Coaxing Out Another Load

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chestnutDD
chestnutDD
619 Followers

"Maybe I should," she started to say but was interrupted as the swollen cock jerked in the nurse's hand sending a hot spray of cum toward the four tits lined up in a tight row of jiggling flesh. As the first squirt sprayed all over their tops, the nurse continued to stroke the bucking monster, coaxing load after load of thick hot cum onto the bosoms of the two stacked educators.

"Mmmm, that's it. Let the nurse coax all that hot, sinful seed out of there. Oh my, there's soooo much. Look at it all! It just keeps coming and coming! I just don't know what the good lord was thinking making all you well-hung boys so virile! I think you're right about the baby making potential of this one nurse Johnson!"

As the diminishing but still plentiful semen continued to hose down the two ladies, the nurse slowed her swift strokes down to a more gentle, squeezing motion. After the last few drops ran over onto her slowing hand, she finally stopped. Looking defiantly over at her boss, slowly lifted her hand up to her mouth and slurped down the last remnants of cum.

Oblivious to her charge's wanton actions, Principal Hardley looked down her chest and the tremendous mess that had been made. She was amazed that despite the enormous amount of cum soaking her blouse, the teenager's cock was still rock hard. Clearly, her work here was not done.

chestnutDD
chestnutDD
619 Followers
12