Co-Worker & Friend

Story Info
Wife has sex with a co-worker/friend of ours.
1.7k words
3.74
97.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobert53
bobert53
14 Followers

A little information first before we get started.

This is a story about a good friend of ours who also works with my wife at the same hotel bar. and she also cleans his apartment a couple of times a month.

Wayne is 49 years old, single, 5' 10" and pretty much your average kind of guy. but not much of a sex life.

My wife Caroline is 55 years old with blue eyes and long brown hair. She's 4' 11" and a little on the plump side with a curvy figure. She also has one of the nicest pair of little perky 36B tits, pretty nice for a woman her age. she also has a nice round bubble butt.

Now the story told by him.

I work late nights as a bartender, so you would think I had lots of woman working in a bar. not true, it has been a very long time. Because I worked so late I was in no hurry to get up the next day. but when I did it was 3 in the afternoon and another extremely hot summers day. today though was a day off for me and I had no plans but to sit around my apartment in a t-shirt and my boxers. it was also a great way to stay cool, it had to be one of hottest summers in a long time.

So I was lazing around on the sofa watching TV when I heard my apartment door open. it was my friend Caroline from work who cleans my apartment twice a month to make some extra money. I forgot that she may be here today.

Caroline is 55 years old with blue eyes and long brown hair. She's 4' 11" and a little on the plump side with a curvy figure. She also has one of the nicest pair of little perky 36B tits, pretty nice for a woman her age. she also has a nice round bubble butt.

When she cleans my apartment she usually wears a pair of flip-flops, some black leggings and a fairly lose t-shirt, the kind that have large arm holes. it must keep her cooler while she cleans the apartment. not to mention you can get a nice little glimpse through the arm hole at her tits.

"Sorry Wayne, I didn't think you where home today" she said

I said "no I'm sorry I didn't know you were going to be here today, I'll go put on my robe."

She said "don't bother, it's to damn hot today."

"Before I start cleaning I'm going to make a glass of ice tea. would you like one Wayne" she said.

As I noticed her sneaking a look down my body to my thin boxer shorts.

I said "sure, I would love a glass".

Then we sat down at the kitchen table and talked for about an hour. things like work and the extremely hot summer we were having.

After we finished our ice tea I then went back and sat on the sofa again to watch TV. Caroline was busy cleaning the living room as I pretended to watch the TV. but really I was watching her. the sunlight coming in through the window was hitting her skin just right. Her body glistened as she worked up a little sweat while cleaning. my eyes watched her every move as she slid the vacuum back and forth. she walked in front of me...standing there just smiling at me. I finally I got the hint and pulled my legs up for her to vacuum under my legs. from my position I had a perfect view down her top at her beautiful perky breasts in her white lace bra, her upper chest moist from her sweat. she again glanced down at my crotch area maybe trying to sneak a peek at my cock, and then she tried not to smile at me when she realized I had caught her peeking.

When ever Caroline bent over to vacuum something her black leggings would stretch and I could see her white panties under them and how tight they stretched around her pussy....teasing me more and more with every minute that passed. after she finished vacuuming she stopped to cool off before continuing.

Caroline said "shit it's hot today"............. "do you mind if I take my leggings off? the sweat is making them stick to me"

I told her "what ever works for you to stay cool. hell you can do the cleaning naked as far as I'm concerned" as I chucked.

Caroline just smiled and then slipped out of her leggings, down to just her white lace panties. I couldn't help but notice a nice little dark patch, and the way her panties had slipped up between her ass cheeks. she continued to clean the apartment.

She was soon done with the vacuum and moved to the laundry. I could hear her in the laundry room next to me throwing clothes in the washer. she came back out and asked for my shirt...telling me she was going to wash it. I took my shirt off.

Being a bit of a smart ass, I asked if she wanted my boxers too.

she smiled and said "sure, go for it".

I said "ya right, you would freak out"

Caroline said with a smile "no I won't, plus it will be much cooler, and hell we are adults here"

I said "ok then"

Thinking at some point she was going to say that she was just kidding, but she never did.

She watched with a smile on her face as I slide my boxers off over my now some what hard cock.

As Caroline turned back towards the laundry room she said "I should wash my stuff too it's all wet from sweating"

I blurted out "you can if you want" thinking she was going to tell me to fuck off.

She then left the room and as she was about to turn the corner out of sight she stopped and slid her panties down...bending over at the perfect angle as she slid her legs out of her panties...slowly..knowing I was sitting there staring at her tight bare ass and getting a glimpse of her plump pussy lips . She laughed as she walked away and started the washer.while she was in there she had removed her top and put it into the wash as well. a minute later Caroline returned completely naked and came over to me and asked me if I had anything else that needed washing. I never answered her right away I was to busy taking in her nice little perky tits and hard nipples also her lightly covered pussy.

I finally said "no, there's nothing else to wash"

she said "ok, then I'll just wait for the wash to finish".

Caroline then sat down on the sofa next to me and grabbed the CD player remote and hit play. I thought, shit I had been watching a porn CD late last night before going to bed. the hot porn started playing. It was a woman on all fours and this guy was giving her a good pounding. It was a hot scene.

Caroline turned to me and smiled "Oh this is what you watch all the time, eh?"

I shrugged and gave her my innocent little boy smile as my face turned red.

I said "sorry about that, but it's been a very,very long time since I have had sex or even touched a woman so I need to do something"

"Well that's not right" she said

I think Caroline was feeling a little sorry for me.

She grinned and said "maybe we can do something about that."

Caroline then hopped up from the couch and started toward my bedroom, when in there she called out "Wayne come here "

I got up and headed to the bedroom. when I got in there Caroline was on her back laid out on the bed with her legs spread wide. she spread her pussy lips as I walked over in front of her. the sight of her pretty pink pussy was already wet and glistening. I crawled up onto the bed between her legs and embraced her in a close warm hug.

Caroline massaged my balls with one hand and started a rhythm with the other on my hard cock as I laid there between her legs.

We then assumed the 69 position. I sampled her pussy with my finger before moving in with my tongue to lick her sweet pussy. with every tongue lick her body would quiver. Caroline pussy was so wet, she would shiver and arch her back every time my tongue touched her clit.

After a little while I got back between her legs and she grabbed my cock, she slowly movined the head of cock into position just above her pussy.

My cock gently stretched her pussy lips to the limit as I entered her tight wet pussy. Caroline soon had every last inch of my cock in her pussy and she raised her legs high in the air and as wide as she could so that my cock was so deep in her. Her body jerked with every thrust as my balls slapped against her ass. Her nipples were hard as rock and she thrust them into my face. I grabbed her perky little tits and sucked on her nipples. I could feel Caroline's wetness running over my cock and balls. Caroline's pussy began to contract as she started to cum. The grip around my cock was so strong I could barely thrust.

Caroline started screaming " FUCK ME WAYNE! FUCK ME NICE AND HARD! "

She grabbed my ass and pulled me tight this plus her screaming to fuck her made me cum. I held back as long as I could, each second building up more pressure until the barrier broke. my cum burst out like an explosion into Caroline's hot slippery cunt. The pressure on my cock kept me cumming and cumming inside her. I thought it would never stop but eventually it did and we both collapsed.

We both laid there quietly together for a time.

I told Caroline "this was the best sex I've had in a really long, long time"

Caroline said "yes, it was great, I to have needed this for some time now"

We both relaxed for a while and then got dressed so Caroline would have time to finish the laundry.

Needless to say Caroline got a large tip that month, in more ways than one.

bobert53
bobert53
14 Followers