Co-eds Introduced to Nudism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We each had our turns at the easel. Teresa and Sue were expectedly shy to stand up in front of us all, and in the first few rounds tried to cover their crotch with one hand while drawing with the other. They were also nervous that somebody could see them from outside until Bonnie pulled the window curtains all the way closed (they were only open a few inches when we began). The new girls both soon saw the folly in this feeble attempt at modesty when I said that I've already seen everything already. But, modesty engrained from childhood is difficult to overcome and they slowly let their guard down as the night progressed. Towards the end of the game, they were pretty much relaxed and started joking about body parts, especially mine of course.

When I would have my turn at the easel, my dick would flop around depending on its state of arousal and my playfulness to accentuate its movement. I even grabbed or tugged on it a few times to bring playful attention to it or make the excuse that I needed to readjust it, to which plenty of comments were heard from the girls.

Bonnie started the ribbing right away as I had a full erection under the coffee table when we began the game. Bonnie cracked a couple of one-liners about my needing the coffee table or a time out. I was a little embarrassed when it was my first turn at the easel, so I stood up facing away from the other two girls. But I know I had to turn around sometime, so as I did I joked and said, "Now look what you girls did to me. I thought I'd be able to control it for at least a little while, but noooo, you just had to be so hot looking. And I've secretly been wanting to see both of you nude the first day I met each of you."

Both new girls blushed and giggled at that while they totally stared at my erection that I was proudly showing to the gallery. With that acceptance gesture from the girls, I didn't feel that I was offending them, and for the rest of the night I let nature take its course. I loved parading around in front of three equally nude women while we all acted as if it was normal.

After a while, we were all getting pretty comfortable playing the Pictionary game and walking throughout the house. Once I began grabbing my genitals and joking in a playful manner, Bonnie joined in and playfully squeezed or uplifted her boobs with her hands a few times. I joked about that we couldn't do that during a presentation at school. Teresa confessed that she actually thought once or twice about doing that very thing to ease her tension before getting up in front of class. This got a few laughs all around and gave me an idea.

I could encourage everybody to play with their own body parts in creative and seductive ways. Just imagining this sport started my dick to rise again. So, the next time Sue was up at the easel, I shouted for her to swing those boobs around and make them jiggle. She accepted the challenge and did so magnificently as if it was a practiced move. We all cheered and thus began a playful challenge for the rest of the night.

There was plenty of grabbing and swinging body parts for the rest of the night, but it never got too far as to enter real masturbation. The girls even took turns suggesting items around the house that I should hang from my dick when it was hard enough. It was quite titillating and erotic, but it all stayed on the playful side.

Things changed though when Teresa was feeling a little outclassed, because both Bonnie and Sue had very little hair in their crotches while Teresa had quite a full bush of black hair. During the playful teasing games, both Sue and Bonnie at one time or another opened their legs enough that their lips could clearly be seen. Bonnie once even seductively stroked the felt marker (used to draw on the easel) over her crotch lips in a very seductive move.

I mentioned that it's pretty common amongst the nudist crowd to shave their genitals; both the guys and girls. It looks much more kept and clean and it's always appreciated by all. Teresa admitted that she was jealous about having so much hair and that it's just a thing with Japanese women, but also that she would be way too embarrassed to have everything on display.

Well, of course I had to say something to that and encouraged her to shave it all off or at least much shorter, but still leave a little patch on top. I volunteered of course, but said that she might feel more comfortable with one of the other girls handling the razor. She quipped back that she just couldn't do that and got real quiet, so I dropped the subject. I could see that she was thinking about it though.

I needed to distract the tension, so I made a big deal about needing to take a pee. I got up from the floor, firmly squeezed my dick, and play acted like a little boy running to the bathroom trying to hold it in. This got a few laughs. But just as I was in the bathroom and closing the door, I realized that all three girls had chased me down the hall and wouldn't let me close the door. I kept the little boy act going and jumped up and down whining that I had to go pee and for them to go away. The girls joined in the act and like little girls, asked if they could watch me pee.

In a little boy voice, I said, "Alwight, but you can't tell mom or dad... or that waskily wabbit." They nodded and then moved in for a closer look; just as a curious little kid would when exploring something new. They looked so excited all staring at me holding my dick and waiting for me to begin.

An impatient Sue said, "Well, when are we going to see it. My friend Britney said that it shoots ten feet."

I replied, "I don't think I can pee that far... and you girls are making me nervous. But... oh, here it comes, stand back." The girls backed off slightly and Teresa even acted to shield her face with her hand, expecting an exploding shower of pee. This was fun. Well, I managed a quite healthy dose and actually had plenty of horsepower behind the stream.

As kids always like to dare each other, I dared one of them to hold their hand in front of the stream. They reeled back and gave me the icky face, but out of kid-like curiosity, Teresa gingerly reached out and poked a finger into the quickly diminishing stream. She reeled back quickly and tried to poke Sue with her wet finger. This started us all jumping around in the small bathroom poking at each other.

We all busted up laughing like little kids and it took us awhile to calm down before sitting back down in the living room to continue the Pictionary game, which was actually getting quite competitive by this time. I still don't understand girl's curiosity at watching us guys pee, but whatever it is, I don't mind if they watch.

After a couple more turns in the game, Teresa was up at the easel. She began drawing her picture, but stopped suddenly and just stood there facing the easel. She then turned around very quietly, slowly sat on the floor facing me, spread her legs apart very wide—which still didn't expose her lips through all that black hair—and then with both hands, parted the hair to expose everything to me. I could see all the way inside her, which caused me to just stare in awestruck silence.

I was already sitting on the floor with my feet under my butt, which had the effect of burying my balls between my legs and also holding my half-erection between my legs. When Teresa put on her little show to me and said in a sarcastic tone, "Is this what you're looking for dick boy?" I nodded excitedly and everybody watched as my dick sprang out from between my legs to an instant full erection. I opened my legs a bit to free my now aching balls and gave them all a much needed squeeze.

To everybody's surprise, including me, my dick throbbed to a full super-erection complete with a much larger and purple head. The first of the night so far. Teresa then closed her legs and said, "Alright, show over." Well, nobody topped that for the rest of the night and Teresa seem pleased with herself.

No doubt, Teresa did this in response to our previous ribbing of her overgrown bush and urging to give it a mowing. So, there I was, sporting a super-erection, in frustrating desperation about what to do about it. I had plenty of ideas of how to relieve the tension—duh, three naked hotties right in front of me—but, I needed to adhere to my previous promise of not taking this night into a sexual foray, which included any masturbation.

I had a good thing going here, and I didn't want to loose the trust of Teresa and Sue. They only agreed to stay and get nude if they weren't pressured into any sex or forced to watch any sexual acts. If I break that promise, and ask for help from one of the lovely ladies right in front of me, or furiously take matters into my own hands, the girls will never do this again. And I really want to continue to have these little nudist nights.

So, as difficult as it was, I guess I'd just have to suffer through the blue balls until the girls left. There was a definite tension in the air, as no one said a word but it was apparent that all three girls identified with my plight in a "so there" kind of look.

I needed to break the tension, and fast, so in a feat of desperation I took a risk that I should push the nudist envelope a little, but I needed a plan. I remembered that sometimes late at night Bonnie likes to sit on the front porch for a cigarette. A couple of times I found her out there nude, but sitting behind the big arbor that shields any view from the front street, but lets anybody see the porch from the side street (we lived on a corner lot).

So, I got up, walked to the front door and announced that we should all go out on the porch for some fresh air. With that, I opened the door, left it wide open and walked out and over behind the arbor. The arbor is off to one side, so anybody from the street could see me as I exit the front door before taking cover behind the arbor.

I waited out on the porch for what seemed like forever, so I called inside and said that Bonnie does this all the time, so she should join me. I didn't hear a word from inside the house, but after what seemed like forever again, Bonnie walked out and joined me. She couldn't help herself though and now that the other girls couldn't see, she grabbed my still raging hard-on for a quick grope and confessed that she's been wanting to do that all night.

I accepted the complement and swung my hips around in her direction to slap my dick against her thigh. It satisfied both our needs for the moment. Just then, I heard Sue call out, "Oh well, I'm coming too." as she stepped out on the porch holding her hands over her boobs and crotch. She huddled up close to Bonnie and me, but still kept her hands in place.

"Good enough," I said, "...is Teresa joining us?" Sue gave a shrug as if to say she didn't know.

So I went back inside to see a very nervous Teresa, who said, "Being naked inside is one thing, but out on the street. I don't know. What if someone I know drives by."

I tried to calm her by saying, "Well, you'll only be exposed to the street for a second because the rest of us are hiding behind an arbor that you can't see through, and only if you look real hard from the side street could you see us. I also have the porch light out, so people would only see shadows." This line of thinking didn't seem to work to well on her, so I suggested that I get her one of my long t-shirts to wear out there. I got a nod on that idea, so I got her a t-shirt to wear that covered enough to satisfy her modesty.

I then went out ahead of her and stood with the beautifully naked girls already outside enjoying the warm Florida evening. Sue was a little more relaxed by now and had dropped her arms. She even stood a little away from the arbor such that her back actually could be seen pretty well from the side street.

Wow, she's really taking to this exhibitionist thing better than I thought. She later told me that she once did go to a nude beach with her past boyfriend, but it wasn't a real good experience. There were way too many gawkers patrolling the beach. I vowed to take her to the local nude beach sometime for a much more pleasant experience. Having that past experience, Sue was much more comfortable than Teresa.

After what seemed like a long time, I called into the house and encouraged Teresa to join us, as I reminded her that the t-shirt covers everything anyways. With that slight prodding, she finally walked out and joined us behind the arbor. We positioned her close against the arbor to give her the most coverage from the street. After she loosened up a bit, Sue now demanded that she take off the t-shirt and enjoy the night air.

Knowing each other for awhile now, Teresa gave in to her trusting friend and pulled the shirt up over her head. She quipped, "Alright, are you all happy now?" To which we all nodded in acceptance.

As a joke, I said, "Well, who's up for a walk down the street to the 7-Eleven for some ice cream. I'll go get some money." I motion to head back into the house to get the money as I'm awash with protests from the three naked ladies standing on my porch. I start laughing and say I was just kidding, which eases the tension of the moment. After a few minutes just standing there bored, (my dick was even bored by now) we all head back into the house. Teresa even left her t-shirt off this time.

As we're all standing around in the living room after refreshing the drinks, I say, "Well, what now. Either we have sex (letting them know I'm kidding), or how about an exhibitionist dare for some excitement." The looks I get from this comment are interesting. Teresa immediately retreats, Bonnie gives me that stupid folly look and Sue impresses me with her interest in a dare that obviously will include nudity.

I think Teresa has reached her limit tonight, so I refrain from any more pushing. I guess her open-crotch display was beyond her limit and the end of her participation tonight. No matter, I still have the other two girls, but I do sense that Bonnie is done for the night too. So, I address Sue directly and inquire if she'd be interested in a little walk or "excursion" in the neighborhood. She still seems interested, so I begin to think of a dare that obviously involves being nude outside without causing too much of a stir from our neighbors. It's after 11pm by now, so at least all the kids are asleep and most people are settled in for the night.

Sue then pipes up and suggests that we do go up the street for an ice cream run. I think about it for a second and as much as I would love to see her walk into the 7-Eleven naked, I remind her that it's up on the main drag and there's too much traffic. So we settle on the ice cream run walking the two blocks to the 7-Eleven, but that we both wear long t-shirts. So, as we take the walk, we can hold up our shirts as we go, but let them down when we absolutely need to. And give plenty of ass to people as we walk away. Sue likes this plan while Teresa and Bonnie both nod their heads in disbelief.

So, with both our t-shirts held up to our necks, Sue and I head out proudly walking down the street. The other girls are intently peeking out the window as they watch us walk down the dimly lit street with our bodies totally on display.

As we walk, I turn towards Sue as to admire the bounce in her perfectly-shaped boobs. I tell her that I've been drooling over her boobs all night and was really hoping to see them jiggle as she walked. I confess that with all the girlfriends I've had that I never get to see them jiggle from a distance because the only time we're really nude is in the bedroom. But, since I've started to frequent nude beaches, I finally get to enjoy bouncing boobs parading down the beach and how I'm now fascinated by them.

Every girl has a different jiggle. Some jiggle a lot, while others jiggle a little, and it doesn't matter what size they are. I also know that some women help the jiggling along which of course takes me over the edge sometimes.

The curious Sue then asks, "Well, then. So how many jiggling boobs have seen then in all your travels."

I need to think about this one, but I finally answer, "Well, I've probably been to nude beaches about 20 times now, and each time I probably see about 30 women average walk down the beach, so that makes about 600 jiggling boobs... err pairs that is. So a total of 1200 then. Wow, I guess I've seen a lot of boobs. Probably way more than a normal guy would see in a lifetime.... I feel pretty lucky."

With that, as if expected, Sue asks if she has a good jiggle. I admit that it's difficult to tell walking beside you like this. She then insists that I walk up ahead and watch her. I let my shirt down as I walk ahead, so I can concentrate on the boob jiggling instead of watching for people. As I stop about 20 paces ahead, she yells ready or not and starts walking normally towards me. I'm staring intently at her bouncing rack when I stop her and say that holding the t-shirt up to her neck with her arm and the tightness of the shirt is interfering with the proper bounce. So she then walks back to her original starting point and totally removes her shirt before beginning again.

Yup, she has a really awesome jiggle. They move up and down to the rhythm of her gate while also bouncing off each other. This inward movement creates nice cleavage with each bounce cycle. I'm really loving this; watching a nude girl walk towards me in the middle of the night, exposed for all to see that happen by.

I yell to Sue, "You're walking normally, right."

She answers, "As normal as I can, being nude in public."

I then ask her to go back now and try it again, but this time help them along. She skips back to her starting point and hesitates a bit before starting again. No doubt thinking how she's going to help her boobs swing differently or just more exaggerated.

As she walks the catwalk again, I can really tell she's practiced this before. Her beautiful milky-white boobs are now taking on a life of their own, bobbing up high on her chest as if to almost hit her face. I'm mesmerized as I say to her, "Beautiful, just beautiful. Can I watch those for the rest of the night, please?" She stops just as fast as she started and said the show was over for now.

I sensed she was a little embarrassed... alright I guess a lot embarrassed swinging her boobs in the middle of the street. She then quickly put her t-shirt back on because she saw a car coming from behind me. Good thing she saw it. I was a bit distracted. We then walked the rest of the block and a half covered with the shirts.

As we get close to the 7-Eleven, we discuss our strategy. Since the store attendants could ruin everything by calling the cops or kicking us out, Sue's first job was to pour on the flirt with them to get them interested. Then we meander around the store and if we see a customer that might be agreeable to a flash, well then go for it. If Sue wants to flash a guy, just make sure that the guy knows she's with me and is leaving with me only. If I find a girl that I want to flash, Sue needs to flash her with me, so the girl thinks it's just a couple of lovers playing and not some scummy guy flashing innocent women.

With the rules set, we enter the store holding our heads high. Sue proceeds to flirt with the attendants, which achieves the desired goal. I watch the show from a far isle as she hugs up against a pole near the checkout counter while talking with the two guys. I notice that she's pushing her boobs up against and around the pole, which tightens her t-shirt and gives the guys a good look at the outline of her animated boobs. They're intently staring when I call her from the ice cream case asking what flavor she wants. As she walks away from the counter, she lifts up her shirt to her waist and flashes her ass to the two guys.