Cock Torture...American Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Work on it?”

“Stretch it; make it larger.”

“How?” It didn’t sound very pleasant to me.

“Is it going to hurt?” I thought I had enough pain for one day. I needed to release the pressure in my balls. I wanted to cover my Mistress with my cream.

“I will use sounds, and yes dear, it is going to hurt.” She smiled.

I didn’t understand how sound could do that. She explained that a sound is an instrument. Then She showed them to me. They were steel rods, and some were small in diameter, but others were much larger. I realized She was going to put them in my prick. The thought scared me to death.

“Please don’t put those in my cock. Please!” My begging didn’t sway Her.

“I’ll raise the head of the table so you can watch me ram these into you.”

I didn’t want to watch. I didn’t want anything put in my cock. I begged Her again not to do it. She enjoyed my fear.

She put a tight cock ring around the base of my dick. Then She picked up one of the sounds and put some lube on it. I hoped it would slide in easily, but it didn’t. She had to work it into the opening. It felt like She was trying to dig a hole there. She moved the sound all around just inside, twisting and turning it. Then She rammed it hard up the urethra. I screamed! The sharp pain went through my prick like a knife. It felt like She cut me apart. She would pull it almost out then ram it up me again, sometimes twisting it as she did so. She finally took it out. The whole length inside my cock was in agony. Even through all the pain, my prick was hard. She began stroking it. Her hand felt so good on me. She pumped me with a steady rhythm. My balls tightened again, but the cock ring would not allow my release. She picked up a larger sound and began to put lube on it.

“No! Please no!” I pleaded with her.

“Hush, Marko. I need to do this so that I can stretch you enough to do some things to your cock that I want to do.”

Then She jammed the bigger sound up my hole. My screams filled the room. She rammed it into me, over and over again. Twice more She did this, each time using a bigger sound. I was panting and shaking. My body was covered with sweat. My cock was hard as a rock, and my balls were full and tight. She grabbed them and squeezed them until the need to cum had lessened.

Mistress Katherine lowered my head back down and began to probe my anus. Getting a long butt plug, nearly three inches in diameter, she began to work it into my ass. She pushed it until finally my sphincter opened and the plug began to enter me. It felt huge, like it was going to rip me apart. She would push it in, then pull it out almost to the tip, then push it in a little farther than the time before. Though my ass started to bleed, she soon had it almost all the way in, then began to fuck my ass. I moaned with each stroke. My moans of pain turned to moans of pleasure as She fucked me with long slow strokes. She reached up with Her other hand and closed it around my throbbing member. Her hand moved up and down my shaft in rhythm with the fucking of my ass. The need to cum overwhelmed me. I fought it with everything I had. I didn’t want to cum again without permission. She stopped fucking my ass with the plug and pushed it all the way in and left it.

“I am going to punish you now, Marko. You must learn never to disobey me, and never to cum without permission. That is the worst rule you could break, and you broke it immediately. Your nipples and cock are going to suffer for it.”

‘How much more could I possibly suffer?’ I thought. I was soon to find out.

My Mistress took a small, stiff-bristled brush and attacked the tips of my sore nipples. She brushed each one until it was raw. Then She started scouring the tip of my cock all around my hole. She pressed hard as she moved the implement back and forth and seemed pleased as the area reddened and became sore. Then she moved the brush in little circles. It felt like she was taking my skin off. The brush was tearing away the layers. She squeezed open the slit.

“This needs some attention,” she said and worked the bristles into the opening. It was like needles inside the tip of my prick. Then she began scraping the bristles inside that most delicate entrance. It was agony.

“I like your nipples raw like this,” she said. “Your pricks skin is torn and its hole scraped out to receive what I will now give it.”

“This is pepper oil.” She held up a small bottle of oil.

“Pepper oil? What do you mean?”

She took some of the oil and put it on my right nipple. As She rubbed it in, it began to burn. Soon my nipple was on fire and I was shrieking. She continued moving her finger in circles as I twisted in pain. She took a wooden ruler and smartly struck the exact center of the nipple. Bolts of pain shot through me.

“Stop! Stop!” I screamed.

She moved to the other nipple and rubbed the oil into it. As She rubbed, the burn went deeper. She used the ruler again, and clearly enjoyed my shrieks, for she moaned as she rubbed and pinched her own nipples. When She moved between my legs, I realized She was going to put the oil on the raw tip of my cock.

“Fuck, oh Fuck No! Please not my prick! Please!” My cries went unheeded.

I felt the burning right away as She put the oil on it. She rubbed it in for a long time as I screamed, cried, and begged Her to stop.

I saw her take an eyedropper and get a little of the oil into it.

“Marko, this is my special ’treat’ for you. Enjoy it! I know I will.”

She grabbed my prick and shoved the eyedropper about an inch into my hole, deeper than the bristles had been able to reach. Holding the slit tight around the dropper, she squirted the oil inside and instantly there was searing pain in the last inch of my prick. Removing the dropper and holding the slit tightly closed with one hand, she used the other to squeeze my cock, from the tip backwards, forcing the burning liquid further in. She massaged the shaft hard, and soon the entire inside of my dick was on fire, and my nipples burned unbearably. It felt like She was holding a blow torch to them. I writhed and shook as I lay there. I was panting and the sweat was pouring off me. Grasping my cock, She removed the cock ring and then my whole prick throbbed with deeper pain. She began pumping my cock hard with Her hand. Even though my nipples felt like they were on fire and my prick was in agony, my balls tightened and I was ready to cum.

“Are you going to cum again without permission, Marko?”

“No Mistress, no. Never again.” I meant every word of it.

“Good boy.”

She took a soft cloth and wiped the oil off both nipples. That helped some. It still burned, but not as much. Then She put a cream on them and that soothed them a lot. She wiped the tip of my cock with the cloth. That helped around the opening, but the inside was still on fire. I waited for her to put the cream on. Instead she picked up my dick and began pumping it in long, rhythmic strokes. Up and down the shaft She moved Her hand. I moaned in pain and pleasure. My balls filled and I was ready to cum. Still She stroked my prick.

“Please, Mistress, I need to cum.”

“Don’t cum Marko. Hold it.” She bared her breasts.

Still she pumped my engorged cock. If She didn’t stop, I was not going to be able to control it.

“Please, please,” I moaned.

“Cum Marko, cum now!”

I released my load, and it shot high into the air. She aimed my prick and covered Her breasts with my cum. I moaned, and my whole body spasmed. The cum kept shooting from my prick in white, frothy ropes. I had never cum with such intensity. When the cum first went through my cock, it burned worse, but then I totally forgot about it, in my huge orgasm. Wave after wave wracked my body as I continued pumping cum. Mistress milked me until there was nothing left. I had never felt an orgasm anything like that. It was earth shaking. I lay on the table trembling and exhausted. This had been a night to remember. I had learned a lot. I had learned never to cum without permission, and I that I was a true sub. I knew I wanted and needed to be Mistress Katherine’s slave forever.

12