Cockboy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire kissed Jeff and hung on his body for a moment. then stepped back. "Andi, if you want to kiss this stud, now is your last chance." Claire dropped to her knees and sucked Jeff's cock while Andi kissed him hungrily. Jeff grunted into Andi's mouth.

"We don't want you giving yourself away. Open your mouth wide." Jeff opened up while Andi covered his eyes with her hand. Jeff felt something big push between his teeth. Andi pulled away as Claire quickly pushed the red ball gag into his mouth and strapped it around his head. Jeff tried to speak as Andi held the mirror up. Jeff could see his mouth wide open around the red ball.

Andi almost whispered. "God, you look hot." She couldn't help but to give his cock another squeeze. Jeff looked into her eyes and moaned.

"OK, show time. I'm going out. Andi, stay here with him until I spin him around, then come join me. Jeff..... I've never wanted to fuck somebody as bad as I want to fuck you now." She slipped out of the door. Andi keep pumping and squeezing Jeff's cock.

*****************

Claire emerged from the back hallway through a curtained doorway. The art gallery was already filling with people. This was the biggest art showing of the year, featuring established local artists and their latest works. Each year one new artist was invited to participate. Claire had received the invitation this year, and had been given a prominent display space in the gallery's largest room.

She stepped up onto her display's small stage and took a seat at the front. An easel held a sign that said 'Live model showing begins at 9 PM.' Claire spent then next ten minutes greeting people, shaking hands and kissing cheeks, making sure to chat with as many of the art critics and newspaper people as she could. She made a show of standing, then slowly pulling closed the curtain at the front of the stage.

Stepping to the back, Claire spoke softly through the door. "Andi? Can you hear me?"

"Yes," Andi answered.

"I'm going to turn him around now." Claire stepped on a foot switch that unlatched the door. The door was not on hinges, but rotated on an axle that ran through the middle of the door from floor to ceiling. With a light push, Claire spun the door until the bound boy was on the stage. She clicked the foot switch again to lock the door in place.

Jeff was disoriented by the darkness of where ever he was. He was shaky and nervous, especially by all of the voices that he could hear. His cock was so hard from Andi's teasing that it almost hurt.

Claire quickly moved around and set up the rest of her display, then slipped through the curtain to stand at the front of the stage. She flipped over the sign on the easel, it now said, 'Claire Carlsen presents....Cockboy.'

As she had hoped, most of the people in the gallery had gathered in this room to see her unveil her work. She spoke to the crowd.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and all the rest of you that aren't ladies or gentlemen, tonight I an going to paint a picture with a special paint that I've developed. This paint reacts colorfully to the addition of a special ingredient. A male human must provide this ingredient. Providing it tonight will be my model, who I call Cockboy!"

Claire pulled on the thin rope and the curtains opened to show the nude, restrained young man hanging on the X, his cock standing hard and thick, his huge balls low and heavy. The crowd gasped, then began murmuring.

Claire held up her hand for silence as she approached the boy and wrapped her hand around his cock. "The special ingredient that the paint requires is semen, hot, fresh male cum. In about forty-five minutes, I'll milk Cockboy onto my canvas. Until then, feel free to come up and admire his wonderful cock, and to see the rest of my display. Thank you."

Jeff heard the applause as he looked out into the room. There had to be over one hundred people out there! All staring at him naked! He could feel the heat of his blushing face, and his knees felt weak. He was terrified that someone would recognize him behind the mask. Claire was slowly pumping his cock and looking into his eyes.

Andi appeared next to Claire, smiling as her hand joined Claire's on the big cock. Jeff groaned through the ball gag, bringing a giggle from Andi. Claire stepped off of the stage and placed a small folding stairs in front of it. Jeff heard Claire speaking to the people near the stage.

"Come on up and check out this wonderful cock. You may touch and feel it, as long as you are wearing one of the surgical gloves in this box. Don't be shy, you have to feel that thing to believe it. On the pedestal on your left is a my sculpting of his cock. If you'd like to have your own Cockboy, I have Cockboy dildos for sale, they are exact replicas of the real thing."

The crowd was hesitant until two identical twin redheads stepped forward and each took a glove from the box. They giggled as they put the gloves on and climbed onto the stage. The crowd was hushed as one girl hefted the heavy balls, and the other encircled and slowly pumped the shaft.

"My GOD, Claire, where did you find this gorgeous cock? Can I come to the auditions next time?" Erin asked loudly. The crowd laughed as a middle-aged couple took gloves from the box. Then more hands were reaching for gloves, and a line was forming.

With a twinkle in her eyes Kate leaned in and whispered, "Holy shit, Jeff, look at all these people! They all want to stroke your fat cock." Jeff looked between the two beautiful girls and groaned loudly, causing the girls to smile. "I can't wait to get home and fuck myself with this monster."

Jeff recognized the next woman to gently touch his cock, she worked at a luxury women's clothing store in the mall. Helen cooed as she touched his cock all over. She next took her husband's hand and placed it under hers, then wrapped them both around the big cock and slowly pumped. Jeff shook as he felt another man's hand touch him. Then came two young asian women in revealing clothing.

One of them spoke. "Come on, Mei, I know you've never touched a cock before, just eaten a lot of pussy. Go ahead, pump that thing. Feel how hot and hard it is."

Jeff couldn't help it, and was groaning out loud as his cock and balls were fondled again and again. All of the 'Teens and More' girls took a turn, and many of them had brought girlfriends. He was relieved that they all referred to him only as Cockboy. It seemed that every girl that worked in the mall was there, and Jeff was excited beyond belief that he knew them, but they didn't know who the Cockboy was. Andi stayed at Jeff's side and encouraged everyone to grope and pump to their heart's content.

As two pretty young girls finished squeezing and tugging on his cock, Jeff heard a voice that he recognized. He turned to see Mara's mom, Beth, snapping a glove onto each hand. Kristen's mom Katy was behind her, and Kristen and Mara followed. They all put on two gloves, then stepped up onto the stage.

"Hello, Cockboy," said Kristen, staring into Jeff's eyes. "Claire told us about your wonderful big cock and we just had to see it. We even brought our moms with us! They're both divorced and really horny, so watch out."

"Kristen!" Katy admonished, "that was supposed to be a secret!"

"Oh, relax, Katy," Beth replied. "A few glasses of wine and we were spilling our guts. Wow, look at this big thing. Come on, let's feel it." Beth reached down and wrapped her hand around the base of the fat shaft. "I can't even get my fingers around it!" She began pumping and watched as a stream of pre-cum slid from the tip. "Oh look, dessert." She swabbed her fingertip into the liquid running down the big cock head, then brought the finger to her lips.

Jeff let out a long, tortured moan as he watched Beth suck her gloved fingertip. Drool ran from his mouth onto his chest. He saw Kristen and Mara smiling and watching his face.

"Don't be shy, Katy." Beth took Katy's hand and placed it on the cock with her own hand. The two women pumped slowly from base to tip as more pre-cum flowed. Jeff visibly quivered as Katy licked the pre-cum from her hand. Mara and Kristen reached around and each gently squeezed one of Jeff's big balls, both girls and both moms stroking him together.

"Feel his big nuts, Katy, I want to pump that thing with my mom." Mara pulled Katy's hand down to Jeff's balls, then firmly grabbed Jeff's cock just below the head. Mom and daughter squeezed and pumped the big prick. "We've got to find one of these for you, mom. Hell, we've got to find one one of these for ME!"

"Oh, Mara honey, I can feel his heart beat through this big thing!"

"Me too, mom. I'm gonna tell you a secret. Claire let us help when she collected his cum to formulate her new paint. We jacked him off, I even let him lick my pussy."

"Oh shit, dear, I wish I could have been there. Did he cum a lot?"

"It seemed like gallons, mom. He nearly filled this huge beaker. It was so hot. Those big balls are full of cum, and because of this show Claire hasn't let him jack off for days. He's gonna cum like crazy tonight."

Kristen spoke. "Our turn. Come on, mom, let's stroke our first cock together." Katy was silent as the hands switched places and she and Kristen pumped together on the big cock, while Mara and Beth lifted and stroked the big balls. Kristen added another hand, squeezing the cock head. Soon all eight hands were stroking, squeezing, and fondling.

Jeff looked at the eight hands, then tipped his head back and wailed at the sensations. His body shook and his knees buckled until he has hanging by his arms. It felt so good, it was so extreme and perverse, he was being teased beyond endurance. His cock throbbed and tried to cum, but couldn't. He saw stars behind his closed eyelids. He felt someone lick his cock head and cried out again.

Then it suddenly stopped. He groggily pulled his head up when he heard Claire speaking.

"OK, everyone, he's ready. It's time to paint a picture!"

Andi helped Claire as they placed a long, rectangular frame onto the floor in front of Jeff. It extended about eight feet, from just under Jeff's cock to past the edge of the stage. It was colored dark gray, and treated with Claire's special paint.

"Gather round, everyone. We're going to make this throbbing cock cum." Claire surveyed the room. There were at least two hundred people jammed into the space. They pushed forward and crowded the stage. About half of them were holding their new Cockboy dildos, including Beth and Katy, courtesy of their daughters.

Andi helped again as she and Claire removed the cock ring and ball harness, freeing the big, swollen cock. It throbbed, the big head bouncing up and down. Jeff groaned as his head flopped from side to side.

Claire touched his cock. Jeff focused and watched as she began to slowly stroked it. Andi crouched down next to him, rubbing the cheeks of his ass. Claire turned to look into Jeff's eyes as she began to stroke him faster. Jeff still hung limp from the X as he stared back at her.

Claire began beating off the hard, big cock at full speed. Andi's roving hand found the center of Jeff's ass, and her finger touched his ass hole. Jeff bucked, moaning loudly and constantly.

Claire whispered, "Cum for me, Cockboy. Cum for these people. Cum for Kristen and Mara. Cum for their mothers. Cum for everyone." She was now beating him off hard, a wicked look in her eyes.

Jeff felt Andi's finger push into his ass. He nearly screamed as he felt the cum push up his shaft. Claire aimed his cock straight ahead as the first blast shot out. She pumped fast as the globs of boy cum fell on her canvas. The first shot landed near the very end, eight feet away. Jeff howled as spurt after spurt flew through the air, feeling like the life was being sucked from him. Claire pumped and smiled as the big load covered her canvas.

The crowd was chanting as he came....'Cockboy, Cockboy, Cockboy.' When the big load started to fly, they began to clap and cheer, the 'Teens and More' girls being the loudest, except for Beth and Katy, who were screaming in the front row.

Claire kept tugging the big cock and Andi kept fingering the tight ass as the spurts shot four feet, then two feet. Finally, big drops were dripping onto the canvas just below the tip of the cock. Jeff's howls turned to moans as he fell totally limp, held up only by the wrist cuffs. Claire let go of the spent cock, and kissed Jeff on the cheek. Andi pulled her finger from Jeff's ass, rose, and kissed his other cheek.

Claire then retrieved a small suction device and carefully and quickly sucked up all of the cum. Andi wrapped her arms around the drooping, sweaty Cockboy as Claire gently dabbed up the remains of Jeff's big load of cum. When she was satisfied, she pulled the painting up and leaned it against the wall next to Jeff.

There was an eight foot trail of reds, purples, pinks, and blues extending the length of the canvas. Splashes of color were showing in a line, as well as from side to side, across the canvas. Claire was satisfied beyond her wildest dreams with the results.

"I'll call this painting Cockboy Unveiled. Ladies and gentlemen, you have just witnessed the birth of a new form of art."

The crowd burst into wild applause. Flashes flashed as pictures were taken, and everyone was talking at once. People came forward to shake Claire's hand and offer praise. Andi continued to hold Jeff, speaking softly into his ear.

Claire knew that it was best to leave the crowd wanting more, so in just a few minutes, she went to the back of the stage, tripped the foot switch, and spun Cockboy and Andi into the back room. She centered the large new painting over the revolving door, then left the stage.

********************

Claire entered the back room to see Andi on her knees licking Jeff's cock. Cockboy had regained his strength, and was standing again, looking down at Andi as she nibbled on his cock. Claire stepped close and spoke into Cockboy's ear.

"I spoke to Kristen and Mara. All three of us are VERY happy with your performance tonight. Obviously, Andi is too. Did you like having all those girls from the mall stroke your cock, not knowing who you were? How will you feel when you see them next week?"

Jeff looked into her eyes and slowly nodded. Claire looked down to see that his cock was growing in Andi's mouth.

"I'm going to paint one more picture with your cum tonight, Cockboy. I know that you've got more of it in those big balls. Then, I'll set you free, and your fourth task will be complete."

Claire kissed his cheek, then dropped to her knees next to Andi. Andi held the fat cock head pointed toward Claire, who swooped in and began sucking it hard. Jeff moaned through his gag and closed his eyes as Andi sucked one of his balls into her mouth.. He didn't notice the door open and more people enter the room.

The assault on his cock stopped and Jeff looked down to see Claire and Andi moving aside as Mara and her mom, Beth, knelt in front of him. Beth buried his cock as deeply into her mouth as she could, while Mara licked all around his sac. Jeff groaned again as he saw Kristen and Katy standing watching.

Beth was like a starving woman as she ate and sucked his cock. She finally pulled off and looked up at the masked boy. "Young man, you have an absolutely delicious cock. I could suck it all night, but I have to share it with my daughter. Isn't she pretty?"

Mara looked at Cockboy and batted her smiling eyes as she slowly took the cock into her mouth. Beth watched her daughter take it in, then began massaging the big balls with both hands. Mara purred as she sucked him. Jeff couldn't take his eyes away from the mother/daughter team on their knees in front of him. He was moaning constantly now.

"Mother, I insist. Get in there and have a suck on that big thing," implored Kristen.

Beth turned and spoke to Katy. 'She's right, Katy, you'll never forgive yourself if you don't. Come on dear, get down here, it's so hard and soft at the same time. Go ahead and suck on it for a while, it's wonderful."

Kristen put her hands on her mom's shoulders and pushed down. Katy looked almost hypnotized as she fell to her knees. Mara offered the cock to Katy, who wrapped a hand around it. Kristen knelt down next to her mother and wrapped one of her hands around the throbbing cock, then aimed it at her mom's mouth. Katy licked the tip for a moment, then pushed her mouth down around it. Cockboy let out a squeal.

Now Kristen joined in, licking the sides of the shaft as her mom sucked the tip. Katy picked up her pace, her lust-filled eyes looking up at the boy in the mask. Jeff's body began to shake when Kristen sucked one of his balls into her mouth. He stared into Katy's eyes and began involuntarily pumping his hips, fucking her mouth, moaning constantly again.

Claire stepped around and unhooked the strap on the ball gag, then slowly pulled the red ball from Cockboy's mouth. His moaning became verbal. "Ooohh, God, yes! Oh, oh, oh...." Kristen now had his cock in her mouth while Katy pumped on his shaft and licked his balls. The other girls looked on, smiling.

"OK, Kristen and Katy, he's ready. Let go of that swollen cock," Claire said. Kristen backed off. She had to physically pull her mom away from her longed-for treat. Now all six women were standing looking at Cockboy and his cock, which was throbbing and bouncing.

Claire and Andi took a six foot canvas and laid it on the floor in front of the Cockboy. Claire directed the action. "All, right, Beth and Katy, you do the pumping, one on each side. Pump that hard cock until it shoots. You get to paint this picture."

They didn't need to be asked twice. Beth and Katy each took a position on each side of the boy, reached forward, and wrapped a hand around the cock. Jeff looked from Katy to Beth as he made incomprehensible noises as they started to pump him quickly. Mara and Kristen moved to stand behind their respective mothers.

As the women stroked, Kristen spoke. "Mom, Beth, we have a surprise for you, Guess who's the owner of that big cock?" Mara and Kristen each reached behind Jeff's head and took a tie string, then pulled."

Cockboy spoke next. "Nooo....oh God, no..."

The mask fell to the floor and Jeff found himself staring into the eyes of Katy and Beth. They both looked stunned as Jeff blushed deep red, but kept on pumping without thinking.

The moms spoke at the same time, "Jeff!!!"

Jeff screamed as the cum began flying from the tip of his cock. He shook and thrashed as Katy and Beth kept jacking his cock, big globs of cum flying, landing all over the canvas. Claire, Andi, Mara and Kristen clapped and spoke congratulations to the moms and to Jeff. He moaned as he sunk lower and lower, finally spent and hanging in his cuffs. Strands of cum stretched from his cock, hanging toward the floor. First Beth, then Katy, caught them and brought them to their lips, tasting the fresh, hot cum and cooing.

Claire cleaned the cum from the painting and stood it up. "Kristen, Mara, thank you for sharing your Cockboy with me tonight. This painting is for you to hang in your apartment, for you to enjoy, and to share with your moms when they come and visit. I'm calling it 'Sharing Cockboy.'"

***************

Andi pulled Jeff in for a kiss after she pulled up to his apartment building. He kissed her back eagerly. "Good job again, Jeff. Four down, one to go. See you at work, Cockboy."

Jeff stared at the receding tail lights, then turned toward the door.

12