Cocky Hairtiste Ch. 05

Story Info
Kate Winslett is taken anally.
1.1k words
4.15
50.3k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

Ken's enormous erection was near my face and sweat was now pouring from the heavy hair in my furry armpits. "Hhhmmmm I just love the amount of jet-black hair you have in your unshaven pits" Ken said as I could now feel the heat emanating from his throbbing erection. "Young man I said I haven't shaved my pit hair for more than 20 years. Its so long that it is more than six inches long". Julia Roberts hearing that took her tongue out of Kate's soaking pussy and got up and came towards me. "She's really hairy I just love her hirsuteness and isn't her armpit hair curly" she said glancing back at Kate writhing on the bed from an orgasm.

I gasped loudly as Julia Roberts touched the shaggy hair growth in my unshaven armpits and started pulling lovingly the long strands of tufty hair in my pits. I bent forward and swallowed his cockhead taking him in slowly. Ken moaned, "Lick it baby" as Julia started removing my panties and saw the thick brush of hair guarding my mons veneris. I spread my legs as Julia played with thick fluffy pubic hair as Ken's throbbing member moved slowly in and out of my willing mouth. He now was slowly fucking my mouth even as Julia put another finger into my wet hairy pussy.

I did my best to stuff more of Ken's dick into my mouth as Sam my lover walked into the room. Julia was also licking his massive balls. Sam surveyed the room and his eyes fell on the wanton Kate moaning as she fingered herself. Sam is quite a specimen with his bodybuilder type body and since he loved hirsute women he was surely turned on by the sensational hirsute Kate Winslett. I was running my tongue up and down the length of Ken' pole even as Julia had her mouth in my bushy armpits squeezing Ken's swollen balls along the way.

Kate was on the bed her arms locked behind her head and Sam my darling lover was staring at the heavy patches of her thick armpit hair. Though Kate is not as hairy as I am but she's the more famous star and he growing bulge in Sam's trousers was growing evidence of how he was being manipulated by Kate Winslett.

I was like a slut sucking Ken's outsized horse cock and Ken was not being slow as he ploughed my mouth as his massive penis. Kate started fondling Sam's equipment, which I could see was waiting to be unleashed. Her hands were busy rubbing his hardening dick and I knew from experience that Sam would fuck Kate hard if she did not release his massive dick. He loved anal sex and would tear her hairy asshole apart if she did not take out his prick and relieve him soon as he goes mad when a woman caresses his massive crotch.

Ken was working my mouth and his hips started to move as he was fucking my cock hard. I got more excited as Julia was now licking and wetting with her saliva my sweaty untrimmed armpits even as Ken was shoving prick down my throat. Julia's furry armpits were also sweating and her nipples were pointing out. I also started stroking her underarm hair with my free hand as my head bucked with the cock down my throat. Ken started groaning as he started shooting his load into my mouth.

Kate in the meanwhile had taken pity on Sam and gripped his massive cock through his trousers. Even after seeing his cock so many times it was a thing of beauty. Julia was pushing his hands into my armpit carpet. Kate was licking her lips as she knelt down before Sam and inserted her fingers inside the waistband of his trousers. Then she pulled his boxers down until his thick long cock sprang out and hit her face. She opened her mouth and started licking his cock. She parted her lips wide and managed to take half of him into her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down his shaft trying to take more of him in her mouth.

Julia presented her nipples to my mouth and put my tongue now enter her left armpit. The reddish hair was already slick with sweat and I licked the massive fur in her unshaven pits. "Darling I always wanted to be like you and I just cannot believe that you are kissing my underarm jungle which I have grown to be hirsute like you" Julia said.

Sam now took out his cock from Kate's mouth and turned her around. "Look at the amount of hair this slut has in her asshole" he said as he positioned himself behind her. He pushed his fingers inside her anal cavity as he put the head of his cock against her hairy anal entrance. He pushed his cock in half an inch as she resisted him but he pushed in another inch as all of his watched the wailing Kate take Sam in her asshole.

Ken was hard again and was playfully pushing his prick inside the heavy pelt of hair in my bushy armpits. Meanwhile Kate groaned in anguish "Stop you are killing me with huge pole of yours" as Sam pushed his prick deeper into Kate's tight anal entrance. Sam was really rocking her asshole as he shoved his large penis inside Kate's asshole. He was tearing her apart and I knew that Sam was in total command when he fucked a woman's asshole. Kate too was enjoying Sam's massive phallus.

Ken's prick was grazing the lush wet carpet of my untrimmed underarms as he his pecker fucked my armpits. Julia was helping pushing his hard cock in and out of my sweaty jet-black armpits. "I have never done it in a hairy armpit before" he shouted as he started pushing his cock into and out of my coarse furry armpits. Julia said, "Fuck my hairy armpit too" and Ken replied telling me "Raise your arms please I want to see the jet-black hair in your hairy armpits as I fuck Julia's red armpit hair". I raised my arms and the heavy pelt of hair cascaded out of my furry armpits as he jammed his prick into the slick pit hair of Julia Roberts. He began to fuck her armpit hair hard as he stared at the lush bush in my luxuriant underarms.

Kate was arching back as her ass was taking in his entire penis. He literally tore into her as she started cuming her face filled with lust as his juices pulsated in her tight hairy asshole. Sam I could see from his eyes was ready to cum as he shouted "You hairy slut I am going to drown you in my cum and he started shooting his jism into her asshole holding her hairy armpits.

Julia was also enjoying her first armpit fuck as her lover pumped his member into her armpit forests depositing his seed in her lush untrimmed armpits.

belab
belab
344 Followers