COA: Wesley's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Wesley feels like another dip in the Afterdark.
9.2k words
4.57
8.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 03/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
munku
munku
4 Followers

He stood outside of the Water Spot, the bar that took the two and a half floors above the bi-level bathhouse called Afterdark. He thought after last Friday entering Afterdark would be easier, or at least the decision to enter Afterdark would be much easier to make, but in reality the choice he had to make was harder, much harder. The last time he went into the Afterdark, also the first time, was as easy as the decision he made to go into the gay section of the bathhouse upon finding that the straight/bisexual area hot tubs were closed for maintenance. What followed on that fateful day was a surprise, something that he could not have controlled.

Control. That was what the choice was about, control. Whether he knew what he was deciding or not is irrelevant, but it was the control—or possibly the lack thereof—that he found himself terrified about. Control is a double edged sword, one edge promised only events that could further a person emotionally, spiritually and even physically but on the other side, the other edge, there was always something that one would miss—or on the flip side, gain. Last Friday Wesley let go and the fantasy from being touched by a man was realized by Brent, a hand job and a blow job was given and yet in that loss of control after giving himself over to pleasure, Wesley and Brent were caught and Brent vanished from his life.

And it was Brent that was the other side of the double edged sword named Control. He gave himself up to Brent, not completely but just enough, and in giving himself up to Brent there was something gained, a tiny little thing that neither he or Brent could have foreseen, something blistered and popped, flared and flamed. And thus his lust was born, a lust for a hand and a mouth of a man, a particular man whom Wes doubted he would ever see again.

Brent was the first man to touch him, the first handsome man to show him just how much he had been missing over the years, and that lead to dirty thoughts in the middle of the day, in the depths of the black night and everywhere in between. He could not get Brent out of his mind, even in class he could not escape the silent fantasy his mind concocted just to torture him with. His mind taunted him with pictures of Brent naked and sitting in various positions with that wonderful hard-on standing at attention in front of him, with images of Brent pleasuring him manually and orally; even worse than that, his mind gave him images of Brent sitting with his hands behind him, his head up towards the darkened ceiling with his eyes closed and mouth open; his legs slightly opened and Wes leaned over with his arched back and his mouth posed over the wonderful head connected to an aroused, hardened shaft.

The images of Brent sitting on the side of the churning water of the hot tub with steam smoking up towards the ceiling with his legs open and his hand softly caressing his own hard member while Wesley just watched from the other side that made his pants tent in the middle of Computer Programming 1A while the teacher droned on about polymorphism and inheritance of classes in regards to C++. The images of Brent with his hand down under his groin gently stroking his sack with his other hand reaching out and caressing Wesley's shaft made the erection under his blanket impossible to resist. It was the image of Brent kneeling behind Wesley in the doggy position with his finger pressing into his tight, virgin ass that made Wesley probe his tailhole with the tip of his finger.

It was those images combined with the unfulfillable lust and arousal that made him think of returning to Afterdark on this Friday night at almost three in the morning after drinking lightly with a few friends at the Other Side club for Alternative Lifestyles and heterosexuals with open minds. He had a chance to get laid, a young lady wanted to take him home and ride him until he could stand it no more, but that was not what he wanted. What he wanted was a nice man to pleasure him both with his hand and his mouth, and if he felt adventurous or lost Control maybe a little more...

That was doubtful, though he lusted for a finger or something else in his backside he could not see himself involved in that, not yet at least. That lust was what brought him to the Wet Spot which contained the entrance to the Afterdark both inside and at the back of the building, but it was also the attraction to Brent that made him wonder if this was such a good idea.

Not everything he thought about was sexual when it came to Brent, in more than one fantasy he thought of him and Brent down at the Endsville Cafewhere all they did was talk, learn and eventually start to understand each other. He also saw them at dinner, over at Brent's place watching movies and a host of other relationship-type things. The images of him and Brent down in Afterdark under the Wet Spot aroused him with the unavoidable thoughts of entering the bathhouse; yet the images of him and Brent on a date, or just at coffee warmed his heart and demanded him not to enter, thus the majority of his predicament.

So he stood in front of the Wet Spot pondering his situation and the solution for each, both ended on a positive note but each had the undercurrent of something not as positive below the warming pleasure. He knew the risks of going inside, he may find someone and have a sexual encounter and thus he might feel a little guilty giving himself up to someone else. On the other side of the coin he had no idea where Brent worked, lived or played beyond Afterdark, therefore if he did not go in there would be absolutely no chance for them to see each other again. Another intrusive thought entered his mind, what if he did see Brent inside of the bathhouse? What if he wanted to go at it again (in a proper, sex allowed location) and all he wanted was to get off? Naturally he would feel used and low, but maybe that was what he needed.

*****

He wandered aimlessly through the dark halls of the gay section, after a short while he found himself in the hall between the porn television room to his right and the pair of showers to his left where he saw Josh and Dan. The event that started everything that had happened the Friday previous.

A middle aged man draped in his white cotton towel sat on one of the comfortable black clothed chairs with a massive erection hidden partly by his hand and the towel, his eyes were glued to the angled television Wesley could not see. The middle aged man glanced over to Wesley and smiled, he had a well-groomed goatee looking less than a week old. He turned back to the television and started to stroke himself slowly up and down over the towel hiding his erection.

Wesley turned away, before he made any decision for whom he might share some sort of experience with he wanted to take a full look around the place, in his heart he hoped, prayed that he would find Brent somewhere inside. He glanced into the shower room half expecting to see Josh and Dan inside with Dan on his knees suckling on Josh's cock, the shower room was empty. He reached up and tapped his mouth wondering where to go next, he had not gone to the other shower room which had the sauna's or the hot tubs yet, and he had not gone down into the second sub-level yet either.

After having such a wonderful time in the hot tub last week he decided to start there and make another full circle around the upper level of this portion, after that he could decide whether he wanted to try and have a look downstairs. Almost aimlessly, Wesley wandered through the halls with a multitude of doors leading into small rooms on his sides, out of every hallway he saw at least one light on, once in a while he saw two but no more than that.

He turned right down the final hallway before the dual hot tubs and heard a whack and a sudden cry from his left further in, almost scared he started to slowly and soundlessly walk towards the end of the hall glancing at the floor and looking for the room that he heard the whacking sound from. And then he heard another whack punctuated by a surprised cry and a short, muffled whine. Up ahead, the second last door on his right, a light on that filtered into the hallway, he could hear movement on a creaking bed inside. He walked up to the door and paused, the muffled cry came out a little less so.

"You like that, don't you?" Someone asked.

"Y-yes!" another voice whined, straining as if he was not enjoying what was going on. A moment later Wes heard the voice moan.

"A reward." the other whispered, and then another slight moan. "Further?"

"Yes!" The voice was small and whimpering. "Put it all in..."

"That's what I want to hear." The first man whispered, purring. He let out a soft moan from the other side of the door and the bed suddenly started to creak slow and rhythmically. "Oh yah...mmm...squeeze!"

Whack!

The other voice let out a shrill cry that seemed less like pain than pleasure, the bed creaked faster and less rhythmically and the deeper voice grunted faster and harder joined by the cries of pleasure from the lighter, more subtle voice.

"Faster!" The lighter voice whispered, though his voice seemed to exclaim, it was actually a question. "Please."

And then the darker man grunted and the lighter voice began to moan and groan constantly, before knowing what was going Wesley had closed his eyes and started to imagine what was happening. The two men inside were having sex, a large burly man with a chestful of hair pushed himself against the young man, his thick, long erection vanishing and reappearing from a thin man's ass, every time the broader man pushed in the thinner man cried out and gripped his pillow hoping and praying that this would not end.

Wesley could almost remember the feeling of his finger pressing against his tight virgin ass for the first time in his life. He remembered the exhilarated pleasure that washed through his backside as his finger circled his anus only to send a shiver up his whole back as he remembered the beautiful feeling of the tip of his finger entering his whole body came back as a wave of pleasure.

*****

He pulled his legs up towards his hips and pushed them apart, his erection laying still against his stomach with his balls hanging low above his tailhole. He just wanted to see if he would feel anything just by touching his shit-hole, reached down between his legs and arced his arm down setting his hand down on his backside above his hole. He slid the tip of his finger down between his ass cheeks and lightly grazed the skin over his hole, with a shiver he instantly knew the answer to his question.

He slowly started to move up and down his tight, puckered anus with the tip of his finger and felt himself tense and relax with every pass, pleasure starting to warm the hole he had long since deemed 'exit only'. He reached across his abdomen with his other hand and took a firm hold on his hard on and started to stroke feeling his ass twitch with every motion up as his foreskin caressed and breached the line between his bloated head and shaft.

He pushed down against his puckered glory hole with the tip of his finger, closed his eyes and dropped his head down onto his pillow as shock of pleasure roared up his passage deep into his hips. He opened his eyes and let out a soft, almost silent gasp of bliss and started sliding his hand up and down his member.

The slight push against his anus suddenly strengthened as his finger pressed that much harder against the entrance, without bothering to hide his gasp his back arched and he gripped his penis even harder his hand trailing up and down his shaft faster. He felt his fingertip starting to puncture through the boundaries he set forth many years earlier after realizing that he liked both women and men, and he pushed further slowly.

He felt his fingertip sliding in a little further, and then he came. He gasped and his eyes forced themselves open, under the cover of darkness in his black room he felt his muscles bare down on his finger and a spray of warmth splashing against his upper chest even up to his chin.

*****

"Oh God! Oh God! Yes!" The lighter voice screamed.

He heard the bed starting to squeak faster, much faster and then suddenly stop. The deeper voice grunted and cried out, the lighter voice quickly whispering something over and over again, a name perhaps, like the bed that even stopped with one last grunt from the both of them.

"Oh, that was wonderful..." The lighter man said.

Wesley looked down to his crotch and saw that the sex from the other room and the memory he had of molesting himself with his finger and hand brought a full-blown erection. He knew that the erection came mostly from the two men behind the closed door engaging in a passionate few minutes of intercourse and aided only by the wonderful feelings of his finger that pressed up against his anus.

He heard movement from inside of the room and quickly resumed his course towards the hot tubs fully aware of his hard on showed by his hot, rosy red cheeks. He decided to suspend his self-guided tour of the upstairs portion of Afterdark in favor of a dip in the hot tub until his erection subsided.

He walked out from the hall into the open hot tub area, his eyes instantly glanced onto the wall beside him at the sign saying in bold print that this was not a sex-approved area, basically if sexual activities were going to happen they could not happen in the hot tub, a reasonable and sanitary rule. Who wanted to sit in a cum-filled pool of chlorinated water? He blushed again as the memory of him and Brent in the water, at that moment he would not have cared if he came in the pool and surely Brent felt the same. He had a brief thought and wondered how many people disregarded that rule.

He glanced at both hot tubs, the first and closest hot tub was raised by about three or four feet with the second hot tub raised about the same above the first. Both were empty and without bubbles suggesting that the tubs had not been used in some time giving him ample time to take a dip, allow his erection to subside and continue his journey through the bathhouse. He decided to go back up to the second hot tub and hide himself there, as soon as he stepped up onto the first step he heard movement from behind him, glanced back over his shoulder as he stepped up to the first tub and spied a person in his early twenties glancing up and down over his form.

Wesley turned back to the hot tubs and walked past the first and up the steps to the second well aware of the young man's eyes trained directly on him, though he was embarrassed for being naked under the towel sporting an erection pressed tightly against his belly he did not mind. He stopped at the top of the stairs and strafed two feet to the side and stopped where Brent entered the pool and sat down. He grabbed the towel and untied the small knot at the top and pulled it away, his erection dropped down straight in front of him and bobbed up and down for a short time before stopping itself, behind him he could hear the young man's whisper of approval of his backside.

He dropped his towel onto the railing and stepped into the hot, clear water. His foot traveled down to the seat and stopped, as he brought his other foot down into the water he saw a hand enter his line of sight, both the hand and his foot stopped. The hand restarted and two fingertips glided over his hard shaft, behind him he heard the boy his age step closer (his feet made suction noises on the wood) and stopped. Wesley was about to turn around and take a look at the young man groping him and ask for his name, but one of the young man's hands gently set itself on his backside and groped his left cheek. The hand in front of him wrapped around his member and gave a good stroke, the young man pulled both hands away.

"Oh, you have a nice body." The boy said. "And a very nice cock."

"Thank you." Wesley said with his cheeks reddening right up again. The one pump from the boy over his shaft was enough to entice him for another, a few more after that and then whatever came to mind.

He turned around and saw that the boy had already taken off his dressing and placed it over the railing near his, like Wesley the young man had a full erection showing off at least eight inches (possibly closer to nine) with little girth to him. The young man was slight of build, what muscles he did have were well defined by nature, and he was without any visible blemishes.

"Cory." He stated and walked into the hot tub before Wes could turn around and place himself in the hot tub. Cory glanced under the water at Wes' erection. "Could we have the bubbles off for a moment, I want to take a good long look at your thing."

Wesley stopped his hand from touching the button to start the bubbles, dropped back into the water and showed himself off by stretching out and opening his legs for Cory in front of him, another cute boy in front of him with a nice penis himself.

The sheer length of Cory's scared him as his thoughts suddenly turned to sex and what it might be like to have something more than a fingertip inside of him, not that penis though. Oh, no, too damned big. That thought led to another, a more mundane but still pleasurable and warming thought. He wondered what it would be like to stroke up and down that eye-pleasing member and how it would feel to have his cum dripping down over his chest and spreading around as his goo melted. He found himself starting to become very aroused and wondered if he should ask Cory back to his room for a little fun, though he would say that his hole was exit only—well, maybe not for a fingertip or a whole finger.

"So, are you going to the Circle?" Cory asked jarring Wesley from his thoughts back to the hot tub and the wonderfully large cock in front of him.

"The Circle?" Wesley asked.

Cory raised his brow, "First time here?"

"Second." Wesley admitted.

"Oh! A Circle Virgin!" He grinned, beaming a smile. "You have to come to the Circle then!"

"First of all, what is the circle?" Wesley asked.

"It's great, a friend of mine was the one responsible for it." He said. "A whole bunch of people get together in the wet sauna, if everything goes right a wonderful orgy starts usually by someone like myself or my friend starting to jerk off for the older people. Some people just watch, some people give head or hand and others just fuck your brains out. It's great!" He smiled devilishly. "The only thing you are allowed to say no to is anal sex, if you are not just watching and someone puts their dick in your face you have to use it."

Wesley raised his brow, he was definitely not ready for that. He seemed to like to know the person's name that he was sucking off or being pleasured by. If he went at all it would be just to watch, not participate.

"Friend did that because of the Room—no, I doubt you'd know about the Room yet." He said and looked as if he were contemplating something. "The room is where anything goes, once you enter to the time you leave everything is fair game. That's a room for versatile people. If someone wants to fuck you then you have to let him, of course with the exception of the Five Minute rule."

That was even scarier, he would definitely not go near that room. "Five minute rule?"

"After an sexual act is done and the previous partner has gotten off you have five minutes to relax and wait for another or leave, unless you forgo the five minutes." Cory stated. He licked his lips. "But if they want anal you have to decide if they have to use a condom or not—eh, you'll see the rules sign."

"Are there any other rooms I should be aware of?" Wesley asked.

"The bareback room I guess, that one's not marked all that well." Cory said. "No condoms are allowed, just pure fucking and cumming in your ass."

munku
munku
4 Followers