Cockometer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my arms wrapped around the backs of his thigh, my biceps pulling his legs against my chest, and when I slowed my finger and started to pull out his breath caught and he froze, waiting for what I would do to him next. I knew what I would want if it was Ben's mouth wrapped around my cock. I clamped my lips over my teeth and gave him a tight hole to pushing into. He was going for it, pumping harder and faster, and after my wife lubed up my index finger, I started lashing his cockhead with my tongue and when I thrust even harder, I shoved my finger into his ass and matched my thrusts to his cock thrust. He was abusing my mouth and I was abusing his ass; we fucked each other faster and faster, his balls were tight against his cock and I let them slide across my fingers until I took them in my warm hand and tugged on him, first as his cock rammed into my mouth, then back when I drove into his ass. I wondered if I would shoot my load before I got my cock into his wife's pussy, but his thrusts got ragged and I rimmed my finger around his slippery hole, thrusting into him harder and deeper and when I twisted my finger around in his ass, he shot a huge load of cum into my mouth, shuddering, holding me my the ears and thrusting into me and I let my finger come out of his ass only to find him pulling my face against him and pushing his ass against my finger, not wanting to pull his cock out of my mouth, but wanted more finger up his ass. My dick was hard as a rock and I felt like it would shatter as I finger fucked him while he fought to keep his balance and when his softening cock slipped from my cum covered lips, he went down on his knees and I moved with him, using my own knees to hold his legs apart while I held his balls in my hand, his glistening prick in my hand. His feet were tucked under his legs; my wife cradled him in her arms, his back against her breasts, and he wanted to kiss her, but I still had his dick in my hand, fondling his hypersensitive head with my thumb and fingers. He started to pull away, because the bolts of sensation coming from his dick head were too much to handle, but he clenched his teeth and held my eyes while he moaned and squirmed, willing me to do my worst to him. He had his palms on the floor and he held his hips out, the head of his softening cock sending waves of pleasurable agony. His mouth was opened and his forehead was glistening as I tormented him, his hips were barely moving, but his legs grew wider apart and I took his sack in my fingers, pulling on it as his eyes begged me not to stop my onslaught. There was precum dripping from the head of my dick as I made him groan, his legs trembling against mine, his head now pressing hard on my wife's shoulder wanting me to stop, but not wanting that at all. Lori was smiling at me because she had done the same thing to me, tortured my sensitive cock after I'd cum, but she'd stop after a few strokes, but I wasn't stopping. I was getting off on watching him endure the overpowering pleasure, hoping I would be forced to go through it too. His sensitivity finally subsided, and after a final shudder, I let go of his slippery cock head and watched as he lay back against my wife's chest and she wrapped her arms around him, tracing her hands over his abs, squeezing his nipples and caressing his cheek, pulling him tight against her as she turned to look at me, saying in a dreamy voice "I love you Arnie". Ben caught my eye and mouthed "I love you too, man."

My face was burning; was it lust or was it shame. The thoughts battled in my mind and I just barely noticed the sound of a zipper, felt the light touch of Sheri's hand on my shoulder and then heard the laughter in her voice as she said "oh, shit". She was hopping on one foot, trying to keep her balance, her foot tangled in her shorts which were stuck on her calf. Just before she fell, her foot came free, and she turned toward me, settling with a bump on the floor next to me, her legs were folded under her as only a woman can, her peach sized breasts were tantalizing, nipples hard, their dark areolas a shadow in the dim light, her boy shorts stretched tight around her curvy hips. We had been friends for years and I had to admit to myself that I had secretly fantasized about her body, and now here she was, her smiling face mere inches from my cum smeared lips. She kissed me lightly and I touched her face, tucking her hair behind her ear, letting my hand trace the line of her jaw, I was drawn into her eyes, entranced by her lashes, the little crinkling smile lines that seemed so perfectly inviting. We had often exchanged casual glances over a dinner table, passing each other in a kitchen or by the pool, sometimes our innocent eye contact lingering just slightly longer than friends ought before one of us became aware of it, and broke the contact. But now I couldn't look away, didn't have to because it was OK to look at Ben's wife, OK to let my fascination grow into desire, OK to bask in the sexual current that was building because of my nakedness and our attraction to each other.

I'd been on my knees for too long, ignoring the aches and pains of my forty years old body while Ben's hard cock had been the center of my universe, but now I needed to straighten out my legs. Sheri, noticing my discomfort, moved over giving me room to unfold and stretch out on the floor. She lay down next to me, her face resting on my bicep and we were both content to lie there, knowing we were going to make love to each other, my mind still whirling from what I had done, and the excitement of Ben's wife laying there, not having the wall of civil manners between us, knowing there would be no social censure for looking at each other's bodies, no chiding looks for ogling another woman's breasts, and no guilt at my nudity and my semi hard cock almost touching her leg. I felt a sense of wonder that after all these years, Sheri was actually lying next to me, kissing me, wanting my body in more ways than one.

We lay there, closer now, feeling like daring teenagers making out on the couch while parents were away shopping. Her touch on my bare chest brought perspiration to my brow and our kisses deepened. I was nibbling on her lip, wanting to taste her, questioning her lips with my tongue, hinting at her to open up and let me into her mouth when I realized my lips were covered with dried cum and my breath probably smelled like a rutting goat. I gave her a little kiss on the tip of her nose and hugged her. "I need to get cleaned up" I whispered and pushed myself off the floor, offering my hand and pulled her up as I got to my feet. I was fully erect again and my hard-on swayed from side to side as we walked down the hall toward the bedrooms. I smiled when I heard Sheri call over her shoulder, "I'm taking Arnie to the bathroom to get him cleaned up, and we'll be right back."

The zillion lights surrounding the bathroom mirror made me to squint as I ran warm water in one of the matching basins. My mouth and cheeks didn't look as sluttish as I thought they would. One might have thought I looked this way from wolfing down a fast melting ice cream cone, but Sheri had watched her husband fucking my mouth and knew the dried gooiness ringing my mouth had come out of her husbands dick.

The warm soapy water loosened the dried cum from my lips and when I rinsed my face and nose, a new smell from between Sheri's legs got my attention; that and the expression on her face as she looked at my cock in the mirror was spinning our emotions around; we were good friends, but sexual strangers, and here we were, apprehensive, unsure, and horney. Sheri broke eye contact with me and bent over the counter to search through one of the bags from the porn shop, the bright lights bounced off the ass-hugging black panties highlighting her long admired rear end. I was watching her reflection in the mirror while I wiped my mouth and put my tooth brush away. I noticed she had pulled out one of the .075 butt bangers and a twinge bounced around between my legs.

We were both fixated on the smaller, ass friendly cock when I stepped behind her and asked if she had ever kissed a woman before, and then whispered as I looked into her eyes in the mirror. "Are you and Lori lovers?"

She blushed and seemed less sure of herself. "I.... no we're not lovers, and no I haven't kissed a woman before. This whole porn shop, the cockometer thing was supposed to be a joke, just a little turn on to spice up things for the four of us, but you turned the tables on us and now Lori wants to cover me in massage oil, she wants to make out with me, and I think she really wants to have sex with me. I mean, it was a turn on thinking about strutting around with a cock strapped between my legs, and the whole thing of holding your cock while you answered our questions made me horny, but now I wonder if I'm not where you were a little while ago? Am I afraid of kissing Lori because I might like it too much, I might like her to make love to me? I mean look at my nipples, they're harder than they've ever been and all I seem to think about is kissing her and kissing you, and wanting every kind of forbidden sex I can think of."

Sheri pushed back hard against me, swaying her hips against my stiffness while she lowered her arms and closed her hand around my erection. Turning me around by my hard-on, she turned off the bathroom lights, and we held hands as we walked back down the darkened hall to find Lori and Sheri's husband slow dancing in the moonlight. My wife let her hand brush against Ben's semi erect cock as she turned toward us, kissed him lightly on the lips and walked seductively toward us. Shari still held my hand and pulled me up behind her. Lori took Sheri's face in her finger tips, brushing her hair back and hovering just below her ears while she searched my face then drew closer, her hand lightly resting on Sheri's neck, their breasts brushing, her lips bare inches from their first kiss. I pushed my cock against Sheri's ass nudging her toward Lori's waiting lips, holding my breath, feeling Sheri shudder as she let go of my hand, and surrendering to her destiny, took my wife in her arms and melted into her embrace.

Their kiss was at first tentative, their eyes open, and their lips barely touching. I quietly stepped back, mesmerized by what I was seeing. Their eyes fluttered closed and the kiss became more intense, chests pressed together, their delightful curves complementing each other's, their hips slowly undulating as the soft music sent them turning, then taking tentative steps, arms around waists and shoulders, dancing, oblivious to Ben and I as we made our way to the couch, my hard dick aching as I sat down. Both of us had our eyes glued to the sensuous seduction unfolding before us, Ben taking a long look at my hard on as we as we settled back into the cool cushions.

I longed for them to take off the rest of their clothing, but I would have to wait. They turned slowly, breaking their kiss, then, unable to stop, kissed again, their first date seeming chaste in the moonlight. I noticed Ben's cock stirring as they turned, the subdued light highlighting their sensuous dance and my fantasies about the here to for forbidden body of Ben's wife were continuing to swirl and I was sure she would soon overcome the last of her inhibitions and give in to the lust that hung thick in the air.

I glanced over at Ben and found him looking at me. I had the feeling he had been looking at my cock again, but he recovered and silently motioned a question about rolling another joint. We both got up and kept our eyes glued to our two wives as we made our way to the stash in the kitchen. My wife had taken control of the night and I purposely stood against the counter, my hard cock pointing straight out in front of me while I watched my wife seduce the sexy Sheri. Ben twisted up a joint and handed it to me. As I fired it up, Ben grinned and nodded toward our two women. This time I was sure his gaze flickered down for a quick look between my legs. I hadn't really considered it, because giving him a blow job had really been about me, but I knew Ben had been thinking about what it was like for me to have his dick in my mouth and what it would be like to take charge of my cock and fondle my ass as he French-kissed the glistening purple head of my straining erection.

The girls slowed their dance long enough to take a few hits, kissing, sharing the smoke and visibly relaxing. Ben and I just stood there, definitely buzzed, watching the girls who were just a ripped as we were, and I noticed the air in the room seemed to solidify, holding the moment still, several seconds went by, then a snicker, eyes darting back and forth, puzzled looks, trying not to laugh, failing miserably because the thought that cracked them all up was gone in the first nanosecond, never to be seen again. Corny as it sounds, a kind of friendship group hug led to a wet eye or two before turning into a free-for-all of groping and panting.

THE GIRLS TURN

My side ached from laughing so hard, and Lori slipped an arm around my waist, her finger tips light on my back side as Ben got back to business.

"OK" he began, laughter still in his voice, "now that we've got that out of the way, we have important things to attend to."

"Yes" Arnie said as seriously as he could, "We are speaking, of course, of a cockometer test for you two".

I felt myself blushing at the memory of Arnie's dick swelling in my hands. The more Lori questioned our husbands about cock sucking, the more it became obvious it turned him on. Ben couldn't see it, but Lori and I sure did. The guys knew full well Lori had opened the door for them and held it open until one of them got on his knees and sucked a dick; now it was our turn to explore our 'bi' side.

"We've decided that for the testing we'll use the dinning room chairs again", Ben continued as he walked my wife up against one of the chairs and Arnie couldn't help watching Sheri's swaying rear end before turning her back side against the chair back.

My breasts seemed larger, pushing at the filmy cloth of my loosely tied top, my fingers tips moist on the back of the chair; Lori seemed more at ease, her large breasts spilling out of her lacy top.

"I can see you're both excited, but it would be hard --no pun intended- for us to tell what turns you on just from just your breasts, so we'll be using the hands on method." Lori and I exchanged glances.

As in your cockometer test, we'll be using a two part turn-on test. First is the visual, and second is tactile and if we can't make a decision, we may ask the test subjects to judge the results them selves."

"Any questions?" Ben didn't wait for an answer. "No? Then we'll begin."

I started to say something, anything to derail, delay the questions that would bare for all the secret thoughts I was afraid to recognize. Arnie cut me off by reminding us that it was our bodies would be doing the talking for us, and no answers were necessary.

It had been so much fun to watch Arnie squirm as we questioned him, and now it was my turn.

Lori had the hint of a smile on her face, probably she too was remembering Ben and Arnie's befuddled expressions we watched their cocks twitch at the questions Lori asked. Arnie had a bemused expression as he listened to my murmured "but, but...."

Ben walked over to Lori and put his fingertips on her stomach. "Now, given the lack of visual cues, we'll need to establish a, um, base line....." Arnie was watching me as Ben had his hand on Lori's stomach and was slowly reaching down, his fingers sliding down her silky panties, over her mound and between the cleft of her lips.

My mind was racing and I felt hot with excitement. Arnie was going to touch me and my husband was going to ask me questions about sex and I knew my body was going to betray me, and Arnie was going to know it.

My world narrowed. Arnie brushed his finger tips across my stomach, the touch of his dry fingertips radiated whispers of desire, and unbidden shards of lust prickled between my legs. Was this what Arnie felt when I held his cock my hands while Lori interrogated him, or was it that I was standing at the platform about to step aboard a train whose destination I could only guess at.

The train surged out of that station when Arnie's hand stole down and cupped my pussy.

Ben slowly shook his head. "I just can't tell, Arnie, I think I need more information." Arnie had this shit eating grin on his face and echoed, "More information, yes, more information required." Ben moved his hand under the thin material and raked his fingernails down, parting Lori's silky hair, spreading her lips, smiling at her as his finger slipping into her moist sex.

I knew from hearing Loir's sharp intake of breath what Arnie was going to do to me. I took a shallow breath, looked him in the eyes, and couldn't keep from trembled a little as he hooked his finger tips on my low cut panties, and pulled them away from my stomach. He hesitated, mouthed a silent "OK?"

I let out the breath I'd been holding, and breathed a quivering "yes" and ever so slowly, savoring the moment, he moved down, his fingers crawling deeper down my trimmed bush until he reached the furrow of my lips, then, pausing to savor the moment, he looked into my eyes, then spread me with two fingers, and slowly curled a finger, moving down the cleft of my lips, pressing deeper until the hot surge between my legs told the rest of my body that the sex train had left the station and was quickly gaining speed.

This must have been how the guys felt when Lori and I took hold of their erections. No wonder they were willing to let us toy with them, to let us ask them embarrassing questions about their hidden desires, and to finally to let go of their inhibitions and act on their deepest secrets.

I resisted the urge to kiss Arnie as he pulled his hand back out of my panties, stepping back as Ben, took the how-to magazine in hand, theatrically cleared his throat and pretended to read.

"You are on a bed fucking your man, when another cock brushes against your lips. You take it in your mouth, but notice a woman walking around the bed. She is naked, her nipples hard and a large strap-on cock sticks out between her muscular legs. You are on top, fucking your man cowgirl style, the other man is standing in front of you, and you hold his cock in one hand, your other hand around his balls as you suck his hardness between your lips. You'd wondered what it would be like to have two men, but the woman holds your attention. She kneels behind you, lube dripping from her cock head. She takes you by your gyrating hips and slows down your thrusting hips, the cool lube slippery against your butt cheeks as she teases your ass with her hard cock. So the question is, would you rather have that third hard dick poking at you until you spread your cheeks for her, or do you want to be the one who has that cock strapped to your hips, the clit-nubber banging your clit as you grip her hips and fuck her swaying ass?"

Lori is looking at me, hunger in her eyes, but I'm still playing the bedroom scene in my head and am completely unaware that I'm brushing my fingertips over the cheeks of her ass.

"Or next, Ben continued, "You are one of two frustrated women sitting in their night clothes; she's wearing white cotton panties and a scissor cut tee shirt, and you have on a short cotton nightgown with matching panties. They're light blue and have tiny white bows stitched across the low cut top."

The women, the one in white, presses her back into the deep couch and sets out a sigh,"I knew he'd had too much to drink; this happens every time!

He gets drunk, talks about banging me all night long, then shoots his wad and falls asleep."

"Yeah, same for me, you softly reply, all talk, and no pop!"