Code Name: Blue Goat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kleincox
kleincox
119 Followers

When we got back to her apartment Rachel told me that Cindy would be out most of the evening so we'd have to place to ourselves. "So let's play a game," she said as we prepared dinner.

"What kind of game?" I inquired cautiously

"You guess what color panties I have on and we'll do you fantasy first. If you don't guess correctly, I go first."

"How many chances do I get?"

"Just one."

I looked her over. Was she matching her panties to her skirt or was it her top? I tried to recall what color panties she was wearing this morning or last night. I had no idea.

"Pink?" I guessed

"Nope. You lose. I'm not wearing any panties." She lifted her skirt, exposing her naked pussy.

"Damn! That was my fourth guess." I said playfully. "So what will it be?"

"Oh, I'll tell you later."

As we ate dinner I tried to pry what she had in mind out of her. By she wasn't offering any information. We drifted in and out of other topics until our dinner was complete. "So what are we doing now?" I asked clearing off the plates?

"How about we just cuddle a bit in front of the TV."

Seemed an odd start to a sexual fantasy but it was her gig so TV it was.

We surfed channels for a bit before settling on a boring documentary on frogs. Rachel climbed onto my lap and we made out like teenagers, kissing and groping. She adjusted her skirt and situated herself on my lap so that she was facing me and her naked sex was pressed against my rock hard cock that was imprisoned in my jeans. She was grinding away and driving me crazy. I was getting more and more horny and my crotch was getting hotter and hotter. Rachel came up for air, leaned back smiled wickedly at me. "How are you feeling?"

"Incredible. So was your fantasy dry humping me?"

Just then Cindy arrived back home unexpectedly. "Can't you two do that somewhere else?" she said disgusted at the sight of us. Rachel climbed off of me, stepped back and grinned. She was looking at my lap and soon Cindy joined her gaze. "What?" I said.

"Rach," Cindy began, "if he is going to keep that up, I'm going to insist that you put a diaper on him." Rachel started to laugh. "That's a good idea."

I was totally confused. With the absence of Rachel on my lap a cool sensation began in my lap. In bewilderment I looked down at my crotch and noticed a big wet spot. She had done it to me again. It totally looked like had peed but it was Rachel that had peed to make it look like I wet myself. "I... I... I didn't..." I stammered

"Oh Rach, he doesn't even know that he pissed his pants. That's pathetic." Cindy grabbed me by my arm and pulled me off the couch. "Ok Mister Pissy Pants," she said dragging me to the bathroom, "come with me." I looked to Rachel for help but she seem too amused by the situation

to provide any relief.

Reaching the bathroom, Cindy yanked my pants and underwear down and forcefully put me on the toilet. "You stay right here while I talk to Rachel," she commanded. I could hear Cindy and Rachel's voices but had trouble hearing what was said but then I heard Rachel loudly exclaim, "YOU'RE KIDDING! Really?" The she started laughing hard. I got up to see what was the big joke but by that time Cindy was back and scowling at me. "I told you to say where you were. I hope this isn't an indication that we are going to have more problems."

"No ma'am." I replied instinctively

"Good," she said with a smile. "Now come with me." I reached down to pull up my pants but Cindy smacked my hand. "Just like that Mister Pissy Pants."

Waddling I followed her out of the bathroom and into the living room where Rachel waited with something odd in her hand. Rachel's laughter has subsided to just a big grin. I wasn't sure what part of this was her fantasy but I was sure I was in the middle of it. I decide that I would play along for her and resigned myself to be obedient.

"I anticipated you'd have more problems so I bought Rachael some supplies. Now lay down," Cindy commanded. I waddled over to Rachel and laid down at her feet. All of this was a bit kinky to me and my dick started to react by getting hard. "Now Rachel, you need to work fast because sometime little boys like to squirt while getting their diaper changed." Rachel giggled at that and quickly slide an adult diaper under my butt. Before encasing my erection in the diaper she gave it a couple of tugs.

Cindy ignored her actions and continued her instruction, "I think that he shouldn't put those wet pants back on but just wear his t-shirt around so it will be easier to check if he has wet again." For a moment I started to think this was Cindy's fantasy that I was playing out. Rachel helped me up and the three of us watched some TV.

Seem like every few minutes Cindy was looking over to see if I wet my diaper. Rachel was enjoying the fact that she could tease me about having to wear a diaper. I was starting to enjoy the attention and liked playing along. "You know I'll never wet this think." I whispered to Rachel.

"We'll see," she said with a wink. "We just need to keep you hydrated." She brought me a large glass of water and encouraged me to drink.

"You have to drink as much as me," I challenged her, "and we'll see who has a problem first.

"Deal," she said confidently. And she was true to her word. Glass for glass we both downed three big glasses of water. Cindy was rooting for her roommate and betting against me. When I started on my fourth glass I was starting to feel sick, like I was waterlogged. "We better stop before I throw up." I said.

"Fine with me," Rachel said triumphantly. "I've got to go potty anyway." She got up and headed to the bathroom. I tried to follow but ended up on the floor with cramps.

"That's not fair" was all I could manage. From where I lay on the floor I could see Rachel sitting on the toilet with a great look of relief on her face. My face was contorted with pain. I had to pee really bad but just couldn't seem to release it.

Cindy noticed that there was something really wrong with me and showed genuine concern. She joined me on the floor and put my head in her lap. Stroking my hair like I was a little child, she encouraged me to just relax. At first I couldn't, but under Cindy's gentle hand and warm compassion I started to straighten out and relax. In moments I found myself stretched out looking peacefully up at Cindy. From that angle her tits looked huge. Her eyes were focused on my crotch and her smile slowly widened. I could feel the pee start slowly and then it was like a damn broke flooding my diaper. The sensation was almost orgasmic. My body went limp and my eyes rolled back in my head. The feeling of hot urine flooding over my crotch and butt was unbelievable. My dick was completely limp and I could have sworn that I came.

- 6 -

Cindy seem very pleased with the situation. Rachel rejoined us and noticed that I had flooded my diaper. "I guess I win" She said. Both Rachel and I were surprised when Cindy asked, "Rach, do you mind if I change him?"

Rachel paused a moment then said, "No, I think I've got this." She seemed stunned by her roommates behavior. Still laying in Cindy's lap, Rachael removed the soaked diaper from me and began to put me in a dry one when Cindy interrupted hastily, "You really should wipe him off or he'll get a rash. I got some baby wipes too, they're in that bag over there." Rachel looked up at her in disbelief but reached over and grabbed the bag. She opened the bag and chuckled. "What were you planning with this?" Rachael said pulling out a pacifier. I looked at the pacifier then up at Cindy then I noticed something interesting. I could see Cindy's hard nipples. She was really getting of on this. Now it was my turn to play.

Without moving and trying not to give too much away I said, "No way. I'd rather suckle on Cindy's tits than to let you put that in my mouth." Rachel's jaw dropped. She looked at me then looked at Cindy. Cindy looked at Rachel then down at me. I looked at Cindy then at Cindy's hard nipples. We seemed to be frozen in time, as if no one wanted to make the first move.

Cindy's breathing became shallow as I reached my hand up under her shirt. I gently brush her nipple over her bra. Time snapped back and event moved quickly. Cindy pulled up her shirt and released her breast from her bra and guided her nipple towards my mouth. Rachel gasped but didn't say anything. I closed my eyes as sucked lightly on Cindy's breast.

Rachel decided to join in by lightly touching my raging cock. Her gentle touch was once again drawing me close to orgasim. The complete kinkiness of the whole thing was making me so horny. It didn't take long before my dick was spewing cum onto my stomach.

"See, Rach," said Cindy breathlessly, "I told you little boys are prone to squirting if you don't get them covered." Rachel chuckled but continued to lightly caress my genitals. All the while suckled away on Cindy's breast. I could feel Cindy working a hand under my head so she could attend to her own needs between her legs. Rachel pushed my legs up so she could get her crotch closer to mine. I could feel her pubic hair brushing against my asshole as she slowly humped me. Even though my penis was going limp from my recent orgasim I still found the whole experience very erotic.

Rachel shifted and I felt something enter my ass. In surprise I opened my eyes and looked at Rachel. Releasing my lips from Cindy I cried out, "What are you doing?" That got Cindy's attention too. "Where were you hiding that carrot?" Cindy asked.

Rachel didn't answer but started to ram her crotch against the vegetable that was then violating me. A look of ecstasy was shown across her face. I was slightly uncomfortable but not in pain so I just rolled with it and focused my attention back on Cindy's breasts.

Rachel's pounding gained speed but I could tell she was getting sexually frustrated.

"Holy shit!" Cindy exclaimed breaking the mood. With all the jostling around and my recent ejaculation my limp dick was leaking more than just sperm. "Rach, he's peeing again."

"Good!" Rachel exclaimed and started to laugh. The wackiness of the event came crashing down on us and we all cracked up. Rachel pulled the carrot out of my ass, Cindy pulled her hand out of her pants and covered her breasts while I started to sit up.

"Oh no you don't." Rachel said. "I still need to get your diaper on you." I laid back down and let her finish diapering me. Our little crowd dispersed quickly and I soon found myself laying next to Rachel on her bed. "So why am I still in this stupid diaper?" I asked

"You peed yourself." She replied matter-of-factly.

"That was your fault."

"You still did so in there you'll stay until morning."

"So," I said, cuddling into her. "When is it my turn?"

"Your turn for what?" She seem surprised at the question.

"You said we could try anal sex." I was starting to worry she did remember.

"But we did tried anal sex. Didn't you like it?"

"Sticking a carrot in my ass was your idea of anal sex?" I was getting frustrated.

"Maybe you should have been more specific," she said with a wink. "Just kidding you big baby. I'll let you put your dick in my pooper soon. But I'm a bit worn out tonight." I was too but at least there was hope in the future.

- 7 -

I woke up Sunday morning mostly refreshed. I need to pee bad so I crawled out off bed. Rachel reached out and ask, "Where are you going?"

"Got to take a leak."

She poked my diaper.

"Aw come on. It's morning I'd rather just do this normally." I retorted

Rachel just sweetly smiled at me but didn't say a word.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I insisted getting more desperate to pee

I headed out of Rachel's room with her trailing behind me. To my surprise I found the bathroom door locked. I looked at Rachel accusingly. "It's Sunday," she replied. "Cindy takes a long bath on Sunday mornings. In disbelief I tried the door again, then I knocked. "I'm taking a bath. Go away." Cindy said behind the locked door.

I looked at Rachel feeling more desperate, "Don't you have to go too?"

"Nope. I get up earlier on Sunday's so I can get to the bathroom." She was enjoying this.

"What am I going to do?" I pleaded

Rachel just poked my diaper again.

"I'll wait. Where's my clothes? I want to get changed out of this diaper."

"Suit yourself but Cindy will be a while and I don't think you want to pee your pants again."

"SHIT!" I was feeling trapped.

Rachel smiled and walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I stood there for a moment trying to figure out what to do. I started dancing around trying to hold it. Then I started to rationalize. I had done this before and I didn't have any good alternatives. I resigned myself to peeing in the diaper. But somehow I just couldn't do it. I joined Rachel in the kitchen where she was bending over to look in the fridge. Her nightie was pulled up exposing her ass. My thoughts drifted quickly to the promise from the night before. Despite my desperation to relieve my bladder, I reached out and ran a finger along her ass crack. She clinched up for a moment then relaxed. "You really think you can do that now?" She said from over her shoulder, not moving away from my touch. I didn't respond but I spread her ass cheeks exposing her anus. Rachel closed the fridge door but remained bent over. "If you think you are up to it, now's your chance."

My heart was racing and my mind was on only one thing, getting my dick in her pooper. My cock was semi-hard with the change to live out a fantasy. I lightly rubbed the tight muscle wondering if I could penetrate it. "Umm..." Rachel said. "If you don't mind could I'd like if you would use some lubricant. There's some olive oil in the cupboard that will work good." I retrieved the oil not questioning her knowledge in the matter. Putting a few drops on her asshole I worked my index finger around the sphincter dipping in just a bit. Rachel gasped when I finally pushed my finger all the way in. I finger fucked her hole for a moment and Rachel began to moan. I could feel her contract against my finger as I tried to work another one in.

"Hurry Honey, I don't know how much more time we'll have before Cindy gets done with her bath." That was all the encouragement I needed to proceed. I pulled off the diaper and realized something important. Though the desperate need to pee had been pushed to the back of my mind but my body knew it was a priority. My dick just couldn't get fully erect. I tried to push past her well lubricated orifice but I just wasn't hard enough. The desperation to pee was only greater than my desperation to fuck her asshole. Still holding her cheeks apart for me she said, "Come on here's your chance. Take it." I kept mashing my dick against her back door but it just wasn't going to happen.

"I can't." I finally said.I had to pee too bad. Rachel looked back at me and said, "Well, it must be my turn again." She stood up and pushed me to the floor. She put the diaper back on me and with a sweet smile sat on me, straddling the diaper so her naked crotch was positioned over my now deflating penis. That was the last straw. I once again flooded my diaper. Rachel had a look of surprise on her face. "Wow. That's incredible," she exclaimed. "I can feel you peeing your diaper."

Cindy came into the kitchen wearing just a towel around her not expecting for us to be there. From where I laid on the floor I could see up her towel. It looked as if Cindy had never trimmed her pubic hair in her life. I was mesmerized by the sight. "What are you two doing now?" She asked impatiently. "He's peed himself again." Rachel said climbing off me to reveal that I had a wet diaper. "Good thing you keep him in diapers" She said bending down to examine the situation. The view went from good to great. I was starting to get hard. Cindy reached down and pulled open the diaper. "Looks like he enjoys it too." She said noticing my growing member.

"I think," Rachel said flatly, "he's more excited about seeing your pussy."

"What?" Cindy yelped. She looked at me and realized that she was giving me quite a show. Embarrassed she bolted from the room. Rachel smack my cock and said, "That was rude."

" Couldn't help it, sorry." I chuckled and got up.

"Well, you get to clean yourself up this time and don't forget to throw that out," Rachel pointed to the wet diaper on the floor. I scooped it up triumphantly and disposed of it in the trash. I headed back to her bedroom in search of my clothes. Not seeing them immediately I yelled out to Rachel, "Where's my stuff?"

She appeared shortly in the doorway. "I'm still mad at you for peeping my roommate." she said with a pout. "I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to look she was just standing there." I pleaded

"Buy you got hard looking at her." I could tell she was hurt.

"That's just a physical reaction. I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you."

A smile came across her face, "Why don't you try on the clothes I got for you yesterday?"

Rachel handed me a pair of jeans and plain white t-shirt. "No underwear?" I asked

"We'll see." was her reply. She pulled out a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt so we were matching. The only difference in our outfits was my lack of underwear. Coordinating couples clothing had always been a no-no for me but I was trying to make amends so I didn't complain.

I struggled to get into the jeans. They fit my waist but were a bit baggy in the hips and tight in the crotch. Once dressed Rachel pulled me to the mirror so I could see how much we matched.

"Looks like we are wearing the same clothes," I said. I turned and looked over my shoulder. Shocked, I made a discovery. "These are the same clothes!" The stitching on the back pockets matched exactly the stitching on her pockets. She had bought a pair of women's jeans in my size. "Is this one of your things?" I asked.

"Maybe," she replied slyly

"Ok, fine. At least it's jeans and not a skirt."

"Really?" she said excitedly, "One more thing?"

"What? You want me to wear a bra?"

"You don't have the chest for that, but..." she fished a pair of panties out from the bag that matched the pair she was wearing.

"Really? You want me to wear matching panties too?"

"Yes. In for a penny, in for a pound."

I took the underwear from her, took off the jeans and put them on. To say they didn't fit well would be an understatement. The way they were tight on my crotch, the soft silky fabric and the lacy waist and leg bands; everything was foreign about them. But I had agreed to this so I slide the jeans back on and looked to see what Rachel had in mind next. She wasn't wearing a bra either and I could tell that she was turned on by this.

"You look fine. No one will notice."

"You are a very strange girl," I said slowly

"Too strange?"

"Getting there," I joked. She laughed and pinched my ass. "Come on you. Let's go for a walk."

I glanced in the mirror one more time to assure myself that it wasn't too obvious that my apparel didn't match my gender. We walked like a normal couple, laughing and enjoying each other's company. Despite Rachel's odd sexual tastes I found myself deeply in love with her.

- 8 -

We walked to a local restaurant and had brunch. One of the TVs playing the news reported on the fire that burned down my apartment. A wave of anxiety washed over me as thoughts of loss pushed their way to the front of my mind. With a the kinky stuff we were doing I had all but forgotten that I had lost everything. "After we're done, let's go check on your place," Rachel said tenderly, touching my arm.

When we arrived I lost what remaining hope I had that anything was still there. The whole place was still taped off so I checked with the apartment management. My place was listed as 'total loss' and they recommended that I call my insurance guy and start the process as soon as I could. Rachel was great through the whole thing, really supportive. "You have a place to stay and you are safe," she reminded me. "Let's go get you some work clothes and then let's get drunk."

kleincox
kleincox
119 Followers