Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
415 Followers

Kaley stopped what she was doing and peeked out from around my tremendous cock. It was plain as day in her eyes, while there was complete submission, there was also a devious a gleam in her eyes. "Rule number one; never allow a slut access to your supreme power without first knowing what she is praying for." She flashed a wicked grin at me. She then bowed very low and proceeded to crawl away backwards on her knees. Upon backing to the far wall, she turned around, stood up and started walking out of the room.

I was about to ask her where she was going when suddenly the suite door buzzer rang. Kaley's head peeked back into the bed room, "Don't worry Master, it was just a little prayer, but it's all a part of your godly education." She said as she disappeared into the other room.

I was wondering what was going on as I heard her open the suite door. My first impression was that it sounded like room service. I could hear voices apologizing to Kaley. Crazily, I thought maybe it was possible for Kaley to summon room service by sucking my cock.

Peeking her head into the bedroom, Kaley said. "Rule number two, you never have to feel ashamed of your nakedness. Promise me you will not attempt to cover up, do not even flinch when they come in. Just be quiet and watch." I nodded as I realized that she was going to bring room service into the bedroom to see my cock. My heart stopped as I heard the voices moving through the suite. What a crazy bitch, I thought as a man's voice said, "I am so sorry, I really don't know why we're here."

Kaley came back into the room, while looking back where she just entered, she waived to our visitors saying, "Come in, my god's power has brought you here."

My eyes widened in alarm as a man and a woman entered into the room, I immediately recognized them as dickhead and the hot brunette who came in front of me in the hotel lobby. But surprisingly, I kept my word and I did not move. In fact, I felt completely comfortable, displaying my perfect body and supremely empowered 18 inches of cock. The man and woman stood there in shock and started to shake.

With that same evil grin, Kaley knowingly turned to me and said, "Watch this." No sooner had she said those words than both guests knees buckled, and they dropped to a kneeling position. They literally groveled before me.

Pointing to the man, Kaley said. "A natural mortal reaction to your divine male perfection, especially to your all powerful cock. Unfortunately for Murray here, a very successful wall street banker, he has been totally devastated by your absolute male superiority, this is a necessary casualty of your education. He is now totally emasculated, effeminate and useless; he is now worthless in life and his job, worthless to his family, and to his wife. Well, unless you tell him otherwise, but he still will have no independent assertiveness. By the way, this is not his wife, she's a stripper. We'll get to her in a minute." She said.

"Rule number three, you should never display yourself to a mortal man, their fragile egos cannot handle it. If you do so in the future then you must realize that you are inflicting a great punishment from which the man will never recover. If you should decide to sacrifice a man, you should do it only to aid your women in their worship of your maleness by contrasting your manhood to that of mortals." She continued lecturing.

Turning to the sexy groveling brunette, she continued. "This is Serinda. Like I said, she is a stripper or was a stripper until Murray made her his mistress. Serinda lives a very good life on Murray's money. Of course, Serinda still fucks around behind his back for pleasure and profit, but this is totally acceptable to a weak willed mortal like Murray. At the moment, Serinda is totally subjugated by your all powerful cock, unlike pathetic Murray, she cannot be made effeminate as she is already quite a hot female. Instead, your cock has liberated her femininity. She is now submissive, obedient and docile."

"As she struggles to gaze at your GodCock from her position of submission, she is realizing that you are the one and only true and supreme male. She knows that your cock is all powerful and that it promises to grant her more than her wildest dreams and desires. She feels profoundly worthless and inferior, but unlike Murray, she knows instinctually that if you give her permission to have sex with your cock, she will become far greater than anything she can imagine. Despite her helpless, submissive demeanor, do not be fooled. She is a cunning and ruthless bitch and, if given the chance, she will do anything necessary to get what she wants, which for her is your cock."

"Rule number four; do not underestimate the gross inequality of the relationship between you and women. You and your GodCock offer beautiful Serinda everything she could ever dream of. She on the other hand has little to offer except worship. Sex is a foregone conclusion, if you allow her permission to suck and fuck your cock. In other words, if you are going to reward your slut with GodCock make sure she earns it with good worship. Remember, worship equals manna and manna is the source of your power."

She walked up to the prostrate couple and said, "OK, I hope you are following, but don't worry, we will be going over this many times in the next couple of weeks." Turning her attention to Serinda, she knelt down beside her and gently stroked her hair. "This is your god, sweetie. Why don't you lift your head off the floor and tell him what you think of him." Serinda timidly turned her head to look at Kaley, to which Kaley smiled and nodded her head in approval. Slowly this erotic brunette raised herself up on her knees. Again, she stared at me in wonder and awe - unable to speak.

Kaley pressed her body up against Serinda's and planted light kisses on her neck, as Serinda remained frozen staring at me slack jawed. I watched patiently as Kaley slowly reached around her and cupped one of Serinda's good sized breasts, and then she turned to also stare at me. It was a remarkable sight, two gorgeous women kneeling and looking up at me with wide eyed adoration, while slightly to their right Murray remained prostrate with his face plastered to the carpet quietly sobbing.

Kaley encouragingly said, "Go ahead, Honey, tell him how you feel"

Kaley's words seemed to break Serinda's trance. "It so big, so unbelievably enormous. I mean it's so powerful, uhm.. strong, great, just.... just.... unbelievable. My pussy is so wet, it wants him. I want him. I'll do anything for him." Serinda said, as Kaley silenced her by placing a finger near her mouth. Kaley then looked at the defeated Murray. "You see, Murray, Serinda lied to you. Size does matter." She laughed cruelly.

Turning her attention back to Serinda, she said, "I would like to see if our god would allow us to worship his powerful cock, but first I need you to help me with little Murray here." Serinda desperately told her she would do anything.

With that, Kaley got up and stood powerfully behind Murray. "You been a very... very bad boy, Murray, you have been coveting my master's possessions. Serinda please strip this little boy, and both of you stand up." Kaley said, and both Serinda and Murray complied.

Soon Murray was buck naked. Murray was a man in good shape for his age, but his penis and testicles had shriveled in submission and fear of my presence. "Well, well, here is the pathetic instrument of your crime" Kaley said as she reached out to the soft tiny appendage and held it with two fingers. "You attempted to pleasure this weak and powerless little thing on the gorgeous Serinda here."

"I'm sorry, I had no idea." Murray sobbed in humiliation.

"Oh, you will be sorry alright. Look at Serinda. She's fucking gorgeous, her eyes, her long legs, she's absolutely stunning. You're a pathetic weak child, how dare you touch that magnificent body." She berated poor Murray who stood there taking it. Gesturing over to Serinda to grab Murray's emasculated genitals, she cupping his entire shrunken penis and ball sack in one hand.

"Serinda do you wish to earn the favor of your god's all powerful cock?" Kaley asked.

"Yes... Yes... I will do anything to please him?" Serinda gushed sincerely.

"Very well, crush Murray's little testicles with your hand and destroy any last vestiges of his maleness." Kaley ordered to my horror. My own balls jumped in sympathy to the pending damage posed by these crazed ball busting bitches.

"NO! NO! Don't do that" I spoke out for the first time since this spectacle had begun. Both women stopped, Serinda looking at me lovingly and Kaley looking slightly annoyed. "I got it, I understand." I said.

"No you don't. You have no idea yet." Kaley attempted to correct me. "Very well, as you command, master." Kaley studied the situation for a moment, and I was quite relived when Kaley instructed Serinda to release Murray's jewels. Quickly, Kaley repositioned Murray and Serinda about four inches apart. She forced Murray back onto his knees and had Serinda continue to stand above him. Murray stared up at his ex girlfriend in wonder as Kaley started lecturing again.

"You are quite lucky to be spared by the benevolence of our god." She scolded Murray like a little child "If it were up to us women, we would have gladly sacrificed your pathetic manhood for his glory." I could hear Murray gasp in relief. "So we are going to try this a little differently."

"Murray, you're an arrogant little prick. You hustled money from many people to line your own pocket and produced nothing but broken dreams and you stole the money from people you suckered. Because of your slick tongue and your big bank account, you thought you were special, important and entitled. Your poor trophy wife puts up with your bullshit, because she is afraid to lose the big house and fancy life style, as you smoothly go around picking up hot women as your personal playthings in exchange for an apartment or an expense account. And why, Murray, do you think you are entitled to do as you please with other people's money and lives?" Murray looked up at Kaley in wild eyed terror realizing that everything she said was true.

"Because, you think your money and selfish wit make you better than others. You think you are an alpha male claiming what is rightfully yours. But, you have seen our god, and you now realize that you could talk every man and women into giving you all their money, you could own all the cars, houses and valuables on earth, and you would still be worthless, weak, and powerless compared to our Master. Our Master is all powerful. He doesn't need to steal, lie, or cheat to be great. His GodCock exists, it hangs omnipotent between his legs, and it dominates the universe." Kaley preached, pointing at me.

"Now, Serinda here is a real woman. Look at her face, and her awesome body." Kaley explained as she moved around Serinda and cupped her breasts. "And these tits, they're huge and perfect." Kaley gentled squeezed the round orbs she was praising, causing Serinda to purr with delight.

"Every man wants this... Wants her... She's special and exceptional. She deserves to have a chance at the best. She deserves a chance to belong to the best man, the most powerful real man. And now, you know there is only one man in creation to whom all other men, including yourself, are weak and nothing. Serinda and I, and all other gorgeous women, are your superiors, simply because we are privileged to belong to a supreme real man. Serinda deserves to be respected and obeyed by you and by all of the other inferior men." Kaley said.

"So here is the deal, pencil dick, from this moment forward not only will you continue paying for Serinda's apartment and lifestyle, but she owns your ass, you are her slave, and your sole purpose is to support and obey her so that she may in turn be able to devote all her time to the glory and worship of her god. Do you understand this, little boy?"

Murray nodded his head in agreement. Kaley moved her hand downward from Serinda's big breasts and sensually traced the amazing curves of her body. Reaching the bottom of the one piece dress, she slowly and very erotically hiked up the short hem to reveal Serinda's panty-less pussy. It was a work of art. Her pussy was bare, except for a brown landing strip and her smooth perfect tan was not interrupted by a tan line. With her standing above Murray on his knees, her pussy was only inches from his face.

"OK, let's close the deal. Serinda, I want you to show worthless, Murray, what he is good for. Piss in his mouth." Kaley commanded. I stared transfixed at the spectacle, as Murray submissively opened his mouth, and Serinda did the dirty deed without hesitation. I was speechless.

Having finished debasing Murray, the girls came towards me and prostrated themselves before me, then they rose up on their knees. They lovingly stared at my pulsating organ of power as Kaley began to talk to Serinda again.

"Serinda, this is our Master and God. He is the Supreme Being and he is the ultimate real man. He is powerful and dominant, but compassionate, loving, and just. Through the infinite power of his GodCock all dreams are fulfilled, all needs are met. His generosity has no limit."

"This cock is more than an instrument of sex. It is a powerful muscle, a muscle that, when he flexes it, shakes the heavens and rules the universe. Our Master's purpose is to control, rule, and dominate the world, and he does that with this god muscle." Kaley said, as she pointed to my cock.

"When we ask our Master to give us his GodCock, we are asking him to stop ruling the universe with his power and asking him to let us use his power for our personal selfish pleasure. By sucking him, our material wishes are granted. By fucking him, we experience divine orgasm, and by receiving his cum we become goddesses. Our Master knows that with his cock he can care for all of his women in ways no mortal man could remotely hope to archive. Serinda, would you show your appreciation for his enormous cock by accepting him as your personal God and Master?"

"Yes, please. It is so enormous."

"Will you obey him and give him complete control over you?"

"Yes, his cock is so masterful.

"Will you honor him by giving him all of your exclusive love and devotion as your one and only man, and will you feel contempt for all others?"

"I belong to him, he's huge."

"Will you respect him by sharing him with all other beautiful women in recognition of his infinite masculinity, without jealousy?"

"He deserves so much. His cock is so strong."

"Will you worship him and praise him for being powerful, strong, and dominant?

"Yes! Yes! All the time! His cock.... His cock is so incredible"

Kaley looked up at me and smirked. "So what do you think?"

"I think she thinks my cock is really big." I replied.

"Manhood, Godhood, Big Cock, it is all one and the same thing. The whole concept is the ring's doing. But that is not what I am asking you. I mean will you give us a little taste of your all powerful Cock?" She purred.

Hell yes, I thought. I had been standing here watching two hot women do all kinds of crazy shit for my cock, but I remembered fearfully rule number one or perhaps rule number two. I forgot which rule, the one that says that you don't let your bitches get their mouths on your meat without knowing what their devious minds are up to.

Looking down at my submissive sluts, I said. "Maybe, what do you want this time?"

Kaley looked up at me impressed. "You're a quick learner my Master. You have grasped a very important point, great power requires great responsibility. A mortal man rushes into the chance to have two beautiful women suck his cock, but you are starting to realizing the tremendous reward you are giving women by making your cock available to be sucked, and the tremendous danger in providing unchecked access to your powerful cock."

"So what's it going to be this time, castrating the doorman, or maybe a human sacrifice?" I worriedly asked.

Kaley sexily laughed while shaking her head no. "Master, you're almost seven feet tall, I think you could use a new wardrobe." She then dropped her eyes to my massive cock, fluttered her eyes, and licked her lips. With an unrestrained hunger approaching obsession, she continued, "Well maybe while Serinda and I are clothing you, we could get some new things too. Like some new dresses, shoes, sexy underwear, all very revealing and hot, of course, top quality custom made and very expensive."

"Oooh. That sounds nice, I would like that too." Serinda joined in.

"You want to go shopping?" I asked, confused.

"No silly, we want to worship your cock with our mouths." Kaley chuckled.

Still lost, I responded with a question, "worship?" But, Kaley and Serinda ignored my question and treated it as a command. Instantly, the girls faces were pressed up against the fist sized head of my new eighteen inch cock. On both sides of the mighty cockhead, their tongues darted and their lips sucked with a frantic devotion.

As their tongues joined on top of my piss slit with a passionate kiss, I felt it. I could feel my cock's power surging outward on a new mission to fulfill my two beautiful cocksucker's wishes. Kaley dropped down and cranked her neck to attach her mouth to the sensitive area of the underside of my cock where the head meets the shaft. At the same time, Serinda sucked her way around the side of my shaft and began working the side. All the time, four hands explored my cock's powerful muscular development and attempted to pump its incredible thickness.

When Kaley's tongue stretched out to flick the underside of my cockhead, I could feel the powerful force that had emanated from my GodCock reach its target. The location of the target was vague, but nearby within the city. They were people, mortals. I could feel my cock's dominance easily bending them into submission. By the time, Serinda had slavishly travelled down my cock shaft to suckle on my enormous right nut, I could feel many mortals scurrying to obey the commands issued from between my legs.

I had a sudden realization. Kaley and Serinda were going shopping. By allowing them to worship and suck my powerful GodCock, I had effectively given them a credit card with unlimited credit and said here you go girls have a good time. And boy, were they having a good time sucking my cock. For Kaley and Serinda, my cock was immediate gratification of their desire. As I surveyed my women on their knees before me, a sense of pride washed over me.

These were my women. They were gorgeous, desired by men and envied by women, and I was the only man powerful enough to treat them like the beautiful women they were, to give them everything they could possibly desire instantly. I could cater to their every whim and desire, no matter how big or small, through my enormous cock muscle. What could any mortal man offer that would compare to the privilege of sucking on my all powerful cock?

I looked down at the gigantic cock sandwiched between my worshippers with a new appreciation for it. Looking at its vast length and thickness, I realized that there was room for several more women to take care of their needs.

Yes, I would reward many beautiful women with my cock. "Stay" I said to them like I was speaking to a pet. I then placed my hands on Kaley and Serinda's head and gently pulled them off my cock so that I could move across the room and sit on a leather chair.

Sitting down, my cock raised itself at a 45 degree angle and the fist size head rose up to my chest. Looking back across the room, the girls looked like two hungry panthers on their hands and knees staring directly at my enormous cock. "Come" I ordered and the girls sensually swayed across the room to kneel at my feet. Before they could pounce and continue their cock sucking frenzied feast, I gestured for them to wait.

nogratis
nogratis
415 Followers