Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, ma'am," I said, head down.

"I would love to prevent you from getting on this plane, but unfortunately cum on your face is not one of the things I can use, although it is a new one," she said, handing me the ticket before saying, "but for the love of God, please wash your face off when you get on the plane."

"I can't ma'am, I must obey master," I said, taking my ticket and walking down the corridor, unable to fathom how my life had changed so much in less than two hours. Arriving late, the plane was full and I had to take another walk of shame as my seat was six rows from the back. Thankfully, most passengers were too busy reading or on some electronic device to pay any attention to me, but I did get a few looks, although I don't know if anyone really knew for sure if they saw what they thought they saw.

I had a window seat, but both women gave me double takes as I moved past them to get to my seat. Thankfully, the etiquette to ignore the person beside you was followed and although they both knew what was on my face, now drying, they didn't say anything. Although the lady beside gave me many glances as she seemed to be slyly trying to confirm what she thought. I replayed the past couple of hours trying to figure out how I went from straight and oblivious to a cocksucker who was already craving more. Gary's cock wouldn't leave my mind and mine was bulging in my pants as I remembered being on my knees, unable to resist his demands.

Trying to distract myself, I read a book and just tried to blend in like a chameleon. By the time the stewardess, a very pretty younger redhead came by, the cum on my face had dried. She didn't seem to notice until she reached over to hand me my coke and her face scrunched together. I quickly took the coke and put my head back down even as my cheeks burned again.

Once the plane finally landed, I recalled my next task, getting my picture taken by one of the stewardesses. I sighed as I waited until the plane was almost completely empty. Nervously walking up to the older stewardess, I asked, "Could you take a picture of me? It is my first time in San Francisco."

"Sure," she said, dripping with southern hospitality as she took my camera. She snapped the photo and returned it to me. "Enjoy San Fran."

"I hope to," I said, unaware at the time of just how much I was going to enjoy San Francisco.

I went to the washroom and looked in the mirror. If you knew there was cum on my face, then it was obvious, but if you didn't it just looked like very dry skin. I turned my phone on and saw that I had three messages, two from my wife and one from a Sir Big Cock.

I ignored my wife's and clicked on Sir Big Cock.

Hi cocksucker,

Here is a picture of my cock for you to think about while you are in SF.

The picture was one of his fully erect cock. I stared at it and my mouth watered. Shit, why did his cock stir such taboo things in me?

I texted him my picture with a brief message:

Sir Big Cock

Here is the photo you requested.

After pressing send, I went to get my suitcase. While waiting, I checked my messages from my wife and texted back that I had landed. I just was pulling off my suitcase from the conveyer belt when my phone buzzed, I had another text. I assumed it was my wife but I hoped it was Sir Big Cock.

A chill went up my spine when I saw it was indeed from Sir Big Cock.

cocksucker,

You didn't like the photo I sent just for you?

I quickly texted back:

Sir Big Cock,

I'm so sorry. The moment I saw the photo my mouth watered. I will be sure to look at it again and again.

As I headed to the taxi line, another text came:

cocksucker,

Send me the audio file when you get to the hotel, and record another of you showing the person checking you in the picture of my cock and telling them how much you miss it.

I sighed at yet another humiliating demand. I just wanted to get to my room and jerk off. My cock still not getting the attention it desired. I sent him the audio file and then texted him back:

Sir Big Cock,

Audio file sent; I will fulfill the task as instructed.

Half an hour later I was at the hotel lobby and sighed as I pulled out my phone and realized I couldn't show the photo and record audio at the same time. Suddenly I wasn't sure how to complete the task. I texted him back:

Sir Big Cock,

My phone doesn't record when it's displaying photos.

I waited a couple of minutes, unsure how to deal with this, when he texted back:

cocksucker,

Unfortunate. Instead ask the person if you still have any cum on your face.

I sighed, this was no better than the original task, but it was doable. I waited in line and finally reached the front where I was greeted by a clearly gay man. He looked at me and it was obvious he knew exactly what was all over my face.

"Hello, sir, checking in?" He asked, his voice surprisingly high, the stereotypical gay guy I had found disgusting all my life.

"Yes, the name is Wellington," I answered.

He typed on his computer and said all cheery, "Here you are. Staying for three nights I see."

"Yes," I nodded.

"Credit card, please," he said.

I handed it to him and a couple of minutes later he was done. Handing me the key, he said, clearly flirting with me in a subtle, yet not so subtle way, "Is there anything else I can do for you today? Anything at all?"

Clicking record on my phone, I leaned in and asked, "Do I still have cum on my face?"

He smiled, "Oh, honey, it looks like your man wanted to give your face a new coat of paint."

I wasn't sure what he meant as I gave him a confused look.

"He made sure he covered that whole pretty face of yours," he explained.

"Oh," I said.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long has it been drying? Looks like a few hours," he said.

Embarrassed, I went to turn away, but he grabbed my hand. "Here honey, in case you need anything and I mean an-y-thing," he stressed the last word so prominently his intent wasn't remotely unclear, as he handed me a card.

"Um, thanks," I said, adjusting my cock which had betrayed me again, stiffening in my pants at the thought of being hit on by a gay man.

Leaning forward, he whispered, "I may look like a twink and I can suck and get fucked like a twink, but my very impressive member will bring you to heaven and back. Plus, I can give you a new coat of paint if you need one."

"O-o-okay," I stammered, desperate to leave after getting propositioned from a flamboyantly gay man.

I walked to the elevator and while waiting sent the surreal conversation to Gary.

Sir Big Cock

Here is the second audio you requested...it was very awkward.

I got into my room, dropped my suitcase on the bed and collapsed beside it. After over forty years of never once being propositioned by a guy, I had two propositions in one day. Sometimes life really is stranger than fiction. I was lying on the bed when I recalled I had one more task to fulfill. After all the humiliating ones, this one was easy. I grabbed my phone and took a selfie of me, quickly texted it to Gary, before quickly going to the bathroom and jumping in the shower.

Out of the shower, replaying all I did today, I was suddenly mortified. How could I possibly risk my marriage, family and career to obey and serve some college student? Yet, even as I scolded myself for my brief lapse of weakness, my cock grew again. I sighed to myself just as my phone rang.

The ringtone signified it was my wife and I said, "Hello, honey."

"Finally in the hotel?" She asked.

"Yes, and exhausted," I answered, which was true.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"Frustrating," I answered, which was also true. For her, she would assume it was because of the delay (she knew I had zero patience), but for me it was trying to understand why I had allowed what had transpired to occur.

"You don't know how to just go with the flow," she said, always giving me a hard time for getting annoyed so easily.

I thought to myself, reflecting on the day, 'Oh trust me, I went with the flow', but instead said, "I'd rather just go against the flow."

"Honey, you have just got to take what life gives you and go along for the ride," she said, her words so innocent in intent and yet ironic as fucking hell.

"Oh I have been on one crazy roller coaster ride," I said, Laura again oblivious to the innuendo.

"Exactly, just hold on tight to that steel rod and just let your face be hit by the waves of the wind," she giggled.

I could barely keep from exploding with laughter as I pondered the steel rod I had already held onto and the waves of cum that had hit my face. I said, barely able to hold it together, "So I should just hold onto the steel rod and go for a ride?" I asked.

"Ride it for all it's worth, honey," she said. "Just take it all in and savour the moment."

I covered my mouth to avoid Laura hearing me laugh as I thought to myself how I did indeed savour the moment, and then wore the moment on my face for hours. "So I should go outside my comfort zone, take risks and be a little wild?"

"Shit, Chris, I would love to see that. You letting go and not worrying about consequences or what people think would be really hot," she continued, accidentally approving of my cocksucking experience today. She added, "Remember when we were in college?"

"Vaguely," I joked.

"Remember when we were studying late and you decided you were horny?" She asked.

"It was college, I was always horny," I quipped.

"You dragged me to a stall in the bathroom, pushed me onto my knees and made me suck your cock until you came down my throat?" She said, which was so bizarre and so unlike her. Oh sure, when we were young and carefree she blew me often, swallowed usually and would dress like a complete whore. But since we had kids, that side of her had faded into history.

The memories of our wilder times came flooding back, even as a chill went up my spine at the rather strange parallels between the story she was recalling and what happened to me today. "Hmmmmm, you used to love sucking my cock."

"I used to love when you just took what you wanted," she countered, her tone seemingly accusing me. Suddenly, I wondered if the problem in our suddenly stale sex life the past year plus was me and not her.

Horny as hell, I replied, "Well, I will remind you who is the boss when I return home."

"Hmmmmm, I know who the boss is," she said, her tone flirty.

Just then I received a text.

I said, "Honey, I have a text, I better check it in case it is Kevin." Kevin was my boss but it was unlikely he would text me.

Quickly checking my messages, I saw it was a new one from Gary.

cocksucker,

Task 2

Invite faggot boy up to your room.

Suck his cock and let him suck yours.

My eyes went big at the task.

I quickly texted back, trying to reason with him:

Sir Big Cock,

Please I can't invite a stranger to my room.

I got back on the phone and said, "Honey, I've got to go Skype with Kevin about some crisis which probably isn't a crisis, but you know Kevin."

"Okay, sexy," she said. "Don't think of doing anything I wouldn't do."

"No promises," I joked. "Love you."

"Love you too," she said and hung up. I was beginning to feel guilty over cheating on her when another message arrived, Instantly my mind shifted from guilty to curious:

Cocksucker,

Disobey another order and it will be your ass I order you to let him fuck...unless you want to take it in your ass...most cocksuckers eventually do.

My eyes went even bigger. Sucking a cock was one thing, but I couldn't fathom getting fucked in the ass. I had never even fucked a girl in the ass; I just thought it was for porno films and queers.

I texted back:

Sir Big Cock,

Sorry, I will text him immediately.

I looked at his card and texted:

Hi sir,

This is Chris from room 713.

Feel free to come up for a cocktail during your break or when you are off.

After sending it, I realized the accidental pun I had made and gasped. I also noticed that I had called him 'sir', thus automatically giving him power over me.

Another text from Gary:

cocksucker,

Send me his number so I can have a chat with him about how to train you.

I sent him the information requested as I shivered with nervous trepidation at what lie ahead.

A couple minutes went by before I got another text, this one from an unknown number:

Chris

I will be up there in fifteen minutes. I am chatting with your Master right now. Kisses and sucks.

Oliver

I stared at the text. I had just invited a clearly gay man, a twink he called himself and someone I would have called a faggot or queer before today, to my room...for oral sex. I googled twink and learned that twink is a slang term meaning a young man with a slender build with no body hair or facial hair.

I looked back at the picture of Gary's cock. Why did it make me feel so weak and submissive? It was so big and majestic, I could feel my mouth watering at the picture the way I did in high school when looking at my dad's Playboys. I wasn't gay! I was straight! Yet, the fact that I had sucked a stranger's cock in an airport restroom and had invited a twink to my room for sex questioned my sexuality.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. Who was I? What was becoming of me? Why couldn't I resist the orders of a relative stranger a thousand miles away? Why did my mouth water looking at a picture of his stiff cock? Why was my cock rock hard right now?

Was I always a cocksucker deep in my subconscious, and was that why I'd always bashed gays and called them every demeaning name in the book? (My logical mind said no, but lingering doubts were surfacing after I submitted so easily)

These and a million questions ricocheted around my head as I waited eagerly for the twink to come up to my room so I could suck his cock.

I could no longer say I was straight, I also wasn't bi...I didn't want to have sex with another man. I no longer knew who I was as a man, and that scared the shit out of me...yet as I heard the knock on my door I guess labelling no longer mattered.

Straight...bi...gay...it was all semantics...the only thing I knew for sure was that I was about to open the door and eagerly suck a twink stranger's cock as instructed by my Master. As I took a deep breath and headed to open the door, I wanted nothing more than to feel a cock in my mouth...I knew one thing regardless of labels, I was turning into a cocksucker.

Just the beginning....continued next month in Cocksucker Training...

12