Cocksucker

Story Info
She loves to suck your cock.
855 words
4.49
60.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duckiesmut
duckiesmut
16 Followers

Smiling to myself at your closed eyes, I rub my cheek softly against your chest, curling myself closer around your warm body. When that yields no response, I flick my tongue gently out and run it over your nipple, scratching my nails delicately across your waist.

You chuckle softly and those beautiful eyes open halfway, smiling down at me. I beam at you and giggle lightly, listening for the sound of your voice.

In warm, sleepy tones, you whisper, “I think my girl wants something.”

Blushing lightly, I widen my eyes a little and grin. Your chuckle deepens and I feel your hand smoothing lightly over my hair. Mmmmmmming to myself at the feel of your hand, I let my eyes wander slowly down…over the smooth muscles of your chest…over your stomach and the adorable, tiny belly that i love to kiss…and down to you---

Feeling your fingers tugging my hair gently, I raise my eyes and blush at the look in yours. With a smile in your voice, you murmur, “You may play, little one, but first, a kiss.”

I beam at you and lean up gently, brushing my nose lightly against yours and smiling into your eyes. Tracing little lines over your jaw with a fingertip, I kiss you softly, moving my mouth slowly over yours, feeling your warmth. Licking lightly at your bottom lip, I bite at it gently, soft nibbles with my teeth, before sliding my tongue to brush and tease your own.

Smiling against your mouth, I slip my hand from your jaw, running it down slowly over your side, caressing your skin. Pressing a chaste kiss to your mouth, I giggle softly as you relax into the bed.

Kissing along the curve of your jaw, I lick at your neck, sliding my warm tongue back and forth. Nipping gently at the soft skin, I smile to myself, knowing how much you love feeling teeth against your neck. Sliding my mouth slowly up to your ear, I take the lobe gently into my mouth, sucking and pulling softly at it. I trail the tip of my tongue slowly over the curve of your ear and giggle softly at the shivers that course through your body.

Raking nails softly over your side, I begin to whisper in your ear. Soft words breathed against your skin.

“Does it excite you, Sir, knowing how much I want it…”

“Knowing there is nothing I desire more right now that to feel my lips…my tongue…my teeth…on your cock…”

I feel your hips moving reflexively, and I kiss your neck, slow, warm, moist kisses at the bend.

“Does it make your heart race…your cock thicken…anticipating the feel of my mouth wrapped around you…sliding down…down…down…”

Biting softly at the base of your neck with each ‘down’.

“Can you almost feel my throat, Sir…muscles tight around you…feeling them clenching and relaxing…again and again…just like my wet cunt, Sir…”

“Does it make you want to fuck my throat, Sir…your hand held around my neck, pressing---”

You stop me, breathing hard.

“Now, pet. No more playing.”

I smile up at you and slide down on the bed, kissing your hip and settling between your thighs. Tilting my head, I blow warm air across the head and then lean in, tracing the tip of my tongue so lightly over the head. I flatten my tongue and slide it over the ridge, feeling the tremble that runs through you. Swirling my tongue in a slow circle around the head, I caress your balls softly with one hand, teasing and touching them gently before curling my fingers around the shaft.

Feeling your cock throbbing in my hand, I wrap my lips around the head and suck it softly into my mouth. I hollow my cheeks and watch your eyes, slowly increasing the pressure. Grazing my teeth against the sensitive underside, I smile to myself as I feel your fingers sliding into my hair.

Sliding my mouth slowly further down, I moan softly and close my eyes at the taste of you. Feeling the throbbing increase, I suck harder, eyes locked on yours, intent on your pleasure. My sucking mouth wrapped around your cock, wet tongue sliding underneath, nails raking over your hips.

Your hips press up hard against my mouth, and I tilt my head, swallowing you down. Feeling your cock sliding into my throat, you spasm, cock pulsing, filling my throat with hot cum. Breathing hard, I swallow slowly, savoring the taste, showing you with my eyes how much I love this…need this.

I wink at you and slip my mouth gently off, licking lightly at the head and down the shaft, cleaning you slowly. Kissing the head softly, I smile up at you and whisper softly, “Thank you, Sir.”

Curling up between your legs, I press my head softly against your cock, rubbing my cheek gently back and forth. Closing my eyes, I listen to your breathing, feeling your hand softly in my hair. I lick my lips and smile contentedly, relishing the lingering taste of you in my mouth, before curling up closer against you and falling back asleep.

duckiesmut
duckiesmut
16 Followers