Cock Slave at the Movie Theater

Story Info
Willing cock slave fucked hard in bathroom of movie theater.
2.8k words
4.3
112.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not too long ago, two of my friends (Jack and Kevin) found out that I enjoyed dressing up in women's clothes (now how they found out is another story I may share with you later). I like to wear thong panties, short skirts or dresses, high heels, lingerie, and even costumes -- basically anything real slutty and girlie with pink and bows, etc. Well ever since they discovered my little fetish, they have used it against me to be their own personal sex slave -- do whatever they want, whenever they want -- and they always make me wear girls' clothes. And I got to admit -- I fucking love it. I love the way they treat me like their own personal girlie slut makes me so hot. I can't help it, whenever I slip into those sexy clothes, I can't help myself, I turn into a total cock slut. I completely forget that I am guy and become completely taken over by my feminine side.

We usually stay in and play, but on special occasions we venture outside to have some fun. We have to be very discreet because no one knows anything about our excursions -- we are all "straight" in our everyday lives.

Last night, me and one of the guys (Jack) decided to go out to the movies, just like two normal guy friends hanging out. The only difference between us and normal guys was the fact that I was wearing a pair of pink thong panties with a purple lace skirt attached over them underneath my pants. So we went into the theater and it was pretty crowded for a weeknight so that unfortunately eliminated any chance I had of blowing him in the theater like I had hoped (and I am sure he did too). We decided to sit through the movie anyway, we could always play later. But about half way through the movie, I just go so horny feeling my panties rub softly up against my hardening cock. Like I said there were quite a few other people in the theater, but no one particularly close to us. Noticing this, I placed my hand on Jack's thigh and slowly let it slide over to his crotch were I found his lovely bulge. I ran my hand up and down over it, slowly and unnoticeably jerking him off through his pants. His cock began to harden tremendously as my hand played with it.

After a few minutes of this, his cock was fully engorged and ready to burst out of his pants and my mouth watered thinking about sucking it. So without saying a word, he stood up and walked down the aisle and out of the darkened theater. He didn't turn around to see if I had followed because he knew that I would. His cock told me that he wanted the exact same thing I did. I made my way behind him to the men's bathroom, pushing the door open. It was deserted, no one else seem to want to miss any part of the movie. I wouldn't have cared if anyone was in there anyway -- I needed some cock and I was going to get it no matter what. He had walked casually into the last stall. I made my way in after him and immediately began to strip o, down to just my t-shirt and panties.

No sooner after my pants were off, I dropped to my knees and reached for his pants. I unbuttoned and zipped down his jeans and jerked them down in one quick motion, allowing his already hard cock to bounce in my face. Smiling and licking my lips, I watched with glee as his huge cock bounced and dangled in front of my face and I soon opened my mouth wide. I immediately took his fat head into my wet mouth. I savored the taste of his precum as it leaked out of the swollen tip. I sucked hard on the head of his penis and slowly began to work my way down his long shaft. Inch by inch I worked my way down his thick 8" cock until my mouth was completely jammed full of his cock and I couldn't take anymore.

I slowly pulled back, letting my wet lips slide up his long hard shaft. As I reached the end, I flicked my tongue over the fat head of his cock before taking him back deep into my mouth. My sucking rhythm picked up and soon my head was bobbing up and down on his now slippery cock. He grabbed the back of my head and began to slowly fuck my open mouth. I love it when he fucks my mouth, makes me feel so slutty and used.

He started breathing heavily and said, "Yeah, slut. I know you love that," as he continued fucking my mouth. With a mouthful of cock, I moaned like slut, which was the only way I could let him know that I did love it. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped it across my face and mouth. I stuck out my tongue and let him spank it with his fat cock. I reached up and wrapped my hand around his thick shaft and began stroking it quickly. I leaned forward and placed my lips and tongue on his fat, full balls. He groaned with pleasure as I took his balls into my mouth and began to suck hungrily on them as I continued jerking him off. I could feel his lovely balls tighten and cock began to pulse so I knew he was getting ready to cum.

I looked up at him like a good lil whore and asked, "Do you wanna cum big daddy?" Before he could answer I took his cock back into my mouth and began to suck vigorously, wanting his hot, sticky load so bad. He moaned and let me suck him for a few seconds before he finally answered, "Not yet slut, I am gonna fuck that tight lil ass of yours first." I moaned in approval and let his dick slide out of my mouth.

He slammed the toilet lid down and quickly sat with his cock standing straight up. I wanted it back in my mouth so bad, but resisted the temptation to drop back onto my knees before him because I wanted it deep in my ass just as bad, if not more. I stood with my back to him and I spread my legs over his crotch. He reached up and slapped my ass which made me giggle and arch my back more so that my sweet, round ass was on full display right in front of his face. He spanked me one more time and pulled my girlie pink thong to the side, exposing my tight and eager asshole. After he spit on it, I slid one hand over my ass down to my hole and pushed two fingers in. As I fingered my tight hole, I reached between my legs and rubbed all over his fat balls and thick cock before I began to lower myself down onto it.

As his hard cock eased into my ass and replaced my smaller fingers, a soft moan of pleasure escaped my open lips. His cock slid more and more into me as my mouth still gaped open in euphoria. My fingers, freshly removed from hot lil ass, found their way to my open mouth and I began to suck lovingly all over them, enjoying the taste of my own tasty ass. He firmly placed his hands on my side and pushed me completely down onto his cock until I could feel his fat balls pressed snuggly against my soft ass. After a second of relaxation as I allowed my tight little hole to become accustomed to his huge cock, I began to slowly rise up and down, bouncing on his thick stick. As his wet dick slid in and out of my asshole, my bouncing pace increased until I was riding his cock up and down so vigorously that I couldn't help moaning like a whore as his huge rod impaled me.

I continued bouncing on his cock for several minutes as he started to meet my bounces with his own powerful pelvic thrusts upwards. Our hard fucking, now synchronized, sounded out loudly throughout the empty, echoing bathroom -- the rhythmic slapping of our bare skin together as he madly fucked me combined with his deep grunts and my enthusiastic, whorish moans. In between the loud echoing sounds of our intense fucking we heard it -- the sound of the heavy bathroom door swinging open.

Both Jack and I froze, his cock still buried deep in my ass. Without knowing exactly what to do and definitely not wanting to get caught, I tried to lift up my legs out of sight, but I had much difficulty doing so in our awkward position. I maneuvered myself slightly and began to lift myself off of his cock, but before I could he grabbed me firmly by the waist again and slammed me back down onto his hard rod. I bit my lip to stop myself from crying out as his cock throbbed in my ass. He whispered in my ear, "Don't get off my cock bitch." And I whispered back, "Yes, daddy."

With his dick still rammed securely in my tight ass, he reached down and grabbed my legs by the back of my bent knee and began lifting them out of view which made me lean back against his chest with my legs spread high and wide in the air. This caused my panties to be pushed down to my ankles, which gave me an even greater appearance of a naughty lil girlie slut. Two men had entered and settled in at the urinals right in front of our stall. To them, the stall looked convincingly occupied by only one man, sitting on the toilet with his pants are his ankles -- a typical bathroom occurrence. I listened as the unzipped their pants and began to urinate. Still enjoying the wonderful feeling of a big hard cock shoved snuggly in my ass, I was still extremely horny. Because of this I couldn't help but imagine dirty thoughts about these two intruders standing just a few feet away with their pants unzipped and their fat cocks in their hands. One cock was great, but like most things, the more the better. I imagined them in front of me, beating their cocks off as Jack continued to plow my ass. I next visualized myself taking turns sucking their hard dicks. In my mind, I saw myself jerking one cock as I sucked the other and licking their fat full balls in turn, all the while as Jack kept ramming his own huge fuck stick in and out of my slutty ass. The last fantasy image that flashed in my head as I continued listening to them piss was of their cocks erupting with torrents of cum, simultaneously shooting it all over my face as Jack unloaded his own exploding shots of jizz deep within my ass.

As I imagined my face covered in two complete strangers' loads, I became so overwhelmed my lust that I couldn't hold back any longer. My naughty imagination had run wild and had made me way too horny in real life, so I began to slowly rock back and forth on Jack's still rock hard cock. My hand slid down my stomach, across my own hard cock, and onto his big fat balls. I rubbed and squeezed them, still rocking back and forth on his dick. As I heard the two strangers zip up their flies, Jack whispered in my ear, "You couldn't even wait a few more seconds until they left, could ya, slut?" The urinals flushed as I moaned softly and rocked more vigorously on his cock, letting him know that -- no, I couldn't wait. I was a cock whore who desperately needed to get fucked at that moment. As the two strangers made their way over to the sinks a few feet away, Jack took over the fucking. I was still lying back on him with my legs spread high and wide in the air -- a very feminine position that I loved. He securely squeezed his large hands under my ass and slightly picked me up off of him as he began thrusting upward, humping my ass. Jack was now fucking me hard, almost as vigorously as before we were interrupted by the two men now washing their hands. They were talking to each other as another soft moan escaped from my open mouth which abruptly halted their conversation. Jack paused pounding my ass for a brief second as he feared we were caught. But when the two guys started their conversation back up Jack, deeming it was okay to move again, reached down my legs and grabbed my pink panties still wrapped around my ankles. He slid them off, balled them up, and shoved them into my open mouth.

The water in the sink now turned off and the men the made their way over to the hand dryers positioned on the wall directly outside of our stall. With my uncontrollable moans now stifled by the panties shoved in my mouth, Jack resumed his fucking of my ass. As his dick pounded in and out of my ass, I could just see through the crack of the stall door the two men drying off their hands. The thrill of being so close to discovery made me even hornier as I sluttily took his big cock pounding. The same risk and thrill also seemed to be egging Jack on to as he savagely worked on my ass.

Eventually the two men exited the bathroom and we were finally alone again, left to fuck madly in private. Jack apparently realized their departure as well because as soon as the bathroom door closed back he used this opportunity to switch positions. Keeping his hard, rigid cock deep inside me, he leaned up and slowly stood, pushing me down into a bent over position. I lifted one hand to brace myself against the stall door and the other reached between my legs for his pulsating, clearly ready to explode, balls. He rammed his cock back and forth in my tight ass, steadily increasing power and speed until he was furiously pounding away on my bent over backside.

I began to furiously pump my own cock. My own moans were stifled by the girlie panties still lodged in my mouth. I keep feel his cock beginning to swell and I knew I was about to get his juicy load. As his jizz bomb swelled in his fat ball and cock, mine couldn't take it anymore and my knees buckled as I began to shoot cum spectacularly from my cock. Clearly noticing that I couldn't stand anymore, Jack pulled his magnificent cock from my spent asshole and pushed me down on to my knees. He stepped forward to me and began viciously pumping his huge cock in his hand in front of my face. Still in the euphoria of my orgasm and his powerful fucking, I opened my wet mouth, let the wet panties fall out onto my lap, and moaned softly, waiting for his hot, sticky jizz to shoot out and cover my face and mouth.

After only a few seconds of jerking, he grunted, "You want my cum, slut? You want it all over your pretty lil face?" To which I replied with a grin and open mouth, "Yes daddy, I want it so bad."

With those words, the first stream of man spunk hit my cheek. I moaned in appreciation as the second and third spurts splattered my lips and chin. He slid his cock into my mouth as the last and smallest burst oozed onto my tongue. I milked the remaining drops from his still hard cock with my hand and mouth. I rubbed his cock and balls for a few more seconds while we both recovered from our magnificent fuck fest.

He soon reached down and took my dirty panties to clean off his cock. He tossed them back to me and told me put them back on and wear them for the rest of the night all covered in cum. I gladly slid the wet gooey pink panties back on and red dressed as well after cleaning off all his jizz on my face.

We casually walked out of the bathroom just as our movie theater was exiting. We sneakily assimilated back into the fleeing crowd and head for the main exit and the parking lot. I may not have seen much of the movie, but it was definitely one of my best experiences ever at the movie theater.