Coaxing It Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chestnutDD
chestnutDD
618 Followers

"Oh, Mrs. Johnson!" Tony stared at her pussy sighing as he saw his veined cock-shaft disappearing into her small, tight cunt. "It feels so good, Mrs. Johnson! It feels even better than when you sucked me! Fuck me, Mrs. Johnson! Fuck me!"

"Oh, Tony, this is not fucking, it's just therapy. It would be such a sin... fucking a strange cock. Making it cum inside me."

Her pussy knew what it was doing though, throbbing and sucking on the tip of just the second cock it had ever met, growing even wetter and hotter, anticipating the full, skewering length of this strange cock. Veronica leaned over her body, her enormous, stiff-nippled tits jiggling over his chest as she clutched his shoulders for support. Gradually she started humping and wiggling, grimacing and biting her lip with intense pleasure as she made his giant hard-on go farther and farther up her creamy cunt.

"Oh, Tony!" she gasped as the pleasure coursed through her loins, as her small, wet, naked fuck-opening spasmed repeatedly around his prick. "It... it's just so big, baby! I can hardly believe what a big cock you have! Unnggghh! Oh, Tony, I'm getting awfully horny now. My husband's pussy's so wet. Do you like the way Mrs. Johnson's married wet pussy feels around your cock?"

Tony just groaned with pleasure, watching his rigid, veined fuck-pole disappearing into Mrs. Johnson's pussy. Veronica eagerly started wiggling and humping her big round ass faster, her beautiful face contorting with lust as his massive fuck-tool gushed deep inside her belly. Then she was sitting flat on top of him, wriggling her bare ass on his upper thighs, the entire length of his giant prick buried in her drippy cunt.

"Oh, Tony! Oh, it's so big! I... I can't help it! I'm so horny!" Veronica clutched his shoulders and feverishly started humping her ass up and down, sliding her wet, clinging pussy up and down on his cock. "Fuck me, Tony! Oh, I can't help it! It is fucking. Fuck my husband's pussy, fuck Mrs. Johnson's horny cunt!"

Tony grimaced as he started grinding beneath her, so excited that he could ignore the intense pain in his back, dazedly staring at Mrs. Johnson's giant, jiggling tits as he started stroking his cock through the clinging tightness of her cunt. His immense hard-on stroked in and out of her pussy, satisfying her bald fuck-hole, packing her cunt to busting with every stroke.

I love this new big cock, Veronica thought dreamily. She held his shoulders tightly and humped much faster, rhythmically banging her quivering buns onto his upper thighs, panting as she fed her throbbing pussy with the stabbing shaft of his cock.

"Harder, Tony, harder!" Already her gooey cunt had begun to spasm uncontrollably, contracting repeatedly around the stretching thickness of his cock. "Oh, darling, your cock is so huge! Fuck me hard, Tony! Please, baby, please, fuck the shit out of me! Fuck Mrs. Johnson, fuck me hard, oh, shit, I really need your cum!"

She humped still faster, hearing the bed-springs squeak, feeling the mattress bouncing beneath them as she torridly fucked her burning, itching pussy up and down on the cock. Tony was fucking as hard as his back would let him, but she was still doing most of the humping work. And her own energy amazed her. Soon the stacked, naked wife was bucking and fucking like a well-paid whore, gasping with wanton pleasure as she furiously slammed her throbbing, bald fuck-slit up and down on Tony's cock.

"Fuck me, fuck Mrs. Johson!" Her voice was very loud now, loud enough to alert anyone lingering in the hallway. "Please fuck harder, Tony! Unngghh! Awww, baby, fuck my pussy, Mrs. Johnson needs your cock! I'm gonna cum, Tony, Mrs. Johnson's really gonna squirt!"

The sweat poured off Tony's face as he fought the pain in his back, desperately horny for pussy, intensely excited by the sucking, spuming pressure of her cunt around his cock. He slid his hands up her slender waist, gazing wide-eyed at her enormous, bouncing tits, finally filling his hands with the spongy softness of her huge tits.

Eagerly Veronica leaned farther forward, shaking her tits over his face. Tony opened his mouth wide and sucked in one nipple, slurping it hungrily between his lips. The taste of her stiff, rubbery tit made his cock grow even stiffer up her pussy. Slurping on Mrs. Johnson's tit, Tony fucked her cunt as hard as he could.

"Yes, Tony, yes!" she groaned and gasped with desire, her lips pulled back to bare her teeth, panting obscenely as she pounded her throbbing, juicy pussy onto his cock as fast as she could. "Unngghhh! I'm cumming, Tony! Fuck me, fuck your horny teacher. Just shoot that load inside me. Don't pull out! I'm cummiinnnngggg!"

Her pussy spewed out juice, contracting and spasming uncontrollably around his stiff, throbbing pisser. Tony let her jiggling tit slide from his mouth, sighing as the cum churned painfully in his balls. Then his cock suddenly started squirting again, blowing the second wad of milky cum deep inside her married pussy.

Veronica trembled with passion as his sticky cock-juice streamed into her unprotected pussy, splattering her womb with spunk.

Her cheeks flushed with shame again. She knew she would have to tell Tony that this would be the first and last time she relieved him; well, at least in this way. But for now the fuck-hungry wife continued to grind willingly on top of him, flexing her pussy-muscles, relieving her student's mammoth hard-on. Her asshole twitched as she wondered if he had one more load left in him.

chestnutDD
chestnutDD
618 Followers
12