Cockometer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved closer and the head of my cock brushed against his erection. "But, the thing is, they're going to want to see some guy on guy stuff, and if we don't deliver, the whole 'fuck till you drop' thing will come to an end.

I took hold of my dick and circled my cockhead around his erection, feeling his cock jump and feeling his surprised gasp of air as I dragged my soapy member across his sensitive head.

"Another thing; 'I did suck your cock and all three of us suspect that sooner or later, I'll feel your lips kissing my hard dick, and finally, there's the possibility that I'll kick your ass if you screw this up." I trailed my hand down his chest and wrapped my hand around both of our cocks, holding them together as I ever so slowly pushed against him, our slippery erections sliding together, my pubes against his bulging head, pushing him against the wall with my cock.

A few beats went by.

"But there's really no need to discuss any of this because I think you're just a curious as I was, and the fact that I'm holding both of our dicks in my hands tells me I'm right." Other than Ben's heavy breathing, I still didn't know where we were so I tried another tack.

I loosened my grip and let my finger tips slide off his cock; I just stood there, waiting to see if Ben would take the hint and take my cock in his hands. Ben wasn't taking the hint, so I took his dick in one hand and held the slippery head against me as I turned, his engorged head slipping along my hip and across the curve of my ass cheek. Ben seemed to be trembling and jumped as I slipped his very hard dick between the cheeks of my ass. He groaned as I pulled his cock up and down between my soapy cheeks and my own cock strained, dribbling precum as I drug the head of his cock up between my quivering cheeks. I was thinking about the three-quarter size strap-on cocks when I found myself pushing against his hard-on, my opening slippery with his precum, my knees were bent and I had spread my legs wider. We stood there, poised on the edge, but I was determined to make him commit before I gave in to a fantasy I didn't even know existed until Lori and Sheri came up with the whole Cockometer thing.

I gave Ben another little push back against his cock and turned around, moving closer, our cocks touching again. We were both breathing hard and I could feel the rise and fall of his dick as we brushed against each other.

Somehow it occurred to me that maybe I needed to do what Ben did when he took control of me and pushing his cock into my mouth. I gripped him by the hips and held him there while I swayed my hips, batting my cock against his hard member, the primal urge to feel his hot fingers wrapped around my aching hard-on was so strong my dick hurt. I moved closer and took his hands in mine, thrust both our hands down to our straining dicks and wrapped his willing hands around my cock. Ben stiffened a little, but when I took hold of him and squeezed his dick, he pushed hard against my grip and slowly felt his way around my dick and then over the length of my shaft, holding me tightly while he rubbed my soapy precum all over my twitching dick head.

Both of our wife's hands have been everywhere Ben's were, but I was sure that if I looked down I would see some kind of electrical aura pulsing between our engorged members. Ben tightened his grip, one slippery hand slipping between my legs and around my balls as he settled to his knees. I knew what was going through his mind, the battle between lustful desire and the lifelong taboos about what he was contemplating. I followed the spray up to the shower wand and aimed the cascading water to my chest, and down to my sudsy erection. Ben knelt there, water droplets bouncing off my cock, wetting his face and lips, the fresh water cleaning the soap from my hard dick, dripping off his chest, sluicing off his balls toward the drain. He was still holding me, water raining down on his hair and into his eyes, and I was about to pull him toward my cock when his tongue snaked through the dancing drops of water and touched the head of my dick.

The unmistakable smell of the shampoo he used swirled through my head. I took his face in my hands, felt the water droplets and massaged the acupuncture points on his ears slowly pushing my cock into his mouth. I shuddered when his warm mouth slid down my shaft and I jumped when he roughly tongued my cock head, swirling his wide tongue around and around, pushing the rough surface against my opening, and I involuntarily thrust deeper into him. Ben had me now, taking charge, sucking while he worked my shaft in and out between his lips, smashing the head of my dick between the roof of his mouth with his tongue while he pushed me deeper and deeper. Ben could tell I was going to cum because I was jerking around, my hips shaking, out of control, the pressure building in my balls, demanding release, and just when I was about to let it happen, Ben pushed my hips back, stood up and spun me around, pushing me face first against the back wall of the shower.

He took his cock in his hand and found the cleavage between my soapy ass cheeks and forced his dick between them. This wasn't in my game plan and when he reached between my chest and the tile wall, I gasped. He took hold of my pecks and squeezed hard, pulling and twisting my chest muscles while he probed my butt crack with his hard-on. "I'm going to go along with you on the cock sucking bit Arnie, and doing a sixty-nine while our wives watch could be just a preview for what you've opened the door to." Ben had both hands on my pecks now, roughly feeling me up and I was letting him do it. His cock was on its own as he rolled his hips shoving his dick into my crack, probing, while my butt cheeks were clenching and flaring, denying my brain's instructions to fend off the would be intruder. Ben was talking in my ear, telling me that he was going to fuck me tonight and reminding me that it was his bare cock during that first nights' strip poker game that had really started all this, and although he noticed me checking him out, it was during the Cockometer thing that he knew what I wanted, even if I didn't know it myself.

"You sucked my cock, Arnie, you just offered me your ass, and after our wives fuck you with those strap-on cocks, you're going to ask them to watch while I to give you my own hard dick, and thinking about it, I'll bet you'd like to be tied down with your ass propped up on pillows and that bright red ball gag stuffed in your mouth when I do it." Ben pinched and toyed with my nipples, then slid his hands down my chest and I shuddered when he and took hold of my cock. "You're hard as a rock, Arnie; your dick doesn't lie about what you want, does it?" He gripped my hard-on, held it tight as he smacked me twice on the ass.

My dick ached when he stepped out of the shower and turned on the lights. When he stepped back in the shower, he looked me up and down, smiling as nodded at my erection, and soaped up his arms and legs, rinsed off, and said "let's see what the girls are up to..."

I washed up, trying to keep my hands away from my stiff dick.

As I dried myself, I noticed several wet towels hanging on the back of the door and remembered Sheri's hair was wet when she woke him up. Had their two wives been in the shower together while he and Ben snoozed in the bedroom?

It turns out that their wives, unable to sleep after making love to each other's husbands, had roused, stretching, then looking across the naked bodies of their sleeping husbands, holding each other's eyes, they as they quietly crawled from the large bed.

Lori makes her way to the bathroom. Sheri tucks her hair behind her ear as she surveyed the sleeping men, stopping long enough to pull the sheet over them, making her way to the door the sound of the shower splashing in the darkened bathroom.

She hesitates a moment before going thru the door, then steps in to find a small candle bathing the stark white walls in a warm glow, the two women's reflections in the mirror seemed to pulse with the flicker of the flame. As the door clicked shut, she watches Lori rake her fingers through her hair, and can't help looking at her breasts and then down to the dark place between her legs.

Lori opens the shower door, testing the water, then, stepped into the shower, she turned and looked expectantly in the mirror. She is standing in the misty shower, her body glistening, and her curves delightful in the warm light. The mist caused her curly hair to sparkle as she reached through the doorway, holding out her hand to Sheri, the erect nipples on her large breasts peeked thru the sudsy froth as she slid the large bar of soap over her chest. Sheri hesitated, unsure of her self, but when the proffered hand becomes irresistible, she allows herself be drawn into the warm water.

Kinky as it was, having sex with her friend's husband somehow seemed tame compared with showering with this naked woman.

The latch on the foggy glass door snapped into place, the soap was back in the soap dish and when she felt the soapy hands on her shoulders she smiled and let herself be drawn into an embrace and didn't try to resist when she was kissed on the lips.

"It is a little weird, isn't it? Lori murmured, I've got butterflies in my stomach." She kissed Sheri again, and this time she got a kiss in return.

"Do you and your husband ever roll-play, tie each other up and act out each other's fantasies?" Sheri was thinking about how to answer when Lori slid her slippery hands down her arms and pushed her breasts against Sheri's chest as she pulled Sheri's hands behind her back, kissing her hard, tasting her lips, pushing her tongue inside Sheri's open mouth.

Sheri felt herself getting turned on, her mind racing, her nipples hard against Lori's soapy breasts; her hands were held behind her, Lori's sweet tongue spoke the silent language of sex in her willing mouth, and Sheri was making plans.

Sheri twisted her shoulders, dragging her hard nipples back and forth across Lori's breasts. As she broke their kiss, she faked a dreamy voice, saying she wanted to think about it and would Lori please hand her the soap. When her hands were free she spun Lori around and put one of her arms in a hammer lock, twisting the larger woman's arm and forcing her wrist up between her shoulder blades. With her other hand she found Lori's breast and grabbed her nipple and squeezed it, rolling it and pulling on it while she forced Lori into the cool tiles at the corner of the shower, her hand mauling Lori's tits as she shoved her thigh between her ass cheeks. Growing up with brothers, she had learned a few of the moves they learned on the wrestling team, never imagining she would use them on a naked woman in the shower.

"Interesting idea, Lori, but I think you're the one who wants to be tied up!" Sheri could feel Lori's chest heaving and didn't know if she could hold her against the wall if she tried to get away.

"It's what you want, isn't it Lori?"

She didn't answer, but didn't try to get away either. When I used a 'bad girl' voice and told her to put her other arm behind her back, she did as I demanded, and I let her wrist go, positioned her arms so her forearms were together, hands almost touching her elbows, her shoulders stretched back and her head tilted to avoid the hard tile in the corner.

Taking control, Sheri took a handful of Lori's now wet hair and smacked her hard on the ass, waited a few seconds and smacked her harder on her other cheek. Lori's mouth was open and she was panting, her breasts spread wide, her taut nipples pressed against the cool wall. She kept her arms 'tied' behind her as Sheri nudged Lori's legs apart and lathered between her legs, the thick edge of the oversized bar of soap pushed against her sex, across her perineum and Lori shuddered when she felt the big bar slide up between the cheeks of her virgin ass. Her friend stood there, face in the corner of the shower, the foamy soap clinging to the white skin between her tanned back and her wide spread legs, twin waterfalls of white bubbles trailed down her thighs, her shoulders rising and falling with her deep breaths, her nipples were hard, her face distorted by the backward pull on her hair, her mouth was half open as she fought for breath.

"I was on my knees, she whispered in Lori's ear, and your husband was kissing his way down my back side, licking my cheeks, wanting to kiss my ass, but when you and Ben came into the bedroom he stopped; I didn't want him to, but he did.

I've been thinking about how wrong it would have been to let him and how much I wanted it." Sheri took the shower head off the mount to snake the shiny hose down Lori's back and forced the gushing spray head between Lori's cheeks. "I'm not going to stop Lori. "

Lori arched her back, moving her hips, working her cheeks to let the warm spray cleanse away the fragrant bubbles, her backside felt clean and vulnerable. Sheri hung the shower head back up, and placed Lori's hands above her head so she was leaning against the shower wall, the spray of water bouncing off her back, running down her spine forming into a trickle which disappeared between her cheeks and cascading over Sheri's fingers as they caressed between Lori's legs. The soapy mixture still coated her sex, mixing with cum Sheri's husband had just pumped inside her hot pussy, making it so easy to slip inside and slide two fingers around her aroused clit. Sheri pushed her nagging thoughts aside and kissed Lori on her shapely ass.

Taboos be damned, she thought as the drama took hold of her, stoking her passion, taking possession of her as she opened her mouth and tried to get a hold of Lori's smooth curves, her teeth slipping on the forbidden skin. Lori jumped when she felt Sheri's teeth on her bare ass and her breasts left tracks down the tiles as she arched her back and turned her toes in, spreading her cheeks, and she bent her knees, inviting, approving, and truth be told, yearning. Her hips were in the firm grasp of Sheri's nimble hands, she was held there while her friend's sensuous, pouty lips caressed her ass and those perfect white teeth nibbled and scratched the her way to that delicious place where her bum became tanned legs and where there was just enough curve for Sheri to take took control of Lori's ass with her teeth.

Lori moaned and pushed her cheeks against Sheri's mouth, shuddering as she felt Sheri's breath blowing in her cleft, her sex tingling from the fingers dancing around her swollen clit, she shuddered again as Sheri gripped her other cheek, tugging on her ass, pulling the cleft wider and forcing her face between her quivering buns. And then Sheri licked her way up one side of the forbidden cleft and back down again, her forehead spreading Lori wider as her tongue teased around the opening of her vagina, then back for a deeper glide upward and an even deeper probe with her wiggling, writhing tongue, feeling for the opening, and again darting low, tasting her wet fragrant juices, Sheri's dripping tongue held in abeyance, as she used her free hand to tug Lori's cheeks apart and laid her tongue flat against her dark rosebud.

The reaction was an instantaneous flaring of Lori's butt cheeks, a quick and deep inrush of breath, and the unmistakable shudder of sexual energy priming her with wild abandon. Sheri was in a frenzy, her breasts bobbing between Lori's wide spread legs as she gripped the woman by the hips and drove her face deeper between her writhing cheeks, her tongue thrashing the dusky ring, circling, probing, fingers squeezing her Lori's clit, rubbing quickly coming into sync with her now probing tongue and Lori's bucking ass, an excitement building between Sheri's own legs as she fluttered her fingers over Lori's clit and wormed her tongue into her tightly shut hole. Lori was rocking her hips, fucking the fingers in her pussy, her anus out of her control, clenching and yearning, her whole body shaking as her hands slid down the moist tiles, her back now fully arched, her ass shuddering, bucking harder, her breasts bouncing uncontrollably as she struggled to stay on her feet, her mews of pleasure became a low guttural moan as Lori froze, her body locked in ridged ecstasy as the most skanky, nasty, and perverted orgasm of her life swept thru her dripping body.

She collapsed against the shower wall, her cheek against the cool tile, her breasts pressed up to her chin, nipples trapped by the press of her heaving chest. Sheri held Lori's hips tight as she neared her own climax, needing that one fanciful thing to make her cum, and it was the plunging both her hands between Lori's rock hard legs, renewing her onslaught on Lori's clit while she pushed two fingers deep onto the writhing woman's velvety tunnel, then rubbing her slick fingers between Lori's clinched cheeks, seeking out the still virgin opening and pushed a slippery finger against it, holding firm as Lori pushed against her, holding her finger ridged as Lori realized what was being offered, deciding she wanted it and surrendering to the inevitable sensation of her friend's finger slipping past her defenses, rocking her hips, fucking herself, willing Sheri to push harder, faster, deeper. It was that bucking push against her slick finger that pushed the panting Sheri over the edge. Both women at the peak, one finger fucking the other while her own sex exploded in a spontaneous orgasm, her desire for that strap-on cock up her own ass playing a unmentionable movie against her tightly closed eyes.

They held each other, the water cooling them as they relived what had just happened, their kisses slow and deep, bodies pressed tight while the repressed wantonness of their hidden desires bubbled up inside them, their thighs now between each other's legs, their hearts fluttering as they broke their embrace, reluctantly opening the shower door and holding hands, stepping out of the shower, their reflected images revealing their hungry eyes and engorged lips. They watched each other in the mirror as they toweled off, Lori running her fingers through her long hair, her breasts pulled higher, her cleavage widening while Sheri slipped behind her, her fingers capturing Lori's hands, holding them, kissing her shoulder, gauging her reaction as she reached past her hip and picking up the large strap-on cock from the counter, then, smiling into Lori's eyes, she nibbled on her shoulder and looked into her eyes in the mirror, their still sleeping husbands a distant memory as she rubbed the large rubber cock between Lori's breasts the straps rasping over her nipples as she drug the purple cock head over her captive's full, wet, lips.

I found Ben alone in the bedroom propped up against the headboard with the 'Foursome' magazine folded open to a picture of a wide-eyed woman surrounded by hard cocks. "Your wife left this on the bed. She wants all three of us" Ben said, watching my eyes for a reaction. "Sheri grabbed the bag of toys and took her to the other bathroom to help her ready."

I looked at him, his words sinking into my churning brain. After stacking some pillows against the head board, I lay down on the other side of bed. The magazine pictured a woman sucking on the cock, she had another in her pussy and a determined looking woman rounded out the foursome. Her strap-on cock was wedged between the curvy butt cheeks of a woman who had her hands tied behind her back.

12