Cock-Loving Aunts

Story Info
Aunts were not able to keep their mouths of this Indian Boy.
4.4k words
4.09
170.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Raja, an Indian. I am now 25, but when my sex life started I was only 18. I have a medium sized cock of 8 inch with big balls and more cum. I used to cum at least four times a day in the initial days when i used to masturbate. But after the oral ministrations of my aunts started, I am cumming for more than 10 times on a average holiday and approximately 6 times on a normal working day. Let me elaborate my experience with my cock-loving cum-slut aunties.

We used to live in joint family system where the families of all relatives live together. When i was 18 and started going to college, we had some 6 families living together including mine. It is a big duplex house with ground floor plus 1 floor above. Each floor has three houses one for each family. We had different cousins and sisters of our parents living together.

I don’t want to go into the details of individual relations in this story since it is more confusing and of cross-religion also due to some love marriages happening in the family. But in each of the family I had a lovely aunty or a lovely elderly lady who happens to be my very elder cousin. But I call them all as aunty only which they don’t mind due to the age difference and also is funny. Either they will be beautiful or they will be having pouty lips or having a big bosom. The names of the aunties or elder cousins along with their ages in the brackets when I was 18, their sizes and the general descriptions are as follows:

Jasmine (36) - 36-32-38 - Slim but has the beautiful and tout tits

Ramya (31) - 32-30-36 - Looks very young, though has less tits has better nipples to play with and a big pouty lips which plays my organ ardently

Jenny (33) - 38-34-40 - Got a great boobs and lets me tit fuck her most of the times.

Subyra (35) - 40-34-40 - Big boobs and beautiful face makes her the most attractive of the lot.

Sunitha (35) - 42-36-38 – She is the fattest of the lot with heavy boobs and gigantic figure. She loves my ass a lot.

Mary (46) - 34-32-36 – The oldest aunty of the lot who happens to be mother’s sister was the best of the lot in sucking my privates. She really loves me and my privates which is always is at her disposal for eating or ministrations.

Anita (29) - 36-30-36 – She is the youngest of the lot. Though she loves me a lot, she will only come for the final moment and grab my cock in her mouth when I am about to cum.

Their friends and sisters who visits them:

Vaheetha (35) – 38-34-38- She visits Subyra aunty once in a week or so and craves my cock very badly

Carol (45) – 40-32-40 – She is the sexiest woman of the lot with big pouty lips and tits and a wonderful long tongue which licks my ass so lovingly.

Now to the main story…

It was started by Aunt Mary one day.

I was bathing at our house and no one was there at that time since my parents have left for function. It was around 11 am and I had some proxy at the college. I was and am a oral sex lover and I love to fantasize having a lady suck me off very much and hence when no one is there I will lend some oral porno books from library and jacks off at home. That day, I had a book called “oral-rama” from the library and was reading that before jacking off for two times. I then placed the book under the pillow thinking no one will come and went for the bath.

While I was bathing I could not leave my cock hanging down and was jerking off thinking about Jenna Jameson sucking my cock (photos I had just seen) when my cock started raising full. Suddenly when the bathroom opened only I realized that I have not locked the bath room. I turned to my left and saw there my favorite aunty Mary standing there with her hands behind her back looking at my face. Slowly her eyes shifted down and saw my hard cock from the side which is at its full mast. After giving a short glimpse sideways to her I brought my hands on it.

Aunty was humming and smiling at me. She was wearing a white colored jacket within the grayish saree which showed her naval clearly. This gave my cock which is already straining under my closed hands a jerk, which might have been noticed by her.

“Mary aunty!! What are you doing here?? Mom is not in”

“Yeah Raja. I know that and I just realized that you are also alone. Are you not going to college?”

“No aunty! I will be going only in the afternoon!”

She made no movement to move out, and instead came closer as though searching for some thing on the shelf near the bath tub.

“Raja! Did you see the lipstick I kept here sometime back when I was here last week? It has a rosy tip”

“No aunty! I didn’t see and I don’t think it will be here. I will search later and bring it to you” I tried to push her out of the bath room verbally since my cock needs some relief on Jenna’s mouth!!

But she made no movement of getting out and instead told me to go ahead and bathe while she searches in the shelf and other places (?!!).

So I thought aunty wants a show and let her have it. I removed my hands off my cock and released it . Bang!! I hit my stomach. I heard a oops! from Mary aunty which confirmed me what she was now looking after.

I then turned towards her letting her feast on my boner and my family jewels and asked

“Aunty!! Your lips are already rosy! Why do you need a rose lipstick!”

She smiled at my face and glimpsed briefly at my bobbing cock with a great heave and then answered muttering..

“No, Raja!! Mm..err.. The lip..Stick..is nice and smooth.. and rubs smoothly on the lips..you know making it ..nice and warm..U know.er. .the rose is the best color. You know I like things with rosy tip!!”

I gathered what she was talking about now. And she now pushed her shame and unashamedly gazing at my cock which was at its full mast and was rosy in its tips.

She was now licking her lips like a dog looking at its favorite bone. I let her eyes rest on my cock while I slowly took one of my legs on the tub walls to let her peak beyond also and yes it was received well from her eyes which roamed shamelessly for all my crotch area. I thought at least she will be coming near me but she seemed too absorbed in the scene that she was looking with heavy breathes.

I initiated the act then. Wrapping my fingers on my cock and pulled it towards her saying

“Aunty!! You know I have a mole in the tip of my male organ! Is there any significance of it?”

I don’t think she needs any more initiation. She immediately came near me and bent a little to have a closer look and said

“Yes, Raja!! It seems a beauty mole. Boys who have this mole are said to be more virulent and never needs any Viagra at any point of time!!”

“Is it aunty!!? I was thinking it does not look good on it!!”

“No Raja!! Let me see it closely. .. It looks very good on your organ!”

“Thanks Aunty!! Do you like my cock aunty? No woman has seen it before and I don’t know how they will react”

“Don’t worry Raja! It is the most handsome cock I have ever seen, not that I have seen much except your uncle’s. His is uncut and brown with lots of spots on the skin. Yours is chocolate brown colored , cut , clean and with its rosy tips will make any woman’s mouth watery!!”

“Is it aunty? Will women kiss cocks?”

“Of course, Raja!! I think you are missing a good girl friend! I guess!! I would love to impale my lips on your wonderful piece of meat had I not been your aunty!!”

“Aunty! Is it true aunty!! You like my cock. You don’t mind me jacking off aunty here??” I asked.

“No Raja!! Its too much remaining here without touching my nephew’s most beautiful stick , so I will do it for you”

She sat on the bath tub walls near me and held my cock on her right hands and started jacking me off slowly. Her left hands then started taking my balls and were fondling it smoothly.

I could not stand longer and I said

“I am going to squirt aunty!! This is the first time anyone has ever touched my cock!!”

Aunty also could not take any longer. Frigging my cock fastly she lowered her head and sucked the tip into her beautiful mouth. I came with a jet force and the first few spurts would have definitely hit the back of her throat harshly. The remaining was dribble, dribble and dribble on her wonderful mouth. I was amazed to see her tasting the cum I had just come on her mouth and then slowly swallowing it. She also squeezed my cock from the bottom to tip to push the remaining cum cream in the cock-tube and then lapped it up quickly.

My cock didn’t go down even after getting drained for the third time of the day. Mary Aunty was also amazed at the sight of my still erect cock and lovingly kissed the tip. My cock responded with a jerk. She laughed and asked me

“Are you ready Raja for one more round into your dear aunty’s mouth?”.

How will I say no? I acknowledged it by pushing my cock deep into her open mouth and held my hands at the back of her head. She started fucking my cock with her mouth with her to and fro motion. Again this was my first blowjob received and hence I came again in no time at all!!!

Aunty was too glad to receive the streaming second load into her mouth with delicious slurping sounds. She was also moaning and breathing heavily on my cock. She sucked my cumming cock deep into her mouth forcing my ass with her hands. She loved all the cream I gave her and sucked my cock ardently till the last drop. After she was sure that there was no cum remaining anywhere in and out of my cock her mouth left my cock. Alas! My cock has got completely deflated and soft.

“Raja!! You are so cute and handsome!! And your cock – wow!! I don’t want to leave your knees any time!! It is beautiful and smooth both the times when it is soft and hard. And I love the delicious and copious amount of cum you are squirting!!”

She told me to get into the bath properly and said she will bathe me. She took the hand shower and washed me properly before applying soap on all my parts. I could see her hands slowed down a bit in my ass since I was the first ass she is being felt, but when it came to the front, her adept hands not only cleaned my body but also got my cock up in a few minutes again by her exquisite rubbing of my balls and my then flaccid cock!! When my cock raised, she was also amazed at my virility.

“Raja!! I could never imagine that you could get it up for another two hours or so. But there it is standing up for your dear aunty to have another load of the delicious white honey!! Do you mind Raja?”

“No aunty!! Not at all!! Please suck me off another time for the delicious cum you crave!!”

There she went again for her most loved act, going down on me and deepthroating me. This time her sucking was very pleasant and calm. And she was properly sitting on the tub wall , with one of her hands on my balls and another probing my ass. Unlike the previous suckings this time I took more time to cum but that didn’t stop Mary aunty to have a pleasant and happy sucking of her favorite nephew’s cock.

In another 10 minutes of her sucking I came for the third time in a row in her mouth. Mary aunty never let her enthusiasm go down and lapped up all the cream left in store for her to drink up. She loved the taste of my cum she said. My cock again got deflated to its softness by my dear Mary aunt’s mouth who drank the entire load of the semen that my cock has let go off.

After the third load also my aunty does not seem to be complete. She moaned pleasantly seeing my softy prick and started kissing my balls. After some minutes, she got up dried me with the towel and led inside dragging me by my cock. We realized in another few minutes my parents are due to arrive. So I thought of quitting, but my aunt does not want to give up for the day and suggested that I come to her house (which is in the first floor) after telling my mom that I am going for the college. I agreed.

After dressing fully I took the lunch when aunty left to her house. Mom came home and I told her I am leaving for the college and then left through the front door. I then went back into the house through the back door slowly onto the first floor to Mary aunt’s house and knocked softly.

I was pretty much disappointed to see Subyra aunty opening the door asking me to come in, smilingly. I looked at Mary aunty who was sitting in the couch going through some magazine in her hands. I was about to tell her that I am going for the college and turn back when I suddenly realized the magazine in her hands. It is the Oral-Rama I was keeping under the pillow. But my mind wondered a brief moment how come Subyra aunty didn’t notice before realizing that she is also now in the loop.

“Raja!! Shhh!! Don’t make noise, your mom might hear you being here!! Don’t worry about Subyra. We always share our precious things. Of course she is also now interested in sharing my newly found treasure – your wonderful cum filled prick”

Saying so, she pulled me near her and started undressing me, while Subyra aunty was watching!! Subyra aunty was also eagerly waiting to see her sweet nephew’s honey cock. And so she also came near me and both of them together got myself to my nudity in no moment. Subyra aunty went around me having a full view of nude body exclaiming I am beautiful and has a wonderful suck-able body. Then she went and sat near my Mary aunty and gazed at my rock hard cock which is now again at its full mast!!

Mary aunty then pulled me further near her, gave a kiss on the tip and provided the cock to Subyra aunty who was eagerly looking for her share. Subyra aunty wasted no time in lapping up her first tasty pre-cum from my cock. Mary aunty was holding the cock at its base while Subyra auntie’s hands were caressing the top portion of my cock. Mary hand was inserting her other hands in my ass crack while Subyra aunty was fondling my balls with her other hands. Both the aunts’ hands were working faster on my hard cock which produced more and more pre-cum which were eagerly licked off by Subyra aunty as soon as it appeared on the pee-hole.

Within a few minutes I started cumming again and shot forced jets again into Subyra aunt’s eager and open mouth. I could see clearly my cum-shot hit at the back of her throat this time!! Subyra aunty, like Mary aunty was too eager for cum. I was in my cloud nine when I realized that I am going to have not only one mouth but two mouths to cum on any time of the day!!! The four hands never stopped what they were doing till my drop of cum was emptied into Subyra auntie’s mouth.

Then Mary aunty asked Subyra aunty to suck me off for her next load. Subyra aunty exclaimed

“Wow!! So I am going to have the next load of the precious delicious nectar drink!! Raja!! Hope you don’t have any problems with that!!”. I nodded and asked her to take my semi-hard cock into her loving mouth again. She lovingly started sucking me off for her next load. Unlike Mary aunty who was eager to bring me to brink so that she can savor her precious nectar, Subyra aunty was sucking slowly enjoying the sensations my cock made inside her mouth. She was licking off my pre-cum dripping inside her mouth with the tip of her tongue and tasted it nicely before swallowing it.

She sucked my semi-hard only for a few more minutes before my cock got hard again. Now she started bobbing her head to and fro. Slowly she increased her speed and I could sense her feeling of thirst for my cum. My cock also started responding to her actions and attained its peak strength. I could feel the sperm boiling down in my balls waiting to be released to my sweet Subyra aunt. Mary aunty suddenly got up and started kissing me from neck down. She stopped at my tiny nipples and was nibbling at it lovingly. I could not hold any longer and came again for the second time in Subyra aunties’ mouth. Subyra aunty looked pleasingly at me. And I could see the gratefulness in her eyes as she was drinking my semen with ardour!! She closed her eyes and was enjoying my cock-cream till I stopped cumming. Mary aunty left one of my nipple and went to another and was making herself a meal of it!!

My cock got deflated and fell from Subyra auntie’s mouth with a plop!! Subyra aunty then lifted my cock to lovingly kiss my bollocks and immediately started sucking it. After sucking my balls for a few minutes, she then looked up and saw what Mary aunty was doing to me. Slowly she licked her way up though my limp cock, my pubic hairs, my navel and then treated herself with another of my nipple. Now both of my aunties are suckling my nipple ardently while their hands again started playing with my limp cock and balls!!

Owing to the wonderful ministrations of my aunties, my cock started rising up again. Seeing this, Subyra aunty let a gasp!! And Mary aunty pushed me to the inside to the dining table and made me lie down with my butt resting on one of the edges. She pulled my legs apart and pulled two of the chairs and placed it on the ground near the table between my legs. Then as gentle-ladies, they took each of the seats and started eating up the delicious meal of their life, my crotch area!!

Both their tongues were tasting all the areas in the crotch – my balls, my inner thighs, the tiny space below my balls, the sweaty pubic hair and my cock!! Both were sharing the taste and the feelings amongst themselves. Both of their mouths then plunged on my balls each mouth taking one inside their mouth. They really enjoyed sucking my balls, which I can see clearly from their eyes!! My cock attained its full mast on the wonderful oral ministrations of two my dear aunties. Then Mary aunty let go of my balls and started licking my cock from the bottom to top. Subyra aunty followed suit with her tongue bathing my cock on the other side. Both their tongues swirled and tasted all the sweat forming on my cock surface and also the pre-cum oozing out of the cum!! I could not explain the bliss I was enjoying due to two tongues playing on my single cock!! I really wish I had two cocks to give them one each!!

Their voracious mouth never let any drop or pre-cum escape my cock tip. Eagerly they were lapping at my cock for another 10 minutes and I started cumming again for the third time in the afternoon (and 8th time from the morning!!) This time, my cock which was facing up didn’t have enough pressure to shoot but dribbled a lot of cum for my dear cum-slut bitchy aunties. Both of aunties’ were eagerly lapping up all the cum my cock is dribbling. My cock looked really like a fountain and my thirsty aunties were drinking the nectar from it. As soon as the cum stopped coming from the tip, both the aunties’ tongues tried to fuck the pee hole one by one to make sure they drank up the last drop of cum also!!

My cock got deflated and became soft again. I thought my aunts will now leave me for sometime, but they don’t seem to have any idea of my leaving my cock. (In later days they told me that they had a feeling that I may not be available for the next days and hence they wanted to make the most of it). Mary aunty now lovingly took my limp cock into her mouth and started nibbling it giving it playful bites with her milky white teeth. Subyra aunty traced her tongue to my navel where it rested for sometime savoring the taste of the beads of sweat formed there!! She kept licking my navel for sometime before turning back to my balls.

I was holding my pee for a long time and hence my bladder was full of pee. I thought of a mischievous plan of making my aunties drink my pee! I ran the risk of driving them away once for all. So I thought of letting a small squirt into my Mary aunties’ mouth for testing (and if she takes it away I thought of apologizing for holding for long and then make a retreat to the bathroom). So I carried on with my plan slowly.

I waited for opportune moment since Mary aunty was sucking my cock in and out of her mouth. For a long moment she kept my limp cock deeply buried in her mouth. I decided this is the moment!!

12