Code Name Tequila Ch. 19

Story Info
Chambers, April and May try to escape.
7.9k words
4.86
13.6k
7
0

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wooden rod smashed into the back of the shirtless Robert Chambers, causing him to wince with pain.

"Who are you working for," the interrogator called out in English.

Robert Chambers looked up and gave the same reply that he had been giving for the past hour of beating. "I am just a tourist. I was hiking in the jungle. I don't know what you are talking about," he said, replying in broken Spanish. Of course Chambers could speak excellent Spanish, but he wanted to sound like someone who had just started to learn the language. He also put a touch of a tremble in his voice, enough to make him seem like he could be a sincerely afraid tourist.

It didn't matter, though. The interrogator wasn't buying it. The wooden stick came crashing down on Chamber's back again. He howled with pain, and then slowly the world closed around him into darkness.

* *

Chambers opened his eyes. He was leaning against a tree, in a sunny field. Ria stood in front of him.

"You're hot," she said, running a hand along his forehead. "Let me cool you down," she said. Ria took a sponge from a bowl, and massaged Chambers forehead with the cool water.

"That's nice, Ria," he said, drifting off to sleep.

* *

April looked out the barred window towards the hut that contained Robert Chambers. The young girl, Alma, who seemed to do the cooking and cleaning around the camp, left the hut carrying a large bowl. Once away from the hut she removed a sponge from the bowl and dumped out red, blood-tinted water onto the ground. She wrung out the sponge, and April watched as more reddish water spilled onto the ground.

Since Chambers had arrived in camp, April and May were kept in their cabin under guard. While no one had made any specific accusations against the girls, the fact that they were American and Chambers was American was enough to cast suspicion upon them. April and May tried to suggest that the American was probably following Patterson, but the guards remained stone-faced and alert.

The day past slowly. In the early afternoon, April walked over and sat on May's bed. "We need to do something," April said quietly.

May nodded. "Agreed. I think we should make a move tonight to get Robert out and make a run for it. Not only would it be better for our long term prospects of life, but we need to get back in touch with Langley and let them know what is going on here."

The girls tried to come up with a plan to escape once darkness fell, but everything seemed too risky. However, fate provided them with a chance when the guards at their door were replaced in the early evening by Domingo and Esteban, the two guards that May had fucked by the camp fire.

"I think we just found our chance," May said, smiling at April.

April nodded. "Indeed," she said, licking her lips. Not only was this an opportunity to get Chambers out and escape, but also to have a little fun.

The girls waited until the camp was covered by darkness. Electricity was scarce this far out in the jungle. It had to be supplied by a large diesel generator. To save fuel, lights was usually quite early. By 9 o'clock the camp was dark and most of the soldiers had gone to bed, leaving just Domingo and Esteban awake outside April and May's door, another two guards outside the cabin with Robert Chambers inside, and guards patrolling the parameter of the camp.

May opened the door and smiled at Domingo and Esteban, who had a small kerosene hurricane lamp to light up the patch of ground in front of the cabin.

"Hey guys, how are you?" May asked.

Domingo and Esteban looked at each other, sly smiles creeping across their face. Esteban answered, "we are good. How are you and your friend?"

May ran a hand over her stomach, hooking the edge of her t-shirt and pulling it up until it revealed her small, olive skinned tits and rock-hard nipples. "Lonely," she said, running a finger over her left nipple, flicking it seductively. "If only we had some big, strong men to keep us company."

Domingo shook his head. "No, no. We shouldn't."

May playfully pouted. "That's too bad," she said. "I guess we'll just have to make due having fun by ourselves."

May left the door of the cabin open as she walked over to the bed where April was lying, naked with one hand playing with her tits and the other hand rubbing between her legs, running over her hard cock, scrotum and tickling her asshole. May hitched her thumbs into the waist of her jean shorts, and pulled them down, revealing her pert ass to the two soldiers standing at the door. May climbed onto the bed and straddled April's face. May grabbed her cock, and guided it down into April's mouth. April wrapped her lips around May's hard shaft, and started to suck it.

"Oh, wow," Domingo said under his breath as he watched April suck on May's cock.

May reached down and started to play with April's tits. April moved both her hands down between her legs. Her right hand rubbed her hard cock while her left hand explored her ass, her fingers slowly pushing into it and opening it up.

May looked over to the door, her eyes half closed and mouth open in a moan of pleasure. "Oh, fuck, she sucks such a good cock," May said. "It's too bad that she only has her fingers to pleasure her ass. It sure looks like she wants something more substantial in there."

Esteban swallowed hard. He looked over at Domingo, both men's faces betraying the desire they had to abandon their post and join the girls. They held firm, though they didn't take their eyes off the two girls.

May pulled her cock out of April's mouth and jumped off the bed. "April, throw those legs up in the air," May commanded. April lifted her legs into the air, spreading her ass cheeks wide and opening up her asshole. May knelt on the bed, grabbing April's legs and holding them high. The tip of May's cock brushed against April's asshole.

"I want you inside me," April said breathlessly. April reached down and grabbed May's cock, and pulled it into her asshole. Both girls moaned with pleasure as May pushed into April's ass.

Domingo felt his knees go weak. Esteban pressed a hand down onto his crotch, where his hard-on was impossible to hide.

May pushed in and out of April's ass with long, deep, slow strokes. April moaned with each slow thrust, her hands playing with her cock and tits alternatively.

Esteban undid the zipper on his fatigues, taking his cock in his hand. He started to stroke himself. Domingo looked over at Esteban amazed, but then shrugged and followed suit, undoing his pants and taking his cock in his hand.

May looked over and smiled. "You boys could stand there and whack off, or you could come over here and join us," she said.

Esteban and Domingo did not hesitate this time. Stepping out of their fatigue pants and tossing their t-shirts aside, the two men quickly walked towards the bed.

Esteban straddled April's head and slid his cock into her mouth. April greedily swallowed the entire length of the Esteban's shaft. Domingo grabbed May's head and pulled it towards his, kissing her deeply. May's hand grabbed onto Domingo's hard cock and started to stroke it furiously.

May pumped furiously in and out of April's ass and Esteban pushed himself in and out of April's mouth. May and Domingo continued to kiss, May's hand pumping Domingo's hard dick while Domingo's hands massaged May's ass and fingered her asshole.

May finally broke off the kiss with Domingo, putting a hand on top of his head and pressing him gently down. Domingo moved down May's body, kissing her neck, sucking on her nipples, kissing and licking her flat stomach. May continued to push him down, gently guiding his head as he reached her belly button away from her flat stomach and towards the bobbing, hard cock of April.

Domingo hesitated with his mouth poised over April's dick. It was one thing to let a transsexual suck his cock and to fuck her beautiful ass, but Domingo wasn't sure about taking a cock in his mouth. It seemed like crossing a line to him. May didn't relent, though, pressing his head down with increasing pressure. Finally, Domingo stopped resisting and took April's cock in his mouth.

At first he just sucked on the tip, letting his lips get used to the taste of her pre-cum covered skin. Then slowly, guided gently by May's hand, Domingo took more and more of April's cock in his mouth, until finally his lips touched the skin of April's balls, and he had the full length in his mouth.

May held Domingo's head down, and then started to really pump into April's ass. The fast, deep strokes caused April's hips to buck up and down, which in turn drove her cock in and out of Domingo's mouth. Domingo tried breathing through his nose, but couldn't help coughing and gagging a few times as April's dick drove deep to the back of his throat. Soon April's cock was slick with Domingo's saliva.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm going to come soon," May called out.

Esteban, his dick buried deep in April's mouth grunted out a reply that he was close to coming to.

"Yes," May said. "Let's cum at the same time and fill this slut up with our juice!"

Esteban and May started to pump furiously into April at either end, which in turn caused April's dick to press deeper and faster into Domingo's mouth.

May exploded first. "Fuck, yes!" she cried out, throwing her head back and shaking all over, like she was having a fit. Streams of cum shot out of her dick and flowed deep into April's anal cavity. "Fuck, yes," May repeated. "Cum in this slut's mouth, fill her up!" May cried out as a command to Esteban.

Esteban, eyes closed and face scrunched into a mask of agony and ecstasy, pumped his cock in and out of April's mouth until it finally burst like a busted dam, filling April's mouth up with his white, sticky cum. April sucked down and swallowed as much as she could, but some escaped and run down her chin.

Esteban, eyes still closed, leaned back, trying to catch his breath. He never saw the blow coming, he simply slumped over unconscious after May brought both hands down upon his neck.

Domingo, face buried in April's crotch as she pumped in and out of his mouth, didn't see the Esteban get knocked out, nor was he expecting the blow to the back of his head that turned his world black. His body slumped unconscious.

May jumped up off the bed and quickly gathered up the soldiers uniforms. She turned back to the bed to see April still furiously face fucking the unconscious Domingo.

"Jesus, April, stop or your drown the poor boy," she said, laughing.

April just grunted and exploded into Domingo's mouth. The cum shot up into his mouth, and then dribbled back out and covered April's balls and ran onto the bed sheet. Satisfied, April stood up and wiped down her cock, balls and ass with a towel. She looked up sheepishly at May. "I was just so close, I had to finish," she said, shrugging.

May rolled her eyes and tossed over one of the uniforms to April. "Put this on" she said.

The two girls put on the baggy fatigues of the unconscious soldiers, having to synch the belts tight around their waists to keep the pants from falling down. May dashed outside, and returned a moment later with a length of rope. Together, April and May bound up Esteban and Domingo, and gagged them with strips torn off the pillow cover. Ensuring their were suitably bound, the two girls looked at each other.

"Let's go and rescue Robert," April said.

May nodded, and the two girls silently crept out the cabin door and into the dark night of the camp.

Sneaking through the dark, April and May approached the cabin in which Robert Chambers was being held. From the safeness of the darkness, they surveyed the scene. Two guards were leaning against the wall of the cabin, rifles hung lazily around their shoulders. Between them, on the ground, was another small kerosine lamp, illuminating a small patch of ground just outside the front of the door.

The guards weren't expecting any trouble from inside the cabin, as Robert Chambers was securely tied to a post, and they weren't expecting any trouble from outside the cabin due to the parameter guards. That the two trannies being guarded in another cabin could be a threat was the farthest thing from their mind. The guards stared out into the darkness disinterestedly.

From the darkness emerged April, hands at her hips as she sashayed towards the two men. "Hello boys," she said.

The two soldiers looked at each other with confused looks. "Parar! Quédate quieto!" one of the guards - Javier - called out. April kept walking towards him. The two guards quickly reached for their rifles, fumbling with them until they were pointed at April. By the time they got them pointed in the right direction, though, April was already standing just two feet in front of them, the barrel of the rifles almost pressing against her stomach.

"Come on, boys, you wouldn't shoot a girl, would you?" April asked.

The two guards, not speaking any English, just stared at April. "Tenderse en el suelo!" Javier said loudly, motioning towards the ground.

"Okay, okay, take it easy, boys," April said, taking a step back and kneeling down. Javier kept his rifle pointed at April while the other guard - Arturo - put his rifle down, leaning it against wall of the cabin. He took out a pair of plastic zip cuffs, and walked around behind April, ready to cuff her.

Javier watched as his compatriot walked around behind the tranny, but then his world went black. He slumped to the ground, bleeding from the back of his head where the butt of the rifle had contacted it.

Arturo, on hearing his friend drop to the ground, looked up. May was standing over the unconscious Javier, rifle pointing straight at Arturo. Arturo realised that May was pointing his own gun at him, and blushed a bright red. He slowly raised his hands in the air.

April stood up and looked at Arturo. "Sorry things didn't work out between us," she said, winking at Arturo. April then raised her arm in the air, and brought her closed fist down upon Arturo's nose, breaking it and causing his to pass out from the pain.

April and May opened the door of the hut and dragged the two guards inside. May grabbed the kerosine lamp and pulled it in the room.

It was a small wooden hut with a square floor plan. The hut was void of furniture expect for a single chair, positioned facing a pillar in the middle of the room. The pillar rose from the floor up to the simple dried palm-leaf ceiling, holding it up.

It was too this pillar that Robert Chambers was tied up. He was barefoot and shirtless, wearing only a pair of dirty khaki pants. His torso was covered with cuts and bruises, and his face was puffy and bloodied.

May secured the guards with the plastic zip-cuffs while April went over to Chambers. She shook him gently. "Robert, Robert, are you okay?" she asked.

Chambers stirred and looked at April through puffy eyes. He looked at April with confusion, and then the light of recognition crossed his face. "Cho, is that you?" he said.

April blinked quickly. She hadn't been called by her last name in weeks, and it shocked her to suddenly hear it. It reminded her of her past life, before she started to transition to being a woman. Finally, she shook off her stupor and replied to him. "Yes, Chambers. Its me. Are you okay?"

Chambers let out a short chuckle, but it turned quickly into a cough. "I've been better," he said. "How is Ria?"

April raised an eyebrow. "What? Ria? You mean the girl working in the racing team?"

"She was here," Chambers said. "She took care of me. Where is Ria?"

April gently stroked Chambers hair. "She isn't here, Robert. I think she is in Chile."

Chambers didn't reply, instead he looked around the cabin with blurry eyes and his mouth agape. "Where..." he said, but trailed off.

April stood up, and walked over to May who was just finishing gagging Javier and Arturo with bits she had torn off one of their shirts.

"Chambers isn't in great shape," April said. The two girls looked over at him, his head lolling about as he surveyed the room with a confused look.

May frowned. "Well, we have to get on the road either way." May held up the uniform of one of the guards. "Get him dressed in this, and let's figure out a way to get him out of here."

April dressed Chambers in the soldiers uniform as May did some quick reconnaissance of the camp. She returned just as April was getting Chambers up to his feet. "I think he's getting a little more lucid," April said to May.

"Do you think he'll be okay on his feet in the jungle?" May asked. "I think we can sneak out to the south of the camp. The jungle is thick, so there aren't guards there. It'll be a touch slog, though."

April looked at Chambers, who was starting to gain focus. "Are you up for a jungle march, Robert?" she asked.

Chambers nodded. "Yes, yes. I'll be fine. Let's get out of here."

April slung one of the rifles over her shoulder, and supporting Chambers with the other arm, crept out of the cabin. May made one last check that the soldiers were secured, and then taking the other rifle, shut the door behind her.

* *

Ciro lifted his head and sniffed the air. Nothing strange on the breeze. He stood up, and stretched out his hind quarters while giving a big yawn. He looked around him, his canine sight much better than humans, he was able to see much of the camp. It was very quiet, just a few of the humans roaming on the outer edges of the camp.

Ciro shook himself, loosening up his muscles. He was hungry. The human, the one called Arturo, he always fed him. Ciro would find Arturo, and Arturo would give him food.

Ciro started trotting his way across the dusty central section of the camp, sniffing the air of Arturo's scents. There were so many scents in the air and on the ground, so many humans that wander through the camp.

Ciro's nose caught something. The scent of a man, and the scent of the two humans that confused him. The two humans who smelt like men, but also like women. He raised his head and scanned the edge of the camp. There they were, walking off into the darkness of the jungle. Ciro cocked his head to the side and watched as they walked into the thick brush. As they disappeared into the darkness, Ciro's mind wandered back to the grumbling of his stomach.

"Food," thought Ciro. "Arturo gives me food." Ciro put his nose back to the ground and sniffed it, trying to pick up the scent of Arturo. He picked it out of all the scents lingering in the dirty clearing. Ciro started up again, padding across the clearing towards the hut where Arturo's scent was.

Ciro arrived at the cabin, but was confused. Many scents mingled here, and Ciro's nose could pick up a tinge of fear and panic from the odors left behind. The odors of Arturo and the human called Javier, who Ciro did not like as Javier hit Ciro often, were strong on the ground. Ciro could smell them in the dusty tracks leading into the cabin, like they had been dragged through the dust.

Ciro became worried. The scent trails into the cabin reminded Ciro of following the scent of an animal who had been brought down and dragged off through the forest, as the Jaguars and Pumas do with their prey. Ciro liked Arturo. Arturo treated him nicely.

Ciro pawed at the door of the cabin, whining softly. Ciro raised an ear, and listened for movement. He heard none. Ciro let out a bark, a wake up call to Arturo. Again Ciro heard no movement.

Ciro paced back and forth, whining to himself. "Is Arturo hurt?" Ciro wondered. Ciro looked out into the darkness. He could still see the humans, the other guards, off in the distance roaming the edges of the camp.

Ciro went back to the door and pawed at it again, barking twice. There was no answer. No movement inside. Arturo would have come and greeted Ciro, Ciro was sure. Ciro needed to get one of the humans to let him in the cabin, so Ciro could see Arturo.