Cocktail Waitress

Story Info
A cocktail waitress is caught stealing and made to pay.
2.3k words
3.99
69.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it is a bit of a hobby of mine to write erotica for people. I tend to write these stories in the first person as it is easier for me to connect that way...

Anyway, I thought I would start sharing the new stories that I write for people but without specific names etc. to remain discreet!

If any girls on here, local to the London area, like my stories then feel free to drop me a message and ask me for a custom story for you.

Lx

========================= =========================

It's the end of a long Saturday night shift and you are pretty fed up. Tips have been down a lot in the past few weeks, maybe a symptom of the credit crisis. Not even your black stiletto heels, tight black skirt, stockings and skimpy cream blouse without the bra and the top two buttons undone have managed to claw you back into the black tonight. Though you did get loads of attention off of some of the clients at the cocktail bar you work in, just not the cash kind of attention unfortunately.

Thing is though, you have that invite to the dinner tomorrow night for work. It's going to be a stretch already and god knows the boss is stingy enough with the wages.

Reaching the top of the stairs, just outside of the managers office you shift the weight of the till to one arm and knock a couple of times on the door. No answer though; typical. The lazy prick is probably sleeping or watching porn, you reckon as you open the door and step in.

Looking around, quickly you realize the room is empty. An office desk, chair, telephone, PC and the safe are pretty much everything in the room. There is a coffee mug that looks like it has seen recent use and the wrapper from a sandwich in the waste paper bin.

You lay the till down on the desk and turn to go, trying to figure out how you are going to tell your friends that you are going to have to bail on them again and then pause at the door. You feel a sudden lurch of adrenalin in your stomach as an idea hits you. Peeking out of the door, you check the corridor before ducking back in again. Your heart is thundering in your chest now and your hands are starting to shake as you reach into the till and grab a handful of £20 notes. You have a brief panic as you realize you have no pockets to put the cash in, before deciding to stuff the cash into one of your shoes.

You crouch to whip off your right stiletto and start to put the cash into the bottom of the shoe when you hear a noise behind you. Your heart leaps into your mouth and you feel a wave of sick dread hit you. Looking over one shoulder you see me standing behind you with a seriously pissed off look on my face.

"Holy fucking shit... what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I demand.

You turn in your half crouch to face me with a pleading look in your eyes, "Shit boss. Look I'm really sorry! I've never done anything like this before I swear... I'm so sorry."

I reach across you towards the phone as I say, "Well you can tell that to the police."

Looking down at you from here I can see right down your gaping blouse. I can see the firm, round swell of your breasts heaving with your quick panicked breath. At the front of the satiny material, I can just make out the outline of your nipples.

You catch me looking at you and decide on one last desperate gamble, "Please. I need my job... I swear I've never done anything like this before. Don't call the police. I'll do anything to make it up to you...anything at all!"

I hesitate just as I am about to dial the last 9 in my 999 call. "Anything, huh?"

As you nod in response, I put the phone back in its cradle. You let out a shuddering breath, not even realizing you had been holding it all this time. Your relief is short lived however, as my next words shock you to your core. "Suck my cock... Do it right now."

A feeling of sick dread hits you. You should have realized this was coming with your 'I'll do anything at all line', but it still comes as a nasty surprise. Truth is you do really need the job. "I'm waiting. Don't make me ask again unless you would rather speak to the police."

You swallow and look up at me as you reach with shaking hands towards my jeans. They are button ups and you see me watching your breasts shift and jiggle beneath your blouse as you work at opening them; button by button. It seems to take forever, but eventually you undo the last button and pull my jeans down my thighs. You see that I have strong muscular legs and a long, thick swell is starting to show through my tight black boxers.

You can see the bulge growing and hardening as you reach towards my waist again and grab the edge of my boxer shorts. You slowly pull them down, revealing my manhood. My cock looks to be over 8" long and is almost as thick as your wrist at the base with large heavy balls hanging beneath. Just as you are reaching for my still hardening cock, you hear me say, "Wait..."

For a split second, you feel relief thinking that maybe I will stop you now.

"Take off your blouse and skirt."

You seem to be moving in slow motion now. Almost in a dream state as you slowly stand, remove your remaining stiletto and then start undoing the remaining buttons of your blouse. You feel the cold air from the air-con brush across your breasts and nipples as you slowly peel the satin material away from your chest, down your shoulders and arms to drop to the floor. You lean forwards slightly as you unzip the skirt and shrug it over your hips and down your legs to join your blouse on the ground.

Looking up at me again; you see me staring at your large heavy breasts, down your torso, over your hips to your stockings and suspenders and the lacy panties that you have on. Despite the situation you find yourself in, you feel your nipples start to stiffen slightly as you stand almost naked before me. You see my cock is fully erect now and pointing towards you.

"Very nice. Now come here and suck my cock, on your knees."

You kneel in front of me and shuffle forwards. Large round breasts swaying as you get close enough to touch me; your small hands encircling my thick cock, feeling the hot rigid flesh for the first time. You watch as you slowly pull back my foreskin, revealing the swollen purple head of my cock. You stroke your hands up and down my length a couple of times, marveling at how much cock is still visible despite you using both hands.

You lean forwards then and flick your tongue over the head of me causing my manhood to jump in your hands and making me gasp above you. Slowly you part your lips and slide the throbbing length of my hot meat into your mouth; replacing your hands with your mouth. You can feel the head of my manhood throbbing against your tongue, thick shaft pulsing as you start to bob your head back and forth along me.

The sensation of my cock in your mouth, being made to kneel in front of me and being forced to suck me are starting to have an effect on you and you can feel your nipples swelling and stiffening; your pussy starts to throb slightly as you focus on taking as much of me in your mouth as you can, swiping your tongue along my cock and creating a tight, hot wet seal with your lips and mouth. Your hands are working in tandem. One hand caresses my heavy balls as the other strokes my shaft along with your mouth. You can hear me starting to moan above you. My hips start thrusting slightly and you taste the first salty slippery pre-cum as it leaks from my shaft into your mouth.

Your pussy is throbbing quite strongly now and you can feel the crotch of your panties starting to get slightly wet and slick with your fluids. Your nipples are fully erect and your breasts shift and sway as you start to bob back and forth faster and faster on my pulsing cock.

"Fuck that's good... you're a good little cock sucker aren't you?" I ask.

You mumble a response around my thick meat just as I suddenly pull you up by your hair causing my cock to pop out of your mouth. You look at me in with a surprise mix of dread and excitement coursing through you. "Turn around. Turn around and lean on the desk. I'm going to show you what happens when you try and steal from me."

Slowly you turn away from me, leaning across the cold desk to take your weight on your elbows. Just as you settle your weight you feel a sharp hot pain across your right ass cheek accompanied by a sharp noise. "Fuck! Ouch." You yelp as I smack my hand down on your left ass cheek.

"Shut up. You had this coming" Smack. "Steal from me would you?" Smack. "I'll show you." Smack. "After this you'll never steal again." Smack.

Again and again my hand smacks down hard on your ass. Your cheeks are burning and you have to bite your lip to stop from crying out loud.

You feel my other hand slide up your inner thigh, brushing across your lace clad pussy and feeling the damp crotch before suddenly wrenching the flimsy fabric to the side. You feel my hard fingers stroking your slick wet labia causing you to jump and shudder. A moan, part excitement and part fear escapes you as a finger slowly parts your pussy lips and slides into you. Hard and warm it pushes deep into your wet tunnel.

With the new distraction you had hardly even noticed that I had stopped spanking you until my other hand suddenly grabbing a handful of your hair, pinning you in place and pushing you down slightly. Your heavy tits are now pressed against the cold table top and your nipples stiffen further with the cold. My finger slips out of you and you shudder as you feel the blunt heat of my cock head suddenly press against your labia.

"Oh, God." You gasp as I slowly push forward, stretching your pussy lips as the hot head of my cock penetrates you.

I pause with just the head of me in you for a second before suddenly thrusting forwards hard and deep burying half of my hard thick shaft in your throbbing pussy. You cry out with a mix of pleasure and discomfort. And again a second later as I push the rest of my hot cock deep into you, you can feel me stretching your pussy wide open. Hot hard pulsing meat buried deep inside of you, filling you. You can feel my heavy balls resting against your pussy and clit as I start to thrust into you causing them to slap against you with each inward thrust.

We are both gasping and moaning now with every deep, hard thrust. My cock plunges in and out of you; the sounds of my thighs hitting yours and the wet sound of my manhood pushing in and out, in and out of your soaking wet pussy. Every thrust feels deeper than the last and each inwards push sends a pulse of warm pleasure radiating out from your pussy through your body. Still held by the hair you start to push back against me. Meeting each thrust with one of your own.

My cock feels so big and hard inside of you. Stretching you and making you groan and gasp as the pulses of pleasure get more and more intense as they start to build towards a peak. You can hear me starting to gasp with each thrust too, and you feel my cock swell even bigger inside of you.

The thought of me getting ready to cum inside of you like this, partially forced and without a condom sends your pussy into spasms. The hard rapid thrusts get more insistent and I am pulling you back onto me by your hair with each thrust. Your nipples drag back and forth across the hard cold surface of the table. Your pussy pulses stronger and stronger, hot waves of pure pleasure radiate through you as your body suddenly locks and starts to spasm as your orgasm rips through you.

"Oh, God... Oh fuck..." you cry out as my cock plunges harder and faster. Your pussy is starting to spasm on my cock, gripping me tight inside of you.

The added stimulation of hearing and seeing you cum on my cock is too much for me as I plunge forward as hard and deep as I can. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

I gasp as you feel my cock start to jump and spasm inside of you, spurt after spurt of hot thick cum rushes into your pussy; causing your own orgasm to intensify further still.

We moan and thrust together as our orgasms rip through us. Pussy and cock spasm together as cum starts to drain out of me and deep inside of your hot wet pussy, bodies shuddering and straining together.

Slowly we grind to a halt. Legs shaking, bodies sweaty and breath shuddering in and out as I slowly pull out of you. Leaving a cold void in your pussy where I was and you can feel our combined fluids leak out of your pussy and down those stocking clad thighs.