Coed Craving Ch. 02

Story Info
My daughter descends into incest at the behest of her friend.
1.3k words
4.29
128.7k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Tim Anderson again, writing from my laptop in my motor home. As I told you in part one of my story (you really should read it first), I am on vacation touring the West this summer with my wife Tina and 18 year old daughter Ricki.

Also along for the trip is my daughter's best friend Jenny, also 18, who we discovered last time is a dominant lezzy in charge of my daughter's wet mouth.

To my disappointment, nothing further transpired between me and the girls for several days. Tina must have sensed the flirtations deepening between me and Jenny, because she switched our sleeping positions so that she was closest to the curtained doorway. The girls would have to climb right over her to visit me again, and that was impossible without waking Tina.

This morning, while Tina still slept, I heard the girls whispering in the bathroom together.

"This is fucking bullshit, Ricki! I told you three nights ago to suck your Dad's cock!" Jenny was boss bitch, no doubt about it.

"Oh, please Jenny! Don't make me swallow my own Dad's cum!" Ricki pleaded in a quiet, submissive voice, followed by wet smacking sounds as she apparently tried to curry favor by sucking Jenny's hot little tit cones.

"No! No more for you until I have photos from your cell phone proving you can obey orders, cunt!" I heard Ricki stifle a sob as Jenny pushed her away.

"Now here's the plan. I'm going to draw your mother away today to shop in the nearest town. I'll tell her I need private time with her to discuss problems with my own mother - that'll butter her up!"

"Oh, Jenny." Ricki tried one last time. "Do I have to suck my Dad's cock?"

I looked down at my throbbing erect member. I thought the forbidden words that no father should say aloud. "Damn straight you should taste Daddy's cum in that hot teen mouth, honey."

Later that morning, Tina and Jenny said their goodbyes. "We'll be gone for about two hours, dear. Ricki is going to stay here and study next semester's course load." As my wife waved goodbye, I finally trained my gaze on Ricki.

Ricki was looking glumly and apprehensivly at the closing trailer door. As a final touch, exiting Jenny put a finger in her own mouth, hollowed her cheeks, and winked at Ricki.

Ricki shuddered, looked at me quickly, and then looked away. Wearing her tube top and shorts, she meekly told me to wait where I was while she brought me a present from the closet at the rear of the trailer.

I quickly took the time to peel off my shirt, leaving me standing in tight swim trunks that barely contained my pulsing erection.

After a few minutes of rustling from the rear of the trailer, I gasped upon my daughter's return.

Ricki was wearing a sheer, light green nightie that ended above her naked, hairy bush. Her large tits were completely transparent thru the filmy gauze, and Ricki's large brown nipples puckered in silent protest at being seen by her own father.

In Ricki's trembling hand was her cell phone. She could not look up at me, as her tanned cheeks turned crimson in shame and forbidden lust at being put on display like a piece of easy ass.

The only sound in the trailer was the hum of the fridge and Ricki's quiet sniffling, which only made my cock even harder. With a final lurch, the head of my meat popped above my waistband.

Tenderly, I took control of the situation. I calmly stepped out of my trunks, and my proud prick danced and lurched in the steamy afternoon heat of the trailer. Even though Ricki wouldn't look me in the eye, her gaze was locked solidly on her Dad's fat cock. I knew instinctively it was the first one my 18 year old daughter had ever seen outside of text books in health class.

I gripped Ricki's arms firmly and kissed the top of her head. My wet pis hole was now leaking pre cum directly onto my daughter's hairy, glistening mound. I tenderly lowered the straps of her nightie,and the flimsy garment puddled at Ricki's feet. Now we were both naked, and her fat, sweaty tits flattened against my muscular chest.

"Honey, hand me the camera. I know all about you and Jenny." I fought to stay in control as Ricki suddenly threw her arms around me and started wailing into my chest.

"Oh, Daddy! I can't- I just can't!" As Ricki cried, I placed her hand on my prick and directed her aim to rub the fat head over her hooded clit.

Ricki's pussy was completely soaked, and I swooned as the smell of wet kittens and sweaty cock filled the stifling trailer.

"Baby, we don't want to disappoint Jenny, do we?"

At the sound of her girlfriend's name Ricki rubbed my cock harder against her sodden cunt. I no longer had to hold her wrist. I began to pinch her fat nipples with one hand as I clutched her teenaged ass cheeks with the other. The glistening sheen between us bubbled and hissed in my mind as I continued my instructions.

"Now get on your knees, honey. Let Daddy slide his fat cock between those glorious tits."

Ricki slid to the floor with a moan, my erect cock hitting her in the face on the way down. I noted with silent satisfaction that she swooned and lapped at the fluid that spritzed across her lips as an early warning of the load that was to come.

*Snap* *Snap* went the cell phone as I looked on incredously at my teen daughter's enthusiasm for her forbidden assignment. Ricki's tits actually squeaked from sweaty friction as she pushed them together to cradle Daddy's cock.

"Milk my prick with your tits, honey. Do it for Jenny and she'll feed you hot pussy tonight."

As expected, another mention of my daughter's lezzy master caused convulsions of lust to spasm thru my teen daughter.

"More pictures, Daddy! Please!" Ricki began to suck furiously on the first cock she had ever tasted, as her hands continued to funnel a channel through her soaking wet tits. *Snap* *Snap*

"Uh- here comes Daddy's spunk honey! Eat it up for Jenny!" I clutched my daughter's curly brown hair in my fists, as, raising on tiptoes, I exploded without shame into the blast furnace of her 18 year old mouth.

The cell phone clattered to the floor as I moaned incoherently, grinding my groin until it pressed against my daughter's nose. I felt her hot breath exhale on my pubic hair as she choked and mewled around my salty present.

Falling backward, Ricki looked up in a daze, her lips wet with spunk.

"I want to fuck you so bad, honey. Daddy wants to eat your pussy like Jenny does!" I said, but as I took her wrist and flung her into her bunk, I heard voices outside.

Shit! They were back early! I jumped into the shower and shut the door. I heard Ricki pull the covers over herself.

As my wife entered the trailer, she questioned the stench of sex in the air.

"Open some windows, Jenny! Ricki! Are you starting your period?"

As my heart pounded, a note was slid under the bathroom door. It was in Jenny's handwriting.

"Hey tiger. I'm going to taste whatever's left of you on your daughter later. Next I'm going to seduce your wife."

As I read the last sentence, I spurted a jet of cum all over the shower curtain.

I knew then I wouldn't rest until the four of us were united: Jenny eating my wife, my wife eating Ricki, and Ricki slurping on my cock as I fucked her friend with the big black dildo I had discovered under their bunk.