomorrow at the office."

I led her to the door. I opened it for her, and she paused. She turned, and gave me a brief peck on the check. She looked at me right in the eyes, and with an almost sad smile, walked to her house. I watched her go until she had shut her front door.

The next week or so at work wasn't too bad. It got easier after that when Danni started her new position and she moved to another floor. I missed her, yet, I also enjoyed not being on pins and needles all the time when she was close enough to touch, or to smell her perfume. We still saw each other from time to time, usually a couple of times a week. As the weeks went on, we got more cordial when we did see each other, but not anything I'd call overly friendly.

I had taken Danni's advice and called Becca. I really wasn't all that attracted to her, to be honest. Oh, she was attractive, mind you. She was a little bucket of smoldering hotness. I was willing to bet her little dancer's body was, if I had to pick one word, bendy.

Still, she just didn't really do it for me.

However, I told Danni that I'd make a bit of an honest woman out of Becca, so I figured, three dates and I'd be safe. Becca would see there was no spark, and it'd be over.

Around the same time, I noticed that Danni had taken to either shutting her blinds or simply didn't parade around in the altogether all that often any longer. I gave her credit for knowing, at least, that seeing her in the buff would likely not sit well with me. Or, more correctly, it'd sit too well, sending the wrong message.

A few times I noticed what must have been Chad's car outside. I tried not to get jealous when I noticed it was there overnight. Again, it was difficult to deal with. But I still had feelings for Danni, that's all there was to it. It would be so much easier if people could turn attraction on and off like a switch.

That Friday, I was sitting in a decent Chinese restaurant with Becca. It was a casual place, I thought. So I wore a polo shirt and khakis, pretty casual.

Becca, on the other hand, was dressed practically to go clubbing. The proverbial little black dress. No bra (not that she needed one, but if would have made her nipples less apparent to the people across the room). She had on a pair of heels that allowed us to see eye to eye. Her red hair was worn mostly up, except for a few stray ringlets that hung loose. She was trying to exude sex appeal. She was in full predator mode. It was hard to ignore, she pulled out all of the stops.

Surprisingly, the conversation wasn't that bad. I was expecting more of a sorority girl, but Becca could hold her own. Perhaps it was because she was sober this time. She had a few points of view that weren't in line with my own, but she was able to discuss them dispassionately, and objectively. That made for at least some intelligent discourse, something that I seemed to be lacking in my life.

Nowhere in the evening did the quick, drunk screw in the kiddie pool at Danni's come up. In fact, Becca seemed to steer clear of Danni as a topic, despite having studied abroad with her. I don't know if that directive came from Danni, or Becca didn't wish to bring up the competition, if she even saw her that way.

So, after dinner and a few drinks and a little dancing, I was dropping Becca off back at home. It was about 11pm. Not too early that she'd think I was ditching her, but not too late, either. I was, as I said, prepared to simply drop her off. She had other ideas.

"Why don't you come inside for one more beer?" she asked as we pulled up to her apartment complex. She didn't live too far from me, so I wasn't worried about another beer. I had been pacing myself all night, knowing I not only had to drive home but that I didn't want to do anything stupid with Becca.

Being a sucker for beer (it's third on my list of favorite things, #1 and #2 being boobs) I agreed to come in for one.

Her apartment was interesting. It was certainly the female analog to my bachelor's pad. It wasn't so clean that that I'd think she was a neat freak, but it wasn't too cluttered, either.

Becca went to the fridge, and asked me what kind of beer I'd like. My options were something bitter and dark, or "sweet and red, like me" she said. I sat on a barstool that was next to the kitchen counter.

Sensing that there was only one right answer here, I took the red ale. Becca reached in to her cabinet to grab a glass. Her dress rode up, but not quite enough for me to see her ass. But, I still looked. Becca opened the bottle for me, and poured like a pro. She set the glass and the bottle in front of me. I checked out the bottle, it was from some small micro-brewery in Colorado. I was mildly surprised that a girl would have a beer this far off of the beaten track in her fridge. Maybe she liked beer? More likely my oh-so-helpful neighbor tipped her off. I also noticed the beer was nearly 10% alcohol. Surely she wasn't trying to get me drunk...

"Hey, I'm going to go do the proverbial "slip in to something more comfortable." Stay here, I'll be right back." Becca turned and walked towards her bedroom. She started to pull her dress over her head as she turned the corner. She was either wearing a g-string that was well and truly lost between her ass cheeks or she had gone commando. She didn't shut the door to her bedroom when she went in.

She was back out in a flash. Her curly red hair was down around her shoulders, highlighting her pale skin. She had put on a white spaghetti-strap tank top that was pretty snug and a pair of blue boxer shorts that had the waistband rolled down quite a bit. Certainly no sweat pants and a t-shirt here. In fact, as she came in to the light, it was pretty obvious that I could make out her small, dark nipples through the tank. Becca's boobs were small, and she certainly appeared to always be nipping out. The white tank did nothing to hide her nipples at all.

In fact, the best way to describe Becca is that she was almost the physical opposite of Danni. She was taller, and toned. Hard where Danni was soft. Tight, flat and smooth, where Danni was all luscious compound curves. Becca was the modern interpretation of hot, where Danni was more of the classical interpretation of beauty. I really started to notice more of her body, whereas the night at Danni's place, in the kiddie pool, I was too drunk, it was too dark, and I was too distracted to care.

I tried not to stare. It didn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that this chick was horny and practically throwing herself at me. So far, my plan not to get in to deep was going perfectly sideways.

Becca went to the stereo and fired up a CD. It was jazz. From the first, soft sound of a horn, I would have guessed Miles Davis. Again, I was intrigued by this girl. She seemed to be throwing herself at me, dressed like something out of a Whitesnake video, yet also was able to turn on some culture and unusual tastes for someone her age.

"So, do you like the beer?" She asked.

"Yep, I've never tried anything from this brewery before. It's pretty good, I'm impressed."

"Good," she said as she walked over to me, and took my beer from my hands. She took a sip, and set the beer on the counter top behind me. She spread my legs with her hands, and leaned in and kissed me. I could taste the sweetness of the beer on her lips and tongue. It was not at all unpleasant. It also wasn't what I was expecting, but I should have known what agreeing to a beer would get me.

The issue with being a guy is you have two heads, but only enough blood to operate one at a time.

I put my arms around her, and pulled her closer to me, still kissing her. She seemed to be dancing to the slow rhythms of the music while standing between my knees. My hands were on her hips, which we swaying back and forth nicely. Her hands found my neck, and her fingers were reaching up around the back of my head, running her fingers in my hair. After about 30 seconds, she came up for air.

"God, that was good. You sure are a good kisser," Becca apprised me of my skills. She picked up my beer, and took another big swig of it. She then handed it back to me, nearly empty, and went to get another one from the fridge. This one was an India Pale Ale. Strong and bitter. She opened the bottle, and poured it for me.

She started to kiss me again as soon as I put the beer down. This kiss was different. The hops in the beer lent a different flavor to the kissing. Less sweet, much more bitter, it lit up a different area on the tongue.

Becca had her hands under my shirt now, running her fingernails lightly along my back. I had worked the tips of my fingers in to the waistband of her boxers and was going to slowly work down and cup her slender ass. As she kept moving her hips back and forth, it was almost as if every time the hips went one way, the shorts slid down on that side, and then they slide down on the other side. Pretty soon, gravity would simply take over. Becca seemed to be content to have her shorts slide down.

Becca backed off again. She took another sip of my beer, and then led me over to her couch. Her shorts were barely over the widest part of her hips, a little hint of the top of her ass could be seen.

She turned towards me, and pulled my shirt over my head. She pushed me backwards until I was sitting on her couch. She straddled me, and started to kiss my neck. I pulled her shorts low enough that I could reach my hands around and cup her bare ass. She seemed to like this, and didn't seem to notice or mind when my finger tips strayed in between her cheeks. I pulled my hands up, and started to run then up her well defined back. Not a lot of fat on this girl, not at all. Her ribs were there under my fingers, like keys on a hypersexual piano.

As I moved my hands up her back, almost to her shoulder blades, she took that as a sign, and shrugged out of her tank top, and flung it on the floor. She rose up, and placed one of her long, hard nipples in to my mouth. I rolled it around with my tongue. This had the effect of priming the pump, and really started to get her going. She rolled her head back, and started a low growl. She wrapped one set of slender fingers around the back of my head, and pushed my head closer in to her.

I reached up to her other breast and squeezed the lemon-sized mound. I pinched her nipple a little to gauge her reaction.

This caused her to grind in to my lap pretty forcefully, fortunately I was arranged in such a way as it didn't cause any pain. I pinched her nipple again, harder. The low growl from before attained a new urgency.

CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers