Cock Tails

Story Info
Girl teaches man that business & pleasure don't always mix.
3.4k words
4.18
23.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila was lying on the sofa with a cool damp cloth covering her eyes when the phone rang. It was her friend, Jim, calling to see how her afternoon was going. "Hey Baby, How are you?" he shouted. Jim always shouted. He was bouncy and exuberant and was the perfect person to sell real estate to wealthy yuppies, which is what he did during the day. At night, he sang three times a week with a band that specialized in covering Beatles songs.

"Jim, I do NOT want to talk about it," Sheila replied. She still had the cloth over her eyes, even though it was dark outside and she hadn't turned on any lights in the house yet.

"OH, c'mon baby! Tell me, didn't you have drinks with that contact you made last week? How did it go? Did you get any leads?" Jim peppered her with questions until Sheila sat up and pulled the wet rag from her face. Her eyes were sore and tired and she had a mild headache. She did not want to recount the afternoon to Jim; she just would rather forget it ever happened, in fact. But, Jim was Jim. He would not let her rest until she spilled the whole story, top to bottom.

"Yes, I had drinks. No, I didn't get any leads. I got hit on. Over and over and over. It was a nightmare."

"Well, baby, you should have expected that. You're much too pretty for any man to let an opportunity to get you into the sack go by. I try it all the time with you - why are you so upset with this guy?"

"Because, Jim - I thought he wanted to meet me to talk business. Hell, he knows I'm just starting out and could use all the clients I can get. Besides, I know the guy. I've known him for years. I've met his family, his kids. I just was blind sided by his motives, that's all."

"Tell Perverted Uncle Jim all about it, sweetheart. I want details. Start from when you arrived at the - where did you go? Gallaghers? Start there," Jim said encouragingly.

Sheila thought she better fix herself a drink before telling the story to Jim. She probably would need it when she told him what happened and how she fixed this guy from ever hitting on her, or maybe on anyone, ever again. She told Jim to go get himself a glass of wine too; it was going to be a long story.

Sheila began. "I arrived first, about 15 minutes ahead of schedule. You know how I am, Jim. I hate to be late. I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. The place was pretty empty for early afternoon. Only two other people in there besides the bartender and me. I was kind of excited to be out doing something social for a change.

You know how it's been for me lately. I don't really talk to anyone unless it's business related. That's why I agreed to go in the first place. I knew this guy from way back. I was looking forward to chatting and catching up and, I don't know, just having a drink! The fact that he works for a place I've been trying to get my foot in the door was really secondary."

Jim interrupted her, asking, "What were you wearing?"

Shelia described her outfit. "I had on a simple business skirt - white - and a green knit twin set. You know, a tank top and little sweater over it. Nothing flashy or seductive. I didn't even put on any perfume."

Jim laughed. "Honey, everything you wear is seductive. You could have shown up in a housecoat and looked good enough to eat!" He thought for a moment, then added, "well, except that red thing you insist on wearing around your house. I won't even approach you in that rag."

"Shut the hell up about my robe, will you? Do you want to hear this or not?" Sheila demanded.

Jim immediately became contrite. "I'm sorry, darling. Please continue. Tell me what happened next."

"O.K. He got there right on time, and ordered a drink. Bourbon and coke. We talked about work and my new business, and our kids, homes, families. You know, the usual catch-me-up-on-life shit. He sat very close to me, but I didn't really think much of it, the stools were kind of squashed together anyway. When he started touching my back and my neck, though, I began to realize something was up."

"Oh, yeah. Something was up all right! It was in his pants," Jim exclaimed.

"After he downed 4 bourbons, he suggested we move to a booth because his ass was getting tired of the hard bar stool. Well, I agreed to that and we moved over to a booth. Jim, when I sat down, he practically sat in my lap!"

Jim laughed again. "Damn! He didn't waste any time. So, what does this dude look like, anyway? Is he handsome like your old, unwanted friend Jim?"

Sheila though for a moment. "He's ok looking. Medium height, trim, not heavy. Nothing compelling about his features, but nothing overly repulsive. Light brown short curly hair." "He sweats a lot though," she added with a wicked giggle.

"Oh, pitted out, eh? That's from you, my girl. You made his antiperspirant fail him."

Sheila was feeling better. Jim's upbeat mood always lifted her spirits. She became more animated and began telling him the story with eagerness.

"So, here we are, sitting on the same side of the booth, and I refuse to move over. He's pushing me to scoot in, and I'm pushing him to get out. He starts to beg. Come on; please let me sit here, please?? I said NO, get on your own side! Go, Go, Go! It took me five minutes to push him out of the booth and I had to kick his leg to do it. All the while, I'm looking around thinking, oh my god; someone's going to see me with this guy sitting on me!

He is all over me, Jim. Hands everywhere on my leg, my neck, back. He tries to kiss me and insists that he'll leave me alone if I kiss him. So I purse my lips up real tight and peck him on the face. He looks at me for a minute, and, finally, he moves over and takes my hands. He starts telling me how sexy and beautiful I am, and how hot he is for me. I'm just sitting there, my hands trapped across the table, stupid smile frozen on my face. I do not know what to say except, "Thank you. I'm flattered. Please let go of me." Then, he drops the bomb. He says I want to have sex with you. I've wanted to for a long time."

"Oh dear girl, this is a great story! He was really hitting you hard. What did he think you were going to do, tell him that's a great idea, let's go back to my place and get it on?" Jim laughed delightedly at his own joke. His laughter stopped abruptly when he realized Sheila was not laughing along with him. "Don't tell me you did, Sheila. Don't tell me. You'll break my heart. You don't need the sale that bad, honey. I'll GIVE you the money if you're in dire need."

Sheila remained quiet for a moment. "Jim, you know that having him as a contact was really, really important to my work. I had to make a decision. If I flat turned him down and was rude about it, he could ruin me from ever getting a sale at his company. If I say yes, well, what would that say about me and my business?"

Jim was serious now. "What did you do, sweetheart? Did you take him back to your place?"

"Jim, I just snapped. I am so tired of these men, wanting me for one thing. They don't give a shit about me. They just want to fuck me just to say hey, I did THAT chick. I'm tired of being a body and a face. I decided to teach him a lesson, Jim. I told him I would sleep with him."

Sheila could hear the disappointment shadow Jims voice when he spoke next. "Baby girl. Honey, why did you do that? You didn't need to do that. Besides, I'm crushed. You haven't even slept with me, and I've been asking you for years."

Sheila smiled. In a voice filled with wicked glee, she said, "Jim, you haven't heard the whole story yet. I said I wanted to teach him a lesson. Don't you want to know how I did it?"

Jim brightened immediately. "Sheila, you never cease to surprise me. Tell, tell, tell. I want to hear all the gory details."

Sheila continued with her story. "I told him I was alone tonight, but he had to come over right away. I gave him my address and left. He said he would call his home and be right there. He didn't waste any time on the phone with his wife, I can tell you. Not five minutes after I got in he was pulling into the drive. I greeted him at the door with another bourbon and coke. I counted 5 at the bar, so this would have been his sixth. Quite a lot, even for a man, to consume. I had removed the little jacket I was wearing, and my hose and shoes, so all I had on was the knit tank top and my skirt. I have to admit, I looked pretty damn sexy.

His face was on fire, red all the way to his ears. I could tell he was ready to pop. He lunged at me before we even got into the main part of the house, grabbing me around the waist and trying to kiss me. I ducked, giving him a nice, slow kiss on his cheek. I put my arms around him and said "not so fast, big guy. We have all night. Let's go up to my room where we'll be more comfortable."

"Holy shit Sheila! He could have overpowered you, raped you, had you down on the floor in 5.3 seconds. Have you lost your mind?” Jim exclaimed.

Sheila replied, "Jim, I know he could have done all those things, but he was pretty drunk by then and I knew I could manipulate him. I took him upstairs to my room. Even though he was drunk, he still was pretty impressed with my bedroom. Especially the 4 poster bed."

Jim sighed. "Yes," he said in a pained voice, "that beautiful iron bed that I've never been in."

Sheila giggled. "After you hear this, you may not want to! I proceeded to run my hands up and down his body, feeling his chest, his back and his ass. Oh, my god, he was panting like a dog! When I reached down and cupped his dick in my hands I knew I had him where I wanted him. He let out this groan and tried to cram his tongue down my throat. I backed away from him, holding him at arms length. I cooed at him, giving him my sexiest smile and said "take your clothes off for me big guy. I want to see what you have for me to play with." He stumbled over to the edge of the bed and ripped his shirt off, followed by his shoes and pants. God help me, Jim, he left his black dress socks on, along with his boxers. I had to hide my face to keep from laughing.

I patted the pillows and said, "Come here you sexy thing you. He leaped onto the bed on all fours and flopped down right in the center. His dick was hard and stiff and made this little tent out of his shorts. I said, "I want you to be mine. Will you be mine, big guy?" He was grinning this big, loopy grin and nodded his head. So then I told him, "Put your hands over your head so I can see your chest." When he did, I pulled one of my long silk scarves from the drawer in the nightstand."

"Sheila, you didn't! Tell me you didn't!" Jim said incredulously.

Sheila gave Jim that wicked giggle again. "Yes, I did! I tied his hands to the bed railing! He didn't know what was happening at first, but once he realized that I was going to tether him up, he started to breathe very heavily. I thought he was going to have a heart attack! I got a little scared, so I asked him if he was ok. He said, yes, he was ok. He'd just never been tied up before. I smiled at him and said that this was his lucky day. I told him I was into bondage and he was going to have the best sex of his life, but I had to leave the room for a few minutes. I grabbed his cock again and gave it a good hard pull, for good measure. He was squirming on the bed when I left him. I then went thru the house, collecting some things I thought I might need."

"So, what happened next you clever, brave girl?" Jim asked.

"I brought a box of things I had found from around the house back up to my room. Then, I went into my dressing room to change. When I came out, and he saw what I was wearing, I swear I think he shit in his little tent."

Jim was roaring with laughter. "What did you have on? I can't even imagine! Tell me!"

"I dug out this black bustier that I wore for the Christmas party two years ago, remember that? I put that on, and pushed my little tits up and over the cups so they were almost exposed, and then I put on those black denim shorts I won't wear anymore because my ass hangs out the back. I pulled on my black knee high boots - they have a heel of about an inch and a half, and finished the outfit with my elbow length black gloves that I wore for Sandy's wedding. Over my eyes - this is the best part - I tied on this leather mask that my son got at the Renaissance Faire. It looks like something that Zorro would wear, black, with slits cut out for the eyes. All in all, it was kind of hodgepodge, but effective. I grabbed some red lipstick and put that on, too. When I walked back out of the dressing room with my new and improved outfit there was no mistaking the look on his face! He was in shock! Clearly, this was way more than he expected and that's just the effect I wanted.

I went to the nightstand and pulled out two more silk scarves. I did my best dominatrix impersonation and said, "ok big guy. You said you would be mine, and now you are. I'm going to finish tying you up to this bed and have my way with you. Or, you can stop now. The choice is yours." "Well, damn if he didn't stammer out that he wanted to be mine! I tapped into a hidden vein of submission on this guy, and that was going to work out fine. I was worried that he was going to fight me, and that could have been ugly. But, the little creep was ready for his first S&M session."

"You don't know anything about S&M, you silly girl! What did you think you were going to do?" Jim asked.

"I've read books", Sheila said defensively. "Besides, I wasn't going to beat him or anything. Just humiliate him. I straddled his hips on the bed, and hooked my fingers into the waistband of his shorts, yanking them down. His dick stood straight up, like a flagpole waving in the breeze. I pulled them all the way off, and then took his legs and tied them to the posts at each end. I marched around the bed, and demanded that he call me Mistress. Every once in a while, I gave his dick a little flick with my finger, you know, thumped it. Every time I did, he would shout "oh, Mistress, thank you!" I was having so much fun! Jim, I think I want to play this game for real sometime!"

"Sheila, anytime you want to play slave and master, you let me know. I'll be happy to indoctrinate you to the world of topping and below. Now, get on with the story. I'm already thru a bottle of wine and into the next one. I'll be as drunk as your date before long."

"Ok, so, I pranced around in my little black outfit, kissing his arms and legs and chest with my red, red lipstick mouth. He was moaning and struggling on the bed, shouting "YES, MISTRESS, I LOVE MY MISTRESS". That's when I took out my little box of tricks. Remember that time I went to that home adult-toy party and went crazy and bought about $200 worth of toys?"

Jim was in hysterics, laughing. "Yes, I remember - you bought a whole bunch of scary looking objects that would frighten a WWF wrestler!"

"Well, I set the box on the bed, right next to him. I began pulling toy after toy out of the box and holding them up to his face so he could see them, up close and personal. He got very quiet, and his eyes got very big. I showed him each one, and then placed them on the bed. I pulled out a bottle of Probe that I got as a bonus gift for buying so many toys. He didn't know what it was, so I explained that it would make the toys slide in easier. I had also placed a couple of non-conventional adult toys in the box as well. When I pulled out a banana he started to whimper and squirm uncomfortably, but when I showed him the cucumber, well, he had seen enough by then. I could tell that the game was almost over.

His erection was gone; his limp dick was lying useless and sad against his leg. I looked over at it and prodded it with the cucumber I still held in my hand. Nothing happened. I put a frown on my face and said, "Oh, what happened to my big guy? Well, don't you worry now. I have just the thing to bring you back to life." With that, I pulled out a jar of peanut butter."

Jim was confused. "Peanut Butter? Sheila, whatever for?"

"Well, he asked the same thing. He said, "What are you going to do with that?" Except, he was kind of whispering it. I said, "Oh, it's going to help you get your erection back." He looked at me with a very puzzled expression. I opened the jar, scooped out a big wad of it and smeared it over his cock. Then, I went to the bedroom door and called down the stairs, "Rex, come on boy! Com on, Rex! I've got a treat for you!"

Jim squealed delightedly. "Oh. My. God. Woman, you have got to be kidding me! You go, Girl! So, you let the dog in and he had - lunch?"

Sheila was laughing in great, whooping gasps. "No, I couldn't do it. The dog bounced in onto the bed, and this guy started screaming! He begged me to untie him. I acted very disappointed, but told him if he really wanted to stop, I wouldn't force him to play anymore. I untied him; he grabbed his clothes and ran down the stairs. Rex, of course, is following right behind him, eager to get a taste of the peanut butter he smelled."

Jim was laughing too. "Well, my girl, you won't be getting any clients out of that guy, you know." he warned.

Sheila replied, "I know. But, I wouldn't have gotten any, anyway, because I was going to turn him down flat. At least now I know he'll never tell anyone about this, and he'll always wonder whether I will. And, isn't that the ultimate domination?"