Cock of the Month Club

Story Info
Wives are members, lucky guys are the guests.
3.5k words
4.32
151k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,018 Followers

Last year my husband and I moved to the suburbs. After ten years in the city and lots of hard work and some luck, we had it made financially and were ready to invest in a nice home. We moved to a very upscale neighborhood north of Houston. It was the kind of place that looked ideal. Everything neat and tidy and well kept. Huge homes, country club, golf and tennis. You know the kind of place.

The residents were successful younger and middle aged professionals and their spouses. Some were two earner couples, but there were many wives at home all day. The husbands tended to work long hours and be away on business trips often, so the wives had to create a world for themselves. With few exceptions, the wives in this town were fit and tanned. They went to the gym, played tennis and swam, kept themselves trim and indulged in fashions to flatter their figures.

It was a little hard making friends at first, but within a couple of months I was enjoying the company of several women that I met in the course of getting involved in activities. All was cozy and delightful for a year, and then I got the shock of my life.

Julie lived across the street, and she and I went to the gym together. One morning she and I were having coffee in my sunroom, and that’s when she dropped the bomb. She had been watching me and felt that I was ready to hear what she had to say. Then Julie proceeded to tell me about the Cock of the Month Club.

A few years earlier, Julie and two friends had spotted a particularly handsome young man who was a clerk in a downtown bank. She noted his name on his desk nameplate, but she did not speak to him. When Julie and Paige and Maggie got together for an afternoon by her pool, Julie told them, “I had the wildest idea yesterday.” “While I was in the city I saw the most gorgeous man at the bank.” “He was amazing.”

Paige remarked, “There’re everywhere, honey, but not here in your backyard.”

That’s when Julie told her friends, “I’ve been thinking. How would you like to send this guy a letter inviting him to meet us at, say, a Hyatt Hotel suite? We’d tell him that we were clubwomen and that our club had a tradition of inviting a handsome man to strip for us. We could tell him that we did not want to invite professionals, and that’s why he was selected at random from everyday men.”

“Whoa,” interjected Maggie, “I’m feeling a little buzz about this,” as she adjusted her bikini top. Julie looked at her friends’ nipples become more visible as she continued, “I’ve thought about a plan like this for a long time, and I think it could work if we choose the right guys and the right places.”

As Julie relayed this to me, I was amazed but not put off. Her confidence and experience interested me, and I felt drawn to this sort of female enjoyment. After all, men live lives of pursuit of random pussy, why shouldn’t we wives nail a few cocks, too?

Julie continued, “Well, to make a long story short, we got up the nerve to compose a letter to Mr. X. I told him that he would be contacted within a week to discuss his response to our invitation. The letter stated that we met monthly in different locations, that anonymity was paramount for him and us, that he was asked to dress in his normal business attire, and that all he had to do was disrobe for us and then he could leave. We made it explicit that nothing else would be involved and that we were serious appreciators of the male anatomy.”

Her girlfriends were giddy and nervous as hell as they finished writing the letter. All three drove to the post office, and as soon as the letter dropped into the box they whooped and shouted and laughed like hell all the way home. Julie said they were practically on fire sexually, anticipating the shock this guy would get when he opened their letter.

Days passed. A week passed. All three were together again at Julie’s house. She had them gather around while she picked up her phone, blocked her number, then dialed the bank. She asked for Mr. X. You could cut the tension with a knife.

“Hello, this is Mr. X,” replied their victim. “May I help you?”

“Well, that depends, now doesn’t it?” said Julie.

“Oh, excuse me,” he said, “What did you say?”

“Mr. X, did you receive our letter?”

There was a pause. Julie covered the phone with her hand and gasped to get a breath.

“Yes mam, I did receive a certain unusual letter. Was that from you?”

“The letter was from our club, and we are following up on our invitation. We have several candidates in mind for this month’s meeting, and we need to determine who among them would like to accept our invitation.” “Are you interested and available?”

“I thought this was a joke,” said Mr. X. “I never expected that someone would call or that there was a real club.” “I haven’t thought about it seriously.”

“Well, we can understand that.” “Yours is a common response to our initial letter.” “If you need more time, I can contact you tomorrow.”

“Uh, no, I am interested.”

Julie covered the receiver again and gave a thumbs-up to her friends who were struggling not to hoot and laugh.

“Mr. X, your interest is noted, and we will contact you again about scheduling once I confer with the members.” “Do you have any questions?”

He took a deep breath and asked, “How long have you done this?”

Julie faked it, “We’ve been in existence for four years, and we have monthly meetings. There are twenty three members, but attendance each month varies widely. Sometimes we only have a few and other times there is almost full attendance. We are a social club only. We enjoy each others’ company, and during the last part of each meeting we invite a gentleman to show us his penis.”

“Twenty three!” whispered Paige and Maggie. “What the hell did you say that for?”

“Shush, shush,” Julie motioned, “I think everything is spelled out clearly in our letter.”

“Well, gosh, I’m still kinda surprised. I’ve never done anything like this before,” said our Mr. X.

“We encounter this every month, and your response is very normal. Don’t be concerned or worried. We are all professional women who enjoy conversation and friendship, and we find that the addition of just one male under these conditions adds a lovely touch to our meetings.” “Expect to hear from us again within a few days, good-bye.”

Julie put down the phone, and the room burst with screams and laughter. She and Maggie and Paige were giving high fives and spinning around and crashing onto the sofa. “Jesus Christ!” exclaimed Julie, “I’m shaking all over! God, that was fun!” “He was worried as hell, and I was calm as a cucumber – I love it!”

The other girls looked at her and said, “Now what?” “Twenty three?” “Are we really gonna do this?”

Julie told them that she had raised this idea with other friends, carefully proposing it as a joke idea, and that she thought she could recruit more “members” to the “club.” Julie spent the rest of the week stimulating the interest of other wives and thinking about a venue.

By Friday, she had eight total women signed up and a reservation at the Hyatt in the swanky Galleria location. That afternoon she phoned Mr. X and congratulated him on being the choice for the monthly club meeting, and they she gave him the location and date and time.

From what Julie told me, sex with their husbands over the next few days and weeks was at a fever pitch. All the participating wives were enjoying the fantasy and anticipating the fun to come.

On the appointed day, Julie, Paige and Maggie went early to check in to the hotel. The meeting time was set for 2:00 p.m., and their guest of honor was asked to arrive at 3:00. By noon, the ladies had brought in champagne and ordered catered delicacies. They brought changes of clothes, and each showered and changed and did their hair and makeup together. This afternoon was a woman’s dream. They were having a great time fooling around with each other’s hair and experimenting with makeup and praising each other’s looks.

Julie noticed that they each wore the sexiest lingerie. And from her glimpses in the shower and bathroom, it appeared that he friends had trimmed their pussies. At one point she looked at Paige and said, “Well, what have we here? It looks like someone has been creative.” And Paige replied, “I think I made Don go nuts last night. I asked him if he would like to give me a little trim, and he went over the edge. He’d never done that before, and I’d never asked.”

At 2:00 there were knocks on the door and in came Julie’s other friends. They, too, had obviously been enjoying getting ready. She introduced them, and the champagne started to flow. By 3:00 the wives’ nerves were soothed by the bubbly, and Julie went to the lobby to meet their Mr. X.

He was there right on time, dressed in his business suite and looking fine. Julie approached him and stuck out her hand, “I’m your hostess for today.” “We’re so glad to have you as our guest.” “The members are waiting, so let’s go up.”

Mr. X trotted along with Julie, and they took a silent elevator ride to the Executive Suite level. The door opened, and all eyes were on their guest.

Julie broke the ice and introduced him but did not give his first name nor where he worked. She simply said, “Mr. X has graciously agreed to be our guest for this month’s meeting.” “Please make him feel welcome,” she said as she handed him a drink.

During the next half hour the wives carried on small talk with Mr. X and visited among themselves. But you could feel the tension rising in the suite. Julie and Maggie rearranged the living room furniture to create a seating area for the viewers and an open space for their guest.

Then Julie clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention, and announced, “Ladies, members, please join me on the sofa and chairs. We are now at the entertainment part of our meeting. Please take your drinks with you and find a comfortable place to sit.”

She turned to Mr. X and said, “If you’re ready, we’re ready.” And she nodded toward the open space in front of the gathered audience.

Mr. X was probably in his late twenties. Tall and handsome and trim. But he was one nervous Nelly now. He excused himself to use the restroom.

The ladies were getting giddy, and Julie reminded them that as far as Mr. X knew, he was just one of a long line of guests of their club, and that they should act like it was no big deal.

A few minutes later Mr. X was more composed and standing at the center of attention. He faced the ladies and nodded his head. “Excuse me, but this is something I never thought I’d ever do.”

Julie helped, “Mr. X, why don’t you start by removing your jacket?”

And he did.

“What next, ladies?” she asked. They decided that he should stay above the waist and told him to take off his shirt next.

And he did, unfastening the cuff links and necktie.

Next came his tee shirt, revealing a well toned chest. Smooth with a hint of ab muscles. Long arms with sculpted biceps.

Shoes and socks were taken off, then Julie had to direct him to go ahead and unzip his trousers for the final assault on his manhood.

The belt unbuckled and the trousers unzipped as his pants slid down to reveal wonderfully snug fitting white nylon briefs.

Julie said, “Bravo!” But she halted the action to ask if anyone wanted to refresh their glasses. Several of the wives took the occasion to stand and stretch and get more to drink, and others sat transfixed by the sight of Mr. X’s dick coiled underneath the designer briefs.

Julie took a new glass to him and asked him how he was doing. He only smiled slightly and took the glass with a shaky hand. Julie chuckled and told him that his nervousness was typical of all their guests, and with that she let her hand drop and brush over his penis. This had the immediate effect of causing his cock to expand and uncoil.

The ladies all saw it and leaned forward in their seats. Mr. X was embarrassed, but the situation and the contact had started a process he couldn’t control. The eyes fixed on his pecker felt like tiny hands ticking his ball sack and peter. Our Mr. X was on the road to full display whether he wanted to or not. The nylon was stretching beyond its capacity.

“Take your time,” said Julie, “We’re in no hurry for the best part.”

Mr. X took a deep breath and folded his arms and hands up behind his head. He was getting into the presentation now. His cock jutted forth, and the increasingly wet briefs were becoming transparent. Everyone could clearly see that he was not circumcised and that Julie had chosen a man with a magnificent piece of equipment.

Mr. X rotated his hips a bit and walked closer to the ladies. A few of them were flashing him a peek up their skirts, causing his cock to puff up even more. By now the nylon was stretched an inch or two away from his legs and gobs of man flesh was coming into view.

Realizing the situation, Mr. X began the process of peeling down his briefs. With slow deliberate motions he inched them downward. At the base of his cock he stopped and stood and stretched to his full height and on tippy toes. What a picture he was.

Teasingly, he continued the process of unveiling his machinery. First an inch came into view, then more and more inches as he lowered the briefs. Finally, a good eight inches were in view, pointing straight down and about two inches thick. He stood and stretched again, but this time the stretching caused his dick to fly free and catapult upward to slap against his firm stomach.

The room was in a state of euphoria and glee. His audience applauded as Mr. X stepped out of his briefs and stood still for all to see. His uncut cock was a good nine inches and still drooping downward in a less than erect state. His glans peeked out from under the covering foreskin, and a tiny thread of cum stretched from his cockhead to the floor.

After a second, he twisted his body from side to side to allow his pecker to swing, its weight slapping gently against one leg and then the other. It was then they noticed his ball sack. Very full and with a long drop of about five inches. His balls had a life of their own as they moved independently of his swinging cock.

The ladies were clearly entranced and not believing their luck with this guy.

Julie let this continue for only a minute or so, and they she announced, “Ladies, members, this concludes our meeting. The meeting is adjourned, and we thank our guest.” She looked at Mr. X who was now standing still and a bit perplexed by his predicament.

“As always, we invite our guest to sign our guest book.” And she led him to a table with two pages of fake names and addresses and emails. Mr. X, naked as the day he was born, signed his information.

“Ladies, if you have to leave now, we’ll notify you about next month’s meeting in the Caribbean,” she faked in order to throw off Mr. X so he wouldn’t know who or where all these lovely wives were from. “If you don’t have to catch a plane or hurry off, please stay a while as we give or guest the usual option.”

“Option! What option?” Mr. X thought.

By now his cock had shrunk back to a bit smaller size, but the ladies had not seen it in full size.

Julie moved a chair to the center of the display area and continued, “Mr. X, if you must leave, we thank you again. But if you can stay longer, we offer our guests a chance to relieve themselves before they go.”

He took one look at the chair and knew immediately that she was inviting him to stroke himself off in front of them. He was delighted.

All of the ladies remained and returned to their seats as Mr. X settled down in the chair and spread his legs a bit. Julie handed him lubricant. With flourish and deliberate movements, Mr. X oiled his hands and cock. He looked up to see four sets of panties up under the skirts of his audience. The wives’ legs were parting and closing to tease him and to stimulate their own pussies.

Mr. X smiled and looked very relaxed for the first time. As he toyed with his equipment, lifting up his shaft and oiling his balls, his member stretched to new lengths. He peeled back the puckered foreskin and displayed a golf ball sized dick head with a large cum and pee hole. He played with himself for the enjoyment of his audience and for his own amusement. With the view on display in front of him – the legs, stockings and panties of several wives of other men – he was in no rush to leave.

He nursed his cock to a full hardon that capped out at eleven inches. You could hear the ladies’ breathing and you could almost feel their eyes fascined on their guest. With his cock cradled in both fists, still there was quite a bit to see. Up and down his hands moved. He twisted and touched himself and occasionally let his cock hang free for them to see. He stood and windmilled his dick for them, first one direction then the other. He walked over to table and let his dick slap down on it like meat on a cutting board. The sound of his cock hitting the table made a firm thumping sound. This was a real cock, not the kind of prototype their husbands had.

Julie stopped him. She feared that he might get a bit out of hand, so she told him, “Very nice Mr. X, I think we’re ready for your final act now.”

He resumed his seat and concentrated on the task at hand. His breath came more heavily until finally he ejected a first stream of white cum. It launched out and up before splatting on the carpet. His pumping was paced to match his rhythm. In a second the next and the next and the next spurts flew into space, each landing farther than the last. Finally the spurts came with less power, and after fifteen measurable squirts his hands ceased to move and he hung his head in fatigue.

It was a magnificent display, said Julie. She could hardly recall this first club meeting without getting excited and flushed. I touched her arm and asked if she were OK.

“So what happened next?” I asked.

“Mr. X was bushed, as you can imagine. We handed him a towel, and Maggie actually took charge and wiped him down.” His big dick didn’t shrink down too much. It was still damn big when he put his pants back on. The briefs were worthless because they were so wet.

In short order he excused himself and disappeared into the hallway. Meanwhile, we cleaned up and left.

But you had his name and address. Did anything else happen?

“Yes, we all decided that each of us could make whatever arrangements we wanted on our own. As far as I know just about everyone contacted him later for a fuck.” We found out that at the time of that first meeting he was engaged. He since married but hasn’t told his wife that he regularly services at least a dozen other wives. This guy was a lucky find.

That was her story. Julie then asked if I would like to join the club, which had not grown to seventeen actual members and had met for a few years. They’ve had rejections and not so good choices now and then, but the members enjoy the anticipation of each meeting time. So far no husbands have got wind of the scheme, and that’s why she was so careful about inviting me to join.

My first meeting is next month, and as a new member, I am supposed to find a “guest.” So I’m on the lookout for the right man. Meanwhile, tonight I’ll let me husband trim my pussy and begin the anticipation.

Magna12
Magna12
1,018 Followers