Cockometer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid down to one end and lay back along the wide back, her legs hanging off the sides and before she settled completely, she untied her top and pulled her arms through the flimsy straps and held the top over her breasts. She looked at her husband and me as we watched her, my wife grinning, probably salivating.

Watching Sheri lay down on the back of that couch was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Her legs were spread widely apart, one foot rested on the arm of the couch, her other leg hung down the back. She was giving herself to Lori, her arms hung down, her body presented in a sacrificial alter like pose. Her nether lips were open and the pink skin inside glistened, her puffy areolas shown beneath her sheer top, and her nipples tented the filmy cloth keeping it from sliding off onto the floor. Lori's eyes were hungry as she ran her hands over Sheri's vulnerable body, taking her time caressing the sexy parts of the naked body which was laid out on the leather covered alter.

Her kisses left wet tracks on the supine woman's skin, but when Lori started to lift the skimpy covering so she could suck on the hard nipples that were just begging for attention, Sheri whispered a quiet 'no' and breathlessly murmured that her breasts were for the two men in her life. She nodded to her husband and then to me and we wasted no time attending to her. She smiled at Ben as he pulled one cup from her breast and kissed her nipple.

My wife watched as I lifted the top from Sheri's skin, letting the little straps brush across her chest, and bent down and drew the hard nipple between my lips.

Presented with such a fantastic sight, Lori was beside herself with need. All the lust and desire of the night had come to this moment, and she wanted to give Sheri an orgasm, but she also wanted to take her time. She'd never even kissed a woman before and had found it delightful, the softness of Sheri's lips, and the feel of her skin as she held her hips, kissing the insides of her thighs, the heady smell of her sex coupled with the unknowable act of actually tasting another woman's sexy body. Sheri was moaning softly between the occasional kisses she was sharing with Ben and Arnie, her hips involuntarily grinding her rear end against the soft leather, her sex feeling so good, so exposed, so open and hungry, so wanting the attention that had grown inside of her since she had confided her fears and desires to Lori's husband.

And then Lori's breath was near her sex, her big breasts brushing against her thighs, her nipples held taught by the platform bra Lori had chosen to wear to, to what, to seduce her? She had let Lori see her admiring looks, the hints of desire, and truth be told, the not so unconscious way she had let herself be seduced by the woman who had shared their lives for years.

Bolts of lightning shot through her body as Lori's wet tongue touched her pussy. She was being explored, tasted, sucked on by another woman and it was driving her crazy. Her hips bucked and her legs convulsed then closed around Lori's back. She willed her legs back down, wanting to give herself completely, to be a cunt, a finally liberated sex object who asks nothing but to be used, to be taken, sucked on and probed until she screams and then to be carried to a bed and taken by this big-titted woman, with her curly blond hair and her large rubber cock.

Lori's tongue is all over my pussy, she holds my clit with in her fingers and drives her pointed tongue into the hardening tip, she has fingers inside me, pumping, stretching me with three, then four or them, slippery, wiggling searching for that secret spot she knows is there, her other hand between my legs, forcing their way between my butt cheeks, seeking my opening, my juices making her fingers slippery and she finds my anus and my legs keep trying to close but I fight it, wanting to feel it, hoping the two men at my breasts will grab my legs and pull them wider so Lori and go deeper, hurt me and make me cum hard and then it overwhelms me, I get my wish and my loud moans turn deeper, growl like, and louder, my hips out of control and Lori is holding me tight as she tongues me, fingers me faster, bringing me closer and then I shudder and buck; jerking out of control, my arms crush my two men against my tits and I feel the sharp edge of their teeth on my nipples and I allow my legs curl around Lori's back and hold her to me as I thrash on the back of the couch, cuming hard, gushing as Lori jams her face into my cunt and pushing her bared teeth against my hot hot sex, every move now electric, every twitch a live wire and I try to escape because it is too much, but Lori has me, she owns me and she is making me cum again and then again, and I'm convinced the three of them are trying to kill me.

The last thing I remember is little bolts of green lightning crackling across the insides my eyelids.

When I awake, I am lying on the couch, being held by my three lovers, all of them looking at me with a mixture of concern and lust. My head is in Lori's lap, her long hair lying on her lovely breasts, her fingertips caress my cheek; the two naked men I'm lying on are a little lumpy and it dawns on me that even though I had the most intense orgasm of my life, I still wanted a good screwing.

I stretch my arms over my head, arching my back, noting the eyes on my sore and tender breasts. Before last night I would have never imagined the four of us even being naked together, let alone that Ben and Arnie would share my tits while Lori ate my pussy. As I lift myself up, I glance at my husband's smiling face, skimmed past Arnie's grinning mug and wrapped my arm around Lori's shoulders, leaning close and whispering in her ear. Actually, I kissed her on the lips on my way by.

"I'm so glad we did this Lori, you knew what I wanted, didn't you?" Lori got this self satisfied grin on her face and ran her fingers up my neck and into my hair, pulling me back to her lips and her answer to my question was a long and very tender kiss. When I made it back to her ear, I tried again, "Lori, did you think I was too brazen getting up on the back of the couch like that? I was so, so horny and I wanted to give myself to you and let you do me the way Arnie did Ben. No candlelit dinner, no drinks, none of that holding hands and romantic walks on the beach stuff, I wanted sex with you and I just didn't care who watched me do it or what they thought of me; but now I ...."

Lori pulled me tight and said in a clear voice, "Sheri, I'd fuck you right out on the front lawn if I thought we'd get away with it!" We all laughed and began shifting around on the couch, Arnie mumbling something about being too warm.

Water. I needed a break before I burst into flames. A drink of water, or a beer might cool me off, but before I made it to the kitchen, Sheri untangled herself from Lori's embrace, scrambled off the couch and kissed me on the ear. "What's wrong, Arnie", she asked, knowingly "a little too hot for ya' here on the couch."

It was embarrassing to answer, but I finally confessed that I was just too turned on and I needed to cool off. I thought I heard Ben stifled a sharp laugh, but when I looked over at him, he covered his mouth like he's really just coughed, and looked up at the ceiling and said "sorry" before snuggling closer to my wife and whispering something. Sheri moved closer to me, her ravished body dangerously close, her fingertips caressing my ear, tousling my hair, drawing me closer and kissing me.

"I'm sorry Sheri, but I've got to cool down a little, I'm so turned on."

Sheri's voice deluded me with her sincerity.

"Arnie, why don't you let me cool you off a little bit then." She pulled me up, took me by the hips and turned me around, telling me to kneel on the couch with my forearms on the back. I couldn't see how my being on my knees with my bare ass sticking out was going to cool me down, but she told me to wait there for her and not to worry, that she knew of just the thing to cool off an overheated lover.

Ben and Lori were still exploring each others bodies, but I caught Ben's eye as his wife positioned me on the couch and went into the kitchen. I was sure I heard one of those thru-the-nose snickers when Sheri poured a tall glass of water and opened the refrigerator and got some ice. The clinking of ice in the cool drink further mystified me; a drink might help a little, but if she laid one fingertip on my cock head, I would be back to a full boil.

My back was toward Ben and Lori, but I noticed they had gone quiet, their little sighs no longer audible. Sheri reached around in front of me and touched my lips with one of the half-round ice cubes. "Lick off the sharp edges, Arnie; it'll feel good." Fantasies about the cold ice whirled thru my head and I shivered at the thought of my balls dipped into the freezing water, but that wasn't the plan. Sheri told me to spread my legs wider and, pressing between my shoulder blades me pushed against the back of the couch, and began tracing freezing lines up my thighs, stopping the icy track just before she reached my rear end.

She went thru three cubes; the sensations were cold and hot at the same time, turning me on, and I didn't want her to stop. The backs of my legs were covered with goose bumps and my muscles were twitching when her warm hand slipped around my balls, pulling down on my sack, fondling my still raging nuts, she was raking me with her nails as she tortured me with her icy weapon. When her freezing hand reached for my cock, I moved away from the couch, my back arched my butt even more vulnerable, more at her mercy.

"You're still hard, Arnie. I'm sorry - she wasn't, of course- but you leave me no choice" and I felt the freezing drops dripping on the small of my back, oozing down my butt crack. "Stay still now Arnie" she said as she fished another one of the ice cubes out of the glass, kept hold of my cock as she put the glass back on the coffee table, and shoved the freezing cube between my butt cheeks, burrowing it into my puckered anus.

I jumped, tiring to get away, but she shoved me back against the couch, probing me, holding the freezing cube hard against me. I could feel the icy water running down my crack and dripping off my balls. "Feeling cooler now, Arnie?" she asked as she switched hands, gripping my cock with her cold hand and taking another cube from the glass. She was circling my cheeks, icy tracks spiraling in toward my quivering hole, but when she asked if I wanted another one.

I was short of breath again, but I nodded my head and she clamped her very cold hand around my balls and rubbed the chunk of ice which felt the size of a Popsicle between my cheeks and commandingly drove the smooth rounded end around my hole and pushed it into me, holding it there while she fondled my balls with her frozen fingers.

Ben was unable to contain himself, laughing as he choked out "sorry man, I knew what Sheri was going to do, but as weird as it is, it works, so really, I was really doing you a favor by not warning you. I just wish I could have seen the expression on you face when she stuck it to you." I wasn't thinking straight at the time, but the words 'pay back' were included in my thoughts when I heard Lori asking Ben if he was perhaps just a little too hot himself.

Arnie had gotten soft enough for me to toss the ice cube into the sink – an nice, arching shot of some ten feet- and we all got to our feet, still dazed at the raunchy, raw sex we just enjoyed. The boys got beers out of the 'frig, Ben's cock at half mast, Arnie's limp and half frozen, wondering what the four of us were going to do next. I was sure Lori wanted to go to bed with Ben, but I didn't want to hurt Lori's feelings by not getting her off. The problem is that a hot pussy simply wants what a hot pussy wants.

Ben saved the day by sidling up to Lori, taking her hands and sinking down on one knee intoning in a courteous and chivalrous voice "Miss Lori, if your husband and my wife don't mind, I'd surely like to go to bed with you." Lori may have been thinking about having my tongue between her legs, but I suspected that she liked Ben's idea and I'll admit it did have a certain kinky appeal to it. She flicked her husband and me a quick look, curtsied, flipped her hair out of her eyes and swung her hips as she let Ben lead her down the hall to the bed room. That left Arnie and me with time on our hands and horny between our legs. Ben had just watched me soak Lorie's face with I'm-ready-to-fuck juices and if he was half as turned on as I was, he and Lori were in for a good time.

12