Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nogratis
nogratis
415 Followers

"You are forgiven, and are in a state of grace with you god and master. As absolute proof of this, I wish to reward you beyond the dreams and hopes of all women, and lower myself so you may suck on the cockmuscle of supreme male power." I said to Jenna and then turned to Shay.

"Slut Shay, I am pleased with your utter submission. You have accepted my will as absolute and the only truth. For this, I shall lower myself to share my enormous cock with your mouth and so you both can pray that its power grant you your desires. Behold, my gift to women." I proclaimed as my mighty cock muscle rose from its flaccid state, rising majestically above the heads of the girls. The girls head rose to stare upwards as is slowly thicken and grew forward to its full superhuman dimensions. Their pussies contracted hard and came with complete and utter rapture, instantly reaching levels to beyond their imagination. I tasted pure joy and absolute gratitude from them.

Shay and Jenna involuntarily began to issue praise to my power, size, and greatness, while Serinda tugged me at me to get my attention. "Please" she said with utter desperation and need "let me tongue your asshole while they pray to your godhood." Not to be outdone, Roslyn submissively begged for the privilege of suck my balls. I smiled at them and gently spread my muscular legs to provide access.

"I permit you to worship me this way." I said pleasantly, and the girls told me I was so good to them and they would try to be more submissive for giving them this undeserved attention. While Serinda's tongue pieced my asshole and warm salvia and kisses was placed on my balls, I stood naked looking down at the other two worshipful blonde sluts.

"Ask slaves, and my cock will give you." I said.

Shay looked gorgeous and sexual overwhelmed by my cock, but was able to timidly ask for an expensive car. She said it like she was unsure if she was permitted to ask for it. I boasted, "Worship this cock muscle, and there is nothing in this world that will stop mortals from pay homage to me by giving you everything you suck for and more."

I looked to Jenna and asked her desires. True to her word, she asked for power. The power to dominate her ex-boyfriend, Mo Hassan, and fulfill her pledge to redeem herself. With utter dominance, I commanded, "Join together as my slaves in worship of my power, and have its power answer your prays."

Like wild animals, Jenna and Shay attached my god cock, sucking, licking and drooling over it. Both girls frantically struggling to jam the head into their mouths to find it unconquerable except for the tip. I stood strong above them, totally dominant, and completely confident that I have given them sexual satisfaction and material fulfillment. This was not simple sex, I was blessing them and they were gratefully worshipping me.

I could feel Serinda gasping my perfect masculine ass forcing her face and tongue deeper into my ass, all the time making muffled noise conveying her appreciation to me, appreciation for the very experience of licking my ass. Roslyn, from her position on her knees sucking on my giant balls and was able to be more vocal in her gratitude. She took it upon herself to speak for the other girls who mouths and tongues were too busy to speak.

Her praises rose from between my legs between moments of muffled sucking. While two of the most beautiful blondes share my one cock. Their tongues and lips dancing all over the vast size, trying to make up for the need for more women to adequately worship it at any given time. They made up for their lack of numbers with sheer enthusiasm, driven by the selfish desires to experience the very object that the world would soon kneel down before. I enjoyed the sexual pleasure accepting my due for a good twenty minutes before deciding to finish off.

I held the release of power until that time, then allowed the dominate energy to travel to the surface just under the skin where Jenna's and Shay's lips where sucking. Like the throwing of a light switch, I released the power and it raced outward on its way to command mortals to pay homage and give Shay her car. For an instant as the power rush threw them, all four girls slipped so far down into submission, as the sexual pleasure soared through them. In that moment they became nothing but small extensions of me and my godhood. The presence of power so great that all four beauties stop there assault and powerful came on their knees.

As my reward of pleasure subside, I announced, "The world has just grovel to give your car, Slut." Then sternly looking down at Jenna, I commanded her to place her mouth on my godhead and drink my power. Jenna still dazed obediently opened her mouth and locked her lips around the crown.

"Shay, get below her. No women is capable of taking all of my gift alone. Drink the excess that flows from her mouth and be transformed with her into a powerful goddess." I instructed.

"Yes, Master. Thank you. I owe you my life." She said and got below Jenna and my enormous cock. Serinda and Roslyn resumed their ass and ball licking, as I commanded my cock to cum. As warned my liquid power filed Jenna mouth to the brink. She valiantly struggled to swallow, but the excess of the thick cum escaped the edges of her mouth. The thick liquid stretched down with the pull of gravity into the wide open mouth of Shay immediately filling her mouth, just to swallow it all, and be filled again. Four or Five waves of pleasure course down my cock until I was finished.

Once done, Jenna and Shay fully prostrated themselves against the floor after the life altering experience. Without asking, Serinda and Roslyn crawled in front of me and proceeded to clean my giant cock with their mouths, making sure every drop of cum was cleaned off. Afterward, we were all silent, as I allowed my new slaves a moment to reflect on the experience. But at the moment, downstairs we heard a screaming match.

While Jenna and Shay was undergoing the Ritual of Redemption, an angry, Mo Hassan, bust into the main room of Ramses' Harem to see seven of the clubs hottest stripper speaking with his nemesis and partner, Kaley DuBois.

"You Bitch, Why the fuck are we closed during a convention week." Mo sputtered in a middle eastern accent.

Kaley smiled at him and said, "Staff meeting."

"A staff meeting are your crazy. We can't be closed at 11 o'clock. You think this business is some kind of joke. What could you possibly be having a staff meeting about with theses whores? Discussing the proper ways to shave there cunts." Mo blasted.

"Now Moey don't be so rude, were having a staff meeting about some changes we are going to make at the club based on my new business model." Kaley said with a charming voice.

Mo face turned red, "Get the fuck out of my club, I don't know why you are here in the first place."

"Little Moey, did you forget I gave you 300K to open up. Beside it doesn't matter now, because you will be leaving soon." Kaley said.

"What makes you think I will leave my club? You crazy Bitch." Mo screamed.

"Because I told you to, and your're not going to like the changes around here." Kaley said and pointed to the back of the dance stage. Where once there was large open area with just a wall length mirror and a brass pole, there was now large object covered by a white bed sheet.

"Casey please remove the cover and show Little Moey our big changes." Kaley spoke to a gorgeous brunette dressed in pink panties and a black vest top which was open in the front. Casey respectful acknowledged Kaley and climbed up on the stage to the object. With a swoosh and several tugs, Casey was able to get the enitre sheet off to reveal the golden statute of my imagine with my 8 bitches worshipping me.

From Mo's vantage point, the blue crystal eyes of my visage stared down with power and dominance, giving the appearance to anyone in the audience I was staring directly at them at all times. "You are mad." Mo said, backing up unable to look away from the statute.

"What do you think of our new club theme?" Kaley chimed in to the horror stricken Mo.

"That monster will scare away our customers." Mo looked from the statue's commanding face down to the enormous cock to the worshipping golden female figures below it. Mo continued to back up until he bumped into a lounge chair. His eyes now glued to the idol's monstrous cock, studying the surreal size and striking aspect of masculine development. It was perfectly proportioned, but so unlike anything he ever imagined on a man. It was like a muscle, and incredibly powerful muscle.

"It is not possible. Such a thing could never exist." He said to himself, regaining some composure. And yet, he could not help being intimidate by it or stop studying it. As he drew in more details, he saw a black leather material wrapped around the base of the bicep size shaft. It looked like a belt with shiny metal loops attached to it. Struggling to make out what he was seeing in the dark club, Mo mind melted as he realized that what he was looking at where chains attached to the idol's huge cock that firmly were attached to the collars placed around all eight of the naked women kneeling before him.

All this time, Mo had hardly noticed the details of the physically perfect women at the golden idol's feet. But now looking at all the collars chained to the inhuman male sex organ, his eyes shifted back and forth to see that these golden representations of feminine perfection were worshipping the idol, chained to his cock as slaves. It then hit him that these incredible golden women were replicas of the same dancers that we sitting in front of him. Looking he saw, Shay, prostrating herself kissing the left foot of the idol, and then his heart dropped in his stomach, where he saw his girlfriend, Jenna.

The statue of Jenna was directly to the idols right on her knees. Her slender hands raised up outstretched in pray along with two other of the club's dancers in a similar position on their knees. The look of the face of statue was a look he had never seen with the real Jenna. It was a despaired, needy, a wild look that combined both profound submission with devotion and love. Mo merely slumped, all the rage had dissipated, instead he merely reassured himself by saying to himself, "Such a man could never exist."

His reassuring words to himself were loud enough for Kaley and the dancer to hear, and Kaley answered his question, "No man, but a male god."

Kaley words shook him back to his senses. Staring at the statue had made him feel weak and pathetic, and looking at Kaley, his enemy, he realized she made and placed this image of this freak with his girlfriend and the all the club dancers worshipping him there just to break him down. Mo remember Kaley was just another whore, and like all whore's they were sick and twisted. Mo felt this rage return even greater than before, and with it his inner strength.

In his madness, he thought that he made Jenna, the hottest stripper, fuck him and call him "daddy." And now, he was going to break Kaley by beating and fucking her senseless, even if he had to use force. His adrenaline surged and his heart raced pumping blood throughout his body causing his penis to swell in this demented anger. "I am going to fuck the shit out of you, you worthless whore." Mo roared stepping forward to rush her.

At that exact moment, I was standing behind the stage door entrance with my four obedient bitches , having come downstairs to confront Mo. Jenna had joyously assumed a lead role holding my hand guiding me back downstairs. Upon hearing Mo scream his threat to rape Kaley, Jenna jumped forward though the back door and yelled, "Mo! Stop!" At the same time, Shay put her hand against my chest and said quietly, "Please, let her... let my Sister honor you."

Jenna words brought Mo's initial momentum to a grinding halt, freezing him where he stood. Wild eyed, he looked up at Jenna dazed and confused. He was far more than startled by the loud voice, but Jenna words where now backed with a power far greater than any mortal's will. Jenna firmly walked directly at Mo wearing heels, a pair of very short jean shorts, and a cut off shirt with a very low bust line. Her movements were graceful that beguiled a sexy confidence and quick power that captivated and intimidated Mo.

She walked right up him; he looked at her perfect face and long shoulder length blonde hair and asked, "Jenna. What are you doing here?"

She looked back at my statue and sexily cooed, "I have found god."

Mo slumped and his stature fell even more. "That thing will destroy my club."

"Little Moey, didn't Mistress Kaley tell you her plan." No one other than Kaley dared referred to him as that. Normally, he would have flew into a rage at being called Little Moey, but right now in front of Jenna, he felt too weak to do anything but shake his head no.

"It is brilliant. You see right now, the club's entertainers dance on stage and then go around to the customer's flirting with them, trying to get them to think that a beautiful women is interested in them, stroking their little egos, and then we beg them to show us how wonderful they are by paying us for a personal dance. You know what I am talking about little Mo, the way you make me call you daddy. I'm sure it makes you feel like a big man, but personally it is degrading to kowtow to someone beneath us. It makes us feel like whores, not professional entertainers." Jenna explained.

"Now, Kaley has a new idea for the club. In the new Ramses Harem, the customer comes to see us, because we are goddesses, living female perfection that is so beyond their wildest dreams. They pay us just to look at us. They will come here to worship us and give us the respect that we desire. High rollers will beg to go with us to the private rooms to kneel before us, just to get a glance at our pussies. Kaley's idea makes sure we will never degrade ourselves again, and all become rich in the process."

"This is crazy, why would men pay to humiliate themselves?" Mo asked lost in Jenna presence.

Jenna turned back to my statue, and said "because we are fucking an all powerful god that puts all men to shame."

"Kaley has made you mad, no man would bow down to you because your fucking that monster." Mo resisted.

Whack! Jenna smacked him hard against the face. "He is not a monster, he is our god and the only real man to exist." Mo was silenced, and didn't react. "Do you see that enormous cock, master of all gorgeous women" She pointed to the golden shaft. "Do you really think that mortals would not grovel before a woman who is a slave to that." She admonished.

"Never. I would never kneel." Mo mustered his last bit of pride in resistance.

Jenna smiled, "Kneel little male." She said.

"But..." was all Mo could say, as horror filed his face. The impact of the sheer force of her words causing him to buckle at his knees. Dropping before Jenna feet, Mo just started up at her in confusion and awe. As he knelt speechless, Jenna casually peeled down her jean shorts revealing her shaven pussy and pulled down her cut off shirt to expose both breast to him.

"Look at me your worthless wimp" She commanded. "Look at all of me." Mo wide eyes travelled down her perfect breast. His eyes being pulled to her smooth shaven pussy like it exerted the force of gravity on his eyes. "Look how strong Ramses has made me." She declared. He looked at her pussy like it was somehow different from all the times he fucked her. It was powerful, she was powerful, and before so much feminine power he knew in his heart he was nothing.

"You are no different than any other male, you all will all grovel before the women Ramses places his power in. Now show me, you are nothing compared to Ramses's bitch and kiss my feet, little wimp." She commanded, Mo dropped to kiss her open toed high heel shoe.

Kaley stepped forward to join Jenna before Mo's prostrate form. "From now on you will give proper respect, all the time, to Ramses bitches, starting with Mistress Kaley. Now, apologize to her and tell her you are going to sign over the club to her." Jenna said.

Mo grimaced momentarily then said, "I am sorry Mistress Kaley. I will sign over the club to you right away."

"Now, kiss her feet to seal the deal." Mo leaned over and kissed Kaley's foot.

Kaley smiled ear to ear watching her old partner finally submit. Jenna turned to her and asked her to go to the music room and play some appropriate music. Jenna then commanded, "Ok Little Moey, take off your clothes and show us your powerless shame."

"No. please" Mo begged and Jenna slapped him and sternly commanded, "Obey!"

Mo struggled to remove his clothes on his knees fearing to get up. Soon, he was naked exposing his hairy pudgy Arab body and a erect 6 inch penis. Humiliated she laughed at it, and called over the other sexy dancers, who all began giggling.

"Now that we see your inferiority, I think you should show respect for your betters by kissing each of my Sisters' feet. Ladies, line up and let wimpy worship your feet." Jenna said as she moved out of the way so that so the each sexy dancer could have a moment in front of the groveling Mo. Just as Casey, walked up, Kaley turned on the club speakers and the song "Don't want no short dick man" started playing. All the girls began laughing hysterically at Kaley's choice of music, as Mo worship each woman's feet. By the time the song was over, Mo had humbled himself to each and every one of the girls.

Kalay returned from the sound room with a leash, handed it Jenna and to put it on Mo. Turning to the girls, Kaley shout out that it was time show him how women treat a real man. All the girls let out a celebratory cheer and started toward the back stage door. Jenna tugging on Mo's leash forcing him to knee crawl behind her and Kaley, as the two girls talked to each other.

nogratis
nogratis
415 Followers