Co-Workers

Story Info
All kinds of things can happen after work.
3.2k words
4.37
47.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I should start with a little something about myself. I am twenty four years old, unmarried. I'm about 5'4" with a curvy shape. My breasts are a 38C and very full and firm with pink nipples that stay hard. I have wavy black hair that is a few inches below my shoulders, I have nice legs and a great ass. Big, brown eyes and a sweet mouth. I can be very innocent looking and love to play up on that sometimes, I also like men to take control over me when it comes to sex. I get off on being dominated, and I like a little pain.

I work in a large bookstore with a liberal hiring policy. There are no drug tests and they make it clear that alternatives lifestyles are welcome. Needless to say there are many gay and lesbian employees and also a number of potheads or people with other recreational activities. Myself, I am a pot smoking bisexual, so it seemed like the place for me. Everyone was really nice to me and I started talking to more and more people there. I'd been single a little while and wasn't looking for a relationship, but a friend would be nice.

One of the men I work with is 12 years older than me, 36, but with a fun loving attitude and he looks young other than his graying black hair. He had very penetrating blue eyes that caught my attention. He was really funny and always flirting. Dan never really bothered hiding the fact that he was checking me out whenever I was near him. So I started dressing up for work. He made me feel good when I saw those blue eyes widen and then feel then traveling up and down my body.

I started wearing skirts, stockings and heels even though the long hours killed my feet sometimes. I made sure my shirts fit well, outlining my big breasts, curved waist, and that my nipples could be seen when they were hard but not too obviously. One of my favorite outfits in different variations was this skirt I had that reminded me of a ballerinas. It had a pink sheath lining with black, fluffy, lacy material over it that floated to right above my knees. When I twirled in a circle the black part would swirl up and around me. I would often wear a tight light pink shirt with it, black fishnet stockings with a red seam up the back, and these platform heels designed like loafers.

Whenever I would wear it Dan would smile and just keep looking at me. One day I wore the outfit, it was getting cooler outside so I came in with a black sweater over the pink shirt, kinda hiding the effect. Dan smiled as I walked by, "I love those shoes Jess. You look really nice today."

I smiled back and said a quick thanks before dashing down an aisle of books to get to the office. I needed to store my things before I clocked in. I was glad to see Dan there but disappointed that I had the sweater on when he saw me. At least he was working in customer service so whenever I clocked in or out he would be there. I took off my sweater and stored it and my purse in my locker.

I checked the clock and then looked at the days schedule. Me and Dan were both closing. We'd be here til almost eleven. I was happy so I walked out to the customer service desk to clock in. Dan wasn't there, he must've been helping a customer. Damn. Oh well, at least I know I'd see a lot of him today. I moved into the circular desk and started typing in my numbers.

I felt someone come up behind me, "I love that skirt on you. And the Victoria Secret stockings." Dan said softly into my ear when I clocked in.

I smiled, liking that he knew where the stockings came from proving that men can pay attention to good lingerie, and turned around, "Thanks Dan. It's so comfortable, plus it twirls!", I demonstrated the effect for him. We were standing close together and the edges of my skirt brushed his pants as I twirled in a small circle.

We started talking a bit as the store wasn't that busy. He told me about his marriage. He was married to a great lady and they had an open relationship. "Wait, so you're married but you can sleep around?" I said, kinda surprised, I only knew one couple that had an open marriage.

"Yeah. That bothers some people." He said looking directly into my eyes as we stopped on opposite sides of a table we were straightening.

"Not me. I think its cool, just don't know that many people secure enough to do that. I couldn't. Too selfish, don't like to share whats mine." I said laughing, looking back at him and letting my eyes take a quick trip down his trim, well built frame.

"Good. So what about you? I don't see a ring. You have a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend?" He said when my eyes met his again, his smile bright against his salt and pepper beard and mustache. Those bright blue eyes sliding from my face to my breasts and staying there for a few minutes before meeting mine again.

"I'm single. Now. Just got out of a bad relationship and am not looking for anything serious." I said smiling at the way he looked at me.

"Good to know." Dan said, bringing his eyes to my tits again before my attention was called by another coworker.

She wanted me to cover her section as she was sick and going home. Her section was right by Dan's so I agreed. Now we could be close and talking all night. Dan talked to her for a moment as she clocked out and then looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and walked away into Dana's section.

The night went on with Dan often coming to talk to me or me going to customer service to talk to him. We were flirting more and more. I wondered where this would lead tonight. I sat outside on my break, thinking, reading and smoking. It was getting cold so when I went back in my nipples were obviously rock hard. I walked up to clock back in and Dan turned around and grinned when he saw my hard nipples poking out my shirt.

"Cold outside, Jess?" He said smiling. "You really do look good tonight."

"Thanks Dan. And yeah...It's a little cold, as you can plainly see." I said over my shoulder as I walked away again, his laughter in my ears.

We finally got busy and Dan and I couldn't talk much more before we closed. Once the store was straightened up we all walked outside. Dan and I happened to park near each other so we walked to my car talking. We both leaned against it and settled in, talking about all kinds of shit.

Somehow our conversation turned to sex. We had been outside now for about two hours just talking. Dan started telling me about the sex he had outside his marriage. He was making me hot talking about how he liked rough sex, dominating, talking dirty, doggy style, basically everything I liked in sex.

"Fuck. It's cold out here. Let's get in your car." Dan said after telling me about an experience he had with a couple where he fucked the wife and they both dominated the husband.

"Sounds like a plan." I said smiling as I turned to unlock the doors. We got in the car and I started it, turning up the heat. We started talking again.

"So what do you like? When it comes to sex..." Dan said softly, putting his hand on my seat above my shoulder.

I leaned my head back, close to his hand and replied, "I like everything you were talking about, I like to be dominated, I like to be fucked doggy-style hard and fast, I love getting talked to real dirty. I like my neck bit a lot...always gets me hot. I like being bitten. Stuff like that." I said softly looking up at him.

Dan smiled slowly. He suddenly reached for me and he yanked me into his body and gripped the back of my neck and kissed me hard and deep. His tongue plunging through my lips and stroking my mouth. We sat in my car underneath the lights in the parking lot to our store making out, it was like 2 in the morning so the lot was mostly empty. He started biting and sucking on my neck, his teeth scraping my skin.

He started sucking hard on my neck, alternating between that and biting. He slid his soft hands down my sides and over my breasts he started playing with my nipples, pinching them and pulling them. "I love how hard your nipples are. I kept seeing them tonight, even when it wasn't cold. I knew you wanted me. It was so hot." Dan whispered against my ear as he moved his hands under my shirt and under my bra.

I moaned as his bare skin found my soft tits, his skin was like satin on me. He started getting rougher with me, one hand sliding back up to my hair, gripping my hair and pulling my head so he could kiss me again. He began really pinching my nipple hard as he fucked my mouth with his tongue. He stopped kissing me and smiled at me as he bent his head to take my hard nipple into his mouth. Dan flicked his tongue across my nipple as his lips closed around it, making me moan loudly.

His teeth slowly sank into my breast as he sucked my nipple hard, one hand still in my hair making me arch my breast into his mouth as the other hand was busy pinching and pulling my other nipple. "Oh Dan, that feels so good...." I whimpered softly as he kept playing with my tits in the parking lot where anyone could see us.

He moved his lips from my hard, aching nipple and looked at me as he removed his hand from my hair so he could play with both my big tits. "You like this don't you? Being where anyone can see us with your tits bare, moaning for me?" Dan asked me as he pinched my nipples hard, making my eyes close and letting a groan tear through my throat.

"Well, tell me, Jess. Do you like this? Acting like a slut? Hmm, Jess..." he asked again, pulling on my nipples hard then releasing them and sitting back a little.

"Oh god...Yes. Yes I like this. I love sitting here with you in public acting like a slut. Please Dan, don't stop, please...." I begged him, opening my eyes and staring at him, pulling my lip through my teeth.

"Good girl," Dan smiled before leaning down and biting my nipple hard, making me cry out again. He put his hand on my tit again and grabbed hard, squeezing my breast before sliding his hand down my waist and hip before suddenly grabbing my pussy hard through my skirt and grinding his palm into my wet cunt.

I moaned really loud and pushed into his hand. He licked up my neck to my ear and said "You are a hot bitch, aren't you? I can feel how hot your cunt is through all this. You want more Jess?" Dan whispered before he attached his teeth to the lobe of my ear and kept rocking his hand on my pussy.

"I loved the way you just begged me, I'm going to make you beg a lot more before we're through Jess. Now tell me." Dan gravelly whispered into my ear. "I want to hear my little slut beg for more. Jess, tell me what you want." He started licking and biting my neck and throat again, his palm still pressed hard between my legs.

"Dan, Please....I want to feel your hands on me. I want you to suck my nipples. I want more Dan. Please....give me more." I begged him softly as his lips moved down my body and his hand slid from my pussy.

He reached under my skirt and started rubbing my cunt through my panties as his lips found my nipples again. He tore through my fishnets and started stroking my pussy through my lace panties. "Hmmm, your so wet Jess. I can't wait to finally slide my cock into you." Dan whispered against my nipples as his fingers stroked my soaking wet panties.

"You want more slut?" Dan said harshly, biting my nipple.

"Yes. Dan, Yes I want more. Oh God, you feel so good. I love what you do to me." I cried out, clutching his head as he bit my nipple and fluttered his tongue against it at the same time.

Dan pushed his hand into my panties and started rubbing my clit hard, his fingers together rushing up and down my clit fast. I cried out and moved against his hand as he rubbed my wet clit, laughing.

"My little slut is easy to please. And your cunt is so wet for me." Dan said as slipped two fingers into me hard and fast, making my back arch as I bit my lip and rode his hand. "That's right Jess. Cum on my hand, let me feel that tight cunt cum on my fingers."

I cried out, "Yes....make me cum Dan. Make your slut cum." and moaned as he thrust his fingers in and out fast, and began sucking my nipple again as his other hand squeezed my other breast.

I placed my hand on his crotch and moaned louder when I felt his cock. He felt long and thick through his pants. I started rubbing his cock as he fucked me with his fingers, as I moved on his big dick his fingers started fucking me harder and he attacked my breasts with more passion.

Pulling my nipple with his teeth as I reached for the waist of his pants. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants when he suddenly thrust another finger in my wet cunt and used his thumb hard and fast on my clit.

I leaned my head back into the car seat and screamed as I came hard on his hand, loving the rough way he played with my cunt and tits. After I came he slowed a bit. I opened my eyes and smiled at him as he continued to finger me softly.

"You look so hot when you cum slut. Do you like the way my fingers feel stretching your tight pussy? My hard cock under your hand?" Dan said.

"Thank you sir. I love your fingers in my cunt. Can I please see your cock? It feels so good so far." I asked him sweetly, arching my pussy onto his hand.

Dan smiled and leaned back from me, finishing what I had started he pulled his thick cock out. I bit my lip and he laughed as I saw it the first time. His cock was about seven and a half inches long and really really thick, with a very large head. "You like that Jess? It'll stretch that cunt of yours nicely, won't it slut?" Dan asked me as he began stroking his cock slowly.

"Oh yes...."I moaned out as I leaned down to take him into my mouth. I slid my lips over his large cockhead and began sucking him slowly. I couldn't fit that much into my mouth, he was so thick so I licked and sucked what I could while I stroked the rest of his cock with my hand.

"Oh, Good girl Jess. Your lips feel so good on my cock. Suck it baby." Dan moaned as I began to take more of his cock into my mouth. He reached his hand back between my legs as I was sprawled across both seats into his lap, my legs spread with my skirt around my hips.

I moaned on his cock as he started flicking my clit and pinching it. I sucked his cock deeper into my mouth, my tongue swirling around the big head of his cock as I sucked him in and out of my mouth. "You cock-sucking slut....oh god yeah," Dan moaned as I played with his big dick, "your mouth looks so good wrapped around my dick Jess."

He kept pinching my clit, making me moan on his cock. I reached my hand down and began playing with his smooth shaven balls, rolling them between my fingers as I slowly moved my head up and down on his cock. I took my mouth from his cock as he moaned loudly, slipping his fingers up and down my wet cunt, stroking my slit.

I lowered my face a little, turning and looking up at him as I leaned in and slowly stuck my tongue out, licking his thick cock shaft from the head down to his balls. I licked his balls looking into his eyes, letting my tongue bath his smooth sack.

"Oh you little slut. That's right, lick my balls. I love to see your mouth on my nuts and on my cock." Dan moaned as I took his balls into my mouth one at a time, sucking them softly then harder as he slipped two fingers back in my cunt and started fucking me with them, hard. I licked and sucked on his balls and then licked my way back up his cock.

I moaned and looked up at him as he finger fucked my wet pussy before sliding my mouth back over his cock head as his thumb found my clit. I sucked hard and fast on his cock, choking a little on his thickness as he got me closer to cumming again. He thrust his cock into my mouth as I sucked him, moaning on his big cock.

"Jess you're gonna make me cum. Keep sucking my cock slut. Make me cum. I love this wet cunt of yours, can't wait to fuck it like I'm fucking your mouth" Dan whispered to me as his cock slid into my mouth like his fingers were in my cunt. "That's right, moan on my cock bitch."

I sucked his cock harder while he made me cum again on his hand. His thick dick got bigger in my throat as he moaned loudly, "I'm gonna cum, slut. Swallow it Jess." Dan grunted out as he pulled his cock out until just the head was in my mouth.

Hot cum sprayed my mouth as his big head spurted into me. I swallowed as he unloaded in my mouth, loving the taste of his cum. I sucked his cock until it began to soften. I lifted my head from his lap and looked up at him, "How was that Dan?" I asked him sweetly.

"That was great Jess. You are a good cock sucking slut. It's too bad it's almost four in the morning. I'd love to fuck that tight cunt." Dan said with a smile.

"We'll get together again soon. Don't worry. I can't wait to feel you stretching me out." I said with a smile, placing his cock back into his pants as he pulled my skirt down.