Co-eds Introduced to Nudism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue and I intently search the ice cream case for her Rocky Road, while the whole time she holds her shirt up around her waist. Her ass is in full view of the store, but more intriguing is the fact that she's also exposing her front, which if viewed at just the right angle, will reflect in the glass door of the frozen food case. But unfortunately, there's no customers standing in the right spot. Oh well, I'm sure she's getting a thrill out of it anyways.

As I turn around with the ice cream in hand, I finally take notice of the entire convenience store and realize that there are no other customers besides us. It's a little disappointing, but probably safer in the long run. Done with our ice cream search, the store clerks insist that it's on the house and thanks Sue for making their usually boring night more interesting. There still aren't any other customers in the store yet, so Sue decides to really give them a show and pulls her shirt all the way up and holds it up for a long time, before dropping it again on our way out.

We break into laughter as we start walking back to the house. I conceded that I was a little disappointed that she had all the fun and I didn't get to lift my shirt once. She said that maybe next time I'd get a chance.

I told her that I'd be counting the days until we do something like that again. Yea, I thought as I asked her to be my official exhibitionist partner. She smiled big and said that she already has a few ideas in her head.

As we continue to talk on the way home, I learn that she's been a closet exhibitionist her entire life, but was always afraid to confide in anybody for fear that they would think her weird or a pervert. And she was so happy that she now has a partner to share with. I was ecstatic and totally looking forward to more adventures with this beauty.

Since we're being so honest with each other, I confess that I've been wanting to touch those fabulous boobs of Sue's since the beginning of the semester. Sue takes that as a complement and says that she's really proud of what they've become. "They're the best in my entire family and all my sisters are really envious." she says.

While I wholeheartedly agree and admit that all the guys are appreciative also, especially when they are showcased in those tight white tops that she wears on campus.

Sue appreciates the complement and says, "Yes you can touch them, but only if you walk the rest of the way home with that t-shirt in your hand, and when we get within sight of the house, I'll remove my shirt too so that Teresa and Bonnie think that we spent the whole time nude."

I don't hesitate in the least to that plan and remove my shirt.

Sue looks down at my nakedness and almost limp dick to say, "Hey, guys do some jiggling of their own ya know. I haven't seen your rhythmic swing yet. In fact, now that I think about it, I guess I haven't seen many swinging dicks from a distance at all."

I tell her that she can walk ahead and watch it right now, but there's not much action going on with it almost limp. I explain, "With all the erections I've had tonight, and trying to keep it down during our outing for fear of getting in trouble, I think it's about done for the night. It's very fickle and often unpredictable if I'm just walking around nude. But of course it's always up to the task when needed to perform its primary job. If you join me for some nude beach trips, you'll get plenty of swinging dicks to ogle at while I ogle at the parade of jiggling boobs. Agreed."

She quips back, "Agreed, and we should plan a trip right away. I don't' know how long I can wait."

I said, "Great, we'll plan something soon. Oh, and try to convince some of your friends to join us. I'll gather my crew too. Newbies are much more easy to convince to go nude when there's a big group. You'll really like some of my friends, and you'll be totally surprised at what some normal-looking guys are packing."

She nods and sports a devilish grin as she thinks about the naughty possibilities. Which is all it took to get a rise out of my dick. I say, "Well, from that devilish grin of yours, you're getting me all excited imagining all the possibilities. Wanna see that jiggle now?"

Sue quickly snaps her head to view my crotch, and with a giggle says, "Wow, it just kind of flops all over the place, huh."

Sue walks ahead and turns to inspect my flopping action from a distance, and reveals her observation, "It doesn't have much of a rhythm, huh. It just kind of does a wild little dance. But I like it, a lot."

I tell her that I just love the feeling when it's semi-hard and flopping against my legs as I walk, and that I can't wait to free it from my clothes after classes. Sue admits that she too can't wait to free her boobs whenever she can. But her prudish roommate gets on her case when she tries going topless around the apartment.

I say, "Well, that just might be a challenge then. To get your roommate to lighten up a bit and maybe join us at the beach."

Sue returns a quizzical and determined look of a woman on a mission. This will get interesting.

I notice that we're within sight of the house, so I say to Sue, "We're getting close to the house, so off with the shirt girl.... oh, and I guess it's too late to feel up those boobs now. I don't want the other girls seeing me."

Sue lifts the shirt over her head and says, "Well, some other time then, since we're going to be together on lots more of these adventures real soon. I promise you'll get your chance."

Just as we get within one house distance, a big car pulls around the corner with their headlights lighting us up as daylight. Sue and I realize that it's way too late to cover with the t-shirts, so we both just say, "oh well" and keep walking. As the car drives by, I look inside to see two silver-haired ladies intently watching us with their mouths wide agape.

I say, "Well, I got my wish to flash a couple of women tonight. I totally made their night, huh." as we both break out laughing.

Walking up to the house, Bonnie and Teresa are of course watching out the window and have now seen us leave and return without any clothes on. They both have shocked looks of disbelief on their faces that we actually did it. Sue and I embellish the story a little to make it more interesting, and of course say that we did the entire trip nude — as Sue and I give each other winks.

Well, we enjoyed our ice cream and made plans for the next get together. A nude beach trip was discussed, but Teresa was going to sit that one out and just do these small house get togethers. Sue and I secretly agreed to a challenge to eventually convince Teresa to join us at the beach.

As the girls dressed, they both said that they actually had a good time. So I suggested that they come back again some time, and if they want to bring a friend that would of course be great. With that, I gave the girls a ride back to campus and thus ended a nearly perfect night.