Coaching the Pastor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have the time." I complained.

"You just need to make time. We will discuss it when we get back to my house for your meditation training."

After the workout, she showed me some more core strengthening exercises and dynamic stretches. It was nearly eight when I followed her to her home. Inside she made the usual smoothie and then as I was drinking it, she reached out and pinched the roll of fat around my stomach. I flinched. "You need to lose about ten pounds."

"I know, but I love to eat too much."

"We need to change what you eat. I have a meditation CD that will help with that. It will guide you to a lavish feast and you will visualize picking only the nutritious foods that make you stronger."

Since I did not have to head off to church, I did not shower but instead went downstairs for the meditation in my workout clothes. Coach lit the candles and incense, turned down the lights and started the CD. The audio lead me into a deep sense of relaxation but this time I visualized a large table laden with all kinds of food. The smell of fresh baked bread and roasted chicken permeated the dream. I could feel my appetite rising and my stomach beginning to growl. But just as I began to reach for the food, I felt this tap on my shoulder.

Dreamlike, I turned to see Coach V dressed in a shimmering bathrobe. She pulled me away from the table towards a large sofa. "I'll show you something better to eat." She sat down on the large sofa and opened her robe. Her breast looked exquisite and I began to kiss them lavishly. I sucked on her nipples and my tongue tasted the sweat and chlorine water. I knelt down between her legs and felt her strong arms pulling me into her. "Yes, eat my flesh, devour my breasts, I am the food you need to eat."

I could hear her breath getting deeper, more guttural. Soon she directed my head lower as she lifted her ass to open her robe. The lips of her vagina again were the sweetest taste I had ever tongued. I buried my head into her lap, my tongue reaching deeper and deeper inside her. My tongue was becoming my second penis. My hands grabbed the firm flesh of her ass, pulling me further inside her intoxicating zone of erotic energy. "The harder it is, the stronger I am," she growled into my ear.

Her body was rocking back and forth, and her strong hands drew me deeper into her lap. I could barely breathe, but I was consumed with eating her sexuality. I was a famished man devouring a feast. Her vaginal fluid was covering my face as I licked and kissed her clitoris.

"Yes, yes! You love my cunt," she gasped. "You worship at my feet."

Her legs fiercely squeezed my head as she reached orgasm. Then as her embrace slowly eased, I felt my own strong erection screaming for attention. Coach V lifted my head, slowly wiped my face with the edge of her robe, and said, "Your diet will be my pussy. You must eat here at least once a day." In a deep trance, I nodded my head.

She reached down into my sweatpants and grasped my rock hard penis. She leaned close to my ear and whispered, "The harder it is, the stronger I am."

Again I nodded my head. My mind was blank, absorbing the dream-like commands.

Coach placed me on the sofa and walked out of the meditation. For a few minutes I breathed her lingering aroma, tasted her sweet juices on my lips and rested in her explicit directions. Slowly the meditation CD brought me back to consciousness.

When I opened my eyes, Coach was again standing over me, dressed in her sweats. I reminded myself that our 'sexual encounter" had been only a dream that she knew nothing about.

"How was it?" she asked.

"Sweet," I instantly responded.

"Did you eat only the nutritious food?"

My mind pictured her clean-shaven cunt. "Yes."

"Good, I have one last thing before you go. I need a verbal recommendation for my new website and it would be such a kick to have your voice on it."

Members of my church had commented on my distinctive, engaging style of preaching. "Okay. What exactly would you want me to say?"

She reached into her drawer and pulled out a piece of paper. "I have drafted a possible script."

She held the paper to her chest and said, "You need to do this in a convincing way. I realize it's based on only one week of workouts, but you are a quick learner. I know a lot of people respect your opinion."

She was playing to my ego.

I glanced at the paragraph. It seemed harmless though somewhat exaggerated.

"I'm Pastor Tim and I highly recommend Veronica as a personal trainer and triathlon coach. She and I just finished several excellent workouts and she has a powerful way of making the most of every workout. I love recommending Veronica as a coach and I can't wait to do some more workouts with her soon."

I started to read it, but Veronica stopped me. "You need to read it with more passion!"

I started over with more energy. She seemed pleased and reached out to pat my arm. There was that flow of electricity.

"Thank you. That is exactly what my webpage needs." She continued, "This afternoon make sure you get an easy swim. Tomorrow you have a challenging day, starting with a long run of fourteen miles at 6:30. Afterwards I will have a surprise for you."

"It has been a hectic week and my sermon is not finished. I think I only have the time and energy for an eight to ten mile run."

She interrupted me, "No, you are doing fourteen and that is final. Remember, 'the harder it is, the stronger I am.'"

My mind shifted gears and my mouth responded with an almost automatic, "Yes, Coach."

A small grin broke upon her face, "Then I will see you tomorrow at 6:30 ready to run."

Throughout my ride that afternoon, my mind spun around Coach V. I was feeling guilty about the intense sexual fantasies I was experiencing during the meditations, yet I felt this powerful compulsion to experience more of them. And whenever I repeated my mantra - the harder it is, the stronger I am -- my penis quickly became erect. Plus I wondered what her surprise might be.

SATURDAY MORNING

The 6:30 run was uneventful, other than it was my longest run in a year. The pace was easy and Coach V kept up a playful banter of encouragement and stories. A few times I found myself slipping behind and admiring her dazzling ass and elegant stride. Towards the end of the run, she reminded me of the mantra and its power. However when she said, "The harder it is, the stronger I get" it was not my legs that quicken, but my groin.

I thought to myself, "This mantra has taken on a whole new meaning."

Afterwards she again coached me through some dynamic stretches and core exercises. Then she weighed me, "You've lost two pounds this week. Good job." I felt like a school boy receiving praise from his favorite teacher.

She told me to shower and then she would show me the "surprise." I told her that I still need to finish my sermon so it better not take long.

"It will take as long as necessary," She said, looking a bit stern. I showered and changed into my casual sweats.

Instead of directing me down stairs to her meditation corner, she led me upstairs to a spare bedroom that she had converted into an office with a large work desk that held multiple computer screens. She motioned for me to sit down next to her facing the screen.

"First, I want you to know that I have taken care of your sermon preparation." She pulled out a file folder and handed it to me. "Inside is a great, witty sermon that I pulled off the internet. I talked with a few of your members and their one complaint about your preaching is that your content can be a bit dry and academic. This sermon will correct that."

I felt shocked. Who gave her the right to talk with my congregants about my preaching? My sermons were not that academic! I started to object, "Wait a minute, I can't steal someone's sermon."

Coach V looked me straight in the eye and said, "The harder it is, the stronger I am." My mind shifted gears and I felt this desire to please her. Plus I felt my penis start to stiffen inside my jeans. I tried to resist the compulsion, "It is not right to use other's material."

Coach responded, "This sermon was specifically written for general usage in churches. You will give it a try tomorrow and see what response you get."

Automatically, I nodded my head.

"Now, you can see your surprise."

I had thought the sermon was the surprise, but there was more. Coach turned on her computer and then connected to an internet site. She said, "I want to show you some of the special components of my new website. I think you will find them interesting."

She entered a password and then started a small video. I quickly recognized her basement workout room and her meditation corner. I was surprised to see that I was seated on a chair, my eyes closed. I never remember seeing a video camera in the room. In the video a woman stepped in front of the camera, walking toward my seated figure. I recognized Coach's walk and shape, but I could not see her face. She pulled "me" to my feet and, to my horror, "I" pulled down my running shorts, exposing my erect penis. Coach V squatted before me and began to fondle and kiss my erection. It was my finish "meditation" come to life.

I was too shocked to stop the video sequence. The audio portion was turned down, but I could tell that I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

"The harder it is, the stronger I am," Coach spoke seductively into my ear.

I turned away from the screen to look at her. She had her sly grin covering her face.

"How did you do this?" I stammered.

"Easy enough, once you entered the deep trance of the meditation. I told you that you were a quick student. And a very willing one, I might add."

"But why!?"

"Oh, Pastor Tim, because it was challenging and fun. You were always stealing glances at my body, especially my nice firm ass and tits. You responded so well to the meditation CD and to the special ingredients in my Enhancer, especially the sexual stimulants."

"The what?"

"The Viagra, the testosterone and other ingredients," she said.

Now I understood the more frequent erections and sexual urgency.

"This has to stop! If word got out, I would be ruined as a pastor."

"Oh, it wouldn't get out, but you need to complete your contract with me."

"Contract, what contract?"

"The contract you signed when you made me your coach. You agreed to follow all my instructions, and allowed me to post any picture, video or audio on my website. Here, let me show you another special piece I've worked on."

I was still too stunned to move, so she clicked on the screen and I saw the homepage for her triathlon coaching. She had a prominent picture of me from my church webpage and below was a link to the audio recommendation I had made.

"You really need to listen to the edited version. I shortened it up a bit."

She clicked on a special link and there was the picture of me she had taken the first day at her home, when she had given me a dry t-shirt to wear. The shirt now had a logo written across the front, "My best workout is fucking."

"You can't show that!" I yelped.

"Oh yes I can, listen to the audio that goes with it."

She started the audio and I could clearly hear my voice, "I'm Pastor Tim and I highly recommend Veronica as a personal trainer. She and I just finished several excellent workouts and she has a powerful way of making love. I can't wait to do some more workouts with her soon."

"Stopped it! Stopped it right now."

She turned off the computer screen. "There is so much more I need to show you, but that is sufficient for today."

"You could destroy my ministry in a second, if anyone sees any of it."

"Yes, I could." She paused before continuing, "But I wouldn't, that is if you complete your contract with me."

"I don't ever want to see you again." I stood up.

"Sit down," she commanded.

With only a modest hesitation I sat down. My head dropped into my hands. I was overwhelmed.

"Listen carefully, Pastor Tim. You entered this contract on your own. My meditation CD only enhanced certain desires and feeling that you already had. I simply removed some of the quaint little prohibitions that you have had about sex. I watched you carefully during each meditation, and you fully enjoy it."

She then stood up and removed her jogging bra. Her tits sprang forth into full view. I looked with astonishment at how brazen she was with me. "Remember," she said seductively, "the harder it is, the stronger I am."

She reached out and stroked my erect penis through the thin fabric of my running shorts. My mind seemed to spin and I looked up at her wicked grin. She guided my lips to her hard nipples and I felt consumed with animal passion. She again uttered the words, "The harder it is, the stronger I am." I sank deeper into my consuming lust. She lifted my head and our lips drew close, her tongue reaching to find mine. All my fears, anger and guilt were transformed into savage thrusts of tongue and hip. As our lips joined her hands stroked my rock-hard penis. I was beyond any self-control.

She broke the kiss to say, "Take your shirt off, I want to rub my nipples on your chest." I tossed my shirt to the floor as we embraced, her firm tits twisting against my chest, further stoking the fires of my wild- fire passion. Our lips were locked in a kiss that I could not stop.

She stopped and said, "Let me see your cock, how hard it is."

I lowered my sweat pants and her hand stroked it more forcefully. She reached back and grabbed my balls, feeding my sexual fever. "The harder it is, the stronger I am," she said, relishing each word. She directed me across the room to a small sofa.

"Fuck me," she demanded. "Fuck me with your hard cock. Right now!"

I yanked off her shorts and gazed at her wet slit. All barriers were being broken. I spread her legs wide and half lifted her ass off the floor as I positioned my cock against her steaming, gyrating hips. I plunged into her without any hesitation and began to pump over and over. She was playing with her clit as I squeezed her sweet ass cheeks. Our rhythm became steady and powerful, like runners straining to reach the finish line. As I pushed deeper into her pussy, I felt a roaring passion to be swallowed up, to be consumed by her.

As I gave her my cock and being , she groaned out, "Yes, Pastor. Yes, now you feel it. Harder and stronger, give it your all. YEEEESSSSS!"

I could sense she was reaching orgasm and I wanted to cross the finish line together. We both groaned "Harder! Stronger!" as we climaxed at nearly the same time, she being just ahead of me.

I collapsed on top of her, but she turned my head and she gave me his wicked grin. "Ahhhh , yes, your workouts are getting better."

My passion evaporated and I struggled to get up. Her strong arms held me close. "Not so fast, Pastor. I am not finished with my coaching instructions."

She let me slowly climb to my feet and I pulled my sweats back on. She stood and picked up my cast off t-shirt and pulled it on. She walked back to the desk. "I have several other video and pictures that could be quite damaging if members of your church board saw them."

"You would do that? Ruin my career?" I collapsed on to the couch.

She looked at me with a stern gaze. "Would I have given you a wonderful sermon if I was planning to ruin your career? Hell, no. Quite the opposite. I plan to advance your career in ways you would never dream possible."

"You what?"

"Yes, I have a plan for you, your church and my business. After I visited your church and saw your raw talent, I also recognized the potential for growth and significant profit. Then when you were so "eager" to follow my coaching instructions, my plans took shape. Today you took the next big step in our partnership."

"What partnership are you talking about?"

"Oh your church is going to become something very special, attracting thousands for your messages of positive drivel and provocative, some might even say sexual, energy. It will take a few months, but tomorrow will be our next step. And I will be right beside you, to coach you to success. Also I will provide you with 'moral support.' " With that she raised my shirt and flashed her magnificent breasts at me.

I looked away and in a quiet voice said, "What about my wife?"

"I was wondering when you might bring her into the conversation. I am already making arrangements for her. But I don't think I will share that with you today. Soon, but not today."

"I will never be able to face her."

"You wouldn't need to face her today or tomorrow. I have made arrangements for her to visit your daughter at college this week-end. I think if you take a look at your cell phone, there will be a message from her while we were out running."

I was again overwhelmed with surprise at her flagrant control of my life.

"This means that you and I have all day to work on your sermon for tomorrow plus any other activities we want to enjoy." Her smile was too sweet to be sincere. "Yes, we had better get to work. Your training has only started."

To be continued...