Co-Ed Coercion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers soon spread her twat as I leaned in for a taste. The woman shuddered in pleasure as my tongue ventured inside her. "Mmmm... that feels good... lick that pussy Kevin ... lick it all up..."

I pushed my tongue as far as it could go as I savored the delightful flavor of her hot pussy. She was so tight so, as she gripped my tongue firmly, I could already imagine how good it would feel it was my cock instead. Michelle moaned loudly, shamelessly, playing with her own tits as I licked her mound. I soon felt Kaitlin's hand grabbing my cock and stroking it slowly, trying to wake it up again. Tabitha was moaning as well as her hand explored her own pussy, hidden in her jeans.

The tutor gasped and moaned as she started running her fingers through my hair, "Oh fuuuuuck... don't stop.... You got me so close already.... Mmmmmm".

Her moans got louder, and her breathing a lot heavier as I licked her horny cunt the way she always dreamed it would be. She gripped onto the side of the desk as she felt herself hit her limits. A loud heavy moan broke through her lips as her body achieved orgasm, the first one ever provoked from cunilingus, followed by heavy panting. I felt her warm cum pour into my mouth, and I didn't stop licking her until I got most of it. Michelle just lay there, satisfied and breathing hard, enjoying the huge rush that had just jolted her body.

Kaitlin was still behind me, reaching in front of me to play with my cock, "Oh wow... I'm next... my pussy's so wet.... please..?"

I could only nod as I started to get up. Kaitlin was quick to take off her pants, "Just lay back.. I'll sit on your face, OK?"

It was fine by me since I was too tired to stay on my knees much longer. I laid on my back and soon got an intense view of Kaitlin's own virgin pussy, completely shaved smooth. With her muff in my face, I soon took hold of her hips and started licking her nice and slow, this time giving attention to her clit. "Ugghh... oh wow... this feels incredible..."

The girl started to moan and soon found herself getting on all fours, finding it difficult to stay sittin upright. I continued to lick her as she rode my face, my tongue spreading her innocent cunt further each time. I felt a hand grip my cock and soon felt it enter a nice warm mouth again. Michelle was still off in her own world, spread-eagle on the desk, so it had to be Tabitha . Choking and gagging, the poor girl was trying to emulate what she just saw. Her efforts and the sweet sound of Kaitlin's virginal moaning was starting to stiffen me up again.

It wasn't too long before Kaitlin's inexperienced pussy lost the battle against my expert tongue, making her moan intensely. The long black-haired girl did whatever she could to keep from collapsing as her cum almost squirted on my face. She got off me and rolled on her back, trying to catch her breath. As for me, I was beat, but my cock had now hardened to its fullest in Tabitha 's mouth. This is when the blonde would finally pull her slacks down as well as her panties.

She panted hard in eagerness as she mounted me, "I can't wait anymore Mr... um... Kevin .. I want to know what it feels like... I want you in me..."

I could only watch and say, "Just be careful Tabitha .."

"I will..." she said as he gripped onto my cock. She carefully maneuvered the head right up against the entrance and slowly started to push herself against it.

We both gasped as we felt ourselves connect. She let out a yelp as she felt the thick hard head force its way inside her, "OH CRAP!!!"

"You ok, baby?" She nodded, "It hurts a little... but it feels so good.."

With that, she started to buck her hips against me, just rolling the head in and out of her, taking a little more reach time. Another yelp followed as she felt herself finally break her cherry on me. It hurt her but it didn't stop her. As for me, I was in heaven with this girl. She was so tight I felt like shooting my load right then and there. She was so wet from touching herself, she found it easier to thrust my thick pole in an out of her.

All she could do was pant and moan as she felt my thick cock spread her wider than her fingers ever did, and to her own disbelief almost all of it was now inside her. "Ahhh.... this is so fuckin intense.... oh gawd..."

She looked at me, for the first time with lust in her eyes as she kissed me crazily. I started thrusting against her, her moans growing louder as she was now taking all 7 thick hard inches of it in her own virgin snatch. I took hold of her sexy ass, squeezing her cheeks firmly as is rammed my cock against her. She tried her best to buck her hips to keep up, but right now, I was in control. Even when she was the one top of me, I was practically bouncing the horny teen on my cock. I kissed with the same desire she was kissing me, my hands massaged her ass as I continued to thrash inside her. My middle finger soon teased her other hole, making her give louder sounds in my mouth. Whether she wanted it or not, half my middle finger forced itself into her ass while I continued to fuck her tight little cunt.

Soon afterwards, Tabitha broke the kiss, breathing wildly, "Fuck... C-cumming.. my god... I'm cumming..."

I wanted to pull out, but I couldn't stop myself. She felt so good, and she was the first sex I ever had bareback. "Cum for me Tabitha ... just do it..."

I couldn't stop myself from fucking her wildly. I felt the young blonde shake wildly as she had her first orgasm from actual sex with a man rather than her own hand. The way her pussy clenched my cock was enough to make me lose it too. Our intense moans filled the classroom as we came together.

Michelle finally sat up and watched, "Looks like Taby couldn't wait her turn.. I wanted it first..."

I soon realized what I've done and looked at Tabitha , "Oh god... I came inside you... You're only 18... What if..."

She didn't look worried, but before she could explain, her tutor beat her to it. "Relax Kevin , we all took the pill before we planned all this." their leader proclaimed, "I didn't want our first time to be hindered by condoms. Didn't want us getting pregnant either."

"You girls... really thought this through..."

Michelle got off the desk and walked over to us, squatting down in front of us, "Of course. I wanted you all to myself, but I knew Taby had a thing for you, and well, I figured things would go a little more smoothly if I had an accomplice."

"What about that Kaitlin girl?"

"My younger sister. I mean, Taby is still a bit of a wild card but I know I can count completely on my sister in case she wanted to tell on us. She doesn't know you, but hey, it was her 18th birthday 2 weeks ago, I figure you'd make a good late birthday gift."

Tabitha rolled off me and kissed me sweetly on the lips, "Thank you so much... I'll never forget this..."

Before her peer could so anything, Kaitlin moved in, "C'mon sis.. let me have him first..."

The leader looked at her and then back at me. "Fine. I guess you're getting the best for last."

She then leaned in and took my cock in her mouth, sucking on the head, trying to liven it up for round 3. Kaitlin rubbed my balls and stroked whatever wasn't in Michelle 's mouth, and started to kiss me. I haven't kissed her until now, so I let her do as she pleased, as her tongue soon found its way to mine. It was gonna take a while before my cock could harden again, it was bit sore, but it was clear the sisters were enjoying themselves taking their time and playing with it. Tabitha watched us but was slowly dozing off, her body giving in to the exhaustion.

A few minutes of tender loving care upon my tired worn out cock from the curious mouths of the Colmillo sisters served to stiffen it up for another go. As agreed, Michelle leaned back and let her sister go at me first. Kaitlin wasted no time in kissing me wildly, her tongue once again tasting mine, as her hand jerked my shaft eagerly. She pulled me on top her, still kissing me, only breaking from my lips to say "Fuck me baby...."

I had to admit, the sight of this horny virgin girl's sweet shaven cunt eager to be taken by me made me want to do just that.

Kaitlin was even thinner than Delia , so I had to be careful with her. I rubbed the head against her cunt, hoping my precum would make even easier, despite how incredibly wet she was already. Her blue eyes shimmered with desire, as she looked up at me, eager to bust her cherry. Her little groan drove me crazy as I forced the head to part her sweet lips. I gasped for breath myself as I forced about 4 thick inches inside her. She was so tight, her small lovehole clenched onto my dick like a vice, almost struggling to let me take her. She winced in slight pain as I finally broke her chastity, but the intense feeling of having a hard throbbing cock insider her soon made her forget. Or even care. She was taking my meatrod and fucking loving it.

"Oh my gawd!!! It feels so good!! It feels so fuckin' good!! Oh gawd, don't stop!!!" the horny girl would scream as her senses were racked.

She was such a skinny little thing. I didn't dare enter her fully. Thrashing her with a bit more than half my shaft seemed to be doing more than enough to make her scream for more. Rather than going nice and slow, her teen twat felt so good, I couldn't help just outright fucking her good and hard. I didn't even know this young woman before all this, so I ravaged her little cunt on lustful impulse alone. I had to admit, her little tits were tempting as they bounced with each thrust I gave her tiny body. I soon raised her shirt and yanked her bra off, helping myself to her luscious orbs, licking and sucking them while my pole continued to drive itself into her. "Oh gawd... it feels so good!!! I love it!!! I fuckin' love it!!!"

Kaitlin was overwhelmed by the savage pleasure rocking her body and she soon let out an intense groan as she came all over my cock. She came a little too soon for me, as I was still quite hard and eager to continue. The girl laid there, lost in her own orgasm, moaning lightly as I continued to fuck her little pussy. I wanted to cum inside her too! And bring her to a second climax. But suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"That's enough of that. She had her fun. It's my turn now. I'm not sure if you can get hard after cumming a 3rd time, so if you're gonna lose it, it better be inside me." I turned to face the older sister of the girl I just wild sex with. It was finally time to fuck Michelle .

I had to admit... I wanted her badly. Except for her socks, the woman I've been wanting to fuck for so long stood naked before me... and damn did she ever look so fuckin' fine. Her long dark silky hair, her big round tits, her long sexy thighs, and that perfect pussy of hers.... all coupled by an almost adorable lustful smile knowing she was finally getting what she wanted. She held my hand and helped me get back up, pulling me into a deep long kiss. I surprised her as I kissed her back without hesitation. I held her close and wrestled with her tongue once again, my hands reaching behind her to grope her tight firm ass. Her hands wandered down to get a nice grip on my hard thick cock, in desperate need of release since I didn't finish earlier.

"Admit it Kevin , you want this as badly as I do." Even if she was right, I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing I was practically all hers.

"Let's just get this done, Michelle ..."

She took my hand and led me back towards the teacher's desk. She carefully sat on it and laid back, spreading her legs again for me, only this time, there was no dress in the way. She didn't even have to ask. I just walked over and started to position my cock near her opening. This was it. Half of it was to pay her back for putting me into this predicament; the other half was doing what I've wanted to do to the snobby bitch for years... She smiled at me and closed her eyes, savoring the feel of me rubbing the head in circles against her entrance. Suddenly and without giving a damn anymore, I rammed my thick rod inside her all in one go. She let out a painful scream, her eyes snapping wide open as I buried all 7 rock-hard inches inside her in one violent motion. Tears formed as she felt her cherry destroyed in that brief instant. She could barely gasped as I pulled most of it back out and then rammed it all back in. I grabbed her hips and did this slow hard thrusting a few more times, the woman barely able to gasp and moan.

"What the fuck Kevin?! T-take it slow!! You're hurting me!!"

"You wanted this Michelle , so now take it bitch!"

Without holding back, I slammed at her like a jackhammer. Violent screams filled the room as she was being rocked by the force of my thick dick plunging into her ravaged cunt. I had to admit, she felt good. Real good, probably the best fuck I had in a while. By now Tabitha was out like a light and Kaitlin tried to get up, too exhausted to help her sister. Suddenly Michelle grabbed onto the sides of the desk and did her best to thrust against me. Fuck, she was actually enjoying the rough treatment!

I was surprised, but we were now both thrashing against each other. She looked at me, trying to speak as she moaned, "You're a bit of a bad boy yourself... aren't you Kevin?"

I could only moan and breathe heavily. Her tightness felt so good, I could barely contain myself. "Oh fuck.. you're so intense.. don't tell me you're not loving this!! You love my pussy don't you? A Mexican guy like you just loooves the white pussy, don't you?"

Truth was, I did love it. The sweet sensation of her cunt slurping on my head each time I pulled back was driving me to the edge. I dare say she was the best pussy I ever had. Still defiant I answered with, "Just... just shut up and cum already..."

She grabbed me and pulled me on top of her, kissing me like her most passionate lover. I mounted her as I continued to fuck her against the desk. My hands squeezed those juicy tits of hers as I continued to thrust against her. All that was heard now were moans and sounds of selfish pleasure.

I couldn't take much more, I was about to cum. Michelle continued to wrap her tongue around mine as she bucked her hips wildly against my cock. Each thrust slammed out hips together, as all of my cock was completely buried inside her. Her fingers dug into my back as I could tell her body was about to submit as well. We broke the kiss as both of us released blissful moans as we both reached climax. I can't believe how hard I shot inside her, as did she tremble and shake as her cunt came roughly as well. Breathing raggedly, the woman let go of me and just lay there, as I continued to pump into her a few more times until I emptied myself completely inside her.

A slight silence filled the air, as we both held each other and struggled to calm down and breathe normally. Our eyes were locked into each other, as we could say nothing but rough worn out panting. Kaitlin was starting to get dressed again and she was shaking Tabitha up, to try to wake the blonde. Despite everything, I savored Michelle 's sweet embrace and was a little proud that I finally managed to have her. I finally moved a little and got off her, she was too tired to keep me on top of her. I looked for my pants and started to get dressed. Half-awake, the only blonde in the room was the one to finally say something, "Wow... it's late... We really should be going... I guess I dozed off a little..."

Getting dressed herself, she looked at me and her tutor, "Oh my god... so you two... um..."

"Yep... and man, he was so worth the wait... I think I'm gonna enjoy your company from now on Kevin ."

I froze as I looked at the dark haired woman dead in the eye; "You said it was just this one time..."

Michelle smiled and kissed my lips lightly."Not even. You think after an intense fuck like that I'm gonna let you go? You're gonna make a great fuckbuddy...

"Fuckbuddy...?"

"Yes my dear Kevin , from now on whether you like it or not, you are my lover. And I think you're really going to like it."

To be continued

12