Cockboy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin pulled out a chair and using thumb tacks attached two large white bed sheets to the ceiling. They hung to the floor separating most of the room from where Jeff sat. She then turned on four bright lights set on the floor at the far side of the room, behind the improvised curtain.

Kristen addressed the girls. "We got delivery of the Cockboy dildos yesterday. Mara and I were dying to try ours last night but we held off. I just can't wait! I've gotta try mine right now."

She stepped behind the white sheets. The group of girls were still gathered around Jeff and watched Kristen's shadow against the sheet as she pulled off her top and bra. She was only ten feet from Jeff. Kristen stood sideways, grabbed her firm tits and spoke. "Hey Cockboy, can you see my nipples?"

Mara was stroking Jeff's cock. "Answer her, Jeff."

"Yes, I can see your nipples!"

Kristen dropped her skirt and pulled off her panties. She turned toward Jeff and brought her hand to her pussy. "I'm rubbing my pussy now, Jeff. Can you see me doing it?"

Jeff sounded like he was in pain as he replied. "Yes, Kristen, I can see you rubbing your pussy."

Kristen picked up her Cockboy dildo and a bottle of lube that Erin had set out. She lubricated the dildo then spread her legs and held it to her pussy as she faced Jeff.

"I'm gonna put your cock into my pussy, Jeff." With a slow groan she slid a few inches of the dildo inside and slowly pumped. "Can you see me fucking myself with your cock, Jeff?"

"Oh God, yes Kristen, I can see you fucking yourself!" Mara was sucking the head of Jeff's cock.

Kate and Erin slipped behind the sheet and started undressing. "We can't wait, either." said Kate. "Oh, Kristen, you are SO fucking hot."

Claire slipped in next and started stripping. "I can't wait, either. I almost fucked myself with the clay cock! I've been dying to get my Cockboy dildo."

"We've got a pile of robes here. Just remember, if you go out to see Cockboy you have to wear one," said Kristen. "Come on girls, anybody else wanna join us? You've gotta see the twins naked! Erin's already got half of Jeff's cock inside of her!"

Mara spoke to the girls gathered around Jeff. "I'm gonna do it. Come on, don't be shy girls. Let's all masturbate for Jeff! Plus you've gotta see Kristen cum, she's so fucking gorgeous." Mara pulled off her top and watched Jeff staring at her bra. "Sorry, Cockboy, that's all you get to see." Mara slipped behind the curtain.

Andi pushed Suzie, Heidi and Maria toward the curtain. "Come on you horny bitches. We're all in this together." As the three walked behind the curtain Andi pushed Tina and Shelly. Finally all eleven girls were behind the curtain. Jeff watched as the silhouetted girls all began taking off their clothes. His cock pulsed and his mind swam.

When naked the girls all found a spot on the carpeted floor to fuck themselves while they watched each other. The bottle of lube was passed around.

"Let's not forget Cockboy." said Kristen. She stood while holding the giant dildo inside herself and walked to the curtain and spread her legs. "Hey Jeff, I can fit your whole cock inside of me! Watch!" Kristen pulled the dildo all the way out then shoved it all the way back in. "Can you see, Jeff?" She heard a long moan come through the curtain as she returned to her spot on the floor.

Erin was next to walk to the curtain. She stood sideways and spoke. "Hey Cockboy, how do you like my nipples? They're hard just for you. I'll bet you'd love to suck them, wouldn't you?"

Jeff whined and said. "Yes, Erin, I'd love to suck your nipples!"

"Too bad. Now watch my hungry pussy eat your fat cock." She spread her legs while facing Jeff and slowly pushed the dildo until the balls were against her pussy. "Fuck, you've got a big cock." She slowly pulled out the cock and went back to her spot on the floor.

Kate was next at the curtain. She stood sideways and slapped at her nipples with the big dildo while she moaned, then rubbed the cock along her slit. "I want you to rub your big cock all over my body, Jeff. It feels SO good rubbing on my clit!"

Andi pulled Maria with her to the curtain. She got on her hands and knees facing sideways. "Fuck me from behind, Jeff!" She handed her dildo to Maria, who shoved it into Andi and pumped her from behind. Andi pushed back on it then pulled off with a pop. She and Maria traded places and Andi fucked Maria from behind. Jeff's cock throbbed so badly that it almost hurt.

Suzie came to the curtain and shook her big tits. She set the base of the dildo on the floor and lowered herself down on it. "Hey Jeff, my tittties are so big that I can suck on them. Do you wanna suck them?" She raised a tit to her mouth and loudly sucked the nipple. Jeff moaned.

The rest of the girls all took a turn at tormenting Jeff through the curtain. Then they got busy about getting off. Moans and shrieks filled the room as the girls were worked higher. Jeff tried to work out which girl went with each moan. The smell of all those pussies was driving him crazy.

Then he heard Kristen. "Oh, shit, Jeff, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on your big cock! I'm gonna......ahhhh....OOOOOOO." Jeff could see the body that had to be Kristen's bucking and flopping on the floor.

This seemed to trigger some of the other girls. Jeff listened and watched the silhouettes as several girls shook and howled and came. The others kept pumping away.

Kristen staggered out from behind the curtain wearing a short red robe. She looked wiped out as she came to Jeff, put her arms around his shoulders and slumped against him. She held him as her breathing slowed then bent and began sucking on his cock. Jeff couldn't think any more. He watched her and moaned as he heard more girls cumming behind the curtain. Most called out his name as they came.

Erin and Kate came out next in matching black silk robes. They nudged Kristen aside and on shaky legs bent and together licked Jeff's cock. Jeff looked at the curtain as he heard two more girls scream out their orgasms. He heard Mara scream "fuck me, Cockboy" and watched her body flop on the floor. Her long nipples were clear to see.

After a minute Mara walked out naked smiling at Jeff. She was weak-kneed as she walked over and gave Jeff a passionate tongue kiss. She then walked back behind the curtain. Kristen, Kate and Erin laughed as they watched Jeff's stunned eyes follow Mara's cute ass.

Slowly, girls got dressed and emerged from behind the curtain. Some kissed Jeff and all gave his cock a few strokes. When everyone was back around Jeff, Mara and Kristen stepped up and unfastened the straps around Jeff's balls. He groaned painfully as he was released.

"Was that uncomfortable, Cockboy? said Mara. "Let me help." She began to softly roll his balls around in his sac. "Help me girls. Jeff's balls need some tender love." Mara stepped aside as Andi gently grabbed the big balls. She also rolled them around before handing them to Claire. Each girl took a turn gently fondling the big nuts.

As she untied his hands Kristen spoke into Jeff's ear. "Did it turn you on watching us all cum? Are you ready to cum for us now?" Jeff shook his head. He couldn't speak.

"Let's untie him, girls. Then I want to lay him where I was laying behind the curtain. I want him to cum where I did."

When he was freed from his bonds the girls helped him from the chair and into the room behind the curtain. The smell of pussy was strong in the air. Jeff was helped down into Kristen's spot and the girls gathered around tightly.

"All right, Jeff, it's time." Kristen leaned over Jeff's face. "Are you ready for us to take off that cock strap? Are you ready to shoot your big load for us girls?"

"Yes!"

"You know the rules. I'll count down from three. When I say 'now' you'll use both hands to bring yourself off. And we have a little surprise for you because you've been a good boy. Ready?"

"Yes!"

"Girls, ready to see this big thing shoot? Jeff,.... three." Mara reached down and released and pulled away the cock strap. Jeff groaned.

"Two."

The girls started to encourage Jeff. "Come on, Cockboy, shoot that big load. "Empty those swollen balls for us." "Cum hard for us, Jeff." "Give us our birthday present, Cockboy." Jeff's glazed eyes went from face to face.

"One. Girls?"

All eleven girls pulled up their shirts and bras, or opened their robes, and shook their tits at Jeff. His eyes shot left and right as he took in the sight.

"Now, Cockboy! Cum for us!"

Jeff's hands raced to his cock and began to pump furiously. His eyes were on the tits all around him. He lifted his head and looked into Andi's eyes and howled as the first blast shot from his cock. It landed on his nose, lips and cheek.

His head fell back and his hips pushed up as the next blast hit his chin and neck. He shot three more times onto his chest and stomach then his hips fell. A steady stream of cum dripped onto his belly as his strokes slowed and he shivered uncontrollably. He was dimly aware of the clapping and yelling of the girls around him.

"OK, birthday girls. You requested this present and it's all yours." Kristen said.

Jeff opened his eyes when he felt the two tongues on his chest. Erin and Kate were licking up his cum. All of the girl's tits were back under their clothes.

"Yummy!" cooed Kate as she swallowed a tongue load of cum. "Come on, girls, we'll share." She shifted aside as Maria leaned in for a lick. Each of the girls took a long lick and swallowed. Andi licked Jeff's nose and face clean then gave him a passionate tongue kiss full of cum. Mara licked up a load and gave Kristen a tongue kiss as the other girls cheered.

Finally, the girls helped Jeff get up and dressed him. He was shaky on his feet. Someone handed him a bottle of beer and sat him on a couch. The girls moved about but two were always at Jeff's sides snuggling against him. Erin and Kate cleaned their Cockboy dildos and handed Jeff a permanent marker. He wrote 'Happy Birthday, Kate from Jeff the Cockboy' then did the same for Erin. They thanked him with kisses.

Mara found her camera. The girls had handed it around all night. She couldn't wait to see what they had captured. She took some shots of the girls snuggling with Jeff, and a shot of the smiling twins holding out their autographed dildos.

With many hugs and kisses the girls started to depart with their Cockboy dildos in hand. They laughed about each other's cum breath but kissed anyway.

12