Cock Obsessed Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

All day the boys followed me around, doing chores, hugging me, getting a feel now and then. I returned the favors, grinding my body against theirs, grabbing the swollen members. Each time, I had to control them, telling them to wait. Tomorrow would come quickly. My cunt dripped fluids all day. That night, I fucked hubby's brains out, sucking his cock, licking his ass, and riding him so long, so hard he was concerned that I may rip his cock from his body. For the first time in my life, my body did not scream for another fuck as my eyes closed softly and carried me off to sleep.

For the next couple of weeks, the boys and I fucked like demons every morning for hours. My body was almost bruised from the constant thrashing, the hard cocks tearing into my private body parts. My wet hole took every thrust, every penetration and begged for more. As I was lovingly abused, my cunt begged for more and more. I needed fucked. I needed their cocks. I grew more and more aggressive with them during the later day, even caring over into the evenings. I got to where I would have hubby in the living room watching TV, and I would take the boys in the kitchen, letting them fuck me while standing at the counter. But things would change quickly. Each got a summer job, I started panicking about how I would have time to get their cocks. How I would have enough cock to satisfy my hungry cunt.

It's then that I came to the conclusion I would fuck them at work, stop by and get them to fill my cunt with their juices. It could work. I was sure of it!

Reality snapped back into my head as Bobby was thrusting his cock hard to my ass as I glanced back over my shoulder. "Yes Bobby," I whispered, not wanting my voice to carry outside the bathroom. "Fill me Bobby, cum for momma," I groaned appreciatively. His body bucked, his cock grew larger, his balls erupted, spitting their sacred juices into my waiting cunt. "Oh God yes Bobby," I growled, fingering my clit hard, fast. I would make my body orgasm before he was done. I needed to reach my orgasm. As my body convulsed, Bobby pulled back, grabbed his pants. Spanking my ass with his limp cock, he grinned ear to ear.

"Thanks Momma!" he quipped. "Hurry, I got to get back to work. Turning, I sucked his limp cock to my lips. "Clean it Mom," he instructed. Two hard sucks later, his cock glistened with my saliva. Standing, I dressed quickly. We existed the bathroom carefully, not wanting to get caught.

At the counter I winked at him, flashed the sign language for "I love you" and headed out.

Time to go see Jr. at his work. My cunt throbbed. Maybe later I would stop by hubby's work too? A tingle went up my spine, my hungry cunt aching.

I followed a young man out of the coffee shop, noting how nice the guys ass was. God I wanted to ask him if he wanted a quick blow job in his car. I smiled wickedly. "Give me your cock," I whispered, the picture imbedded in my mind. I hurried toward Jr.'s work.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12