Cocky Clientele Ch. 01

Story Info
A receptionist's naughty reading habits get her in trouble.
958 words
3.47
45.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work in an office where most of the time I'm by myself. It's a good job and I enjoy it a lot although it can be very boring where there's no one else around on a slow day. The story I'm about to tell you happened on just such a day.

I was reading erotic stories online, just for something to do. I was in the mood and I wanted to be really horny when I got home to my man.

The door to the office usually beeps when it's opened, letting me know that someone is here, but sometimes it doesn't work, and people can walk in and I don't even realize it. I guess this must have been what happened. All of a sudden I got that feeling. You know the one. I was being watched. I turned around to see a rather large man standing behind me with a monstrous cock in his hand.

"Excuse me Sir." I said rather curtly, "but I would appreciate it if you would put that away, or I'll have no other choice but to call the police."

He didn't even budge except for his fist moving slowly up and down his giant member. He just looked at me straight me straight in the eye.

"Fine Sir. I already warned you. You leave me no other choice."

With that I turned back toward my desk and moved to pick up the phone. All of a sudden, he was leaning over me, grabbing my wrist just as my hand met the receiver.

"I don't think so girly." He said. "After all, you wouldn't want me to get in touch with your boss and tell him what you've been doing on company time."

I bristled at the idea of being blackmailed, but I really needed this job. I just couldn't afford to get fired. He saw the defeat in my eyes.

"I'll tell you what's going to happen." He said putting his cock back in his pants. I felt myself hope a little.

"First, we're gonna go and lock the back door. Then we're gonna come out here, and while I make myself look like a customer, you're gonna lock the front door."

I was defeated. My heart was beating like a tribal drum in my chest. What was this man planning on doing to me? Did I have any way out? Maybe! My cell phone was in my pants pocket. Maybe while I was in the back locking the door, I could dial 911 and leave it on. Whatever happened next, the operator would hear and send help.

I made my way through the storage room, thinking he had stayed behind in the office. I slowly pulled my phone out of my pocket and started dialing.

9-1-

"What the fuck do you think you're doing woman?" he bellowed

A hand came out fast and landed across the back of my head, not hard enough to knock me down, but definitely hard enough for me to know who was in charge.

"Lock the fucking door bitch." He spat out at me.

All hope was fading, and fast.

He followed close behind me as I made my way to the front door, which I quickly locked. I purposely didn't turn off the 'open' sign, hoping someone would see it and realize something was wrong.

"Now, back into the office you little slut. You need to be punished for reading such dirty things while you're supposed to be working."

He pushed me back into my chair rather roughly.

"Open your mouth bitch."

I didn't move. I squeezed my mouth shut as tight as I could. He didn't like this very much. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked hard. I cried out in pain, my mouth opening wide. He took advantage of the opportunity and shoved hit massive dick into my mouth. He barely got more than the tip in comfortably, but that wasn't enough for him. He moved his other hand to the back of my head and with both hands not in position, he started fucking my mouth.

I've never been a big fan of giving blow jobs, and having this huge tool forced down my throat was nothing short of horrifying.

"Mmmmmm." I gagged around his pulsating cock.

"Ohhhhh." He groaned, thoroughly enjoying himself.

Even at this point, he'd only managed to stuff half of his cock into my mouth. Now he decided that just wasn't enough. He pulled his dick almost all the way out of my mouth before violently slamming it back, this time the tip hitting the back of my throat. I screamed out in pain, my cry muffled by his quickly pumping dick.

"Fucking right you nasty cock sucking bitch whore!" he yelled out in pleasure.

I couldn't breathe, his giant member effectively blocking off my air ways. I felt myself start to get faint, and then my vision started getting dark. Not all at once. It was like a black fog slowly moving in at the edges of my field of vision.

Just then, his cock let out a cannon force shot of cum deep into my throat. He continued to shoot his hot seed into my mouth for what seemed like forever. Just as he was about to remove his cock from my mouth, I passed out. The last thing I remember before passing out was hearing someone pounding on the front door.

I was saved. Or was I?

To be continued...

This is my first submission to literotica and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'll try to get back to anyone who sends me a message.

If you like it, be sure, there's lots more where that came from.