Cock of Ages Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers

Finally, I laid her back on the bed and pounded her standing up for a while, then flipped her over for the finale. She had an impressively formed ass, two gorgeous globes of fun that bounced merrily as I pounded her from behind. Her tiny pink asshole winked at me, and for a moment I considered switching, but her pussy was like warm butter around my cock. I wanted to finish this job.

I pushed into her from behind and grabbed her hips, rocking her back again and again. She pushed her face into the dusty bedspread to stifle her screams, and her hands clutched wildly for purchase. I held out for one last massive orgasm before I poured forth my own creamy applause. It had been an outstanding fuck.

"I'll take it," I said, breathing hard with the effort. At those words I felt Alice's cunt spasm around my cock. She looked back, face drenched with sweat, eyes wild.

"Huh?" she asked, dimly.

"The house. I like it. I'll give you a check today for a thousand in earnest money. Contact the owner and make the arrangements."

"But . . . but . . . I haven't even shown you the courtyard!" she complained. Her twat twitched around my dick again. That wasn't doing anything to make it soft.

"You want me to see the courtyard?" I asked, playfully, as my finger collected moisture from the base of my cock and started toying with her pink asshole. She nearly jumped off my cock, at the contact. The implication was clear, and despite her arousal, Alice was not prepared to explore an anal encounter this afternoon. She had cum her brains out and – apparently – made the sale. Time to stop while she was ahead.

"No, no, if you've made up your mind . . ."

"Sure. I'll have my lawyers look into it. How about I meet you next Monday, and we can make a more detailed inspection of the premises?" My finger didn't leave her ass. She knew what that meant. Continuing the deal meant surrendering her butt to me. Alice thought long and hard about it, for all of two seconds. "Three o'clock work for you, Mr. Winthrop?"

"Michael," I said, pushing just the tip of my finger through her sphincter. She gasped audibly. "Call me Michael."

Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers