Cocks & Cunts

Story Info
Nightclub where cumming is number one.
1.2k words
4.08
142.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,328 Followers

My wife and I opened a nightclub called Cocks and Cunts. Of course you have to be 18 to enter. It is a sleazy club on the bad side of town but we get lots of customers from the rich financial side of town that want to have a good time. I met my wife in one of these sleazy clubs she was a nude sex performer that performed for anybody that would stick a dollar in the slot.

The first time I saw her she had been sucking off different men on a large round bed that turned around and around. You could watch her perform from a booth that had a window in it, you would insert a dollar and a metal sheet would uncover the window for 2 minutes she must have had fifty loads of sperm on her. For twenty dollar you could enter the room she was in and jack your cock off on her and shoot you’re cum any where on her body.

You would be surprised at some of the places men would want to dump there cum at. One sick fuck started to cum and stuck the end of his cock in her ear and filled her ear full of cum, some would ask her to raise her arm and would shoot a load of cum into her armpit. She would also suck the cum out of your cock for thirty dollars, then she would spit the cum out and rub it in to her skin.

Hell over the few weeks I was going there I must have spent hundreds of dollars watching her suck cocks and get came on all over. I would always shoot a big wad of cum on the window so she could see it. One time she got up off of the bed and came over to my window, she was motioning me to lick the cum off of the window I had just sprayed on it.

I got down on my knees and stuck my tongue into the spent sperm that was on the window and I smeared it all over the window. She was impressed and wanted to meet me, my metal sheet came down over the window so I stuck another dollar in the slot and it opened, she motioned for me to meet her at 1 o’clock at the back door.

I left the booth and went home and took a shower and got ready to go back up to the club and pick her up. I got there early and was waiting for her when she stepped out of the booth. She had hundreds of loads of cum in her hair and all over her body. She smelled like one giant glob of cum.

Well she led me into a room where there was a shower but before she got in the shower she introduced herself, she said her name was Carol and she wanted me to get naked and get in the shower with her. I slipped off my clothes and she rubbed her cum covered body all over me, I am a very hairy guy and the cum that was on her body was rubbing off on my hairy body in clumps.

It was one of the kinkiest things I had ever done. It was really turning me on to have all this male cum from hundreds of different men being rubbed on me by Carol. My cock was rock hard and Carol noticed that all the things she was doing to me were turning me on. She stopped and looked into my eyes and said that she was looking for a man that loved male sperm as much as she does. I told her this was a first for me and that I was loving it. After that we got in the shower and washed all the love juices down the drain.

Carol and I have been together ever since that day. She contenued to work at the club and I would go to the club and watch other men cum all over her I had my own private booth that I could watch from and it didn’t cost me anything. I just loved all the different kinds of cocks that would spray her down with cum. One time a black man must have shot ten squirts of cum out of his cock, my wife ask him if he always shot that much cum out and he told her that he had not cum in about two weeks.

She was so excited that she sucked his cock for free. One thing that she has noticed is that it doesn’t matter how big the cock is as to how much cum can be produced. Well she worked there about five more months and then we decided to open are own little club up.

We have booths for women and men. My wife is doing the same thing she was doing but for seventy-five dollars you can put on a rubber and fuck her in front of everybody. Then she hangs your rubber up with the cum in it and at the end of the day the person that cum the most in the rubber gets a free fuck or suck.

Of course we take the rest of the cum and pour it all over us and play with it. We also have three other girls that work for us and they do the same thing as my wife. I have a room I work in where the ladies and some times men come and watch me jack off and play with my cock. I have a very large cock and sometimes the women want to touch it, I charge ten dollars for them to lube up their hand and jack my cock back and forth for two minutes.

I have all kinds of sex toys that for a fee of twenty dollars I will play with. Sometimes the ladies like me to take a dildo and fuck my ass with it, other times they want to see me finger fuck my asshole. And for a fee of fifty dollars they can strap-on a dildo and fuck me in the ass.

That is the most popular thing; it is surprising how many women want to fuck a man in the ass. Some times a man will want to fuck me, I charge them sixty dollars and they have to wear a rubber. Some times you will get a dominant female that wants to make you lick her asshole and pussy. I play along and collect my fee when I am done.

It’s good for business because everybody that is watching from there booths have to pay to watch too. We have hired three more collage guys to work the room too. One of them is gay and he will suck cocks for the ladies and they love it, my wife had him suck my cock the other day. He gives a mighty blow-job and swallows too. I guess I am the luckiest guy in the world. My wife and I just love the texture of cum.

Email me with some kinky ideas and tell me if this story made you cum also VOTE please.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,328 Followers