Code Name Tequila Ch. 15

Story Info
May fucks for fun and Ria fucks for information.
6.9k words
4.73
17.9k
6

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May woke up hours after the injection on the plane to find herself lying in a bed in a small, dark concrete room. Turning her head to the left, she could see April lying on another bed, fast asleep. May, still groggy looked around the room. There was a window and a door, both open, so she knew that at the very least she wasn't a prisoner, at least in the room. She tried to get up, but found herself to weak to move, and instead fell back down on the bed and into a deep slumber.

Over the next three days, Patterson continued the intensive hormone and drug treatments for both May and April. The treatments seemed to zap all the girls energy, and they spent all their time lying in the beds, most of the time sleeping. Patterson had even laid out bed-pans for the girls to take care of their biological needs.

Four times a day, May would be woken. A young girl in her late teens, or perhaps a year into her twenties, would come in and feed her. Each meal was soup, a thick broth that was easy to swallow, spooned out by the pretty, olive skinned girl with the long, dark hair.

At one of the meals May pointed to April and asked the girl, "is she all right?"

The girl just looked confused. "Es sano?" May tried again, this time in what little Spanish that she knew.

The girl smiled and nodded. "Si, ella esta bien," she replied, before offering another spoon of the soup to May.

Finally, after three days of barely having enough energy to lift her head, May awoke and felt good. She was still a little groggy and weak, but felt much more energy than before. May sat up in bed, and was about to stand up when Dr. Patterson walked into the room.

"May, you are awake. How are you feeling?" He said, smiling.

"Groggy, but much better," she said.

"Yes, one of the side-effects of the treatment is extreme weakness, but the intensive part of the treatment is over for now, and so that weakness should be working out of your system," he said as he walked over to May's bedside. "More importantly though, do you feel more feminine?"

May sat silently for a moment, reflecting on the question. She looked down at her body. She was clothed in nothing but a t-shirt that showed off a touch of mid-rift and a pair of panties. The most obvious change was her breasts, which while still small had grown appreciably in the last three days. May also noticed that her hips seemed to flair out slightly, rather than the previous straight line that most men had. She examined her arms, noting that the hair on her arms was thinner and lighter than before. May ran her hand over her face. Even after three days of not shaving, her face was still quite smooth, with only a hint of hair on her upper lip. Even that hair seemed softer than before.

"Yes, I do. Do I look more feminine?" she asked.

Patterson nodded and smiled. "Yes, you do. I bet you for stood up, you'd also notice that your bum had filled out a bit," he said.

May stood up and looked over her shoulder at her ass, which did seem slightly more rounded than before. "Wow," she said, running her hands over her ass. "That's incredible!"

May turned around, and couldn't help but notice that despite all her otherwise feminine characteristics, she still had one very masculine trait, and it was very visible. Her cock was rock hard, pushing against the fabric of her little panties. Upon seeing her own hard dick, she realized how horny she was. "God, I am so randy right now," she said. "Is that a side-effect of the treatment as well?" she asked.

Patterson laughed. "No, the treatment shouldn't have any impact on your sex drive. More likely, your body is coming to the realisation that while you have been sleeping the last three days, you haven't been able to release any sexual tension. It'd be evident, especially if you were used to daily release."

May blushed slightly. She had been having a lot of sex recently, and even before that, when before the transition when she was a man, she had masturbated every day.

Patterson nodded at her hard-on. "Go on and take care of it, if you want," he said. "I'll leave you in private. Unless, of course, you want me to stick around..."

"Yes, why don't you stick around," May said, lying back down on the bed. She slipped off her panties, freeing her cock. It was rock hard and smacked up against her belly, the skin on the cock taut and bright red.

May reached a hand up under her shirt, and pushed it up to reveal her small breasts. She ran her hands over her small mounds. They were fleshy and soft, and May moaned softly as she kneaded them. May figured that she was now an A cup, maybe stretching towards a B. Her nipples hardened as her palms and fingers ran over them, and May noted that the nipples were longer and harder than she had before.

She continued to rub her small breasts with her left hand as she ran her right hand down her body, over her flat stomach until it reached her hard cock. The dick jerked involuntarily at the touch of her fingers. May gently grasped her cock and stroked it lightly. She was so horny she could already feel the cum rising in her cock. She wanted the pleasure to last, though, so she just gently played with her dick for a few more stroked, before moving her hands down to her scrotum.

May massaged her almost hairless scrotum, noticing again that the hair on her ballsack felt softer and thinner like the rest of the hair on her body. She rubbed her balls with her palm and reached down with her middle finger to her ass. May pressed the tip of her finger against her asshole, which relented slightly to let the tip of her finger in. Her nipples hardened and her cock bounced up and down on her stomach with involuntary spasms at the pressure her applied to her asshole.

Wanting more, May brought her hand to her mouth and sucked on her middle finger, lubbing it with spit. She returned her hand to her crotch, her palm rubbing her ballsack as she positioned her finger over her asshole. The now wet finger slid in easy to her asshole. May pumped it in and out of her asshole, tossing her head back, closing her eyes and letting out a prolonged moan of pleasure.

When May opened her eyes, she saw Dr. Patterson standing at her bedside. He had removed his slacks and underwear, and his cock was hard. May continued to finger fuck her ass with her right hand, but reached up with her left hand to rub the cock of the doctor. She ran her finger over the head, feeling the tip already wet with pre-cum, and then gripped the shaft and stroked it.

Patterson watched as May stroked his cock while shoving one, and then two fingers into her asshole. Amazingly, it appeared that May's cock got even harder as she finger fucked her bunghole. The hard dick was laying against her stomach, almost reaching up to her belly button.

May released Patterson's cock long enough to shove her hand in her mouth, moistening it with her saliva. She then returned her right hand to Patterson's cock, and stroked it with her wet hand.

May plunged a third finger into her asshole, against closing her eyes and relishing the pleasure of feeling her ass slowly opening up to her digital manipulation. She pushed her three fingers in and out of her butt, eyes closed lost in a world of her own pleasure.

Patterson let out a moan and brought May back to focus. She turned her head sideways and saw the hard dick of Patterson bobbing in front of her. She released his cock from her hand, and took him in her mouth, pushing herself down on his cock. Patterson reached out and gently grabbed the back of her head, guiding her up and down on his hard shaft. With her right hand, May cupped Patterson's balls, gently massaging them as she sucked on his dick.

May's own cock was still rock hard. Patterson reached down and gently stroked her cock. He was amazed at how taut it felt, almost like the skin was about to break. It was obvious that May was very horny. As Patterson stroked her cock, May continued to finger fuck herself and suck on Patterson's dick.

After a minute of sucking, May pulled herself off Patterson's cock and started to lick his balls. Patterson let her suck on his scrotum for a few moments before gently pushing her head down. May followed Patterson's lead willingly, first licking his taint until her tongue found his asshole. Patterson put one leg up on the bed, opening his legs and giving May unfettered access to his asshole. Without another instruction, May plunged her tongue into Patterson's ass.

Patterson moaned loudly and his legs shook as May's tongue first entered him. His asshole opened up easily, letting May get her tongue deep into his butt. May shoved her tongue as far into Patterson as she could, her lips pressing up against the skin of his ass.

Patterson reached down and tweaked May's nipples. May arched her back, pressing her breasts up into the air, urging Patterson to play with them. He obliged, using both hands to massage her tits and play with her hard nipples as May tongue fucked his asshole.

All the while, May continued to finger fuck her asshole.

"You really like having that asshole filled up," Patterson said.

May took her mouth off Patterson's ass long enough to say, "almost more than playing with my cock," before plunging her tongue back into the doctor's tight hole.

"That's a good sign. You are really starting to become a girl now, when you like being filled up and fucked more than you want to fuck anyone else," Patterson said.

Before replying, May plunged her tongue deeper into Patterson's asshole and her fingers deeper into her own asshole. With her other hand, she let her fingers run over the balls and grasp the Patterson's cock. Removing her tongue from Patterson's asshole, she looked up at him and licked his balls. "Mmm, I think I am becoming addicted to cock," she said. "I love it when I have cocks inside me."

Patterson smiled and patted May's ass. "I bet you'd like to get something bigger than your fingers in that asshole of yours, wouldn't you?"

May nodded, and rolled over onto her left side and grabbed her right leg, pulling it forward and presenting her ass to Patterson. Patterson crawled onto the bed and knelt behind May's ass. He grabbed his dick and ran the tip of it along May's ass crack, his white cock standing out against May's latina brown skin.

Patterson put his index finger into his mouth, and then brought it down to May's asshole. He presses his finger gently against her asshole, and it partially gave way. He started to move slowly into her asshole with his finger, but May grabbed his hand and thrust it down, pushing his finger into her up to his knuckle. She moaned as Patterson moved his finger in and out of her asshole.

Patterson pulled his finger out, grabbed his cock and pressed the tip of his hard dick against her asshole. May's asshole opened and the tip slide in. May wiggled her ass back and forth, finding a comfortable position as Patterson pushed head head of his dick into her. Despite having finger-fucked herself with three fingers, Patterson still found May's ass tight. He let a gob of saliva drop down onto his dick. The spit provided enough lubrication for his cock to press down into May's asshole.

Patterson started to slowly pump in and out of May's ass. May started to moan louder as Patterson continually increased the pace of his strokes. May reached up with left hand to knead her left tit, her mouth open in an O and her eyes closed. She moved her ass up and down in rhythm with Patterson's thrusts, which were now at a high pace.

Patterson reached down and put as hand on her ass, using it to direct May to move her ass up and down in perfect timing with his thrusts, allowing him to press deeply into her tight hole before pulling almost all the way out.

After 5 minutes of deep thrusting, Patterson pulled almost all the way out. With just the tip of his cock still in her asshole, Patterson moved in and out using small strokes. The rim of his cock head popped in and out of May's asshole. Patterson grunted with pleasure at the feeling of his cock head being constantly massaged by the strong muscles of May's sphincter.

Patterson pulled out, and May took a moment to massage her asshole. It felt nice to have the cool air on it, but it didn't take long until she was ready to be filled up again.

May rolled over onto her right side and brought her legs up towards her chest, her asshole presented for Patterson and her cock sticking out from behind her. Patterson knelt behind May again and pressed inside her, while May reached down, grabbed her cock and started to stroke it.

Patterson had his hand on top of May's ass, the white skin of his hand appearing like a ice-cap atop the mountain of May's buttocks. May stroked her dick, swollen and red, calling out a series of exclamations. "Oh, oh, God. Yes, oh, yes. Patterson, fuck me. Yes, fuck me!"

May could not take any more, and she exploded into an orgasm, white cum splattering out from her cock and onto her leg. Patterson pumped furiously as May stroked every last drop of cum out of her red, bulging penis.

Patterson pulled out of May's ass so she could roll over onto her stomach. She raised her ass into the air and reached back to her asshole. She rubbed her cum soaked hand all over her ass, lubricating her enticing hole even further with her own cum. She shoved her finger into her butthole, spreading her white juice deep into her.

Patterson smiled and climbed behind her. He grabbed her ass, hoisted it further up in the air, and pressed himself inside her. His cock slid in easily now, her ass already worked open with his previous fucking and now additionally lubbed with May's cum.

Patterson . Despite having just cum, May's cock was still hard, and the engorged, crimson cock banged up and down against her stomach as Patterson thrust himself deeply inside her.

"Most girls stop being so horny after they've cum," Patterson said, practically panting with the effort of fucking May.

"Shut up and fuck me," May moaned breathlessly.

Patterson obliged, and thrust himself in and out May's ass. He was close to coming, he announced, and pressed himself as deeply as he could into her butt. May's face was driven down into the pillow as Patterson pressed himself against her. "Oh fuck," he screamed, releasing his load into May's asshole. Patterson slowly moved himself in and out of her ass until every drop of his semen was left inside her.

Patterson pulled out and stood up. He watched as May stuck her fingers into her ass, pulled them out covered with his cum, and then sucked on them.

"You REALLY ARE a dirty slut," Patterson said.

May smiled and laughed. She was, she knew it, and she loved it.

* *

"Meet me at Patio Circular at Cerro Santa Lucia at 4," said the text message that beeped on Gabriela's phone.

Gabriela looked at her watch. It was three in the afternoon, and the last of the sponsors were filing out of the lunch reception that Cabo Blanco Tequila had held at the track. If she grabbed a taxi right now, she could make it to downtown by four, but it could be tight. "I might be a bit late," Gabriela sent back via text, and then shut her phone.

Across the room, Ria's phone buzzed. She looked at it, and read the exchange that Gabriela had just had with her contact. "You'll be more than a bit late," Ria thought to herself.

Gabriela rushed out of the Cabo Blanco Pavillion at the race track, and started heading towards the exit where the taxi stand was. She heard a car coming up behind her and turned around. "Oh, thank God," she said. It was a taxi, and it was empty. Obviously returning from dropping off one of the VIPs, who were the only ones that could get with cars onto the grounds of the track. Gabriela waved the taxi down, and when it stopped she jumped into the back seat.

"Where to?" the driver said.

"Cerro Santa Lucia," Gabriela replied. "Do you know it?"

The driver nodded. "One of the most famous landmarks in the city. Lots of tourists go there. You from out of town?"

"Yes," Gabriela said. "Are you from Santiago?"

The driver smiled. "Not originally," he said. In fact, the Virginia State drivers' license in his wallet listed his address as being in Garrisonville, Virginia, United States of America, just a few towns away from the CIA's headquarters.

* *

Cerro Santa Lucia is hill in downtown Santiago, giving impressive views of the old part of the city. Walking up the hill, Ria was amazed at both the views of the old squares juxtaposed with newer buildings, but also the ornate staircases that criss-crossed up the hill. She heard a tourist behind her say that the views of Santiago from Santa Lucia are second best to only the views from Cerro San Cristobal to the north.

Ria was amazed how little of Santiago she had been able to see since arriving a week and a half earlier. Granted, she had spent almost half that time scotch-hopping across South America following Fernandez. Still, Ria had expected to get to see more of the locations she was getting to travel to. For a girl who hadn't travelled outside of Mexico until just a few months ago, she had been looking forward to seeing more of a the world. It felt like she was so busy chasing after the bad guys that she never had a moment to stop and look around.

"Speaking of bad guys," Ria said to herself as she came to the top of another pair of ornate steps. In front of her was a massive fountain, at the lip of which was standing Gabriela's contact. Ria identified the man easily, it was the same balding, bulging, sweaty man that had met with Gabriela at the mall the day before. She knew now that his name was Guillermo Martinez, information obtained from looking up the number from which Gabriela had received the text.

"Mr. Martinez," Ria said, approaching the man.

The man didn't say anything, his eyes just getting wide and his skin blanching white.

"My name is Ria. I am a friend of Gabriela's" Ria said, placing an emphasis on the word friend that suggested there was something more behind that word than just simple friendship. "I believe that she sent you a text that I was coming."

The man nodded. He had received a text, about 20 minutes after the first exchange between him and Gabriela, saying that she was unable to met with him but was going to send her friend Ria in her stead.

"Yes, yes," the man said, the blood returning to his face. "Is Gabriela alright?"

"Yes, she is fine. She is just... tied up with something else," Ria said. In fact, she was tied up with plastic handcuffs and strong nylon rope, currently being questioned by a CIA interrogator. He had been nice enough use Gabriela's phone to send Guillermo the previously mentioned text message.

"Good," the man replied to Ria's assertion that Gabriela was fine, though his voice was cold and distant. "The most important thing is, did she get videos we need?"

"Yes," Ria said, holding up a memory stick.

Guillermo smiled and grabbed at the stick. Ria yanked it away, and Guillermo frowned.

"Now, now, Guillermo, not so hasty. I was led to believe that you have something for me," Ria said. "Do you have something for me, Memo?" Ria asked, using a common nickname for Guillermo.

Guillermo frowned. "No one calls me Memo," he snarled, eyes in a hard squint.

Ria laughed. Guillermo might have been attempting to look hard and tough like an arctic wolf, but his doughy body and sweat covered brow made him appear more like a hairless panda bear. "I'll call you whatever I want to call you, Memo. Now, let's talk about what these pictures are worth to you."

Guillermo stared at Ria, but Ria simply looked at him with a sly smile. After 20 seconds of silence, Guillermo sighed and his shoulders dropped. "What do you want," Guillermo asked.

"Money, of course," Ria said.

"How much," Guillermo asked.

"Before I decide that, why don't you tell me what you are using these videos for. That will help me decide what they are worth," Ria said.

12