CNG (Cute Neighbor Girl) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers

She missed seeing me? How did she miss me? Was this the same girl who, not more than 4 days ago, said we'd gotten "weird" and she needed space? Was this not the same girl who told me it was best if I made nice with Becca more or less for Becca's self-esteem? What the hell does that mean?

Was she just a cruel shrike who liked to toy with guys for fun? No, probably not. I think the simplest answer is that she was as confused as I was. She was attracted to me, but logically, it didn't make sense. So, one side of her brain pushed me away while the other side was all-in for fun. Depending on mood (and sobriety) sometimes the rational side won out, other times it was the emotional side.

Of course, tied to this, was the fact that now that I had gotten to know Chad the IT Dude a bit more, I didn't like him. I thought he was an idiot. Plus, he seemed a touch insensitive. Why would Danni want to date him? She was smarter than that. She was smarter and deserved more than a decent-looking guy that simply sat there, as the song went, with a 'slack jaw and nothing much to say.' Did she simply date him as a distraction to get me out of her head? And, now that we no longer shared a cube, could we be free to date?

But, what about her friendship with Becca then? She pretty much told me I needed to date Becca to atone for a one night stand with a girl who had a delicate psyche. So I did. Plus, it wasn't as if I had a hell of lot going on in the girl department anyway. And now, Becca said she wasn't interested in romance or marriage, but just sex. Does that mean we can date other people? It'd be silly to think about dating Danni after Becca, they are friends. Wait, what was I even thinking? There's no logical way this could work out with Danni and I.

I should just pack up and move to Guatemala.

We made it back to my place, and I parked in my garage. I walked around the car to open Becca's door. She threw her wadded up panties to me and asked if we could fuck on my car again. I assured her that my bed would be oh so much more comfortable, primarily because it wasn't made of sheet metal.

I got Becca up and out of the car, and we started to head inside. Right before I hit the button for my garage door, I noticed Chad, the IT Dude's car swing in front of Danni's townhouse.

After some minor cajoling, I finally got Becca upstairs. She practically shrugged off her dress, which made me wonder how much concentration it took to keep it on in the first place. She wandered off towards my bathroom to take care of things before heading to bed.

I took the opportunity to light a few scented candles around the room for some soft lighting and a nice, relaxing scent of flowers. I kept on only a light on my nightstand. I turned back the fresh sheets on the bed, spritzed a little scented linen spray on the bed, and generally made sure the room was ready for what was most likely to come.

It was at this point, I made a huge tactical error.

I looked out the window.

Now, I normally left the blinds open. Danni was the only one who could see in, and her blinds were always closed these days. Well, not tonight. I looked up to see Danni's blinds wide open. Not just the slats were open, the blinds were up. It was pretty dim in her room, just a nightstand light was on, too. But, it was light enough that she could see out, and I could see in.

She was standing in her room, with her back to the window. Right as I looked up and across the alleyway, I saw her reach her hands behind her neck. I wanted her to undo the straps on her halter top dress, and at the same time, I didn't want to see it. Sure enough, she undid the straps, and her dress cascaded to the floor and she simply stepped out of it. She was wearing a pair of lacy thong underwear, which made her curvy, shapely ass look absolutely stunning. She also had on black thigh-high stockings that I hadn't noticed before. Damn, it was hot.

Of course, it didn't help at all that I hadn't seen Danni in this light (e.g.: naked) in a couple of months. I had come to miss it.

Crap, where was Becca? I could still hear her making noise in the bathroom. I pretended to continue to get the bedroom ready. I turned down the sheets on the bed, while keeping one eye on my window and one eye on my bathroom door. I started to get myself ready for bed, and started to unbutton my shirt.

I glanced across the way, and saw Danni in her bedroom, standing on the other side of her bed. She was now facing me, still wearing only her lace panties and the thigh-highs. Danni was miming unbuttoning an invisible dress shirt in time with me unbuttoning my own. She started at the top of this "shirt," her hands covering her large breasts. As I undid each button on my own shirt, her hands moved lower as well, slowly revealing her breasts to me. Her really large breasts hung there in space, her light nipples appeared to be fully erect, ready to poke out an errant eyeball. Her hands remained covering her belly.

It hit me again how different the Danni and Becca were physically. Becca was lean, tall and toned. Danni's nipples were large and light, while Becca's were darker and the size of a quarter dollar. Danni was shorter by half a foot and was not chubby, but certainly not toned. Becca looked like she could run a triathlon. Becca had an outie, while Danni had an innie you could do shots out of. Becca would be on the cover of a Men's magazine, Danni likely not.

I'll take the soft one, please.

I had no idea where Chad was, but Danni was certainly watching me. And she was practically putting on a strip tease while each of us was supposed to be with our respective mates. At that point, I wasn't sure if I wanted to kiss Danni or slap her for messing with my head. Some rough sex with some slapping and spanking seemed like it'd be a good compromise.

I continued to get ready for bed, and took my pants and socks off. I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of silk boxers I had planned on wearing for Becca tonight anyway. Sure, they'd be on me for less than 10 minutes, but what the hell? Now, I could at least show them off for two girls.

I stepped over to where I knew Danni could see, and I had my back to the window. I slowly pulled off the underwear I had on, and tossed them in to the hamper. I was now standing there nude, bathed only in the dim lighting of the room. I turned to the window. Danni was still watching me, and she started to run her hands over her nipples when she saw my fully-hard cock on display for her. It was hard to tell in the dim light from 35 feet away, but I swear she was looking at me right in the eyes as she slid a hand in to her lacy panties.

I reached down and slowly rubbed my rod more a few strokes before I heard Becca finish in the bathroom and start to come in.

I quickly slipped on my boxers, just in time to turn and greet Becca. I'm sure Danni saw the whole thing and was laughing to herself.

Becca walked in naked, and stepped over to me and threw her arms around my neck. She started to kiss me. I turned slightly so her back was to the window. When I suck a furtive glance over her shoulder, Danni was still standing in the window and her hand was still in her panties. I had to assume the thong she was wearing could have been wrung out at this point.

"I want to you fuck me from behind like you did the other night on your car," Becca whispered in to my ear. "Bend me over your bed, and fuck me hard."

Still standing, I leaned down to suck on her nipples a bit, and let my hands wander. With one hand I played with the nipple that wasn't in my mouth. My other hand ran up and down her well defined back, and spent most of its time around her tight ass. I ran a finger between her cheeks, over her asshole and between her legs to her pussy lips. She was absolutely ready and willing. I didn't go immediately in to her moist folds, I wanted to string this out a little longer. I kept lightly rubbing her back, and sucking on her nipples. A little light teasing goes a long way. This went on for a few minutes.

"Please, you're making me really horny. Please fuck me," Becca begged.

I moved her legs apart a bit and started pushing two fingers in to her wet box from behind. She responded by running her hands through my hair and squeezing and pulling until my scalp hurt. Becca pushed my head hard against her tit. I changed from merely sucking on her nipple to a little nibbling.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Becca spoke between breaths. She seemed to like it; a little jolt seemed to run through her as I bit down. My other hand had moved from her lemon-sized breast down and around to her ass. I spread her cheeks apart to make it easier to get my first hand between her swollen lips. I had two fingers going in to her dripping pussy at this point. The hand I was using to spread her ass cheeks was kneading her cheeks like bread dough. The tips of my index and middle fingers brushing lightly over her asshole. She made some appreciative sounds, and I continued what I was doing, pushing my fingers up as far as I could.

I started to quicken the pace with my hand in her cunt, I could hear the squishing sounds of a soaking wet pussy as my fingers thrusted in and out of her. She reached a hand in front and started rubbing her clit while I continued to lightly bite and suck her nipple. I pulled out my fingers momentarily, and slid a third finger in to Becca. It was tight, and I had to push a bit.

"Holy Fuck!" she gasped. I had never tried three fingers in her, as my hands were fairly large. I went slowly, and could feel her tight walls closing around my fingers. She groaned, and it seemed like it was mostly pleasurable, so I continued to work my fingers in to her until I was three-knuckles deep. I started to move my hand faster, and so did Becca, sliding two fingers over her clit. I switched from moving my fingers in and out to rubbing two fingers on her G-spot. Instantly she started to squeeze my arms really tightly.

Becca started to breathe heavily at this point. It seemed like she was about to come. My fingers in her pussy were causing nearly a flood to gush from her. My hand was literally dripping her juices. Her vaginal walls started to contract as she reached her climax. I moved from her tit to almost hugging her, holding her up as she started to come.

She let loose with a stream of strangled sounding profanity as both of our hands got her off from inside and out.

I slowly removed my three fingers from her well-worked pussy. My hand was totally wet and soaked with freshly squeezed vaginade. I was literally covered. She looked at me, and grabbed the hand that was inside her. She gently kissed my fingers that were inside her box.

"God, I love your hands. So strong, but so good..." she mumbled as she cleaned her cum off of my fingers.

I turned her around, and bent her over my bed. We added a few pillows under her stomach to get her to the right height to get inside of her.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked roughly.

"Yes... please."

I stepped back and looked at the situation. Becca was lying face-down on the edge of my bed, with pillows under her, sticking her ass up. I had a perfect view of her gaping, red, wet pussy. Above that was her tempting, pink asshole, nestled between two slender, yet shapely ass cheeks. Then, I looked up further, following the line of her spine to her shoulder blades her mass of red curls.

Above her head was my window.

Through that window, I saw my love.

I could see Danni was now on her bed, straddling Chad the IT Dude, who was on his back. She was riding him pretty hard. She was still wearing her thigh-highs, and that was all. She looked up and saw me, and leaned back, arching her back, thrusting her chest out. She smiled. From the position, there'd be no way Chad could see me, but Danni could. Danni pouted and blew a kiss my way.

God, I wanted her. My heart went out to her. It was a combination of longing and lust. I wanted to simply hold her as much as I wanted to do lewd things to her.

Danni must have been watching Becca and me. Now, she wanted to put on her own show. I looked down, and Becca really wasn't in a position to see out of my window either. So, Danni and I could watch each other fuck someone else. I wondered if she would rather have been fucking me? I know I'd switch places in a heartbeat.

I didn't want to keep Becca waiting too long, lest she wonder what was going on. I slid off my boxers and stepped behind her, between her spread legs. I slowly pushed the head of my now seriously hard cock in to her ready slit. I went slowly, knowing that I could have gone very quickly since she was just spread wide open by my hands, but I wanted to tease her. I only stuck my head in.

"Please go all the way inside me. I want you to fuck me hard," Becca pleaded. I slid in another inch. Becca whimpered a bit and asked me to push harder. I waited a moment, and looked out the window, where Danni was now bucking her hips on top of Chad. Her massive were tits swaying back and forth. Her eyes fixated on me.

I felt turned on and jealous of Chad at the same time. Happy and angry, all at once.

I reached out to my headboard and picked up a small bottle of lube I put there for this very purpose. I opened it, and dribbled a little bit between Becca's ass cheeks. With my right index finger, I slicked up her crack and rubbed a little on her anus. Becca hummed, and whimpered again. I pushed my cock in to her pussy just a bit more. I pushed the tip of my finger up against her puckered hole.

"Quit teasing me, motherfucker," was Becca's ladylike response to my actions. It was somewhere between a whine and a command. I pressed my index finger in to her ass up to the first knuckle and let it rest there. Next, I pushed my dick all the way in to her box with an audible squishing noise. I had my left hand wrapped around her left hip, my right hand around her ass like I was palming a soccer ball, with just the tip of my index finger in her hole. I started to move my hips slowly back and forth. I didn't move my finger, but just let her rocking hips lightly shake the tip back and forth.

"God, that feels awesome. Keep going." Becca responded. I felt her anus relax its tight grip on my finger, so I slid it in a little further. She responded with a shudder that I could feel through her entire body. I pulled my cock out almost all the way, and slowly slid it back in. I kept up a steady, slow rhythm, and slowly pushed my finger all the way up her ass over the next couple of strokes, letting it rest just a bit each time I pushed it in further. Becca was gasping in time with my strokes. She seemed to be really enjoying this.

I was enjoying it as well, but I was also distracted by the Live Sex Show going on across the alley.

Danni was still on top, and was now energetically bouncing up and down on Chad's cock. She was almost completely pulling off of it, and then dropping her shaved slit back down on it. She was doing this for show, I had to guess 'cause she was fucking like a porn star at this point.

I could tell that what Chad lacked in personality, he made up for in the cock department. The guy was huge. I guess that's what Danni saw in him, it wasn't his skills at conversation, it was his ability to work with a concealed weapon.

It was a good thing I was just keeping up a steady rhythm, as I didn't want to explain to Becca why I was getting distracted. Before I looked back down and paid more attention to what was going in my bedroom, Danni looked up one more time and our eyes met again. She broke in to a wide, shit-eating grin. She was enjoying this, a lot. I blew her a kiss. She stuck her tongue out at me, and then immediately leaned down and kissed Chad as if to say "I'll flirt with you, but I'm still with Chad." As if I needed reminding of that.

I slowly picked up my pace with Becca. I left my finger still in her ass, letting the other pushing against her pussy and cheeks quiver the finger in place. I could actually feel my penis sliding in and out of her pussy through the walls of muscle, something I'd never felt before.

"God, that feels good. Go faster..." Becca mumbled. Despite having various appendages in her holes, I had kind of forgotten she was here.

My mind was wandering all over the place between watching Danni and exploring the sensations of what was going on, I had lost focus on providing Becca with any sort of pleasure. At this point I was totally distracted by Danni. I wanted her so badly I could taste it. I was a good thing that I had kept up a constant rhythm, or else I would have forgotten that, too.

I slowly pulled the finger in her ass out about half way, and then worked it back in. Becca hummed in approval. I tried as best I could to alternate my finger going in and out of her with my dick sliding in and out. Finger out, cock in. She seemed to enjoy this, so I quickened the pace of both.

"God, that's awesome, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me with your finger," Becca was chanting as I kept going faster. Pretty soon, I lost the ability to alternate my finger and hips, I was just focused on going as hard as I could in to both holes.

I looked up for a second to catch Danni licking Chad's monster rod. He must have come, and she was providing a post-fuck cat bath and teasing session. Again, she looked up right as I did, our eyes meeting again. God, I wanted her.

I quickly looked back down at Becca, who was starting to squirm about as her second orgasm approached. Her breaths were coming fast and short. I sped up as much as I could, and kept going. Becca started to make noises as she came, grunting and moaning. I kept up my pace, knowing I wouldn't be too far behind her. I pulled my finger out of her ass and grabbed her hips with both hands and started to move her back and forth and just slammed her in to me as much as possible.

"Ugh," I started to come with a groan. As I started to pump my cum in to Becca, I opened my clenched eyes to see Danni looking at me. She was nodding, and rubbing her nipples as if to encourage me to keep going. Chad was nowhere to be seen, probably in the bathroom. Danni hung around to watch the end of the show, it seemed.

I continued to pound in to Becca as hard and as fast as I could even after I finished coming. Finally I slowed down as I couldn't keep up the pace anymore. I stopped thrusting, and I leaned forward, resting my sweaty chest on Becca's sweaty back.

"That was great. Thank you... and Happy Birthday" I whispered in to her ear.

"I loved your finger up my butt, the feeling was awesome with you fucking me from behind." Becca rolled over and knocked the pillows that were under her out of the way. It seems she had sobered up a bit since the restaurant. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me from underneath.

"We should do that more often."

"Mmmm... Let's take a shower and then climb in to bed and cuddle," she recommended. I couldn't argue. I felt the need to get clean. I rolled off of her, and just flopped on the bed for a second, too spent to move for the moment. She sat up and then stood up, turning to look out of the window for a second.

I froze.

Oh shit.

What was the scene out there right now? Was a naked Becca looking at a naked Danni? If so, naked Becca would have to know that I was watching naked Danni while Becca and I fucked.

I'd never mentioned the fact that Danni and I had shared a few "private shows" together prior to Becca and I dating. I could be royally fucked right now, with Becca pissed off. Hopefully, I wouldn't have to do any explaining. I couldn't just sit up and look to see quickly, she'd know something was up.

I studied her face to look for any sign of what she saw.

Without a word, Becca turned and walked towards the bathroom.

I sat up quickly and turned my head around so fast I thought I'd snap something. I had to see what Becca saw out of the window.

CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers