Cock-Sucker: Around the World Ch. 03

Story Info
Further around the world with nothing on...
4.3k words
4
12k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further Around The World With Nothing On...

A thin mist is ghosting up from the water, it deepens the night as it soaks up the light from the dock we're approaching. The steel deck-plates beneath my feet rumble, as though communicating some interior message... a warning perhaps? The oily black surface of the harbour seethes and churns up against the rusty hull, bells signalling as we backwater to a halt. Soon, we're clumping down the gangway, through the pools of light splashed across the floodlit dock, drizzles of warm rain sweeping through the cones of light along the quayside. Ivan walking with a tendency to roll, sailor-style.

In the Barrio's we play snooker. Me, not very well. Until it's obvious the Bear is getting restless.

"Y'know, it's a fact" he begins. "Most sexual activity happens during the evening, between sunset and midnight. Of course, there are some enthusiasts who indulge whenever the mood takes them, regardless of the time of day, but statistically, most of it happens around sundown. So, as the Earth rotates on its axis, the zones of day and night shift, chasing each other around the world's surface, with a twilight belt extending from pole-to-pole moving across the continents from east to west.

"That means that, as most sex happens then, that there is a zone of furious shagging, a slice of global orgy, also moving around the world. A Mexican-wave of heaving bare arses rippling around the globe. And if you were above it all, on a space-station for example, and you could follow the sunset around the Earth with sensitive instruments, you'd hear the sound of constant moans, rhythmic groans, orgasmic sighs, excited gasps, the slap of body on body, in a planet-wide fucking-segment. That's quite a thought isn't it? So you and me now, we are missing out on this planet-wide orgy of sex that's going on all around us in this twilight. Maybe it's time we went and bought ourselves some cock-fun?"

He leads. The rain has drizzled itself out, there isn't a breath of air stirring. We walk some distance, from the bad part of town into the even worse part of town, he obviously knows the way, and we go directly into the kind of place where even the cockroaches have moved out, because it's too filthy for them. Through a red-light door into a dimly-lit corridor. Someone is coughing phlegm in an adjoining room. There's the sound of raised voices from the street outside. The dull drone of a trapped bug.

He talks in hurried whispers to a couple of seedy-looking guys. Then we're shown into a room, with a bed and a sideboard, and we wait. Finally, two young prostitutes come into the shabby room and strip off immediately. Coarse cotton shirts of patterned red swiftly unbuttoned and dropped onto the floor, then ragged denim shorts discarded and they're lasciviously naked, gleaming sweaty brown bodies, smoothly hairless but for neat groin collars of jet-black pubic hair, ponderously-swaying uncircumcised penis's with swollen bulging arrowhead glans.

The older boy, Enrique, immediately lies back across the bed, legs languorously apart so his fat round balls drape down over his arse-slit, cock semi-hard lying at an angle over his stomach, tip to his navel.

"You put plenty hot spunk up my tight arse, pay plenty money" he smirks.

I swallow, throat dry, genitals crawling with anticipation. The man who claimed to be their father, but was in reality their pimp, hadn't lied. They were randy and fuckable as hell. A dark fetid jack-off's dream of hot pulsating sperm-dripping pulchritude. Struck dumb, I simply unfasten my pants.

"Why do they do this?" I ask Bear.

"Because they're hungry, and they must eat" he shrugs. "It's your birthday. This treat is on me. Go on, take them." And he steps outside the room, leaving me with them.

It makes me feel guilty. Suddenly, I'm the exploiting European, taking the imperial legacy of plundering the natives all the way into the bedroom. But no, sure - they want the money, no doubt about that, but they're not faking this. Rafael, the younger brother - perhaps nineteen to Enrique's twenty, crouches on all fours beside his brother, rounded curves of his arse facing me, cock and balls hung invitingly. But he reaches out, fingers circling his brother's cock, cradling and teasing it fully erect with a familiarity that says he's very used to doing it, drawing the foreskin back from the gleaming glans.

I can see it, stiff and solid, purple-headed. My first overwhelming instinct is that I want it in my mouth. I want to suck that inviting cock. But no, this time I'm supposed to be in control. This time they're here to pleasure me. They're at my beck and control. They're here to do whatever I want them to...

I shove my soiled y-fronts down and kick them away, cock jerking stiffly up between shirt-tails with almost embarrassing enthusiasm. Rafael is squeezing Enrique erection, slowly masturbating it, coaxing a bubble of moisture from its slit-eye, a lurid red tongue thickly extends downwards to lick the cock-tip clean. Looking back at me as he licks his lips hungrily, a fringe of black hair like an awning over his eyes. Then he moves his brother's testicles aside to reveal the button ass-hole.

"You got thick white cock, much good for fucky ass-hole. Let me see you feed it in there..."

Instead I move around the bed. The room is humid. I feel light-headed. Enrique is lying on his back, his head hanging over the edge of the bed. His dark eyes watching me. I move in closer. He opens his mouth. I press my cock down into the horizontal. Nudge it forward to trace the boy's parted lips. It feels so good. I slide it forward, watch my glans disappear into his mouth, then more, his lips close moistly around it.

He's looking up at me all the while, his dark glittering eyes on mine. Defiant. Challenging me. I ease more cock into him, almost willing him to react, to gag, to squeeze his eyes shut. But he doesn't. He just takes it. He sucks me so softly and gently that the effect shocks through my entire body. My head goes back in reaction, my toes curl in pleasure. He's good.

I force myself to look down at him again. There's an inch of my cock still visible. The rest of it lost in his warm pulsing mouth. I force forward, until there's nothing to see, he's got it all, just my pubic hair up against his mouth, his eyes still on me. Like he's mocking me. 'Is that all you've got? C'mon, give me more.' I ease back ever so slightly, I can see my balls up against his nose. I fuck his mouth once, twice, three times, a little further each time, watching my balls squash up against his nose. It feels so good.

He sucks with an energy that can't be faked. He's as into this as I am. The sensations at the base of my spine are crawling incredibly, strange and unsettling. As though I'm losing control. I pull it part the way out. But he moves his head to seize it back between his lips, rimming around the raised edge of my glans. Sucking it back in by the pure force of his mouth. I find myself groaning in appreciation.

I force myself backwards, determinedly out of his mouth, and before I have chance to change my mind I circle back around the bed. Moving cautiously. I'm sensitised, trying to staunch the orgasm that's twitching in my balls. Holding my breath until it subsides. Pausing just long enough, then moving in between his splayed legs. Rafael - on all fours above him, has his brother's cock casually in his mouth. He reaches out for my cock, draws me in by it, transfers his mouth to me, gives it a strong suck - with just a faint trace of teeth, then allows a foamy gob of saliva to spew from his mouth to cover me.

Swiftly he takes my cock back in his fist and redirects it down towards his brother's spread anus. Enrique raises his hips up from the bed, spreading his legs a little wider to facilitate my entry. Nuzzling my cock-tip into its welcoming pit. I nudge. My glans slips easily in. Effortlessly.

Rafael has returned Enrique's stiff dusky-brown cock to his mouth, but his attention is fixed down between his brother's spread legs, to where on my engorged cock is sinking slowly into the warm clasp of Enrique's rectum. The sensation is raging within me, the pressure is exquisite. I try to hold, unmoving, hoping to control the pulsations surging through me, but Enrique's not content to wait, his sphincter contracts, squeezing so beautifully. I thrust all the way in, rewarded by a slight gasp.

Rafael watches. He slurps on his brother's cock, nibbling his way around the rim of his glans, his attention transfixed down on my point of penetration all the while. Such scrutiny is a little unnerving. I draw back, and make a few quick fuck-thrusts, my balls swaying up against the crease of his arse. Enrique's moving his hips up and towards me, splaying his legs a little further to allow me deeper access.

But I can't hold any longer, I draw back in an agony of uncertainty, my face creased with concentration. This is the moment Raphael has been waiting for. With one smooth practised motion he reaches down beneath to cup my balls, squeezing slightly. The intimate caress of his slim warm fingers is more than I need.

With practised ease Rafael whips my cock free of his brother's arse, pulling it up to his mouth just as my ejaculation begins. I see constellations of shooting stars as my guts seem to be erupting. Looking down I see my cock resting between his lips, a big white gob of my spunk trickling down his chin, and he's laughing a rich dirty laugh.

He pulls and milks at my shaft so the last beads of sperm ooze and drip, his mouth slurping at it, taking it in, sucking noisily as I stand stock-still, as though stunned. He continues to lick and suck at it until it looses its rigidity.

Then he rears up, his mouth full of my sperm, the angry young jut of his cock standing proudly out, turning to his brother, face to face. Enrique gapes his mouth just as Rafael does the same, foamy blobs of saliva and white spunk drooling down from mouth to mouth, Enrique's tongue lolling out to catch it. It's a disgusting lewd but hypnotic thing to see. They're toying with my ejaculate back and forth. Suddenly shy I pull back. The air is over-warm and humid. I'm sweating from heat and exertion. I drag my clothes back on in a stupefied blur.

Turning back, they're lying together in a tangle of glistening limbs, languidly wanking each other in long slow strokes. The bead of my sperm is still there on Rafael's chin. They're watching me with what-looks to be mocking smirks. The scorn in their eyes tells me they want more than I'm capable of giving.

I push my way out of the room. Ivan is waiting, sat on a battered couch in the shabby corridor. "What...? You're done already boy?"

I nod, a little too hastily. He glances at his watch. "Well, we've still got time before we've got to get back. Seems too good an opportunity to miss, don't you think...?"

And he shoves his way into the room, closing the door behind him. I sink down onto the couch. My groin feels uncomfortably moist in my pants. I splay my legs and slouch back. Soon I can hear delighted laugher and groans coming from the room I've just vacated. It goes on for quite a while.

I wonder what they're doing in there? My imagination's on fire. I feel jealousy. I wish there was a peeping-Tom spy-hole through which I could see what was going on in there. The two brothers are obviously getting what they'd expected. Getting the benefit of what should have been pleasuring me. I ache to see it. To see each thrust and spurt.

I feel a sudden surge of irrational resentment... Me, I'd been a disappointment to them. But at least I've learned something from this experience. I've learned that I'm not cut out for the dominant role, obviously. When it comes to sex, I have a need to be used. I'm no good at taking the initiative.

Ivan - or, I guess, the next guy I'm with, tells me what to do. And I do it. The responsibility is not mine. He guides and controls me, and I need to be controlled. Stupidly, I'm thinking of my sweet reciprocal sex with Michel. And I'm thinking of my teasingly perverse night with Carlos. Remembering the sensual warmth of their bodies up against mine. Some people can move from one sexual encounter to the next with a careless grin and no hard feelings on either side. Me, I'm different. Somewhere deep inside, I care...

- 0 -

Back in the ship I experience a series of vividly explicit dreams, which I rationalise as probably my subconscious coming to terms with my new situation. It's night in the narrow lantern-lit cabin. I'm stripped to my soiled white shorts and wait on the rumpled white sheet in an agony of uncertainty. My mouth dry and my body feels clammy and numb with suppressed fear. There's a knock at the door, I lie back, raise one leg in what I intend to be a provocative angle, and say 'enter'. A large sailor comes in, bearded and muscular. I know him, the boatswain. I hesitate, run my hands over my undulating stomach until my fingers stray beneath the elastic.

He guffaws cruelly. "I don't want your poxy little tool, lad, just your mouth."

Now I know his intention I swing my legs up off the bunk and sit up. He lazily unfastens his belt and flips down the fly-buttons one by one. His pants fall to his knees, to where the spread of his legs stops them, and unceremoniously he hefts a fat limp wedge of cock-meat in his hand and offers it to me. I smile at him, and go down. His thighs feel stale and sweaty but I concentrate only on what I have to do.

My lips close around the raw cock-head and I begin to suck it gently. He transfers both hands to the back of my head and holds me there so I can't move, his big pulsing cock expanding in my mouth, his fat round balls squashed up against my chin. I slurp hungrily at it and close my eyes, it's rigid now and in a very short time he grunts, and there's a sensual squirting sensation against the back of my throat as my mouth filled with rich spermy cream. I gulp most of it down, the rest escaping down my chin.

He releases my head and slides free. "Not bad, boy, not bad at all, Ivan's taught you well" he mutters, pulling his pants back into place.

My mouth feels deliciously violated, but even as he leaves I can see I queue of other guys outside waiting their turn, and even more scary, I recognise each and every one of them as my fellow crewmen!

Where is Ivan? He's sitting there beside the table, watching it all with an indulgently approving grin that makes me awkwardly self-conscious. Maybe he's leasing me out to the others? Making a profit from my complicity? The first guy has barely left the cabin when the second one shoulders his way in. This sailor is already naked to the waist, dark-skinned with shoulder-length black hair. Without a word he drops his pants, kicks them free and stands naked, a long slender brown cock already stiff and swaying like a cobra ready for the kill.

"On your gut" he snarls, and trembling I lay across the bunk on my stomach.

With a single movement he's whipped my pants down and away, laying my quivering arse bare. He nudges my legs apart and inserts himself between them. I feel scared, but also excited. His fingers burrow, seeking my anus and I raise myself to assist him, my own balls dangling free. Then his cock is hot and firm at my yielding back-passage and he's ramming into me. I moan my pleasure and pain as he fucks me, each thrust forcing his cock deeper up me until his balls are crushed up tight against me. My mind is fogged and turgid as his rhythm intensifies until he groans and rams up into me spurting wave after wave of hot spunk into me.

The next guy has me lie on my back on the bed, I shyly do so, reluctantly exposing my own state of fierce arousal, he sits on my chest so I feel the warm pressure, and he dangles his fat bollocks in my face. I mouth each round egg in turn. Then he turns, with his balls still in my mouth, to seize my own stiff cock, his grip makes me gasp, and he begins wanking me, up and down my sensitive shaft. I come off in seconds spurting spunk all over my stomach, then his own free-hanging cock ejaculates all over my chest until the milky white stuff joins in shimmering pools all over me... and I'm shocked awake sharply wracked by tremors as my wet dream climaxes in messy orgasm. My heart racing, my chest pounding.

Lying there on my back in the night gloom of the cabin as the sensations recede, I'm aware of the perspiration-glisten on my body, the cooling streaks of sperm. I can hear Ivan's breathing in the half-darkness. Deep and regular. What's happening to me? Am I going crazy? It was a dream, only a dream. No-one can be held responsible for their dreams, can they? But dreams are also messages from my deep-psyche, according to therapists. So are these dreams telling me something? That the way I've been abruptly shoved into this new awareness of my sexuality is tipping me over into some uncontrollably obsessive state? Does it matter...? What's even more spooky is that I have a black pubic hair in my mouth. So was it real...? Was I really dreaming it all...?

It's too humid to sleep. Time is running away. But I drift back into half-awareness nevertheless. The world wavers. My head swims, dragged under until haunted seascapes flow through my head. A new dream scenario. This time the ship is anchoring at the centre of a bay where few vessels lie, then the engine dies with a last throaty cough. The oily sea heaves in sluggish undulations. I'm in the cramped radio-shack when the door opens outwards and two of the crewmen beckon.

"C'mon kid, it's time." I take off my phones and switch the radio off, and do as they say, not sure why.

Outside there are others waiting. I grin uncertainly. As they push and jostle me unceremoniously down the companionway towards the games room their attitude seems to change, once inside, laughing drunkenly, they order me to strip. I'm confused and scared, imaging some kind of joke, or maybe a maritime initiation. They get beers from behind the bar as I shrug off my T-shirt and stand awkwardly in my shorts.

Then I'm seized from behind and pulled over the snooker-table on my back while other hands drag my shorts down and off, my cock bouncing and swaying over my stomach as I'm left naked. Two of the men begin to fondle me into erection as I giggle and squirm in embarrassment. Another pours beer over my thighs so my pubic hair is matted and sticky with foam, and my skin glistens.

Then they twist me over so I lie face down on the table, my firm rounded buttocks raised, legs hanging to the floor. One man sits heavily on my shoulders so I'm unable to move, I hear jeering and more drunken laughter and the sliding of a zipper. Then rough hands are pulling my legs apart, they're massaging the foamy beer around the opening of my anus until it's well-lubricated, and I feel a hot firm object pressing up against the tight sphincter.

As the laughter increases, and I feel the tingle and slight pain of penetration I realise in horror that I'm about to be ass-fucked. I struggle and groan but it's impossible to escape the impalement as the unseen cock slides up my arse. Then he begins to pound at me until my bottom throbs, it goes on and on, until it abruptly seems to pulse orgasmically into me. I gasp as it slides free, then sob almost hysterically as its place is taken by a second stiff cock, and the pounding fucking resumes again. My anus tingles as he drives a second ejaculation of spunk into me, shoving so hard I feel his testicles cramped up between my splayed legs. As he withdraws a third penis slides into my arse with a feeling that he will surely split me open, and then a fourth.

At last, after pumping his semen into me, the cock jerks free and I'm released, naked, to stagger across the cabin dazed and confused.

"Look, the kid's loving it" one of them jokes, indicating my erection which is messy, not only with the last dregs of the beer, but with milky-white strands of my own emissions. Hardly surprising considering my already-aroused genitals have been crushed and ground up against the beer-wet green baize, and forcefully gyrated by pressing bodies. There are six men in the room, three naked, two naked from the waist down, and the sixth with a fierce erection protruding from his fly.

12