Coaching My Wife Through a Blowjob

Story Info
Wife gets what she's looking for.
16.2k words
3.9
173.6k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adam G
Adam G
8 Followers

"I really need it tonight baby," Terri whispered to me, as we pulled the car into our favorite club. I knew she did by the way she had been acting the past few days. And when she dressed for this evening she certainly left no doubt. Her shortest, sexiest, black dress with spaghetti straps; her strappy high heels, and wearing her favorite [and mine] crotchless panties was the clincher. She definitely intended to get fucked.She knows I love to show her off and let her tease other men to please us both.

The place was crowded as usual, but we managed to find a spot at the bar. The music was great and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

It didn't take long for one of the guys to ask Terri to dance. We knew him from previous visits. In fact Terri had flirted and teased him a bit, and had even kissed him some and let him feel her up right in front of me.

After dancing two numbers together, during which I could see his hands all over her, instead of coming back to where I was at the bar, his friend who he had been with, starts to dance with her also. He obviously had seen the liberties his friend had been taking with Terri and very quickly he was doing the same, including rubbing up against her very willing body. After that dance they took my sexy wife by the hand and drifted toward the back of the club where there are booths along the wall and it is darker and a little more private.

" Oh boy " I thought to myself, "with Terri as hot to trot as she is tonight, this could get exciting."

Sure enough, when she came back about twenty minutes later she said; " Honey, you know how bad I need it tonight." " Yes " I said, expecting to hear her ask me if it was okay to go out to the car for a quickie with Vick, the first guy. Instead what she asked was; " Baby, Vick and Ted want to take me to a motel and bang me. Can we do it honey, please"?

" Vick AND Ted "? My mind wasn't prepared for this but my cock was throbbing at the thought.

Initialy I started to shake my head no, but Terri immediately licked my ear and whispered; " Come on baby, you know you'd like to see it and God knows I need it," she pleaded. She was right on both counts. At this point she put her lips on mine and pushed her tounge in my mouth. Strangely enough it tasted like pussy. When she saw the puzzled look on my face she gave me a teasing little smirk and said; "What's the matter honey? Don't you recognize the taste of your own wife's pussy?"

"Yes, but how.....?

"Promise you won't be mad honey, okay"?

"Sure I promise, I know you were probably making out with one these guys in the booth in the back..."

"Actually I was making out with both of them. They were on each side of me, kissing me and feeling me up. Eventualy they got their hands under my dress and were taking turns fingering my pussy. I guess I got a little carried away because when Ted was finished fingering my soaking wet slit he put his two fingers in my mouth and I sucked them clean. So that's how your hot little wife got the taste of pussy in her mouth. Do you like it baby? Tell me that you like it and your not mad."

" They already said they don't mind if you're there. They just want to give me a good fucking."

I looked at my petite, sexy wife's pretty face and let my hard cock make the descision for me. Out the door the four of us went.

I drove our car with the three of them in the back seat. I could hear Terri giggling most of the way and could see her taking turns tounge kissing Vick and Ted while they had their hands all over her. I got a room at an upscale motor inn and the four of us couldn't wait to get in the room.

As soon as we entered the two men wasted no time being all over Terri and she, so willingly, was ready to be put through her paces. She was very quickly on her knees in front of Vick while Ted hiked her dress up in back to get at her crotchless pantied ass.

When Vick took his cock out of his pants and it jumped in her face, Terri gasped. I'm not small, and she's been with many big men, but the equipment that he presented to her made her pretty eyes widen. She looked at me and said; " Baby, do you see how big and thick this thing is? I'll have to struggle just to get the head in my mouth."

I said; " Don't worry baby, I'll coach you while you do it."

With that I got down next to her and said; " Start by licking it and get it good and wet." Which she did by bathing it with her pretty tounge. " Now open your mouth as wide as you can and stick your tounge underneath that big head and push forward." Which she did, and at the same time Vick pushed and she managed to get the whole head past her luscious lips.

" Now keep your tounge extended under his cock honey, breathe through your nose, and push some more." And as she did I could see the veins bulging on Vick's cock as he matched her efforts with his own in an attempt to bury himself in her throat.

By this time Terri's eyes were starting to water and she started to gag but she stuck to her task. " Good girl honey, you're almost there," I said as her nose started to brush against Vick's pubic hair while her lips were stretched obscenely around his thick cock.

" Try to build up a rhythm," I told her, as the big tool started to saw in and out of my wife's pretty mouth.

By this time Ted, who had been kissing and licking her luscious, nearly bare ass, had positioned his own substantial cock between the opening in her crotchless panties. He used his thumbs to open her shapely ass cheeks and rubbed his big head against her soaked slit, and not so gently popped inside.

Now Terri's workout really started as she was getting packed at both ends. Ted gave her ass a couple of smacks just to keep her mind on her business. Little did he know how much she loved to be prodded in this manner.

I kissed her cheek and continued to offer her words of encouragement. At this point she said to me; " Baby, tell Ted how I really like it. Tell him to really bang my ass." Knowing full well what she meant I said to him, "Ted, what my wife really likes is to get her bare ass worked over while she's getting fucked." He caught on very quickly and did not disappoint her. With his thick cock sawing in and out he went to work on her ass. Smack!, Smack! Whack! SMACK! Terri squealed with delight as she churned her married ass against the cock in her pussy and the hands that were spanking her.And Ted, seeing how much she was enjoying it did not stop. Smack! Smack! SLAP! Whack! Slap! SLAP! SMACK! And on it went as her luscious ass cheeks glowed red as she took it all.

She said to me "How do you like watching your hot little wife getting worked over by two guys? You're not mad or jealous are you baby?" She was really salivating now which helped her accomodate the oversized cock in her mouth, and I could hear and see the juice from her pussy as she took her pounding.

Her world had become blind to anything but the two men and the thick cocks they were packing in her. At this point Ted took both her arms and pulled them back so she could not control the buffeting from either man. Vick grabbed the back of her head with one hand and put the other under her chin and started to grunt as he buried himself in her throat and I knew that sound meant that he was ready to unload. Sure enough, in another few strokes Terri's mouth was flooded and my gorgeous hot wife was struggling in vain to keep the load from escaping her luscious red lips.Vick pulled back from her throat a little so she could get a good taste of his cum load on her tounge as well as his big rubbery cock head.

The sight of Vick coming in her mouth must have brought Ted to the brink, because he started to grunt and pound into her from behind and dropped his load between her pretty ass cheeks.

I wasn't about to eat that cream pie in front of these two men, but I leaned into Terri's ear and

whispered;" Don't worry baby. You know I'll slurp that pussy when we get home." She said; " I know you will honey, and just think, I wont have to tell you any of the details tonight. You were there and coached me through all of it."

Continued in Part 2

. Part 2

"That's it baby! Lick it all out of there" Terri said as I went about my task of of slurping her well fucked snatch. We were in our own bedroom, having rushed home after her ordeal with the two men.

"In fact let me turn over and get on my knees so you can lick it from between my ass cheeks. That's how Ted put it there, so it's only right that you should have the same view he had while he fucked and spanked your sexy wife"

When Terri turned over I could indeed see the results of the bare ass spanking Ted had given her as he banged her from behind. Her pretty, married ass had red handprints all over it from being smacked and slapped. I eased my way between those delicious cheeks and stuck my face in her hair lined crack. My nose nestled into my sexy wife's asshole as my tounge started to lap at her hot little slit that just a short time ago was packed with another mans cock and I could smell and taste the remains of the cum load he had deposited there. "That's it baby. Do a good job." Terri squealed as she churned her luscious bare ass against my face. " Your not mad or jealous that we let two strange men fuck your sexy wife, are you? Tell me your not mad,"she said as she looked at me and made a kissing gesture with her lips. "Show me your not mad by getting all that juice out from my pussy and lick my crack clean." Not only wasn't I mad, my cock was rock hard as I happily went about my task and relived the sight I had witnessed of watching and coaching my sexy hotwife through her night of lust. After licking her cunt and ass clean I wanted my turn to fuck my hot little wife. She was anxious as well and rolled over and spread her shapely legs. "Come on baby, finish the job these guys started with your little slut wife. They gave me a good workout, but I still want your big cock to fill my pussy with another load." I didn't disappoint her. It felt so good in her tight little snatch, coupled with the thought that less than an hour ago she was getting stretched and loaded up by two strange men was more than enough to bring me to a quick climax. As I felt Terri lose it and come all around my cock I started to spurt deep into her hot little box, and for the third time tonight she had made a man drop his load either in her hungry pussy or in her pretty mouth. After we fnished our mutual climax Terri asked, "How did it look watching your wife get manhandled? How did it look watching Ted spank my bare ass while his big cock was pushed between my cheeks? Did you get down and get a good look at it honey? I hope so," she smirked." I hope you saw his come leaking around his cock while it was still stretching my pussy". "I hope you saw his big balls banging against me when his entire cock was buried in me. I hope you liked the way it looked when Vick was making your wife gag on his big cock." She smirked some more and formed a kiss with her lips knowing how good it sounded just hearing her tell me about it, even though I had seen it all.

Part 3......

A few days later, when I came home from work, Terri had a mischievious grin on her face and I knew right away something was up. "Guess who called today." she said with a sexy grin. I was caught a little off guard and just said,"Who"?

When she said that it was Vick I was more than a little surprised.

"How did he get our number?" I asked, knowing that there was only one way that could have happened. "I didn't think you'd mind. Your not angry are you baby?"

"He wanted to know if you would let me go to a pool party this Saturday with him and Ted to meet some of their friends. I said I didn't think you'd mind but that I had to ask you first. Is it okay honey?" "Am I invited too?" I asked. "Vick said no, that you saw enough the other night and that there would be more than enough men at the party already."

"This is great", I said, "not only do these guys get to fuck my wife, now they want to take her and show her off to their friends!" As preposterous as it sounded, my cock was already getting hard at the thought. "But you like to show me off to other men honey. What difference does it make if someone else does it?" she coyly asked.

"What will you wear" I asked. "I think i'll wear a halter top and some short shorts and heels and change into my bathing suit when I get there" she said. "I think i'll wear my micro-mini bikini. Do you think they'll like that baby?" she teased, knowing full well the reaction she would get from me.

"Are you kidding, you might as well be naked for all that suit covers. The top barely covers your nipples and the bottom shows your pussy hair and your whole ass is bare."

"But honey, Vick and Ted have already seen me naked, and if they want to show me off, what better way?" she pretended to pout. "Don't worry baby, Vick and Ted will take good care of me and i'll give you all the details when I get home. You know at the very least they're going to want to bang my little ass. Is it okay honey? Is it okay if they fuck your little hotwife again? You won't be mad, will you? I didn't think so," she said, without waiting for an answer. "You know me so well" I said as she winked and kissed me, pushing her hot little tounge deep in my mouth. And as she did, she and I both knew how busy that tounge would be this weekend.

About one o'clock Saturday afternoon a Mercedes sedan pulled in the driveway and from inside the house I could see Vick behind the wheel and Ted in the passenger seat. Terri said "they're here" and kissed me good bye with a little lick on my lips as she did. She looked so hot as she walked to the car in her heels. Her breasts straining against the halter top and her ass cheeks peeking out the bottom of her short shorts. Ted got out and whistled his approval at her sexy appearance and gave her a kiss like they were old friends. He opened the back door for her and off they went. As I watched them pull away with my luscious wife in the back seat, my cock was already rock hard just imagining what the rest of Terri's day was going to be like.

She leaned across the front seat and gave Vick a kiss on the cheek and licked inside his ear. They had only gone a couple of blocks when Terri said, "Hey, how come I have to ride back here by myself?" Ted turned back to look at my wife with her beautiful legs on display and said, "Your right, pull over Vick". Which he did, and Ted got into the back seat into Terri's waiting arms. He immediately started kissing her and feeling her all over, especially her bare legs and managed to get a finger under the leg band of her short shorts. Terri giggled and said, "Now be good. You guys can't fuck me in the car or we'll never get to the pool party." She licked Ted's lips and said,"Why don't I just suck your cock a little bit. Will that hold you over?" she teased. With that she reached for Ted's zipper and tugged it down and reached her little hand in till she found his cock which was already hard and pulled it out.

She slid down on her knees until she was at eye level with this thick tool that just last week had been packed between the cheeks of her married ass. My wife licked and tasted the big head and then took it into her pretty mouth and moaned as she let it push to the back of her throat.As she slurped and slobbered over Ted's cock he reached down into her halter top to grab a handful of her soft tit and started to groan, "Oh baby! Oh BABY!!" while he grunted up and let his creamy load fill her mouth. Not wanting to get messy before the party, Terri made sure she swallowed every drop. When they were finished, Vick, who had been watching in the mirror said, "What about me?" Terri turned to him and winked and giggled and said, "You'll just have to wait till later."

In a short time they arrived at the house where the party was being held. It was in a pretty exclusive monied area. They pulled into a long drive that was pretty secluded. The house was a beautiful two story tudor style belonging to Steve, a friend of Vick and Ted.

Steve kissed Terri hello, while making it obvious that he appreciated how pretty and sexy she looked in her hot little outfit and heels. They walked through the main floor and into the spaceous pool area in back which was surrounded by a nicely appointed brick wall that afforded all the privacy anyone would want. There were six other men back there having drinks on the patio, but to Terri's surprise there were no other women.

After meeting everyone with much admiration from the men, Terri turned to Vick with questioning eyes and smiled. She didn't have to ask the obvious question. Vick just said innocently, "You never asked."

Terri was not one to be uncomfortable in the exclusive company of men, especially a group of studs that these guys appeared to be, settled in and had a couple of cocktails. After some flirting conversation with a couple of the guys she said, "Where can I change into my suit?"

Vick led her into a bedroom where he kissed her and rubbed against her. Terri smiled and perhaps feeling the effects of consuming her drinks a little too quickly said, "Are you going to fuck me in here later?" Vick smiled back and said, "Maby sooner than you think." He patted her ass and closed the door. As Terri started to peel off her short shorts and put on her micro wear bikini, one word kept crossing her mind, "gangbang". She smiled to herself as she thought "how interesting". When she was done she looked at herself in the room's full length mirror and couldn't believe how much of her body was exposed. Knowing it was one thing, but seeing how it looked up close was another. She looked stunningly sexy. Her breasts were exposed right to the nipple. Her neatly trimmed pussy hair was clearly visible on both sides and her gorgeous ass was bare except for the tiny string that ran through her crack. When she put her heels on it only enhanced the entire picture. She touched up the lipstick on her pretty face and said to herself, "Well, they wanted to show me off and i'm going to show them plenty".

When Terri came out of the bedroom she was surprised to see that all the men had gathered in the living room. As she strutted out, there were gasps as the men drank in the sight of this sexy, married woman with so much of herself on display. Terri delighted in knowing what kind of a show they were getting. Vick took her by the hand and she did a little pirouette so the men could see her luscious body from all sides.

Vick caught her by surprise when he led her to a chair in the middle of the room. He sat down and pulled Terri across his lap with her nearly bare ass facing up. In front of these men he started to spank her exposed cheeks.

Smack, slap, smack, it started as Terri squealed with delight at this unexpected turn of events.

"You like getting your little bare ass spanked, don't you?" Vick said. "Yes," Terri giggled while wiggling her legs and kicking her heels.

"Do you know why you're here?" he asked. Slap! Slap! Smack!

"I do now." she giggled again.

"What else do you like?" as he continued to spank her luscious ass.

"I like men," she replied.

"What do you like about men?"

"Everything" she said as Vick continued her humiliation in front of the men. Smack, slap, slap, WHACK, SMACK, SLAP, as her bare ass stung and was getting hot and pink.

"What's everything"? Vick demanded. SMACK!

"Everything. Their arms, their legs, their hairy chests.

"What else"? WHACK!, SMACK!

"Their cocks, their belly their ass. I love their ass."

What do you like to do to their cocks and their ass?" SLAP! SLAP!

"I love to tease and suck their cocks, I love to kiss and lick their ass. And I love them to fuck me."

"Does your husband know that you love to tease and fuck strange men?" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Adam G
Adam G
8 Followers