Cock For Doris

Story Info
Oriental wife takes more than one kind of cock.
2.5k words
4.11
122.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CKit
CKit
19 Followers

My wife is a very attractive half Chinese girl named Doris. She is small and slim and sexy, and always gets paid lots of attention. Last year on our holiday we had a little drunken adventure involving two other guys, and since then I have longed to watch her getting well and truly fucked.

The chance came when we were invited to a party with some friends, but no sooner did we all arrive but some emergency cropped up and our friends had to leave. Doris and I decided to stay on at least for a little while, with our hosts, Mike and Ruth, just the four of us. Mike and Ruth, who are both in their forties, had taken a shine to Doris, plying her with drink and making very flattering remarks about her appearance, and Doris was getting more drunk by the minute. Suddenly the atmosphere was very sexy, and I found myself getting excited, thinking of seeing this older couple fooling around with my lovely little wife. Neither Doris nor I knew what they had in store for her.

When Doris had to go to the loo, Mike was right there at my side, telling me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful "fuckable" wife. He was staring at me as he said this, to judge my reaction, and he must have been pleased, because he then came right out and asked if I wanted some fun.

My throat was dry but of course, I nodded yes.

He said, "Doris is pretty drunk, I bet it's easy to get her horny, what do you say?"

Again I nodded my agreement, and he went on, "I think I know what you would like, you want to see her getting fucked, don't you." This time I managed a croaky "Yes" and Mike said, "Right then, we'll have her. Leave it to us, believe me, you will enjoy watching Doris taking cock."

Next moment Doris came back into the room. I have to say that she was wearing dark stockings and high heels, a short black skirt and a thin white top with narrow shoulder straps. She is only just over 5ft tall, long black hair, cute little Oriental-ish face and a slim 32 figure. She did look good and fuckable, just as Mike said.

Ruth gave her yet another drink, saying, "Here you are, girl, there's lots more if you need it." Doris gulped it down and got her glass refilled immediately. Ruth turned to her husband and said, "Doris looks really sexy tonight, doesn't she. I would guess she's feeling horny. Do you think she would like some cock fun with us?"

Even in her half drunken state, my wife looked up in surprise, but didn't actually say anything, and didn't resist when Ruth led her over to the sofa. It was a 2-seater and both of them sat down together. Mike left the room just then, and Ruth put her arm round my wife's shoulder. She looked down at Doris's legs, and saw that the short skirt had ridden up almost to her stocking tops. As Doris tried to pull down the hem a bit, Ruth stopped her.

"Just leave it alone, Doris," she said. "I love your outfit, and your legs are so lovely it's a shame to cover them up." Doris bowed her head shyly, until she felt Ruth's hand under her chin jerking her face up. "You want something tonight, don't you, Doris," she said. Doris was looking puzzled, her face blushing a little. "You're drunk and horny and you want some fun," went on Ruth. "Well, that's what you're going to get. We have plans for you, darling."

Mike had been answering the door, and came back into the room just then. Another man was with him, and Mike introduced him as a good friend, Keith. Oh god, I thought, this will be good, Doris is going to be well fucked tonight. I looked towards the sofa. Ruth had her arm round my wife's shoulder, holding her tight. "You know you're a slut, Doris, that's why you're here," she laughed. Her hand was right between Doris's legs now, under her skirt.

Doris's mouth opened but all she could manage was a low moan. She was blushing hard, but Ruth was still holding her face up. The men were grinning as they stared at Doris, and Ruth laughed again. "She's wearing stockings, mmmm, we like that! Nice bare thighs!" Then she twisted her hands into Doris's long black hair. "Tonight, Doris," she said. "your cunt is anybody's. Do you understand? Whoever wants your cunt can have it, and will do whatever they please with it. You understand? Is that clear enough, my sweet Doris?"

Keith squeezed onto the sofa with the girls, and my wife seemed to be totally in a daze, not realising that Keith had put his hand high up on her thigh. I watched him inching it upwards, dragging the skirt with him, until his fingers met the bare skin above Doris's stocking tops. Only now, with her skirt almost up to her hips and bare white flesh revealed for everyone to see, did Doris become aware of what he was doing. "No!" she gasped out, trying to cross her legs and push his hand away.

Ruth immediately gripped her arms, holding her still. Doris tried to struggle away, but Keith managed to get her legs across his lap, and of course the little skirt went right up round her waist. Now we could see not just her stocking tops and suspender straps, but also her tiny black panties which were barely wider than her cunt lips.

Keith quickly took his belt and pulled Doris's hands behind her back, wrapping the belt round her wrists. With her arms now behind her, Doris's firm little tits jutted out enticingly, and it was an amazing sight to see her being held down, helpless, her shapely legs slightly splayed apart, the dark stockings and suspender straps contrasting with the creamy white bare thigh flesh above the stocking tops. Her eyes were glazed slightly, and she was starting to sob. She had a terrified look on her pretty face as she stared at Ruth. She was crying now, confused by the drink and the speed things had happened.

Keith started to take off his clothes, and said he wanted to see what Doris's tits were like. Like a flash Mike was pulling her top off, and suddenly my wife's pert little tits were on display as well. "Let's see her arse now," Keith mumbled, and immediately Doris was turned half round to expose her lovely round arse, the thin ribbon of her black thong almost invisible between her cheeks. She looked small and helpless and extremely vulnerable and fuckable as Keith ran his hands up and down the back of her thighs, clenching them sometimes round her exposed arse cheeks.

I could see his cock getting hard, just like mine, as he thought of how in just a few minutes he would feel it inside Doris's tight cunt, and then watch everyone else fucking her too. His hands hooked into the thong, and slowly he pulled the scrap of material down over Doris's knees. Now my wife was almost naked, her skirt and top crumpled round her waist, tits, cunt and arse all bared.

Mike reached for her tits, and Doris gave out a loud squeal as he pulled roughly at her nipples. Almost immediately I saw the points start to stiffen up, and Doris was openly crying now, her beautiful oriental face blushing with shame as she tried to turn away. She knew she was helpless, she knew they could do anything they wanted to her.

Keith was stripped now, and she could see him stroking his cock to hardness by the side of the sofa. It looked enormous, a good seven inches of rigid prick jutting out from a forest of black pubic hair. He pulled Doris's head round to face him, and pressed the huge knob against her lips. "Take it in your mouth, Doris," he rasped out. "Suck me." Doris tried to turn her face away but Keith gripped her by the hair and pulled her mouth against his throbbing prick. The cock was huge and Doris had to stretch her mouth wide open to even begin to close her lips around it.

Then Ruth reappeared. She was holding a large black strapon dildo. "I told you, Doris," she said. "Tonight your little cunt is for anybody who wants it." My wife caught sight of the dildo and her eyes went wide with shock.

"No!" she stammered, "please, no." But as she watched, Ruth strapped on the dildo. It was pure black, about six or seven inches long and an inch thick. Ruth pushed Keith aside and thrust the dildo against Doris's mouth. "Suck this, slut," she ordered. "Make it wet before I fuck you with it." Everyone laughed, except Doris. Slowly her lips parted and Ruth worked the dildo into her mouth, pushing and pulling it as if she was fucking Doris's mouth with it. At the same time she reached out and began to fondle my wife's tits, twisting the nipples between her fingers. The points were already hard, standing out like little bullets as they were manipulated.

"Spread her legs," Ruth commanded, and Doris felt eager hands pulling her thighs apart. They bent her back over the arm of the sofa and held her down, legs spread well apart, as Ruth strapped on the dildo. And slowly, inch by inch, she fed the dildo into Doris's tight cunt. The sight of Doris taking that black rubber cock into her pussy was incredible. She was moaning loudly, making sobbing, crying noises.

And then Ruth began fucking her with it. Faster and faster her hips thrust to and fro, ramming the strapon cock into my wife's helpless cunt. Each thrust made Doris gasp out, her tits shaking and her body jerking as Ruth screwed her relentlessly. Ruth herself was panting with the effort, building up to her own climax, her large tits bouncing and swinging as she fucked on and on. As she orgasmed, she collapsed forward, shaking and trembling, her hands clutching at Doris's tits.

Slowly she pulled herself back and the soaking dildo slid out of Doris's cunt. She looked down at Doris lying spreadeagled on the sofa and motioned to Keith. "She's ready for real cock now," she said, and Keith took her place between Doris's legs. She was still having to be held down, and watching the hands clawing at her stocking clad thighs to keep her skirt up round her waist and her legs wide open ready for Keith to start fucking her was so good, I had the stiffest, biggest hard on ever.

Keith's prick was rigid as he pressed it between Doris's wet cunt lips. His purple knob started to disappear inside, then he slammed forward and Doris screamed out as the whole shaft penetrated her juicy cunt. "God you're so tight," Keith moaned. "You must have had so many cocks in here... such a beautiful sexy little slut like you...how many cocks have screwed you Doris, how many times has this tight little cunt been fucked..."

He pulled back a little then drove his cock hard into her again. "Tell me, cunt," he gasped. "How many cocks have shagged you!" His pace was getting faster, he was getting close to cumming off inside her. I realised she was saying something, and managed to hear her whisper, "Don't know, had a lot of cocks, lot of fucks."

Ruth took hold of Keith's arm and told him to stop fucking Doris and lie back on the sofa. "Let's see the slut fucking you, Keith," she ordered. So Doris was then hoisted on top of Keith and lowered down onto his massive prick. As soon as the cock was inside her, she obediently began to ride up and down on it. Ruth moved up behind her and pushed her forward so that her tits were dragging on Keith's chest. She gripped Doris by the hips, helping her slide up and down on Keith's stiff cock.

"Mmm, lovely arse, Doris," she breathed excitedly. Her hand snaked in between Doris's legs and began working on my wife's clit, as she still moved up and down on Keith's rigid prick. Ruth was using both hands on her now, one rubbing her clit, the other probing between her arse cheeks.

Doris was moaning as she continued to fuck Keith, and then to my delight I realised that she was starting to cum off. Her hips were jerking faster, even with her hands still tied, she was really riding him. Her head went back, her eyes tight shut. Her climax hit her hard and she was gasping, panting, almost screaming, as her body shook with its force.

Ruth still had the strapon dildo jutting out from her crotch. It was glistening wet, and now Ruth was guiding it between my wife's legs from behind. Suddenly Doris also realised what was happening and tried to turn round. "NO! No!" she cried out, but it was too easy for the others to hold her there, her cunt impaled on Keith's cock to the hilt, as Ruth prodded her arse with the dildo.

Suddenly it was entering her. Again Doris cried out, then Ruth pushed forward. More and more of the dildo was inside. Ruth began to fuck her again, and each push moved Doris forward off Keith's cock, before she was pulled back onto it again. I watched Doris getting sandwiched between the two of them, both cock and dildo ploughing into her. Mike moved to her face and grabbed her hair. His cock was at her mouth, forcing its way in, and then she was sucking it, her lips clamped round his shaft as he jolted her head to and fro.

Ruth was driving the dildo harder and harder into Doris, gasping out with the effort of fucking my lovely little wife. Almost the whole length of the strapon was now penetrating Doris. "You love this kind of fucking, don't you, Doris," Ruth gasped. "You can't get enough cock, can you. You'll do everything we tell you now. Any time we want to fuck you, or get you fucked, anything we want, you belong to us now."

Doris had given up. She lay there with Keith driving his cock up into her cunt and Ruth driving the dildo into her arse, sandwiched between the two, legs spread open, her hands still tied with Keith's belt. Her whole small slim body jerked each time they thrust into her. Mike's cock between her lips was fucking her face, she wasn't sucking him off, just laying there with her mouth wide open letting him fuck her. All the time she was moaning and making little squealing sounds every time the three cocks rammed into her.

The little scenario lasted about five minutes before the cocks started spurting cum. Doris had cum off again as they fucked her, and when they finished with her she lay slumped on the sofa, almost unconscious, cum spattered over her face, her hair, her tits, her arse. I had watched her getting well and truly fucked, and it wouldn't be the last time.

CKit
CKit
19 Followers